Led_poison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53 Led_poison
Member since 2004 • 10146 Posts

meh, ive beaten every single halo game on legendary and tbh have no interest in this when it comes to single player, and the mp apart halo 2/3 is the only thing I might consider if my friends decide to pick it up as well.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

How can anyone be excited about this garbage when Destiny comes out at around same time?

Have you actually watched/played Destiny? It plays like a CoD game and even though Bungie really messed up with Reach at least it had its own identity

Was in the alpha and played for around 20h. No idea where your CoD is coming from lol you're the first person i ever see compare Destiny to CoD. It plays like halo (reason why is said why being hyped for milking rehash halo 1-4) mixed with borderlands and some mass effect in it as well, far from shitty CoD and gunplay is much much better than the one in halo series.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

How can anyone be excited about this garbage when Destiny comes out at around same time?

Have you actually watched/played Destiny? It plays like a CoD game and even though Bungie really messed up with Reach at least it had its own identity

Was in the alpha and played for around 20h. No idea where your CoD is coming from lol you're the first person i ever see compare Destiny to CoD. It plays like halo (reason why is said why being hyped for milking rehash halo 1-4) mixed with borderlands and some mass effect in it as well, far from shitty CoD and gunplay is much much better than the one in halo series.

You do realize Bungie made Halo? Competitive Arena shooter = Destiny. Thanks for clearing that up for every one. :)

You're a SAINT!

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

I'm strictly referring to the versus multiplayer and it does NOT play like Halo

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 silversix_

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

it plays like halo on steroids. It does not play like CoD at all. If the game was in third person it'd be more like Mass Effect 3 multi then Halo but still.

funkmaster1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By funkmaster1233
Member since 2014 • 706 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

it plays like halo on steroids. It does not play like CoD at all. If the game was in third person it'd be more like Mass Effect 3 multi then Halo but still.

I prefer arena shooters that are balanced and have a level playing field but I will wait and see until Destiny launches before completely making my mind up.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 silversix_

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@silversix_ said:

I prefer arena shooters that are balanced and have a level playing field but I will wait and see until Destiny launches before completely making my mind up.

im pretty sure there will be balanced game modes like mlg was in halo. The unique part of Destiny is being able to bring your swag in pvp, swag you grinded your ass of. Why be excited to play Destiny's pvp when all you want is use the same weapons everyone has? There's only two trillion shouters like that already available...

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#60 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

Sad to hear Halo 3 isn't being completely remade graphically. I think it may look the most dated of the bunch. Still, I can't wait to play HD Pirate Ships. That was the best.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61477 Posts

I'm quite excited for this. Day 1.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

I'm quite excited for this. Day 1.

That's not how you do System Wars. :p

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63  Edited By aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Bah why couldnt they make a Halo "complete collection edition" with all released Halo games included and not just MC:/

Peanutbutterz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Peanutbutterz
Member since 2011 • 219 Posts

It sounds great, but I can imagine that after I play it for a few hours, I'll realize that I've already spent over a thousand hours already playing these titles. The nostalgia will wear off quick after reality sets in. It's a good deal though, but not enough to warrant buying a x1 for me.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 silversix_

@underdog123x said:

@silversix_ said:

Because Destiny is boring as shit, at least that's what most people playing the Alpha on Twitch have said.

stop lying to yourself... alpha was extremely positive across the board.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

@silversix_ said:

Jealous much?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 silversix_

@gamersjustgame said:

@silversix_ said:

Jealous much?

I still have GOTY edition of halo:CE and collectors edition of halo 2 for the original xbox. Of what exactly should i be jelly about?

Bubba03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Bubba03
Member since 2003 • 477 Posts

I have all those games on the original consoles, but I am looking forward for this collection!

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 GamersJustGame

@silversix_ said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@silversix_ said:

Jealous much?

I still have GOTY edition of halo:CE and collectors edition of halo 2 for the original xbox. Of what exactly should i be jelly about?

