So what are the best PC exclusives? (Serious question)

• 182 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@MikeMoose said:

@AzatiS: I don't see much. I see a lot of RTS games I can run on my Laptop. The fact that he named League of Legends and Dota...

Planetside 2 is RTS ? Arma 3 ? Amnesia ? Gone Home ? Path of Exile ? Dota 2 ? HearthStone ? Hawken ? Outlast ? Smite ? Guild wars 2 ? And what kind of laptop you got to handle Shogun ? Whats so bad to name LoL and Dota ? LoL is the most hot thing in gaming as we speak , theres nothing like it on consoles to be F2P yet generate 600million per year let alone being a worldwide hit.

You really want me to continue? Stop trolling ! Youre bad at it !

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52  Edited By MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

@with_teeth26: Yeah, because i said "You didnt name a single PC game with above a 90 or above and they don't exist". I was just pointing out that it's funny you would name those games. I love the double standard as well."I don't care about scores, I care about games" If i were to name Killzone Shadow Fall or Dead Rising 3 as "killer" next gen apps, you would laugh at me and quickly base your opinion of those games off of reviews, regardless of how much enjoyment I may have had with both games.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#53 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@MikeMoose said:

@blue_hazy_basic: Why is everybody acting like I am ignoring answers? I pointed out that all of the games named are sub 70's and 80's on metacritic. Those aren't "killer apps" in my mind,

except for the ones that are 90+ that I just pointed out. Also stop hiding behind MC.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

Unfortunately, last generation, the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 eliminated most PC exclusives.

PC had more aaa-aa exclusives than ps3 and xbox360 combined last gen...

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MikeMoose

@lostrib: Lolol. If you want to prove that video game is much superior to rival products, you need to use statistics. You cant just say "this game is really good because I like it" while meanwhile, people who play the game for a living say the game is pretty average or a little above. Keep trying to act like metacritic is meaningless, while I can guarantee that if I were to name Killzone if you were to ask me what the best console games are, you would laugh at me simply because of the review scores you have seen.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@MikeMoose said:

@lostrib: Lolol. If you want to prove that video game is much superior to rival products, you need to use statistics. You cant just say "this game is really good because I like it" while meanwhile, people who play the game for a living say the game is pretty average or a little above. Keep trying to act like metacritic is meaningless, while I can guarantee that if I were to name Killzone if you were to ask me what the best console games are, you would laugh at me simply because of the review scores you have seen.

You're getting all upset about people giving you games that don't meet criteria you never gave them. And you need to explain the use for that criteria. Why don't those games count? They are good/great games

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jankarcop

@MikeMoose said:

@lostrib: Lolol. If you want to prove that video game is much superior to rival products, you need to use statistics.

Okay.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

Avatar image for endlessinfinity
EndlessInfinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By EndlessInfinity
Member since 2013 • 231 Posts

Guild War 2

Company of Heroes

Crysis Warhead

Stalker

Shogun 2

Civilization V

Torchlight 2

top of my head

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MikeMoose

@Jankarcop: So not only are you only referencing gamespot, but you are comparing those PC games to two consoles that have been out for barely three months? Throw Last of Us, GTA 5, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Xcomm, Rayman Legends, MLB 13 the show, Diablo 3, Splinter Cell Black List, Metro Last light, Far Cry 3 Blood dragon, Crisis 3, Devil May Cry, and so many more to the list if we are referencing console games that have been released since the Wii U's release. Absolutely terrible attempt.

louisfoxton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 louisfoxton
Member since 2007 • 1400 Posts

Rogue Legacy,Dayz,Starbound,Rust, Gmod, and alots mores

EndlessInfinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By EndlessInfinity

@MikeMoose:

Funny how he listed games that were 90+ on MC that you ignored.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

Team Fortress 2 is a lot of fun

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#63 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@MikeMoose said:

@with_teeth26: Yeah, because i said "You didnt name a single PC game with above a 90 or above and they don't exist". I was just pointing out that it's funny you would name those games. I love the double standard as well."I don't care about scores, I care about games" If i were to name Killzone Shadow Fall or Dead Rising 3 as "killer" next gen apps, you would laugh at me and quickly base your opinion of those games off of reviews, regardless of how much enjoyment I may have had with both games.

how is it a double standard if I didn't say those things? Now you are putting words in my mouth and changing the subject at the same time. You started this thread but are clearly set in your ways and incapable of changing your mind.

also you failed to read the part where I listed several 90+ PC exclusive games.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 lostrib

And TC wonders why people are calling him a troll...

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MikeMoose

@blangenakker: I agree, but It's on Xbox 360 and PS3 as well.

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MikeMoose

@with_teeth26: Did you not read the first sentence of my comment? My lord.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

@MikeMoose: Only Xbox 360 and no one plays it on 360

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Better versions of multiplats are all PC has to offer me.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#69 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

Bu bu bu pc is 4 da elitez!

