SONY exclusives are better than Microsoft's exclusives!

• 192 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
#101 Posted by Douevenlift_bro (6792 posts) -

Brofits.. relax. Please.

#102 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="SonyNintendoFan"]

SONY has a huge edge in quantity and quality first-party games over microsoft. If you want to play more diverse, quality first party games, well then you have to switch to Playstation. Let's count them,

SONY

- God of War

- Uncharted

- Last of Us

- InFamous

- Killzone

- Resistance

- ModNation racers

- Heavenly Sword

Isn't this proof that Playstation 3 is the best console this gen?

GeoffZak

JonTron

If games like these dominate your console, that's a pretty mediocre console if you ask me.

All those games are fantastic If you consider them "mediocre" then Gears, Halo, and Forza are even more mediocre The 360's exclusive library which really only consists of those same old boring and lackluster Gears/Halo/Forza sequels is pathetic by comparison lol And you know it. Stop the fanboy non sense!
#103 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

Brofits.. relax. Please.

Douevenlift_bro
I think you are a good poster! What do you have against me? But dont worry, i van assure you that i am relaxed:) Typing paragraphs doenst make me angry or anything lol Ermacness and I are having a conversation about Ascension too. If you have nothing of note to contribute then its best to not get involved or say anything, agreed? But If you do want to add something I will listen to what you have to say for sure:) I like you
Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
#104 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (6092 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Dont be delusional All those games are fantastic If you consider them "mediocre" then Gears, Halo, and Forza are even more mediocre The 360's exclusive library which really only consists of those same old boring and lackluster Gears/Halo/Forza sequels lol, is pathetic by comparison, and you know it. Stop the fanboy non sense

1419048-you_mad_super.jpg Whats the matter? Does him not liking those games hurt your feelings?
#105 Posted by soulitane (15079 posts) -
[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

Brofits.. relax. Please.

epicgameplayer
Dont worry, i am relaxed. Typing paragraphs doenst make me angry or anything else you may think lol And me and emarnecc are having a conversation about Ascension, Im sure he is enjoying our conversation If you have nothing of note to contribute then its best to not get involved or say anything to me But If you want to add something od value then i will listen to what you have to say for sure:)

I'd really like to see a single instance of you paragraphing please.
#106 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (6092 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

Brofits.. relax. Please.

soulitane
Dont worry, i am relaxed. Typing paragraphs doenst make me angry or anything else you may think lol And me and emarnecc are having a conversation about Ascension, Im sure he is enjoying our conversation If you have nothing of note to contribute then its best to not get involved or say anything to me But If you want to add something od value then i will listen to what you have to say for sure:)

I'd really like to see a single instance of you paragraphing please.

:lol:
#107 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Dont be delusional All those games are fantastic If you consider them "mediocre" then Gears, Halo, and Forza are even more mediocre The 360's exclusive library which really only consists of those same old boring and lackluster Gears/Halo/Forza sequels lol, is pathetic by comparison, and you know it. Stop the fanboy non sense

1419048-you_mad_super.jpg Whats the matter? Does him not liking those games hurt your feelings?

The typical "u mad" defense! I saw that one coming from a mile away! Just like Gears and Halo you are unoriginal!
#108 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (6092 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] Dont be delusional All those games are fantastic If you consider them "mediocre" then Gears, Halo, and Forza are even more mediocre The 360's exclusive library which really only consists of those same old boring and lackluster Gears/Halo/Forza sequels lol, is pathetic by comparison, and you know it. Stop the fanboy non sense

The typical "u mad" defense! I saw that one coming from a mile away! Just like Gears and Halo you are unoriginal!

