Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Actually there's a decline in console market compared to PC and Mobile which is keep growing. Compare the sales of this gen consoles overall and you will see they are trailing behind gen 6 numbers let alone gen 7 and that's after each console manufacturer has put out two consoles this gen.

It's simple business that you don't kill a market prematurely but you look for new areas when you see a market has reached a saturation point or is declining. An analogy for that is Samsung with its mobile phones, they are the biggest mobile manufacturer but was willing to let Huawei or Chinese companies win this year (before the whole US-Huawei debacle) once they realized that Premium Mobile market has reached its saturation and thus shifted their investments in semiconductors/image sensors.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/269044/worldwide-desktop-pc-shipments-forecast/

Keep trying to piggy back ride PC with Mobile is working..lol

Again as I keep saying in all the threads that keep posting the same shit that has been addressed before and you have been owned over won't make it true. That's why I have a beef with cows, they ignore and try to act as if they don't know about them being wrong and proven wrong over the same topics in the past.

Global desktop sales i.e. workstations, people that use Pc's in daily life, now show me the graph of Gaming PCs/Gaming Hardware/PC Games. Keep ragging and remain mad!

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts

@tormentos said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Exactly! I feel like I’m in some kind of Bizzaro world when I read the dumb arguments that these Sheep and Lems are trying to make in this thread. From delusional Sheep that are claiming that they have practically won the gen while being 61 million units behind to crazy lems claiming PS4 is niche while praising Xbone’s ”success“ in the same breath ?. These guys are nuts!

Yep you know how many lemmings claim the xbox was a success hell even more the 360.

? So much desperation. Yea I still see a few of them trying to make that bullshit claim in 2019.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

@pc_rocks said:

All that makes consoles 'niche' and a declining market if not outright dying compared to PC and mobile.

Meanwhile The witcher 3 sold more on PS4 than it did on PC and even more if i compare PS4+ xbox one vs PC,the witcher is predominantly PC series.

Yeah i love how you piggy back ride PC with mobile as if the PC market was growing for years instead of decreasing.

https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3027646/desktop-pc-sales-slumped-in-2017-as-death-rattle-sounds-once-again

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272595/global-shipments-forecast-for-tablets-laptops-and-desktop-pcs/

Yeah PC sales are on fire while consoles are doom,remember most of those PC are not for gaming either,schools,banks,busyness you name it.

Meanwhile on the consoles market.

Switch 35 millions - 2 years and 3 months.

Xbox one 40+ millions - 5 and half years

PS4 96 millions. - 5 and half years.

In 5 and half years for the xbox and PS4 and just 2+ years of switch sales.

171 millions.

5 and half years into the PS2 life the market had sold like 140 million units.

100 PS2 5 and half years.

20 GC 4 and half years

20 xbox 4 and half years

Remember this is as 2005 not then total end.

The xbox 360 gen its 5th and half year had.

52 million xbox 360. 5 and half years

50 million PS3 4 and half years

wii 87.57 millions. 4 and half years.

Total 189.57 millions

Considering that the switch has just 2 years and already has almost as much units as the xbox one did in 5 and half years the i say even if we froze the PS4 and xbox one sales to what they are now,in 2 years more the swicth alone would carry the gen over the 360 one in 5.5 years,remember the switch has much less time.

Oh and i didn't even counted the wii u which sold like 13 millions and wold increase this gen total to 185 millions.

So the console market is doing much better than the PC market has been doing without problems.

Hell sony is making record profits and some how you think the console market is dying.lol

As usual keep posting the same sh*t and acting as if it hasn't been addressed and proven wrong before won't make it true now. PC Gaming never declined but consoles are. Remain butthurt, your overlord himself has called you 'niche'.

P.S. when a species is dying like you cows I would have offered some word of condolence but I don't think anyone will feel bad for you cows.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#204 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

As usual keep posting the same sh*t and acting as if it hasn't been addressed and proven wrong before won't make it true now. PC Gaming never declined but consoles are. Remain butthurt, your overlord himself has called you 'niche'.

P.S. when a species is dying like you cows I would have offered some word of condolence but I don't think anyone will feel bad for you cows.

michaelmikado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 michaelmikado
Member since 2019 • 406 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:
@tormentos said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Exactly! I feel like I’m in some kind of Bizzaro world when I read the dumb arguments that these Sheep and Lems are trying to make in this thread. From delusional Sheep that are claiming that they have practically won the gen while being 61 million units behind to crazy lems claiming PS4 is niche while praising Xbone’s ”success“ in the same breath ?. These guys are nuts!