Looking through your post history.... you have a lot to be jelly about lol.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#72 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@lostrib said:

Good collection, but don't think 1 game (or collection in this case) is worth buying a console for

This is one of those games that make it much easier to justify a purchase of a $400 console.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 silversix_

@gamersjustgame said:

@silversix_ said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@silversix_ said:

Jealous much?

Like cinematic 24fps and 792p.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 GamersJustGame

@silversix_ said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@silversix_ said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@silversix_ said:

Jealous much?

Like cinematic 24fps and 792p.

Yeah..... Because that's relevant to what we were talking about lol. Silly kids.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 silversix_

@gamersjustgame: because you were relevant with your random thinking about me being jelly, jelly about random things you think about. Very relevant indeed.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 GamersJustGame

@silversix_ said:

@gamersjustgame: because you were relevant with your random thinking about me being jelly, jelly about random things you think about. Very relevant indeed.

Your clearly jelly

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#77 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm pumped man you get 4 games in High Rez 60fps that's all I need.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#81 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

Good collection, but don't think 1 game (or collection in this case) is worth buying a console for

neither do i...but the XB1 has a nice catalogue of games so far already out, with more coming in the next few months. some people feel its worth it now i guess.

::snickers::

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GamersJustGame

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@silversix_ said:

Jealous much?

Why did you buy those games when you think they are garbage? And also, this isn't even comparable to Destiny... It's like saying: Why would anyone buy GTA5 when there is FIFA 14

He is jelly

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44038 Posts

I don't plan on getting The One before Christmas this year at the earliest but this and FH2 may cause me to impulse buy... we'll see. :)

y7jzdgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 y7jzdgy
Member since 2014 • 38 Posts

@Heil68 said:

I'll probably get this collection even though it's not an exclusive or advantage for the Xbone.

Go stick your head in a toilet and flush.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46217 Posts

@lostrib said:

I guess if you love Forza...

If you like Forza, Forza Horizon, Halo remakes, new Halos and Gears of Wars, than Xbone is the console for you.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

@y7jzdgy said:

@Heil68 said:

I'll probably get this collection even though it's not an exclusive or advantage for the Xbone.

Go stick your head in a toilet and flush.

Another ALT PUPPET fan!

Dance with me, like no one is watching!

#legendary

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Heil68

@SecretPolice said:

I don't plan on getting The One before Christmas this year at the earliest but this and FH2 may cause me to impulse buy... we'll see. :)

You LIAR!

You stated you pre-ordered it last year with gift cards given to you by your kids. Even you dont like MS and it's treachery.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 SecretPolice

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

You LIAR!

You stated you pre-ordered it last year with gift cards given to you by your kids. Even you dont like MS and it's treachery.

I sure did and about a month before launch I canceled it - I did post here in SW before launch that MS pissed me off and I canceled my Day One. Wanna check get a check and check it out.... plus, where you been man, I've been on here posting the last few weeks this same thing. C'mon dude, keep up. :P

Seriously, I'm happy I did cancel since my son went ahead and got the Day One and very much wishes he had heeded pops advice and held off. :)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Heil68

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

You LIAR!

I sure did and about a month before launch I canceled it - I did post here in SW before launch that MS pissed me off and I canceled my Day One. Wanna check get a check and check it out.... plus, where you been man, I've been on here posting the last few weeks this same thing. C'mon dude, keep up. :P

Seriously, I'm happy I did cancel since my son went ahead and got the Day One and very much wishes he had heeded pops advice and held off. :)

You were gone forever from here, I just thought it was normal buyers remorse for the Xbone. :P Why isn't your Son having fun with it? I bet he wishes he went with the most powerful video game console to have ever been created, the PS4! :D

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 SecretPolice

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

You LIAR!