:lol: Yep, you mad. :lol: FYI, U Mad isn't a defense it's a statement of your emotional state.
#109 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -
I don't think they are better but I like that there is more of them.
#110 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2474 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Also, So far God of War Ascension has been the best game i have played this year (along with Ni No Kuni) And both are PS3 exclusives! Ascension is such an under rated and awesome game! It should be getting a lot more love! Santa Monica did such a geat job with it! I feel so bad for Santa Monica because they worked hard to deliver arguably one of the best God of War games yet; for true fans, And yet crticis panned it and trolls have been trolling it Well, we all appreciate what you put out Santa Monica! Keep your heads up! p.s If any one from Santa Monica is reading this, take it from us real fans of the series, Ascension is amazing! Please dont change the game to cater to the critics or cater to the trolls who dont even care for the series Keep Ascension the way it is, and improve upon that formula for future titles! Aanyway, Ascension feels like the God of War 2 of this generation (the feeling of adventure) but with better bosses, better puzzels, better pacing, and much... much....and I mean much better combat In fact, after having played Devil May Cry and MGS Rising this year, Ascension's combat is much better, deeper, and more satisfying then both The improved combat in Acension is the high point of the hack and slash genre as of this momemt IMO Plus the insane graphics and scale in Ascension really puts those other hack and slash games to shame! Ascension is such a great great game!ermacness

I really did like Ascension, but I was far more impressed with GOW3. To me, GOW3 just had way better boss battles, better visuals (although, not by much), and better pacing. Ascension had a better overall story, deeper combat, and better puzzles (by far). After having just beaten Ascension tonight, I have to say that the final battle was way more epic with GOW3 than Ascension, although Ascension was very epic as well. If Ascension failed to live up to most of the GOW standard, at least it made haters eat the very same line they love to use against any GOW game. They can no longer say that you can get by in Ascension with just : Square, Square, Triangle. I would LOVE  to see ANY hater try to post a video on youtube showing us that they beat Ascension with just that combo.

i really don't want to go into Fanboys fight

so i will only comment on GOWA GFX i will leave this here from

DF Vs. God of war ascension :

"Side by side with God of War 3, the visuals improvements are vast - we're looking at substantial enhancements to lighting, physics, animation, and a radical overhaul to the effects pipeline, all of which serve to frame some spectacular action. The battles with titans such as Hecatonchires are stand-out, making for some of better roller-coaster rides we've seen from the series thus far."

"in the here and now, as a standard bearer for the state-of-the-art in PS3 tech, Ascension takes some beating." :cool:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-god-of-war-ascension

GOWA GFX is just better than 3 in every possble way

i have played it and my jaw was dropping the whole time

i don't know how they did it on this on ps3 it almost feel CGI

The story is somewhat simplistic(yet still better than all H/S stories of those days and for me better than GOW3),

but it's about the journey, and Ascension does a fantastic job with the locals and progression environments are diverse

and remmind me alot of GOW2 the comabt is very good (the best of all GOW games)

and the puzzles got me angry some times because i used to simple puzzles of this gen lol

it almost remind me of how hard the puzzles in ps1 era

for me this was the best GOW game

#111 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
[QUOTE="ermacness"]

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Also, So far God of War Ascension has been the best game i have played this year (along with Ni No Kuni) And both are PS3 exclusives! Ascension is such an under rated and awesome game! It should be getting a lot more love! Santa Monica did such a geat job with it! I feel so bad for Santa Monica because they worked hard to deliver arguably one of the best God of War games yet; for true fans, And yet crticis panned it and trolls have been trolling it Well, we all appreciate what you put out Santa Monica! Keep your heads up! p.s If any one from Santa Monica is reading this, take it from us real fans of the series, Ascension is amazing! Please dont change the game to cater to the critics or cater to the trolls who dont even care for the series Keep Ascension the way it is, and improve upon that formula for future titles! Aanyway, Ascension feels like the God of War 2 of this generation (the feeling of adventure) but with better bosses, better puzzels, better pacing, and much... much....and I mean much better combat In fact, after having played Devil May Cry and MGS Rising this year, Ascension's combat is much better, deeper, and more satisfying then both The improved combat in Acension is the high point of the hack and slash genre as of this momemt IMO Plus the insane graphics and scale in Ascension really puts those other hack and slash games to shame! Ascension is such a great great game!shadiezz2012