Yep you know how many lemmings claim the xbox was a success hell even more the 360.

? So much desperation. Yea I still see a few of them trying to make that bullshit claim in 2019.

Probably best to ignore the babbling of babes least we be thought fools as well.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Sorry I don't understand lies and deflection from 'niche' species!

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#207 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts
@tormentos said:

Hey I can pull from statista too.

So what can we infer from both of these graphs?

• PC gaming has been growing
  • More people are building their own PCs instead of buying pre-built, or they are using older hardware.

Info-graphics are fun!

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@Coolyfett: you thought process is bad for not realizing I'm just talking fast. You also proved my point by admitting Disney manly targets kids.

No duh!!!!!! Its not 100 percent one kind of audience but the majority still stands.

Time and time again I overestimate the common sense of system wars smh

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By tormentos

@pyro1245 said:

• More people are building their own PCs instead of buying pre-built, or they are using older hardware.

Info-graphics are fun!

Yeah gaming is rising for every one right?

Now tell that to @pc_rocks troll who claim falsely consoles are declining while PC is rising..lol

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:
@pyro1245 said:

Info-graphics are fun!

Yeah gaming is rising for every one right?

Now tell that to @pc_rocks troll who claim falsely consoles are declining while PC is rising..lol

Sorry, I don't understand 'niche'. Can someone translate that to something in mainstream language?

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Livecommander

@Coolyfett: kids and women is a adage. Not a sum or sole reason for success. Like I said in other post Nintendo does cater to adults too.

It's just no where near their main focus. You think the DS would sell much if it was about AAA graphics and mature content ? Nope

You think the Wii would have sold as much with no Wii sports and just dance for women to play ? Nope

Open ya brain and stop concluding to the typical sjw responses want hear key words like women and kids smh

I'll buy a switch today if I had the cash

That doesn't mean the system isn't targeting kids families that otherwise wuddnt play on a console. Or handheld.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#212 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@Livecommander said:

@Coolyfett: you thought process is bad for not realizing I'm just talking fast. You also proved my point by admitting Disney manly targets kids.

No duh!!!!!! Its not 100 percent one kind of audience but the majority still stands.

Time and time again I overestimate the common sense of system wars smh

Curious what other prejudice you have towards others not like you. If you are comfortable being a sexist that is on you man. Coolyfett cant spend that amount of time repairing you.

Fin

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 tormentos

@pc_rocks said:

Sorry, I don't understand 'niche'. Can someone translate that to something in mainstream language?

Simple.

Compare to Mobile PC is niche so are consoles,please stops there billions of smart phones out there and tablets so yeah is not even close.

Now that doesn't mean a market is over,because niche as they may be both markets still pulling billions.

But you can keep pretending lemming.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#214 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Coolyfett said:

...Gamers still have a lot of growing to do.

They are probably the most juvenile fans of any entertainment available on the market.

Its embarrassing bro. Its gotten worse than sports fanatics.

Nintendo is for LGBT & PlayStation is for "Real Men" that shag all vaginal organisms

Like who says stuff like that?

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts
@michaelmikado said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@tormentos said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Probably best to ignore the babbling of babes least we be thought fools as well.

Well said.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:
@michaelmikado said:

Well said.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#217 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@Jag85 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@Jag85 said:

Context:

He's saying that console gaming is relatively niche compared to F2P games. If you look at the global video game industry, mobile games account for over half of the industry, while PC and consoles each account for about a quarter of the industry. And when you look at what are the most-played and highest-grossing games, they're mostly F2P games (mainly mobile apps and F2P PC games). So he's implying that mobile and F2P games are now the new mainstream of video games.

Fun fact:

Sony's highest-grossing game is an F2P mobile app, Fate/Grand Order. It generates more annual revenue for Sony than their AAA blockbusters, at a small fraction of the budget. In 2018, Fate/Grand Order grossed over $1.2 billion. That's more than the combined revenue of GOW and Spider-Man on the PS4.

All that makes consoles 'niche' and a declining market if not outright dying compared to PC and mobile.

