- Over $18.19B Revenue and $2.19B Profit in FY19
- 2nd best year ever for PlayStation
- 2nd biggest Revenue for any platform holder in video game history
- Hardware: 13.6m PS4 sold-in during FY19
- Software: 245.0m games sold-in during FY19 (not including "download only software titles")
- 4th highest yearly software sales in video game history
- PS4 is the only console to have 4 years with more than 200m games sold
- PS4 Software LTD passed 1.2B games sold
- Q4 reached a record of 59.6m games sold
- 4th Q4 straight with over 50m games sold (no other console reached 50m sold during Q4)
- Software digital ratio during Q4 FY19 (Jan-Mar 2020) : 66%
- Highest digital ratio ever for a quarter
- PlayStation generated over $108B Revenue and $8.92B Profit since PS4 release
- PlayStation Network generated over $51.00B Revenue since FY13
- No precise Guidance for FY2020
- Sony expect about 70% of FY19 Profit for FY20, which gives a FY20 forecast of about ¥167bn Profit ($1.52B)
- It would be the 4th best Operating Profit ever for PlayStation (while it is a launch year, known to be loss-making)
- Full FY20 forecast planned for early August (when they will release Q1 Results)
Oh sony is on fire look at those numbers.
The PS4 is the only console ever selling more than 200 million games for 4 years straight impressive.
110 million units sold,damn they can reach probably 135 or 140 millions when all is say and done.