I really did like Ascension, but I was far more impressed with GOW3. To me, GOW3 just had way better boss battles, better visuals (although, not by much), and better pacing. Ascension had a better overall story, deeper combat, and better puzzles (by far). After having just beaten Ascension tonight, I have to say that the final battle was way more epic with GOW3 than Ascension, although Ascension was very epic as well. If Ascension failed to live up to most of the GOW standard, at least it made haters eat the very same line they love to use against any GOW game. They can no longer say that you can get by in Ascension with just : Square, Square, Triangle. I would LOVE  to see ANY hater try to post a video on youtube showing us that they beat Ascension with just that combo.

i really don't want to go into Fanboys fight so i will only comment on GOWA GFX i will leave this here from DF Vs. God of war ascension : "Side by side with God of War 3, the visuals improvements are vast - we're looking at substantial enhancements to lighting, physics, animation, and a radical overhaul to the effects pipeline, all of which serve to frame some spectacular action. The battles with titans such as Hecatonchires are stand-out, making for some of better roller-coaster rides we've seen from the series thus far." "So, years from now, will we be looking back at God of War: Ascension as one of those key video games that defied the technical limitations of the host platform? From a technological standpoint, while its enhancements are legion, the game never astonishes in the same way that God of War 3 did in its opening levels. That perfect, brilliant melding of ambitious concept and technological execution and the sense that we were seeing something truly new and exciting just isn't quite there. But in the here and now, as a standard bearer for the state-of-the-art in PS3 tech, Ascension takes some beating." http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-god-of-war-ascension GOWA GFX is just better than 3 in every possble way i have played it and my jaw was dropping the whole time i don't know how they did it on this old console The story is somewhat simplistic(yet still better than all H/S stories of those days and for me better than GOW3), but it's about the journey, and Ascension does a fantastic job with the locals and progression environments are diverse and remmind me alot of GOW2 the comabt is very good (the best of all GOW games) and the puzzles got me angry some times because i used to simple puzzles of this gen lol it almost remind me of how hard the puzzles in ps1 era for me this was the best GOW game

"For me this was the best GOW game" Completely agreed :)
#112 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
In other news the sun rises on the east... What else is new?
#113 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

This thread just sucks. Lots of completely stupid cows.

#114 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (6092 posts) -

Michael0134567
Epicgameplayer is the lead mooo. Pretty funny, he is talking to himself in another thread.
#115 Posted by Shielder7 (5191 posts) -
Microsoft has exclusives?
#116 Posted by cainetao11 (32741 posts) -
[QUOTE="cainetao11"]Yes, and imo, chocolate ice cream is better than strawberry. Doesn't mean I cant like strawberry as well. Let it go folks, play games.delta3074
Strawberry>chocolate ice cream But chocolate ice cream is better if you put strawberry treat on it,lol

touché delta! Gonna make myself one of those now! Point stands, and I think you get it. Denying oneself games because of some love affair with a company and not another is stupid.
#117 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
Microsoft has exclusives? Shielder7
Haha tell me about it
#118 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

Michael0134567
LOL says the lemming Would you like some more cheese with that WHINE
#119 Posted by DarkLink77 (32731 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?SonyNintendoFan
I wanted to only mention *quality* exclusives.

Then why the f*ck are Resistance, Killzone, and PS Allstars and Modnation Racers on the PS3 list?
#120 Posted by DarkLink77 (32731 posts) -

The God of War games have fantastic and satisfying hack and slash gameplay coupled with interesting stories epicgameplayer

The whole post was laughable, but this is where I lost it.

#121 Posted by delta3074 (19951 posts) -
[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] In Gears it feels like you are controlling a damn semi tank

You are wearing heavy powered armour, it's called realism, you are clearly not going to move the same way as somebody in jeans and aT-shirt are you?, How do you think People in huge clunky armour would move then?

