Sony Bashing HQ (sticky please)

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

[QUOTE="joel_c17"]but ps3 has better games. StrongDeadlift

Thats a nice opinion :roll:

In GS opinion it's never had any good enough exclusive to win goty... In gS opinion Sony has had 3... What does that tell u about the quality of Xbox games? Are they all just average?
LLYNCES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LLYNCES
Member since 2012 • 378 Posts

[QUOTE="LLYNCES"]

[QUOTE="joel_c17"] Ah huh all that is cool but ps3 has better games. You can play mr business man all u want but the fact that ms are so rich hasn't given u any more IPs has it? Back to gears halo forza for you ;-) tell me about Microsofts stock price when ur playing gears 14 hahahjoel_c17

Firstly the statement that "Ps3 has better games" is an opinion. If you did any research at all you would know that multiplats nearly 75% of the time run and look better on the 360. You PS3 fanboys cant even play Skyrim properly, and here you are talking about how the PS3 is the better console?

Meanwhile Sony is having to sell property because they are doing so sh!tty and being downgraded to "junk" status, but what's it matter right? It's overall sales numbers that matter according to you guys, because it's apparently supposed to determine how successful the console is, not how much money the console is actually making.

Get a grip, it's not even about "business" either. By the way, the 360 is still ahead of the PS3 in overall sales

U mad?

Not even a lil mad bra - I get your strategy tho, talk sales and shares, cause u got no game. And soon u will only be talking shares. Sad time to be a lem, expand your gaming bra dawg and be happy.

>expand my gaming >implying I don't own and play on multiple gaming platforms.

Bro you're talking to somebody who has owned all three consoles, and primarily plays games on the PC (again, the best platform) I don't even touch my xbox unless I'm streaming movies onto it from my PC or playing some Halo multiplayer (like a few times a month) It doesn't mean that I'm actually stupid enough to believe that the ps3 is a more successful console, because it clearly isn't. In terms of overall sales, software sales and profits.

When people look back on gaming 10 years from now they'll be reading about how the PS3 was " highly dissapointing" for not living up to the PS2 and costing sony a sh*t ton of money while the 360 was highly successful. It's not my fault you're butthurt about it.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 joel_c17
Once again talking about how sales and dollars effect gaming experiences... Lems are like a broken record these days. Go play the stock market
j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts
Sony sucksssss !!!! Thats my contribution to this thread! Youre welcome
joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 joel_c17
Sony sucksssss !!!! Thats my contribution to this thread! Youre welcomej_assassin
Your right kind sir. I'm getting in the way of all the Sony hate! Pleeeeaaaaaassse continue :-)
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

(sticky please) made me lol.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 joel_c17

(sticky please) made me lol.

Sagem28
Ties in well with the circle jerk doesn't it?
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
Once again talking about how sales and dollars effect gaming experiences... Lems are like a broken record these days. Go play the stock market joel_c17
in all fairness you called this the SONY bashing thread not the Ps3 bashing thread, SONY does more than just games and games consoles. I doubt you have the Brains to play the stock markets:(
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Nice one!

:lol:

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

TC, That's a brilliant idea.

PinkiePirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 PinkiePirate
Member since 2012 • 1973 Posts

Sony sucks. Their exclusives are the worst games of the generation. Everything Sony does is unoriginal. Why did they buy Gaikai? What a waste of money. What are they even going to do with Gaikai? Just more services we have to pay for. PS3 beating 360 in sales? Cool. Only took you seven years.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Sagem28

Sony sucks. Their exclusives are the worst games of the generation. Everything Sony does is unoriginal. Why did they buy Gaikai? What a waste of money. What are they even going to do with Gaikai? Just more services we have to pay for. PS3 beating 360 in sales? Cool. Only took you seven years.

PinkiePirate

Good to see you're using this thread to vent.

[spoiler] Although your sig makes me suspicious somehow [/spoiler]

Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

The lem butthurt is through the roof, they are the only faction that has been owned so severly that they had to request mod help to lock active threads because they couldn't handle the butthurt.

