So when has specs won a console war and why would it this time?

• 129 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 robotapple
Member since 2012 • 780 Posts

Sony is failing on all fronts right now, their credit rating is junk, do you realize what that means? they are on deaths door, failed badly with the vita and they are fighting a COSTLY war of attrition with ms...

suppose ms decides to eat a nice loss on the rumored weaker 720? They come in much cheaper... get some big name exclusives... do you really think all the live gamers are going to switch to sony because of teh ggdr5... something they never heard about? lol

nintedo beats master system = master system has better specs.

snes beats neo geo, neo geo has better specs

ps1 beats n64, n64 has better specs

ps2 beats gc and xbox, they both have better specs

wii beats 360 and ps3, they both have better specs

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

snes beats neo geo, neo geo has better specs - Mega Drive

ps1 beats n64, n64 has better specs - Saturn

ps2 beats gc and xbox, they both have better specs - Dreamcast

robotapple

Let´s not forget the ones that completely dispell your point,shall we? But nice try.

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

MrYaotubo
 Let´s not forget the ones that completely dispell your point,shall we? But nice try.

how did they dispell my point? :|

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

[QUOTE="MrYaotubo"][QUOTE="robotapple"]

robotapple

Use your head a little bit,not that hard to fugure out why those three systems weren´t included in your post.
robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 robotapple

[QUOTE="robotapple"][QUOTE="MrYaotubo"] Let´s not forget the ones that completely dispell your point,shall we? But nice try.MrYaotubo

Use your head a little bit,not that hard to fugure out why those three systems weren´t included in your post.

because it was a waste of time for me to include the losers?

i included the winners next to the gens most powerful consoles... at no point did i say the weakest console won every gen like the point you are wasting my time with, i simply said the highest spec console has never won ;)

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts
but the ps1 beat the saturn and ps2 beat the dreamcast
WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9479 Posts

I suspect PS4 will win this generation, however I guessed the 360 would win last (or current gen)....

People get wrapped up into specs WAY too much. However with that being said the speculated rumors (yes I know until Microsoft actualy announces it in April anything can change) about the next Xbox being a media center/ cable box/ kinect 2.0 fun center and not so much of a overall core gamer console has me leaning more towards PS4. With speculated better specs and not selling out on ideas stolen directly fomr Nintendo Playstation (SONY) seems to have finally listened to their user base. They even were quoted to have said "we know who our audience is." (Or something to that effect).

If rumors are right, then the next Xbox is going to piss a ton of Microsoft fans off. I know a lot of people on my friendslist on both the PS3 and 360 say they are not going to touch the 720 or whatever you want to call it if even half the rumors are true.

With always on (online) status and no used game sales, things are not looking good.

Like I said, things can change, but with rumors that PS4 is the stronger console, and the Xbox is selling out to the casual/ home entertainment sectors if they wind up being true, expect a huge fallout with Xbox fans. People can only take so much.

I know I almost walked away from SONy several times during the crap fest that PS3 was.... however I hold hope that they are finaly listening with PS4, and most of the specualted rumors wound up being true. If the same holds true for the 720, then I think the reason you hear all the bashing pretty much talks for itself.

By the way, I am not any knid of fanboy or any animal name that floats around these forums... lol

I love gaming in general and have owned just about every console from the 2600 up... I just call them like I see them, and so far the media and developers are riding pretty high on the SONY Playstation bandwagon which has not happened much over the past 7 years or so....

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

you really wanna see Sony fail, lol get a life homie

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 robotapple

but the ps1 beat the saturn and ps2 beat the dreamcastthedork_knight
but the n64 lost to the ps1, and the ps2 beat the xbox and gc... therefore the gens most powerful consoles never won as stated in the op ;)

robotapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 robotapple

you really wanna see Sony fail, lol get a life homieChris_Williams
i like sony i just think theyre finished... homie.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]you really wanna see Sony fail, lol get a life homierobotapple

i like sony i just think theyre finished... homie.

why would they be finish? Sony has been around for centuries, a couple of bad years isn't going to get rid of them.
Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13 Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

you are so desperate

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts
*Yawn* Just another butthurt fanboy freaking out over the PS4. Nothing to see here. Get a life and stop freaking out over a damn system.
no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

It is good that the ps4 has specs but clearly sony has put devs first. They took a page out of ms's book. The stepped their game up major.