You are insane! Gears has locuts, and mutated foes as enemies, plus has 400 pound roided out dumb meatheads as "characters," Its not realistic in any way lol But when it comes to its wonky and unresponsive controls, now its supposed to be about realism? GTFO! That is one of the lamest excuses i have heard! Lems like you really do have nothing going on in the brain! Aww so that explains why you and lems like you prefer mindless and repetitive shooters like Gears and Halo! Bottom line is, Games are supposed to be fun, not realistic! Gears just isnt fun to begin with, and its shooting segments are so shallow, restricted, and repetitious to boot Lastly, no amount of damage controlling from you can take away from the fact that Gears controls like sh1t, and has unresponsive controls. Gears has such barbones gameplay too- Its stop pop and shoot and thats it, its teduim to the extreme. The one thing Gears does it doenst even do that well either. I much prefer gun play in Vanqusih and gun play in Uncharted plus MUCH prefer the unique blend of gun play + traversal in Uncharted Gears is seriously one of the most shallow, restrictive, and repetitive third person games on the market Gears is the epitome of aweful generic and shallow shooter garbage! p.s How many times have i told you this! You said that you have never played Uncharted So you have no business talking about Uncharted when you have never played Uncharted You have to play Uncharted! Play it before you ever want to speak about Uncharted again! Until then your opinions regarding Uncharted are irrelevant Are we clear on that you old senile brit;)

you are a dick head, i clearly stated I HAD played uncharted in the TR thread, i may not have played it a year ago when i said what i said but things change buddy, i inherited my wifes 40GB Ps3 when she upgraded to a 12GB slim, and like i said, respect ohter peoples opinions Brofists, it's clearly YOU that hasn't played gears if you think the controls are unresponsive. Anyway, back to my question, How do people Move in heavy clunky powered armour Brofists? you appear to be some sort of expert in that area so please enlighten us. Also, don't ever presume that you can EVER tel me what i can and cannot talk about on this forum, you are a nobody with Zero authority as far as i am concerned, somebody who doesn't have the brain to think up a completely original post which is why you copy/paste most of your replys, as somebody stated earlier you are a 'copy/paste' nutjob. Senile old Brit? really? in which fairy cuckoo land is 38 considered old, you must be very, very young to think of me as old, then again, i always knew you where an immature little child:) And stop PM ing me, i don't read them, your normal posts make my eyes bleed god only knows what a PM would do to them, you repeat the same thing Over and Over and Over again like a scratched record.
#122 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

epicgameplayer
LOL says the lemming Would you like some more cheese with that WHINE

Calling me a lemming, really?
#123 Posted by TheEroica (17279 posts) -
You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?freedomfreak
stop hurting his argument damn it!!! It took him all day to think of this lousy troll attempt!
#124 Posted by TheEroica (17279 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] In Gears it feels like you are controlling a damn semi tank delta3074
You are wearing heavy powered armour, it's called realism, you are clearly not going to move the same way as somebody in jeans and aT-shirt are you?, How do you think People in huge clunky armour would move then?

You are insane! Gears has locuts, and mutated foes as enemies, plus has 400 pound roided out dumb meatheads as "characters," Its not realistic in any way lol But when it comes to its wonky and unresponsive controls, now its supposed to be about realism? GTFO! That is one of the lamest excuses i have heard! Lems like you really do have nothing going on in the brain! Aww so that explains why you and lems like you prefer mindless and repetitive shooters like Gears and Halo! Bottom line is, Games are supposed to be fun, not realistic! Gears just isnt fun to begin with, and its shooting segments are so shallow, restricted, and repetitious to boot Lastly, no amount of damage controlling from you can take away from the fact that Gears controls like sh1t, and has unresponsive controls. Gears has such barbones gameplay too- Its stop pop and shoot and thats it, its teduim to the extreme. The one thing Gears does it doenst even do that well either. I much prefer gun play in Vanqusih and gun play in Uncharted plus MUCH prefer the unique blend of gun play + traversal in Uncharted Gears is seriously one of the most shallow, restrictive, and repetitive third person games on the market Gears is the epitome of aweful generic and shallow shooter garbage! p.s How many times have i told you this! You said that you have never played Uncharted So you have no business talking about Uncharted when you have never played Uncharted You have to play Uncharted! Play it before you ever want to speak about Uncharted again! Until then your opinions regarding Uncharted are irrelevant Are we clear on that you old senile brit;)