They did in the Flopza thread where Adobe or Musicalmac or whoever it was had to lock the thread and create a new one where trolling wasn't allowed, a SW FIRST :lol: Just because lems were getting so severly owned and couldn't take the butthurt.

And it happened again a few days ago in the 360 being last place thread :lol: The thread was active and booming about to cross 100 pages or so and had to be locked cause lems kept crying and reporting cows and asking for the old ToU back :lol:

I mean really lems :lol: Man up like cows, cows take ownage like men, just look at the fable thread, it's not like we started crying asking for the old ToU back and asking mods to lock the thread :lol:

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
The butthurt is too great. I don't think one thread could contain it all.
Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Poor Sony won't be around much longer.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
This is an amazing idea. Now all that collective butthurt can be concentrated into this single thread, not bringing down system wars down with it.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 kuraimen

The lem butthurt is through the roof, they are the only faction that has been owned so severly that they had to request mod help to lock active threads because they couldn't handle the butthurt.

They did in the Flopza thread where Adobe or Musicalmac or whoever it was had to lock the thread and create a new one where trolling wasn't allowed, a SW FIRST :lol: Just because lems were getting so severly owned and couldn't take the butthurt.

And it happened again a few days ago in the 360 being last place thread :lol: The thread was active and booming about to cross 100 pages or so and had to be locked cause lems kept crying and reporting cows and asking for the old ToU back :lol:

I mean really lems :lol: Man up like cows, cows take ownage like men, just look at the fable thread, it's not like we started crying asking for the old ToU back and asking mods to lock the thread :lol:

Eddie-Vedder
Lol so true. Lems can't fend for themselves. If you think about that goes with their nature of blind followers. Oh and inb4 lock.
nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

Recent events have made certain groups in SW really butthurt - mainly the fact that the 360 is now in last place. I thought i could create this thread (and sticky it) so Lems could post all their butthurt and sony hate in one place so we dont get a weeky update of stock prices and activities that Sony (the overall company) are doing as a whole.

So Lems - here is your one stop thread for pouring out all that hurt you have deep inside you :) enjoy!

joel_c17
And I suppose there will be a sticky for all the MS-bashing cows like to litter the forum with?........Oh wait. Silly me! We're going by a double standard here. My bad. :roll:
StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

Recent events have made certain groups in SW really butthurt - mainly the fact that the 360 is now in last place. I thought i could create this thread (and sticky it) so Lems could post all their butthurt and sony hate in one place so we dont get a weeky update of stock prices and activities that Sony (the overall company) are doing as a whole.

So Lems - here is your one stop thread for pouring out all that hurt you have deep inside you :) enjoy!

joel_c17

1) you are not cool enough to create stickys.

2) the PS3 is still in last place. Get over it.

3) When the PS3 does take over the 360 in Sales, it will still be a loser for Sony. MS will increase it's user base by 50 million, and Sony has lost 70 million. Epic fail.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44018 Posts

Read the OP and here's the appropriate sticky...

funny-sticky-note-laugh.jpg:P

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts
Why should this be sticky? There's way more Nintendo bashing and I don't see sheep crying about it.
StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

Eddie-Vedder

How do you know they requested threads to be locked? Proof?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#74 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Eddie-Vedder

"..................butthurt.........Flopza........:lol:......butthurt...lems.....butthurt......:lol:............:lol:..............lems....crying....lems...............:lol:.........butthurt..

....................butthurt..........:lol:..................."

Translation: :cry:

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60695 Posts
I support the localization of the epic lem butt hurt as well. We see far too many threads trying to damage control Sony's world class games and hardware.
el3m2tigre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 el3m2tigre
Member since 2007 • 4232 Posts

Why can't we all just hold hands and sing kumbaya? :(

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] :cry: PAL360

"..................butthurt.........Flopza........:lol:......butthurt...lems.....butthurt......:lol:............:lol:..............lems....crying....lems...............:lol:.........butthurt..

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Sagem28

el3m2tigre

System Wars....