You were gone forever from here, I just thought it was normal buyers remorse for the Xbone. :P Why isn't your Son having fun with it? I bet he wishes he went with the most powerful video game console to have ever been created, the PS4! :D

I was gone because when they changed the forums format, my systems had all kinds of trouble and I could hardly log on let alone post. When I tried to post the post would only show maybe 1 out of 10 times lol frustrating to say the least. I've just got new systems in the office and things are much much better now. As for my son, he loved it at first and kept telling me to go ahead and buy one cause he wanted to MP with me but I resisted since I knew the pricing would come way down and mooaar & better games will be coming by the end of 2014.

Ya know, all woulda been good if ya hadn't been a tool at the end of your post - I told you before, Kaz thinks that kind of posting is harming the PS brand... Stop It !!! :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Heil68

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

You LIAR!

I was gone because when they changed the forums format, my systems had all kinds of trouble and I could hardly log on let alone post. When I tried to post the post would only show maybe 1 out of 10 times lol frustrating to say the least. I've just got new systems in the office and things are much much better now. As for my son, he loved it at first and kept telling me to go ahead and buy one cause he wanted to MP with me but I resisted since I knew the pricing would come way down and mooaar & better games will be coming by the end of 2014.

Ya know, all woulda been good if ya hadn't been a tool at the end of your post - I told you before, Kaz thinks that kind of posting is harming the PS brand... Stop It !!! :P

LOL..ok, I'll try and post better when talking to you in the future :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SecretPolice

@Heil68:

Oh and by the way, I did get to play some FM5 and Ryse on my son's X1 and loved FM5's 1080P 60 fps with much improved physics - Ryse looked superb but really not mah kinda game. Also, He got tired of the games that are out now and he wishes he had waited since he's hardly using the X1 these dayzz well, at least for gaming that is.lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Heil68

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68:

Oh and by the way, I did get to play some FM5 and Ryse on my son's X1 and loved FM5's 1080P 60 fps with much improved physics - Ryse looked superb but really not mah kinda game. Also, He got tired of the games that are out now and he wishes he had waited since he's hardly using the X1 these dayzz well, at least for gaming that is.lol

Sunset Overdrive comes out soon, very much looking forward to it.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 SecretPolice

@Heil68 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Heil68:

Sunset Overdrive comes out soon, very much looking forward to it.

Yeah man, I think that will get my son back into playing his X1 and ya know me, I was just joking on the part about your posting and Kaz and all that. :)

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Im so happy I didnt play Halo 4 yet. I quit last gen as soon as the new consoles were announced. This is a must have for me, epic greatness.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 silversix_

@FastRobby said:

@silversix_ said:

@gamersjustgame said:

@silversix_ said:

Jealous much?

Why did you buy those games when you think they are garbage? And also, this isn't even comparable to Destiny... It's like saying: Why would anyone buy GTA5 when there is FIFA 14

what i thought about halo 10y ago and what i think about halo now isn't the same maybe? Halo CE is my fav game (with RE4/MGS3) of its generation, doesn't mean i care about halo in 2014.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Seems they can't get Halo 2 running in 1080p which is a shame.

http://gamingbolt.com/halo-the-master-chief-collection-1080p-wasnt-silently-removed-will-have-cinematic-pixel-counts

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#99  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@sukraj said:

I'm pumped man you get 4 games in High Rez 60fps that's all I need.

Sigh. Dat modern day success criteria of 1080p 60fps is fucking boring now. Srsly? That's the exciting part? I'm more excited about the extras we will get, and the total remaster of Halo 2.

I only played halo and halo 2 but that was a long time ago so i'm looking forward to this collection.

But there isn't many games on the xbox one that are 1080p and 60 fps.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#100 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@lostrib said:

This is my problem with both the Xbone and the Ps4, all the gmes being released on them apart from exclusives i can play on my 360.

They may be Graphically inferior on the 360 but I get to play the games so i don't see the point in dropping 400 quid on what is essentially a Graphics upgrade like on the PC.