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

off the top of my head:

• Starcraft 2 ............................RTS
  • Company of Heroes............. RTS
  • planet side 2......................... FPS
  • heart of the swarm ...............RTS (expansion)
  • Shogun2...............................RTS
  • Rome2..................................RTS
  • Dota2....................................RTS
  • LOL.......................................RTS MMO
  • CiV.........................................RTS
  • Stalker....................................FPS
  • guildwars 2.............................MMO
  • amnesia..................................Indie horror
  • machine for pigs.....................indie horror
  • crysis warhead........................FPS

No the PC isn't almost completely made up of RTSes......... You know for someone who likes to brag that the PC has the most best games and genres you certainly didn't go out of your comfort zone did you.

Unless you like RTS this list is complete shit. On top of this list being completely bland and generally shit most of these games don't even need a gaming PC to be played on. Thanks for proving my point that the PC is just an RTS machine with a few indies and MMOs.

EndlessInfinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 EndlessInfinity

@StrongBlackVine:

and what does the ps4 offer at this point?

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MikeMoose

@with_teeth26 said:

@MikeMoose said:

how is it a double standard if I didn't say those things? Now you are putting words in my mouth and changing the subject at the same time. You started this thread but are clearly set in your ways and incapable of changing your mind.

also you failed to read the part where I listed several 90+ PC exclusive games.

You're right, I should start telling PC gamers that Dead Rising 3 and Killzone are some of the best console games around because I like them a lot, I'm sure that would go over very well and they would have no objections to what I'm saying. I never changed the subject of my thread and I'm not incapable of changing mind. It's funny because I actually play a lot of the games listed on my laptop and enjoy them a lot. I asked what games would justify me shelling out over $1000 for the most awesome software and graphics card, listing games that I already play on my laptop and other games that are in the sub 70's and 80's on metacritic isn't the greatest sales pitch.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Jankarcop

@MikeMoose said:

@Jankarcop: So not only are you only referencing gamespot, but you are comparing those PC games to two consoles that have been out for barely three months? Throw Last of Us, GTA 5, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Xcomm, Rayman Legends, MLB 13 the show, Diablo 3, Splinter Cell Black List, Metro Last light, Far Cry 3 Blood dragon, Crisis 3, Devil May Cry, and so many more to the list if we are referencing console games that have been released since the Wii U's release. Absolutely terrible attempt.

1. 6 vs 1 sounds like fun. I think you still end up short.

2. How dare I use gamespot at a forum that uses gamespot scores.

3. Lets play your MC game for a second:

2013 good+ games count.

1. PC - 51
  2. 3DS - 21
  3. PS3 - 12
  4. Wii U - 10
  5. X360 - 6
  6. PSV - 5
  7. X1 - 3
  8. PS4 - 2

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Not many. That's why pc gamers are always signing petitions for ports of console games. Also why no pc exclusive won goty last gen.

EndlessInfinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By EndlessInfinity

@MikeMoose:

Like you have to spend over a 1000 dollars and getting 80s on MC isn't good enough yet a lot people bought next gen console to play killzone, dead rising 3, etc and still do.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Considering this

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Jankarcop
@Shielder7 said:

• Calling LoL, Dota2, and CiV RTS games....
  • Saying 80%'s and 90%'s scoring games all shit ....

You can troll better than this. PC factually #1st place every gen so far. U mad?

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 MikeMoose

@Jankarcop: Please read the part where I said "Indie games that I can run on my laptop don't count". I'm looking for games that are going to justify getting the most juiced up PC and graphics card around so I can be part of the "master race", not indie games that I can already play.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MonsieurX

@MikeMoose said:

@Jankarcop: Please read the part where I said "Indie games that I can run on my laptop don't count". I'm looking for games that are going to justify getting the most juiced up PC and graphics card around so I can be part of the "master race", not indie games that I can already play.

So,you want to play graphics?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jankarcop

@MikeMoose said:

1. Arma, GW2 , Shogun2, and TotalWar2 are not going to run maxed on your $400 laptop.

2. If you care so much about gfx you'll have a PC anyways, to play the current gfx kings : Crysis3 and Metro2 Ultra (PC), as well as all upcoming gfx kings.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 MonsieurX

@xboxdone74 said:

Not many. That's why pc gamers are always signing petitions for ports of console games. Also why no pc exclusive won goty last gen.

No need those games when you have 6 times more good games over PS3,LOL

PS3 should be begging for more,surprising

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

I honestly don't know myself, I play mostly multiplats on my PC. I don't care for strategy or RPG games so I'm limited with choices of exclusive PC games to enjoy.

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 MikeMoose

@Jankarcop:

@Jankarcop said:
@Shielder7 said:

You can troll better than this. PC factually #1st place every gen so far. U mad?

Your only defense to justify purchasing a thousand dollar gaming rig is pointing out the fact that indie games that I can run on my laptop are mass produced for PC. Umad?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 lostrib

To be honest, exclusives isn't even on the top of the list of reasons I play on PC

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Jankarcop

How come the only true anti-PC on this board are 100% loosingENDS style trolls and can never actually have a logical arguement.