There is no decline in the console market, but it's as big as it's ever been. The problem is stagnation, with barely much growth in the console market. In contrast, the PC and mobile markets have been experiencing consistent growth over the years. So there's still at least as many console gamers as there were last gen, but it's just that they're outnumbered by PC gamers and greatly outnumbered by mobile gamers.

A major reason for the faster growth of the PC market, and especially the mobile market, is their wide adoption of the F2P model. F2P now accounts for the vast majority of the video game industry, with the traditional premium sales model now accounting for a small minority of the industry. The console market has still mostly stuck to the traditional premium sales model, and has been slow to adapt to changing trends in the industry.

A similar shift in business model is happening across the entertainment industries, shifting away from the traditional sales model towards alternative online business models. The music industry is shifting away from sales to streaming. The home video industry is shifting away from sales to subscriptions. And the video game industry is shifting away from sales to F2P.

Actually there's a decline in console market compared to PC and Mobile which is keep growing. Compare the sales of this gen consoles overall and you will see they are trailing behind gen 6 numbers let alone gen 7 and that's after each console manufacturer has put out two consoles this gen.

It's simple business that you don't kill a market prematurely but you look for new areas when you see a market has reached a saturation point or is declining. An analogy for that is Samsung with its mobile phones, they are the biggest mobile manufacturer but was willing to let Huawei or Chinese companies win this year (before the whole US-Huawei debacle) once they realized that Premium Mobile market has reached its saturation and thus shifted their investments in semiconductors/image sensors.

I'd have to disagree with the first part. Both the PS4 and the Switch are outpacing the Wii, the best-selling console of last-gen. I don't really see any real decline from last gen compared to this gen.

But I agree with the second part. It would be a bad business move to abandon a "niche" market for a "mainstream" market. Which the Sony CEO acknowledges. The console market may be relatively niche compared to mobile and PC, but it's still an important market for Sony. But while catering to consoles, they're looking for ways to expand their gaming division beyond consoles (which they kind of already have, with Fate/Grand Order). So it's not like they're going to abandon console gaming for mobile gaming.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@Coolyfett: They still have a long way to go before they reach sports fanatics level.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Livecommander

@Coolyfett: with your logic saying that kylie Jenners lip stick company targets women is sexist as well smh

I'm not sexist. More ppl buy Nintendo products for kids and girlfriends than Sony and ms. That's a fact.

No duh all types of gamers buy Nintendo aswell.

I'm telling you what their general audience are compared to the other brands

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#220 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@Livecommander said:
More ppl buy Nintendo products for kids and girlfriends than Sony and ms. That's a fact.

Could you post your citations?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@lundy86_4: he's probably referring to this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2019-02-11-eedar-nintendo-switch-attracting-more-women-wider-age-ranges-over-time

Which basically just shows Nintendo attracts all sorts of gamers.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 lundy86_4

@fedor: That's the closest I could get with a rudimentary search, and it still doesn't prove the point.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Livecommander

@lundy86_4: call 12 different gamestop's where you live right now and ask them what console is best for kids.

And then ask them what console is best for women heck or men that never or rarely played/owned a console before.

Record it live and post on YouTube. Send ya YouTube video here so that system wars could see how obviously right I am. Generally right that is.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#224  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain-: A flawless victory indeed, but alts like son of quacknight/calvinalt and guys like tormentos/vfighter can't see im taking the piss out of them and they're claiming im having a meltdown lol.

And the award for the most cluess fanbase goes to (drum roll) cows TCHBOA :)

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

@lundy86_4: call 12 different gamestop's where you live right now and ask them what console is best for kids.

And then ask them what console is best for women heck or men that never or rarely played/owned a console before.

Record it live and post on YouTube. Send ya YouTube video here so that system wars could see how obviously right I am. Generally right that is.

Again... Citations. I didn't ask for anecdotal evidence... Nor would I call around for anecdotes relevant to your argument.

Holy shit. That post was dumber than what you posted last night.

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By WhatAFailure
Member since 2017 • 608 Posts

Again, no Lemmings and Sheep should be laughing, because that guy just made fun of your own "puny" consoles. You're basically laughing at yourself. Reread the quote:

If you look at the game industry as a whole, the console market is not a major market, rather it’s a niche market if you will.

There's no meltdown or damage control from Cows here. Many just don't agree with his choice of words.

If you want to get technical, I guess you could say console gaming is smaller compared to say, the substantially larger amounts of money MS makes on Windows and Azure servers. And Sony does have other business interests apart from gaming, like electronics and movies.