you are a dick head, i clearly stated I HAD played uncharted in the TR thread, i may not have played it a year ago when i said what i said but things change buddy, i inherited my wifes 40GB Ps3 when she upgraded to a 12GB slim, and like i said, respect ohter peoples opinions Brofists, it's clearly YOU that hasn't played gears if you think the controls are unresponsive. Anyway, back to my question, How do people Move in heavy clunky powered armour Brofists? you appear to be some sort of expert in that area so please enlighten us. Also, don't ever presume that you can EVER tel me what i can and cannot talk about on this forum, you are a nobody with Zero authority as far as i am concerned, somebody who doesn't have the brain to think up a completely original post which is why you copy/paste most of your replys, as somebody stated earlier you are a 'copy/paste' nutjob. Senile old Brit? really? in which fairy cuckoo land is 38 considered old, you must be very, very young to think of me as old, then again, i always knew you where an immature little child:) And stop PM ing me, i don't read them, your normal posts make my eyes bleed god only knows what a PM would do to them, you repeat the same thing Over and Over and Over again like a scratched record.

:lol:

#125 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]Also, So far God of War Ascension has been the best game i have played this year (along with Ni No Kuni) And both are PS3 exclusives! Ascension is such an under rated and awesome game! It should be getting a lot more love! Santa Monica did such a geat job with it! I feel so bad for Santa Monica because they worked hard to deliver arguably one of the best God of War games yet; for true fans, And yet crticis panned it and trolls have been trolling it Well, we all appreciate what you put out Santa Monica! Keep your heads up! p.s If any one from Santa Monica is reading this, take it from us real fans of the series, Ascension is amazing! Please dont change the game to cater to the critics or cater to the trolls who dont even care for the series Keep Ascension the way it is, and improve upon that formula for future titles! Aanyway, Ascension feels like the God of War 2 of this generation (the feeling of adventure) but with better bosses, better puzzels, better pacing, and much... much....and I mean much better combat In fact, after having played Devil May Cry and MGS Rising this year, Ascension's combat is much better, deeper, and more satisfying then both The improved combat in Acension is the high point of the hack and slash genre as of this momemt IMO Plus the insane graphics and scale in Ascension really puts those other hack and slash games to shame! Ascension is such a great great game!ermacness

If Ascension failed to live up to most of the GOW standard, at least it made haters eat the very same line they love to use against any GOW game. They can no longer say that you can get by in Ascension with just : Square, Square, Triangle. I would LOVE  to see ANY hater try to post a video on youtube showing us that they beat Ascension with just that combo.

Really though, I couldnt agree more with that Ascension has the best combat in the series, and that is factual Im loving that the God of War haters have to EAT THEIR CROW now But any one who says the combat in Ascension is "off" or is the worst in he series hasnt played the game, sucks at the game, or is trolling
#126 Posted by HaRmLeSS_RaGe (1330 posts) -

The $ony exclusives are great films. i would watch all of them again.

#127 Posted by Riverwolf007 (26023 posts) -

SONY has a huge edge in quantity and quality first-party games over microsoft. If you want to play more diverse, quality first party games, well then you have to switch to Playstation. Let's count them,

SONY

- God of War

- Uncharted

- Last of Us

- InFamous

- Little Big Planet

- Killzone

- Resistance

- ModNation racers

- PS Allstars

- Rachet and Clank

- Sly Cooper

- Heavenly Sword

- MGS4

- Ni No Kuni

Too many to name...

Microsoft

- Gears of War

- Halo

- Forza

- Alan Wake

SonyNintendoFan

i'm sure for you they are but to me the sony list looks exactly like a list of games i mostly don't give a crap about.

lbp = platformer with terrible controls = unpardonable sin.

killzone and rfom = 2nd rate compared to the compititon.

ratchet and sly = don't care.

hs, gow, mgs4 and ni no kuni, ok but not anything that wows me.

modnation and ps allstars, pfft.

once you whittle the list down to things i am excited about, namely infamous, uncharted and lou. the list of games i care about is pretty even.