We always have to hear about the same shit, about how rts/mmo/indy/moba/sims don't count for some stupid reason. Then they go on about gfx even though PC has all the gfx kings...

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 MikeMoose
@MonsieurX said:

@MikeMoose said:

So you're saying that graphics are the only reason to buy a $1000 dollar gaming rig?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 MonsieurX

@MikeMoose said:
@MonsieurX said:

@MikeMoose said:

So you're saying that graphics are the only reason to buy a $1000 dollar gaming rig?

I'm not saying,you're saying it.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Jankarcop

@MikeMoose said:
@MonsieurX said:

@MikeMoose said:

You buy a 1,000 rig to

• Best version of multiplats. Just look titanfall, 35 fps xboner at 729p vs 1440p 60fps on PC.
  • GFX KINGS every gen. The top 5 were all on PC.
  • Most AAA/AA Total and AAA/AA Exclusive. (So, most games, best games, and best gfx/performance so far....not too shabby eh?)
  • Competitive gaming
  • Demanding mods

Now you can spend much less, like your $200 laptop or whatever you got, and still do many of those things I listed. Certainly not the first 2.

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MikeMoose

@MonsieurX said:

@MikeMoose said:
@MonsieurX said:

@MikeMoose said:

I'm not saying,you're saying it.

I'm asking why I should buy one. It's funny that PC gamers do nothing but brag about their graphics cards, but then when it's convenient for their argument graphics don't matter.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@endlessinfinity said:

@StrongBlackVine:

and what does the ps4 offer at this point?

The second best multiplatform games, but I bought a PS4 because I like Sony first party games and there will be lots of them along with games like Destiny, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Heart III and MGS5 that are not on PC and thus PS4 will have the best versions.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 XboxDone74

@MonsieurX:

Ah. My little puppet. Right an schedule. :)

Answer the question.

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/13/dark-souls-pc-petition-at-nearly-70000-signatures-namco-listening/

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dragonsdogma-pc/

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/release-destiny-on-pc

http://www.change.org/petitions/rock-star-games-bring-red-dead-redemption-on-pc

http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-release-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-on-pc

http://www.change.org/petitions/naughty-dog-the-last-of-us-we-want-the-last-of-us-to-come-to-pc

https://www.change.org/petitions/sega-increase-the-number-of-pc-releases-segapcports

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MikeMoose

@Jankarcop said:

@MikeMoose said:
@MonsieurX said:

@MikeMoose said:

You buy a 1,000 rig to

• Best version of multiplats. Just look titanfall, 35 fps xboner at 729p vs 1440p 60fps on PC.
  • GFX KINGS every gen. The top 5 were all on PC.
  • Most AAA/AA Total and AAA/AA Exclusive. (So, most games, best games, and best gfx/performance so far....not too shabby eh?)
  • Competitive gaming
  • Demanding mods

Now you can spend much less, like your $200 laptop or whatever you got, and still do many of those things I listed. Certainly not the first 2.

I asked if graphics were the only reason to buy a $1000 dollar gaming rig, and you said that the multiplats look better and that the graphics kings are always on PC, and then listed things I can do on my laptop. So pretty much, yes, the only reason is for graphics.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 XboxDone74

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

So both PS3 and ps4 have higher metacritic scores than Pc.

Self ownage at it's finest.

EndlessInfinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 EndlessInfinity

@StrongBlackVine:

Those games could come to the pc later

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Jankarcop

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@xboxdone74 said:

PC has 51 good/great games

PS3 and PS4 have less than 1/3th of that combined...

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#96 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@MikeMoose said:

@Jankarcop:

@Jankarcop said:
@Shielder7 said:

Your only defense to justify purchasing a thousand dollar gaming rig is pointing out the fact that indie games that I can run on my laptop are mass produced for PC. Umad?

He always mad. That's actually a picture of him.

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 MikeMoose

@xboxdone74 said:

@MonsieurX:

Ah. My little puppet. Right an schedule. :)

Answer the question.

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/rockstar-release-gta-v-on-pc

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/13/dark-souls-pc-petition-at-nearly-70000-signatures-namco-listening/

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/dragonsdogma-pc/

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/release-destiny-on-pc

http://www.change.org/petitions/rock-star-games-bring-red-dead-redemption-on-pc

http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-release-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-on-pc

http://www.change.org/petitions/naughty-dog-the-last-of-us-we-want-the-last-of-us-to-come-to-pc

https://www.change.org/petitions/sega-increase-the-number-of-pc-releases-segapcports

LOL. They get tired of all of the indie side scrollers?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Jankarcop

Even if you took out all the indy games PC had more aaa/aa than each separate system by almost 2x...

EndlessInfinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By EndlessInfinity

@xboxdone74:

yea because didn't people already tell you those are less than 1% if you compare to steam active userbase

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

You need to understand that

1. 95% of the mods here are MS fanboys and

2. It's obviously true that PC has no worthwhile exlusives worth mentioning.

3. PC gaming isn't about exclusives. It's about spending thousands of dollars on a computer to play XBox ports and World of Warcraft.