But even then, Sony's gaming division has had way more consistent, rising success than their hit-and-miss movies and electronics (Blu-Ray drives and TV sales have slowed down a lot).

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Livecommander

@lundy86_4: this ain't court. Your technical need for cititations means nothing. Articles on target audience is rare for any brand so I'm not even going try find one.

I'm going by 15 plus years of gaming awareness. Online and in real life it's well known that Nintendo products are more attractive to women and kids than ms and Sony

Once again no duh millions of women and kids would still rather buy another brand

Still doesn't demolish the fact that millions get it as a gift even if the women doesn't play games.

But I'm done. We can agree to disagree

Everyday ppl get freed from jail that were wrong convicted after 40 years. and your over here over valuing citiations lol

Understandable tho.

How long have you been gaming ? How many gamers did you socialize with during your gaming years ?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

@lundy86_4: this ain't court. Your technical need for cititations means nothing. Articles on target audience is rare for any brand so I'm not even going try find one.

I'm going by 15 plus years of gaming awareness. Online and in real life it's well known that Nintendo products are more attractive to women and kids than ms and Sony

Once again no duh millions of women and kids would still rather buy another brand

Still doesn't demolish the fact that millions get it as a gift even if the women doesn't play games.

But I'm done. We can agree to disagree

Everyday ppl get freed from jail that were wrong convicted after 40 years. and your over here over valuing citiations lol

Understandable tho.

How long have you been gaming ? How many gamers did you socialize with during your gaming years ?

So... You have no evidence for your point? Your grammar is poor, as well as your debate practice. Take the loss, bud.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Livecommander

@lundy86_4: lol yes lawyer you win. Everybody reading the post know wasup. I won the actual debate tho.

Similar to if a boxer got knocked down despite outboxing his opponent. You got knocked down but you win on the score card. But in real life that knock down wins. So hold the real L

Ps: who writes properly on phones ? I dont got time and thinking other things at the same time.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

...and thinking other things at the same time.

You don't seem to be thinking... At all.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Livecommander

@lundy86_4: clever ?

On topic tho , Sony is technically right about consoles being niche. Mathematically speaking it is.

Similar to how only you only technically won this debate cause I dont wanna search for a target audience article smh lol

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

@lundy86_4: clever ?

On topic tho , Sony is technically right about consoles being niche. Mathematically speaking it is.

Similar to how only you only technically won this debate cause I dont wanna search for a target audience article smh lol

Dude, you should stop lol.

@Livecommander said:

clever ?

That didn't even carry on from my posts. I said you weren't thinking at all, and your reply didn't even segway properly lol.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Livecommander

@lundy86_4: lol as if I didnt just state I'm not gonna type properly on a phone.

Since you want proper

Here's some words from reggie himself

https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2018/06/19/nintendo-on-targeting-a-younger-audience-than-xbox-and-playstation/

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By lundy86_4
@Livecommander said:

@lundy86_4: lol as if I didnt just state I'm not gonna type properly on a phone.

Since you want proper

Here's some words from reggie himself

https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2018/06/19/nintendo-on-targeting-a-younger-audience-than-xbox-and-playstation/

Read what you said... That doesn't prove... Anything. Jesus. Clue in, bud.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#235 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

I think relative to the whole of the SONY empire megacorporation, yes, Playstation is probably somewhat of a niche market.

It's funny because it's the PlayStation brand (Games & Network Services) makes up Sony's majority revenue. If you skip to 6:40, you can see the breakdown of Sony's revenue. Tagging @goldenelementxl

Hmmm that's interesting then to refer to it as "niche" in any context, then. I wonder why they would say their biggest earner is like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@whatafailure: No he's made your entire cow fandom pointless and shows he couldn't give a **** about you, and yet like other cow alts before you all you do is try to spin this into a lem problem.

Sorry cow alt this ain't no Sony movie game where you can change the narrative.

Now whatafailure

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Livecommander

@lundy86_4: I said Nintendo targets kids. Reggie's agres from that link.

I also said women attract to it more which this article by the guardian agrees with as well

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2007/oct/10/usnews.internationalnews

The concrete data your looking for isn't posted online accurately for any brand. So I dont understand this major evedince your looking for

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

@lundy86_4: I said Nintendo targets kids. Reggie's agression from that link.