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

a42.jpg

If people getting excited about a new console is making you mad.... you may want to stop coming to SW.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

MrYaotubo

how did you destroy his point? he's right, Ps1 beat the N64 even though it was inferior in power to the N64,Ps2 beat the Xbox and Gamecube even though Both where more powerful and the wii beat both the Xbox 360 and the Ps3 despite being nowhere near as powerful, the poin he is trying to make, which is a valid one is that SPECs do not win a console war, they never have, even back in the 80's the ZX spectrum was the most poular gaming computer despite the fact that the C64 and Amstrad CPC464 where more powerful, GAMES win console wars not SPECS. All of the consoles you listed where the weakest in there generation, Granted, but it still doesn't chnage the fact that it wasn't the most powerul consoles that finihshed first those generations.
jhcho2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18 jhcho2
Member since 2004 • 5103 Posts

Sony is failing on all fronts right now, their credit rating is junk, do you realize what that means? they are on deaths door, failed badly with the vita and they are fighting a COSTLY war of attrition with ms...

suppose ms decides to eat a nice loss on the rumored weaker 720? They come in much cheaper... get some big name exclusives... do you really think all the live gamers are going to switch to sony because of teh ggdr5... something they never heard about? lol

robotapple

Considering you're only level 14, I'm gonna assume that you're relatively new in System Wars, so I'll keep it short.

Many people will end up buying only 1 console. The console with better specs is assumed to have better multiplatforms. That makes them feel good about their purchase....or future purchase. And in case you didn't already know, that's System Wars summed up.

simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 simomate
Member since 2011 • 1875 Posts
[QUOTE="MrYaotubo"]

[QUOTE="robotapple"]

delta3074

how did you destroy his point? he's right, Ps1 beat the N64 even though it was inferior in power to the N64,Ps2 beat the Xbox and Gamecube even though Both where more powerful and the wii beat both the Xbox 360 and the Ps3 despite being nowhere near as powerful, the poin he is trying to make, which is a valid one is that SPECs do not win a console war, they never have, even back in the 80's the ZX spectrum was the most poular gaming computer despite the fact that the C64 and Amstrad CPC464 where more powerful, GAMES win console wars not SPECS.

This exactly... people make a huge deal about specs, then a weak, cheap thing like Wii goes ahead and sells 20-30 million units more then its competitors altogether. Actually, in the Wii's case it wasn't games, it was the fact it bought something completely, fresh, new and, yes, a gimmick to the market. Everyone I knew had heard of it, and almost everyone wanted one. In the Ps2's case, however, it was the games.
handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

[QUOTE="thedork_knight"]but the ps1 beat the saturn and ps2 beat the dreamcastrobotapple

but the n64 lost to the ps1, and the ps2 beat the xbox and gc... therefore the gens most powerful consoles never won as stated in the op ;)

n64 also used cartridges which just weren't able to hack it against discs. HARDWARE won again.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="robotapple"]

[QUOTE="thedork_knight"]but the ps1 beat the saturn and ps2 beat the dreamcasthandssss

n64 also used cartridges which just weren't able to hack it against discs. HARDWARE won again.

this thread is about a Consoles OVERALL specs not just one aspect about them, Ps1 had a better storage medium, Granted, but the N^$ beat it in evey other way, First console to have rumble, upgradeable RAM, twice the power, remeber, it was Zelda OOT that spent years at the top of Metacritic not a Ps1 game.
bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

you can't class the wii, as that was aimed at casual gamers for its gimmicky controls, and ps3 came out a year after the 360 came out and o look it's only just a couple million behind the sales now so there doing ok.

ps2 won because of the sheer amount of games it had and o yea xbox didn't come out for a good while and of course it would be better, it came out later. 

of course it's not about specs but it helps, if the xbox came out at the same time as the ps2 then the xbox probably would of won in the end, ps3 has closed the gap even with them having a year head start, that must show something, and in my eyes the orginal ps3 was made alot better and the quality was alot better than the xbox 360 cheap taccy looking block, and blu ray was always going to win.