System Wars never changes.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#79 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
Come on System Wars, let's be a big family. Circle-jerks all around!
speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#80 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Look at you being so desperate ha!

fadersdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#81 fadersdream
Member since 2006 • 3154 Posts
When was the 360 in last place? did i miss something? i was too busy playing dawnguard to come on here yesterday, what did i miss:)delta3074
Same thing as always; shipped mistaken for sold. Cows claimed the generation hadn't ended (WiiU) until it looked like they won and now their plugging their ears and claiming ownage. 360 was still ahead, probably still is, but cows want to either hold up the end of the gen or manipulate the data until Sony admits irrefutable evidence. So, 'no', you didn't "miss anything".
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#82 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

five hundred and ninety nine dollaru, Skyrim, delays, mandatory installs, floppage after floppage, 2 hour beach simulator, hold-your-hand movies, giant enemy STDs, controller for little girls, 5 hundred billion dollaru lost, no cross game chat, third place, herpy-derpy doo potato!

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Sagem28

five hundred and ninety nine dollaru, Skyrim, delays, mandatory installs, floppage after floppage, 2 hour beach simulator, hold-your-hand movies, giant enemy STDs, controller for little girls, 5 hundred billion dollaru lost, no cross game chat, third place, herpy-derpy doo potato!

Floppy_Jim

That comment went so great with your sig

+1

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

Sagem28

That comment went so great with your sig

+1

And his avatar lulz.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 kuraimen
[QUOTE="delta3074"]When was the 360 in last place? did i miss something? i was too busy playing dawnguard to come on here yesterday, what did i miss:)fadersdream
Same thing as always; shipped mistaken for sold. Cows claimed the generation hadn't ended (WiiU) until it looked like they won and now their plugging their ears and claiming ownage. 360 was still ahead, probably still is, but cows want to either hold up the end of the gen or manipulate the data until Sony admits irrefutable evidence. So, 'no', you didn't "miss anything".

OMG I'm sure lems have attentional deficit disorder or worse. All companies use SHIPPED numbers when talking about their OFFICIAL numbers. Focus lemming focus! And the generation didn't end with the WiiU the next generation started with the WiiU but the last generation is still active until the last system of that gen becomes discontinued. First order logic.
fadersdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#86 fadersdream
Member since 2006 • 3154 Posts

Wrong on all accounts, like always.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Dumb thread.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

Does this mean we can have a Sony circle jerk thread where all the cows can go j*zz all over each other?mems_1224

but isn't that like, every thread?

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 joel_c17
I want this thread to have so much lem butthurt in it that we can concentrate it down and compress it into a butt hurt diamond. This diamond will be inserted into a crown and worn by the King of the Lems. Voting on King on the Lems will begin shortly. Can i get a short list people?
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#90 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts
Does this mean we can have a Sony circle jerk thread where all the cows can go j*zz all over each other?mems_1224
is that what you really want to see? lol
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I want this thread to have so much lem butthurt in it that we can concentrate it down and compress it into a butt hurt diamond. This diamond will be inserted into a crown and worn by the King of the Lems. Voting on King on the Lems will begin shortly. Can i get a short list people?joel_c17

Please come back to reality.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"] :cry: rjdofu

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Floppy_Jim

I don't believe in voting for system wars nominations, but damnit you should be king.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#94 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

el3m2tigre

cus the lems are filthy.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="mems_1224"]Does this mean we can have a Sony circle jerk thread where all the cows can go j*zz all over each other?jsmoke03

No, but it doesn't stop the cows anyways.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]Does this mean we can have a Sony circle jerk thread where all the cows can go j*zz all over each other?jsmoke03

Oh god damn, lol.

It does sound like he put a little bit too much visceral thought into that.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#97 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

[QUOTE="joel_c17"]I want this thread to have so much lem butthurt in it that we can concentrate it down and compress it into a butt hurt diamond. This diamond will be inserted into a crown and worn by the King of the Lems. Voting on King on the Lems will begin shortly. Can i get a short list people?super600

Please come back to reality.

Snap back to reality?

tumblr_lr9zyhIzBT1qj7xr8o1_500.gif

Well, there goes gravity.

Chrome-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#98 Chrome-