#128 Posted by clone01 (27043 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?SonyNintendoFan

Your opinion doesn't equal fact, troll.
#129 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="SonyNintendoFan"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?clone01

Your opinion doesn't equal fact, troll.

Let him be jelly. He just learned that Bill Gates slept with his mother.

#130 Posted by GeoffZak (3715 posts) -

[QUOTE="GeoffZak"]

[QUOTE="SonyNintendoFan"]

SONY

- God of War

- Uncharted

- Last of Us

- InFamous

- Killzone

- Resistance

- ModNation racers

- Heavenly Sword

epicgameplayer

JonTron

If games like these dominate your console, that's a pretty mediocre console if you ask me.

All those games are fantastic If you consider them "mediocre" then Gears, Halo, and Forza are even more mediocre The 360's exclusive library which really only consists of those same old boring and lackluster Gears/Halo/Forza sequels is pathetic by comparison lol And you know it. Stop the fanboy non sense!

And you're right about Gears, Halo and Forza. Those games are just as bland, if not more bland and boring than most of the PS3 games you listed.

If I'm any sort of fanboy, I'm a cow. I have a PS3 and a 360 myself, but play my PS3 more.

The PS3's so called "killer" exclusives such as Uncharted and God of War are very boring. I don't know why anyone would spend money on those games.

#131 Posted by Liquid_ (3818 posts) -

alan wake isnt an exclusive so you can mark one off for microsoft

#132 Posted by Liquid_ (3818 posts) -
You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?freedomfreak
fable isnt an exclusive either and the rest of those games are garbage
#133 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?Liquid_

Well opinions=/=fact.

#134 Posted by freedomfreak (49899 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?Liquid_

Fable 2 is. Opinions, opinions.
#135 Posted by TheEroica (17279 posts) -
[QUOTE="Liquid_"][QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?freedomfreak

Fable 2 is. Opinions, opinions.

I seriously doubt he understands that... just like im fairly certain he never played those games he just said sucked.... a dud unfortunately.
#136 Posted by freedomfreak (49899 posts) -
I seriously doubt he understands that... just like im fairly certain he never played those games he just said sucked.... a dud unfortunately.TheEroica
Yeah, I don't like all the game I listed but they're exclusives nonetheless. I could've also listed Ninety NIne Nights, but game wasn't so well received :P Although I love it :oops:
#137 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="TheEroica"]I seriously doubt he understands that... just like im fairly certain he never played those games he just said sucked.... a dud unfortunately.freedomfreak
Yeah, I don't like all the game I listed but they're exclusives nonetheless. I could've also listed Ninety NIne Nights, but game wasn't so well received :P Although I love it :oops:

Lol...
#138 Posted by freedomfreak (49899 posts) -
Lol...Michael0134567
hush you
#139 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]Lol...freedomfreak
hush you

You and your bad games...
#140 Posted by freedomfreak (49899 posts) -
You and your bad games...Michael0134567
I'm easily satisfied
#141 Posted by Dexter-010 (494 posts) -

He's a fanboy. Don't take him to serious :cool:

#142 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]You and your bad games...freedomfreak
I'm easily satisfied

its+okay.gif

#143 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="epicgameplayer"] In Gears it feels like you are controlling a damn semi tank

you are a dick head

You say you are mature but mature people dont curse others out for proving them wrong You are doing a good job of making YOURSELF look like a complete and total moron When you are not being a an old senile lemming from that god aweful place we call Britian You are acting like an internet tough guy wannabe too. You know, If i cared enough about you to want to set you straight i would But you are an absolute random nobody on the internet Remember you keep responding to all of my posts While you are NOBODY of importance and while i wouldnt care if you existed or not And like i said, No amount of your pathetic damage controlling can take away from the fact that Gears controls like a mess, and has unresponsive controls. Read the post you quoted ! Gears is not realistic in any way , So when it comes to its wonky and unresponsive controls, then you want to start talking about realism and want to attribute it's clear design and control flaws to a supposed realism that Gears never had Yeah, it doenst work like that And you WILL not be able to use that lame excuse with me Post your PSN and prove you have played Uncharted Its put up or shut up you old senile brit! Get to it! Until then your opinions of Uncharted are IRRELAVANT
#144 Posted by freedomfreak (49899 posts) -