how you have got sony failing is beyond me were in a recession, there selling buildings off to have some extra money in the bank sony sell tv's, hi-fi's, and what ever else i can't think of, how are they failing when there only just behind microsoft on console sales, and o yea they INVENTED blu ray, so every blu ray sold they earn money so look when microsoft unvail there machine and it has a blu ray drive you crawl to your corner and remember each 720 sold sony gets profit. hhmmmmmm

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

720 might even win the sales if they play their "causal family media box" right, but I wouldnt care anyway, because it will not win gamers' hearts.

720 being super popular among consumers and releasing only kinect showelware and uninventive semi-core yearly franchises like CoD, Gears, Halo and Forza that would make tons of bucks is actually the worst thing that could happen to this industry.

Elite-Realist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Elite-Realist
Member since 2007 • 556 Posts

you can't class the wii, as that was aimed at casual gamers for its gimmicky controls, and ps3 came out a year after the 360 came out and o look it's only just a couple million behind the sales now so there doing ok.

ps2 won because of the sheer amount of games it had and o yea xbox didn't come out for a good while and of course it would be better, it came out later. 

of course it's not about specs but it helps, if the xbox came out at the same time as the ps2 then the xbox probably would of won in the end, ps3 has closed the gap even with them having a year head start, that must show something, and in my eyes the orginal ps3 was made alot better and the quality was alot better than the xbox 360 cheap taccy looking block, and blu ray was always going to win.

how you have got sony failing is beyond me were in a recession, there selling buildings off to have some extra money in the bank sony sell tv's, hi-fi's, and what ever else i can't think of, how are they failing when there only just behind microsoft on console sales, and o yea they INVENTED blu ray, so every blu ray sold they earn money so look when microsoft unvail there machine and it has a blu ray drive you crawl to your corner and remember each 720 sold sony gets profit. hhmmmmmm

bezza2011
I am with you on this.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

bezza2011
Sony made the prototype for the Blu-ray but they are part of what its called "The Blu-Ray Founders" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc_Founders
BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

you can't class the wii, as that was aimed at casual gamers for its gimmicky controls, and ps3 came out a year after the 360 came out and o look it's only just a couple million behind the sales now so there doing ok. Its actually on par or ahead, definitely not "couple million behind".

ps2 won because of the sheer amount of games it had and o yea xbox didn't come out for a good while and of course it would be better, it came out later. Thats probably the other way around - PS2 got o many games because the installbase was so huge. PS2 mainly won because PSX made it a good name and it included DVD player.

of course it's not about specs but it helps, if the xbox came out at the same time as the ps2 then the xbox probably would of won in the end, ps3 has closed the gap even with them having a year head start, that must show something, and in my eyes the orginal ps3 was made alot better and the quality was alot better than the xbox 360 cheap taccy looking block, and blu ray was always going to win. Agreed, except blue ray wasnt that big. The transfer from VHS to DVD was huge leap in quality, the DVD to blue ray is not so much, most ppl didnt even have 1080p TVs when PS3 launched.

bezza2011

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#27 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

It depends on what you mean by 'win'. Wii did win in sales, but 360 and PS3 had more dev support, and consequently far more games.

I think power + easy to dev for hardware + fair price is the perfect formula.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 clyde46

[QUOTE="bezza2011"]

you can't class the wii, as that was aimed at casual gamers for its gimmicky controls, and ps3 came out a year after the 360 came out and o look it's only just a couple million behind the sales now so there doing ok. Its actually on par or ahead, definitely not "couple million behind".

ps2 won because of the sheer amount of games it had and o yea xbox didn't come out for a good while and of course it would be better, it came out later. Thats probably the other way around - PS2 got o many games because the installbase was so huge. PS2 mainly won because PSX made it a good name and it included DVD player.

of course it's not about specs but it helps, if the xbox came out at the same time as the ps2 then the xbox probably would of won in the end, ps3 has closed the gap even with them having a year head start, that must show something, and in my eyes the orginal ps3 was made alot better and the quality was alot better than the xbox 360 cheap taccy looking block, and blu ray was always going to win. Agreed, except blue ray wasnt that big. The transfer from VHS to DVD was huge leap in quality, the DVD to blue ray is not so much, most ppl didnt even have 1080p TVs when PS3 launched.