I also said women attract to it more which this article by the guardian agrees with as well

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2007/oct/10/usnews.internationalnews

The concrete data your looking for isn't posted online accurately for any brand. So I dont understand this major evedince your looking for

You need to read what you said again...

@Livecommander said:
More ppl buy Nintendo products for kids and girlfriends than Sony and ms. That's a fact.

That's what I quoted, bud. Nothing you have posted even comes close to proving that point.

----

We went through this last night, and your argument was just as disjointed.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Livecommander

@lundy86_4: nah I think I'm confusing you with somin else from yesterday. Somebody called me sexist lol

Um as far the quote you want me to prove my links still co sighn those words. Why would a chart showing that exact data be online ?

I said those things via common knowledge.

More ppl do buy Nintendo for kids and women

I'm a experienced long line gamestop customer lol

I know what people buy man. I'm talking years of observations , all kinds of aspects.

But it's cool. I'm not gonna look for a

... games gifted to women and kids chart online.

I'll try to be more proper in our next debate lol I'm tired.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

I said those things via common knowledge.

So you have no evidence. Have a good one.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Livecommander

Lol with your logic if I visited 20 highschools in Manhattan and 80 percent all schools wore Jordan's

I still have no evedince that Jordan's are popular amongst teens ?

Like I said this isnt court and i debate things in actuality.

Not just the ever changing technicalities. Enjoy the technical victory tho.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

Lol with your logic if I visited 20 highschools in Manhattan and 80 percent all schools wore Jordan's

I still have no evedince that Jordan's are popular amongst teens ?

Like I said this isnt court and i debate things in actuality.

Not just the ever changing technicalities. Enjoy the technical victory tho.

Learn the difference between what is anecdotal evidence, and what is verifiable evidence. Otherwise, just f*ck off...

If you attended any higher education, you must've been head-beaten in a debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@Livecommander: Your evidence is from being a GameStop customer? You know other stores sell things, right? I was at the midnight/launch day releases for every console from gen 6 to now. I was only at a GameStop launch twice, every other was at a Best Buy and the Wii U at Walmart. There were as many adults at the Nintendo launches as there were at any other. In fact the most “adult” one I experienced was the Wii launch. We bought multiple bottles of booze and grilled burgers and brats for the 80+ people in line that waited 12 hours overnight in a blizzard.

Most sensible people don’t shop at GameStop. Their customers don’t know how to clean themselves appropriately or think it’s a good idea to smoke a pound of weed just before entering the store.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Livecommander

@lundy86_4: lol in a "real" debate I would only bring up concrete accessible facts about. That should be obvious matter fact. I'm disappointed in you lol

Offical debates just like the justice system is often inaccurate. So idk what all the "educated" hype is about.

Im lounging.. People with common sense agree with me , I'm doing it for them lol. When I'm the mood and topic is right I'll play the technical game with you.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

@lundy86_4: lol in a "real" debate I would only bring up concrete accessible facts about. That should be obvious matter fact. I'm disappointed in you lol

Offical debates just like the justice system is often inaccurate. So idk what all the "educated" hype is about.

Im lounging.. People with common sense agree with me , I'm doing it for them lol. When I'm the mood and topic is right I'll play the technical game with you.

Dude, your English is atrocious.

You couldn't prove your point, so have a good one.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Livecommander

@goldenelementxl: sigh... haven't you learned I only like bringing up one example. I'm on mobile. I'm tryna keep the post word count low lol

Stores schools gatherings all throughout my life shows Nintendo being the go to for women and children. Since the Wii at least.

Oh and the wii u dont count lol

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Livecommander

@lundy86_4: your tolerance for rushed grammar is even more atrocious. Its 2019.. kids can read scrambled paragraphs nowadays

Like I said. I got a nice technical debate waiting for you soon.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 lundy86_4

@Livecommander said:

@lundy86_4: your tolerance for rushed grammar is even more atrocious. Its 2019.. kids can read scrambled paragraphs nowadays

Like I said. I got a nice technical debate waiting for you soon.

Dude... Just stop...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 tormentos

@i_p_daily:

System wars excuse # 223.

Pretend you are playing people when your ass get owned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos: Pretend lol, this isn't life or death tormy when will you realise it?

You cows got owned by your own over lord and you cows are in here fighting against lems, we all know who got owned here and its you & your herd lol.

Im just here prodding (pun intended) you guys because it upsets you lol.