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]You list Alan Wake, but you don't list Dust, Kameo, Nuts 'n Bolts, Fez, Crackdown, Fable, Shadow Complex, Lost Odyssey, PGR?Dexter-010

He's a fanboy. Don't take him to serious :cool:

silly silly fanboys
#145 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

HaRmLeSS_RaGe
And unlike the poorly done Gears and Halo movies We actually get to PLAY our ps exclusives too
#146 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

epicgameplayer

And unlike the poorly done Gears and Halo movies We actually get to PLAY our ps exclusives too

LOL

Uncharted isn't a game Brofists.

#147 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -
He's a fanboy. Don't take him to serious :cool:Dexter-010
^^^^^ [
^^^^ [QUOTE="epicgameplayer"]You mean Kameo which is a mediocre launch title lol Then there is Nuts 'N Bolts, which was a terribly average game, and for many more was considered an under par game (Rare studios are a shell of their former selfes) Ratchet a Crack in Time is one of the best games of this gen and UTTERLY DESTROYRS both of those games So do the Little Big Planet games Now lets move on to the other mediocre 360 exclusives fanchises from early this gen, which are now but gone, and have since been long forgotten! Crackdown was so meh. Many will agree with that As were Fable and Shadow Complex(both those games are considered failures by most) Only Lost Odyssey was good. Ni No Kuni is much better Anyway, Listing old and long forgotten 360 exclusives from early from this gen doesnt prove what ever point you think you had... NOW all Microsoft has is Gears/Halo/Forza, and its been nothing but Gears/Halo/Forza + kinect for several years now Over all, the PS3 has the much better exclusives, and has much more across much more genres, while still keeping a higher level of quality through out! And for the past several years especially, the PS3 has been crushing the 360 in quantity and quality of exclusives, and by diversity of exclusives too Its been a mercy killing

#148 Posted by epicgameplayer (882 posts) -

[QUOTE="epicgameplayer"][QUOTE="HaRmLeSS_RaGe"]

sonic1564

LOL

Uncharted isn't a game Brofists.

Uncharted is a game, a great game, is much of a game then Gears is lol Tears of War and HaNO do not even have the right to be called games. The Gears and Halo campaigns are 5 hours of tediem! Just scripted, overly repetitive, and poorly done shooting segments -one after another until ad nasuem occurs-all wrapped up in horrendous stories! You are just here to troll, that much is obvious! That just goes to show how pathetic you and xbots like you are But then again, that says a lot, that you xbots would rather talk about superior playstation exclusives then talk about your lackluster and dull 360 exclusives! Playstation: causing meltdowns in the chemically deficient brains of xbots since day one!
#149 Posted by whiskeystrike (12172 posts) -

If by exclusives you also mean third party then I would agree.

If we're talking strictly first-party then I'm not really a fan of either though Uncharted and GoW are good for fun romps.

#150 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Uncharted is a game, a great game, is much of a game then Gears is lol Tears of War and HaNO do not even have the right to be called games. The Gears and Halo campaigns are 5 hours of tediem! Just scripted, overly repetitive, and poorly done shooting segments -one after another until ad nasuem occurs-all wrapped up in horrendous stories! You are just here to troll, that much is obvious! That just goes to show how pathetic you and xbots like you are But then again, that says a lot, that you xbots would rather talk about superior playstation exclusives then talk about your lackluster and dull 360 exclusives! Playstation: causing meltdowns in the chemically deficient brains of xbots since day one!epicgameplayer

Did you call Halo scripted? You need to know the definition before you post your sh!t.