BlbecekBobecek

The jump from VHS to DVD was made a lot easier for people as VHS tapes degrades over time and DVD's came with extras as well as stable quality standard no matter who many times the disc is used.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

720 might even win the sales if they play their "causal family media box" right, but I wouldnt care anyway, because it will not win gamers' hearts.

720 being super popular among consumers and releasing only kinect showelware and uninventive semi-core yearly franchises like CoD, Gears, Halo and Forza that would make tons of bucks is actually the worst thing that could happen to this industry.

BlbecekBobecek

Good post

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#30 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

bezza2011
Why do morons keep saying Sony invented Blu Ray and they get money from each player sold? You are a moron, Sony owns nothing and will get nothing from any blu ray sold they didn't make.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 clyde46

[QUOTE="bezza2011"]

TheWalkingGhost

Why do morons keep saying Sony invented Blu Ray and they get money from each player sold? You are a moron, Sony owns nothing and will get nothing from any blu ray sold they didn't make.

The information density of the DVD format was limited by the wavelength of the laser diodes used. Following protracted development, blue laser diodes operating at 405 nanometers became available on a production basis. Sony started two projects in collaboration with Philips[8] applying the new diodes: UDO (Ultra Density Optical),[9] and DVR Blue (together with Pioneer),[10] a format of rewritable discs that would eventually become Blu-ray Disc (more specifically, BD-RE). The core technologies of the formats are similar.

The first DVR Blue prototypes were unveiled at the CEATEC exhibition in October 2000 by Sony.[11] A trademark for the "Blue Disc" logo was filed February 9, 2001.[12] On February 19, 2002, the project was officially announced as Blu-ray Disc,[13][14] and Blu-ray Disc Founders was founded by the nine initial members.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-ray_Disc

So actually, you are wrong.

Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts
720 probably wont have the strongest specs but will dominate, due to it catering to old and young, rich and poor. Pushing the boundaries with user Interaction, with great new IPs and Familiar core Favorites
Martin_G_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Martin_G_N
Member since 2006 • 2124 Posts
[QUOTE="handssss"][QUOTE="robotapple"] but the n64 lost to the ps1, and the ps2 beat the xbox and gc... therefore the gens most powerful consoles never won as stated in the op ;)delta3074

this thread is about a Consoles OVERALL specs not just one aspect about them, Ps1 had a better storage medium, Granted, but the N^$ beat it in evey other way, First console to have rumble, upgradeable RAM, twice the power, remeber, it was Zelda OOT that spent years at the top of Metacritic not a Ps1 game.

I never liked the N64's graphics, and the fact that the storage on those cartridges was so small. Which was fine when all you have is text and no dialog or soundtrack, but that was a bit boring for me. The games were also alot more expencive. But the conclusion we can draw from these Generation winners is that they launched first, and they had a very good game library when the other consoles launched. The Wii won because it was a new and exciting way of playing games, and it's a Nintendo. If Sony, or MS had released a console like the Wii, it would not have sold as much.
handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts
[QUOTE="handssss"][QUOTE="robotapple"] but the n64 lost to the ps1, and the ps2 beat the xbox and gc... therefore the gens most powerful consoles never won as stated in the op ;)delta3074

overall means looking at all aspects, right? you can't exclude one aspect, especially one so important (it was the reason why final fantasy left nintendo with VII) because that means it wasn't stronger overall.
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
ps1 gen the N64 won for me and was more powerful. Last gen Xbox won for me and was more powerful. This gen 360 won for me and is equal to ps3 and its certainly not the weakass wii that won it for me. I don't care if it sells more i want games, shiny games and that's what you get on the most powerful systems, gameplay AND graphics.
Kaszilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Kaszilla
Member since 2011 • 1841 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="handssss"] n64 also used cartridges which just weren't able to hack it against discs. HARDWARE won again. handssss

overall means looking at all aspects, right? you can't exclude one aspect, especially one so important (it was the reason why final fantasy left nintendo with VII) because that means it wasn't stronger overall.

