Sony dodge the bullet actually came out Winner at this year's E3

• 117 results
#101 Posted by Mandzilla (4082 posts) -

@Jacanuk: They did though.

#102 Posted by Jippo (106 posts) -

@sakaixx said:

Holisht this E3 is fuckin boring. I dont know what magic Sony does this gen but everything they did this gen is absolutely correct. This E3 shows just how irrelevant E3 has becomes. None of the publishers showcasing their games have an impact at this year E3. Not nintendo, not Microsoft, not Square Enix.

Zelda BotW sequel was good for nintendo but the game will only be out about 2 - 3 years later. FF7R its a bit unfortunate they released the game release date trailer before the conference which diminshes its impact.

Overall 5/10 E3 2019 not good enough.

Thanks you for making me laugh...….:)

#103 Posted by Xabiss (2620 posts) -
@Jacanuk said:
@Xabiss said:

Nintendo won the show, but of course ass hurt cows, the cancer to gaming, try and collect a win doing nothing. All this does it make you all look salty as hell! It is hilarious!

How did they win E3?

Sorry but MS brought out the A game again and nailed it with Keanu and beating Epic with the Metro release and won it by a mile

And I am normally nowhere near a fan of Xbox or MS.

They just have more games coming out this year that I am interested in. The Zelda announcement was also exciting. I will say that I am excited about a lot of the stuff Microsoft is doing, but most of it is 2020 right now. I will love the new controller in November though. I ranked them very close Microsoft an 8 and Nintendo a 9. All of this is just opinion anyway.

#104 Posted by The-A-Baum (1358 posts) -

So E3 matters again to Sony fanboys? which is it!?

#105 Posted by VagrantSnow (315 posts) -

@sakaixx said:
@vagrantsnow said:
@boxrekt said:
@vagrantsnow said:
@boxrekt said:
Loading Video...

7 Million + views released a week ago...

Next argument?

Like I said, the only people who knows what sony are doing are people who are already following sony. Did you think sony didn't have millions of followers already?

LMFAO, but you said:

"if they aren't showing it to the world on stages that everyone is viewing then it's all for nothing."

Also, Gears 5, the AAA game MS is releasing this year and was shown off, "to the world on stages" on it's official xbox tube

Loading Video...

Only has 140k views a day after the event.

Gamespot only has 440k views a day after the show

Loading Video...

And they have the highest view count of any other outlet so far.

Again, this is MS's big AAA title that is releasing THIS YEAR and shown off at E32019. My point???

Death Stranding was at 1.5 million 1 day after Sony released that trailer!

So much for that "world stage" Mumbo Jumbo.

Again, next argument

Like I said, the only people who know what sony is doing are people who are already following sony. If all they're doing is showing people who were already going to buy sony then it's going to be 0 or negative growth. That's fine when they already have millions but in the long run it's not practical.

This why I said Sony won E3, they able to deliver the hype without needing E3 presentation for their games. I think nintendo showing were weak as well due to Nintendo still able to convey what they are doing at their other direct. Their E3 presentation is pretty much the same as any other direct, lessening the impact.

I feel like it is a short term, carry over from previous events. I mean games like death stranding, we've known about for years already but I wonder what games would have been announced this E3 to be hyped for next year or two years from now. Unless I'm already following Sony channels it's not something I'm going to know. Because they weren't at E3, I don't know what the long term outlook for the Sony platform is; I have nothing to be hyped about in the future unless I start digging around for information.

#106 Posted by sakaiXx (5466 posts) -

@PinchySkree said:

Delusional single console children trying to convince themselves their sub $500 purchase years ago was the best decision

Years and years of begging for the other systems not to exist out of frustration and insecurity

Fix yourself, fix your income, get everything you want

Yep these xboners and nintendrones are delusionals as always and living in denial. Somehow trying to hype up very boring E3 when it doesn't matter cause greatest game of all time "DREAMS" is coming soon.

#107 Edited by djoffer (1309 posts) -

@sakaixx: “what” is correct...!?? Not sure how the numbers of awards make the announcement of a sequel any less great? Could of course point out that BotW crushes it in metacritic score 97 vs 94, but that wouldn’t be relevant either..

#108 Posted by Tigerbalm (1085 posts) -

What happened to those 18 Microsoft Exclusives from last year's E3?

#109 Edited by sakaiXx (5466 posts) -

@djoffer said:

@sakaixx: “what” is correct...!?? Not sure how the numbers of awards make the announcement of a sequel any less great? Could of course point out that BotW crushes it in metacritic score 97 vs 94, but that wouldn’t be relevant either..

just saying. GoW 198 Goty vs Botw 189 Goty. Dont worry Half Life 2 is only a meta 96 too

#110 Posted by AJStyles (809 posts) -

It’s official that Sony PlayStation won E3 yet again. The 25+ year streak of winning E3 continues.

Lems had halo/gears/Forza and multiplats. Mostly CGI trailers, DLC LEGO and delayed indies.

Nintendo had nothing but a couple niche games no one actually likes. Zelda is overrated trash...and what else? A Luigi’s mansion game and banjo in smash? LMAO. Terrible.

Nintendo just proved the switch drought is going to continue for another year of no games.

#111 Edited by Mandzilla (4082 posts) -

@ajstyles: Did you even watch the Nintendo show?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Astral Chain, Pokemon Sword and Shield, Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, Daemon X Machina, Panzer Dragoon, Mario Maker 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics 2020 and Fire Emblem: Three Houses all coming out this year.

If that's a drought then I'm not sure how you'd describe Sony's 2019.

Edit: Unless you're just trolling in which case bravo, you got me.

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
#112 Posted by ___gamemaster__ (2665 posts) -

as the king of this gen, they can do whatever they want and still comes with victory

#113 Posted by sakaiXx (5466 posts) -

@___gamemaster__ said:

as the king of this gen, they can do whatever they want and still comes with victory

You are worthy of your user name

#114 Edited by Litchie (23852 posts) -

And the saddest fanbase award goes to Sony fans. Seriously. XD What the actual ****.

#115 Posted by briguyb13 (3043 posts) -

@Litchie said:

And the saddest fanbase award goes to Sony fans. Seriously. XD What the actual ****.

Pretty disturbing stuff going on around here. For sure. Sony fans act like cult members all because this board says "system wars" and they think that gives them a free pass to behave worse than children.

And to be fair I've seen some Xbox fans act similar, even a PC fan or two. :(

#116 Posted by mojito1988 (3597 posts) -

Sony fans have hit a new low on this topic. Did not think I was possible really.

#117 Posted by Raining51 (1011 posts) -

They dfiintely dodged the bullet like the bullet is just E3 at this point or events of any kind.