N64 is literally about 3x as powerful as the ps1. Media doesnt equal power.
LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#37 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Before 2009.

No one gave a crap about Specs.

PC_Otter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 PC_Otter
Member since 2010 • 1623 Posts

The oppurtunity in the PS4 being the console to "win" lies in it's immense power in an easy to understand and package for developers to build games on.

I think the Nextbox will probably do better than the PS4 in North America at least, simply because MS has such a cuckhold on people and their need for Netflix, Facebook, and all that other crap like Kinect.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Wow, someones butthurt they don't have teh GDDR5. lulz!

Blaz3_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Blaz3_fox
Member since 2011 • 193 Posts

Nintendomination continues.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

TC, in that case Cows can only hope Xbox720 will be most powerful console, so PS4 wont end last :P 

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

robotapple
The Neo Geo was $700 dollars it was basically an arcade board with controllers..:lol: IN the PS1 and PS2 example by the time the other more powerful console arrive it was to late,in fact Halo on holiday 2001 walked into,FFX,GTA3,MGS2,GT3,DMC and many more who in his right mind would jump into the xbox with all those PS2 great games round,worst the xbox launched with GPR (Also known as metropolis street racing on DC) which release on that same year for DC,Dead or alive 3 there was a Dead or alive on PS2 while there wasn't a Tekken on xbox. Is very different it was just not power it was games,alto the xbox also landed 20 months after the PS2 so it wasn't like the PS2 and xbox launched the same day,the same with the N64 and PS1,the PS1 is a late 1994 console the N64 a mid 1996 console. The wii is the real deal it not only beat the PS3 but also the 360 which launched 1 year before the wii and PS3,but the wii was something different and the Wii U has show that it wasn't nintendo brands what people were after it was the gimmick. I can't say the PS4 will win on power,after this generation anything can happen,but MS is making a huge bet on Kinect and if people see Kinect as something already done,chances are people will not byte,even worst with the so call thing the xbox 720 will do,like always online,no used games and stuff like that.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Well the ps3 is the most powerful system this gen and it won so...
StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

Specs have never won a console war:

1. Atari 2600 (winner) was out matched by Odyssey.
  2. Atari 5200 (winner) was out matched by Intellivision and ColecoVision
  3. The NES (winner) was oumatched by the Sega MasterSystem and Atari 7200
  4. The SNES (winner) was otmatched by NeoGeo and TurboGrafix 16
  5. The PS1 (winner) was otmatched by 3DO and Pippen
  6. The PS2 (winner) was oumatched by the XBox (and possibly GameCube)
  7. The Wii (winner) was outmatched by the PS3 and XBox 360.
StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

Well the ps3 is the most powerful system this gen and it won so...kuraimen

First off, there is no actual proof the PS3 outsold the 360; not even Sony will say that. Secondly, the Wii won this gen.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Someone really hates Sony with a passion.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 PAL360

Well the ps3 is the most powerful system this gen and it won so...kuraimen

So few words, yet so many wrong points! Impressive :o

1. Wii won this gen, sales wise.

2. 360 won this gen, when it came to library and dev support.

3. PS3 is not more powerful than 360. Actualy i would say 360 proved to be the most capable and flexible out of the two.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Malta_1980

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Well the ps3 is the most powerful system this gen and it won so...PAL360

So few words, yet so many wrong points! Impressive :o

1. Wii won this gen, sales wise.

2. 360 won this gen, when it came to library and dev support.

3. PS3 is not more powerful than 360. Actualy i would say 360 proved to be the most capable and flexible out of the two.

eehhh the powah of teh Cell didnt reach you my friend !!!!

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 PAL360

Malta_1980

Hmm...to be realistic, the powah of the cell didn't reach anyone! In fact it almost killed Sony's brand, instead :P

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Malta_1980

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

PAL360

Hmm...to be realistic, the powah of the cell didn't reach anyone! In fact it almost killed Sony's brand, instead :P

good thing there's no CELL2 in the PS4 :)