StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: Looks at our Azure network at work... looks at all the webservers, database servers, rendering servers, file servers... all running in Azure VMs... looks back at TC.

LOL LOL LOL

BTW, this article explains why DX12 hasn't been more widely adopted: https://www.techradar.com/news/the-forgotten-api-just-what-is-going-on-with-dx12

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Looks at our Azure network at work... looks at all the webservers, database servers, rendering servers, file servers... all running in Azure VMs... looks back at TC.

LOL LOL LOL

BTW, this article explains why DX12 hasn't been more widely adopted: https://www.techradar.com/news/the-forgotten-api-just-what-is-going-on-with-dx12

Yeah i am not talking about azure running office 365 in your office or work,i am talking about MS try to sell people that the cloud would increase the xbox one power.

Prior to Xbox One's reveal, gamers were already well-informed of the hardware specs thanks primarily to the Microsoft whitepaper leaks found on VGLeaks. Next to PS4, Durango, as it was known, looked like a significantly less capable machine - the same CPU but with lower memory bandwidth and an inferior graphics core. But anyone watching the reveal and subsequent architecture interviews with Microsoft's Larry Hryb will have seen a concerted effort by the firm to address this with numerous references to "the power of the cloud".

Marc Whitten, chief product officer, described the upgrading of Live to 300,000 servers and put the computational power into perspective by suggesting that this would have enough CPU power to match the potential of every computer in the world, judged by 1999 standards. Matt Booty, general manager of Redmond Game Studios and Platforms, recently told Ars Technica, "a rule of thumb we like to use is that [for] every Xbox One available in your living room we'll have three of those devices in the cloud available," suggesting some 5TF of processing power for your games, a sentiment echoing Australian Microsoft spokesperon Adam Pollington's assertion that Xbox One was 40 times more powerful than the Xbox 360.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-in-theory-can-xbox-one-cloud-transform-gaming

MS told people that the xbox one would have 5TF of performance with the cloud,and it was clear why they did it.

To change the notion that the PS4 was stronger.

So yeah since not a single game on xbox one has increase its fidelity or resolution because of the cloud i say yeah it was a huge lie and a flop.

That article you are quoting is lol worthy,while the PC market is fragmented the console market is not,the xbox one and PS4 both have DX12 capable hardware,in fact the PS4 ran BF4 using mantle like coding on launch 2013, DX12 like BC was an afterthought of MS as well,the Api was MS low level api for xbox one,they move it to PC where fragmentation and abstraction was a problem,the problem with DX12 was simple it was already on xbox one almost entirely,but on PC it wasn't,what MS did was move it to PC make some demos and take the huge gains as some sort of trophy that would show how much it would improve games on xbox,when in reality it was on PC those results.

Which is when Brad Wardell claim comes in claiming DX12 would DOUBLE GPU performance on xbox one,and was mock by many developers who knew the reality.

The fun part is that DX12 and the cloud were calculated moves from MS to change the notion that the PS4 was stronger.

DX12 would never increase the power of the xbox one,simply because abstraction on consoles wasn't a problem.

I remember you were one of the most vocal and sold out on the idea of DX12 increasing the power of the xbox one,using arguments about dot.net as if you were a developer.

I quote MS it self saying what DX12 basically was,how they would bring the API from xbox to PC and make some improvements,and not even with that you people believe me.

The xbox and PS4 have been using low level API since launch DX on xbox wasn't even close to how bad it was on PC never even from the OG xbox days.

You don't heard about the mighty cloud improving performance any more or DX12 because there is an xbox one X and MS doesn't need that any more to have something stronger than the PS4.

And even that in the end failed as few people care for the X1X or buy it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

This guy with quak **** are the biggest losers in the community. Lock thread

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 tormentos

@sleepnsurf said:

This guy with quak **** are the biggest losers in the community. Lock thread

Sorry if i hurt your feelings.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#106 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

@gamecubepad said:

MS indeed spent most of this gen damage controlling the XO reveal. There have been some positives, such as X1X, Game Pass, their controllers(XO, Elite, Adaptive), Play Anywhere, Backwards Compatibility etc., but the lack of focus on 1st-party games has been deadly.

I'm looking forward to their next gen when they might have a powerhouse set of exclusives with the recent acquisitions.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By tormentos

@rzxv04 said:
@gamecubepad said:

MS indeed spent most of this gen damage controlling the XO reveal. There have been some positives, such as X1X, Game Pass, their controllers(XO, Elite, Adaptive), Play Anywhere, Backwards Compatibility etc., but the lack of focus on 1st-party games has been deadly.

I'm looking forward to their next gen when they might have a powerhouse set of exclusives with the recent acquisitions.

lol What powerhouse?

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#108 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

@tormentos said:
@rzxv04 said:
@gamecubepad said:

lol What powerhouse?

I'm just hoping. Didn't they acquire a bunch of teams for this specifically granted it'll probably take about 3 years to see actual results.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Ummm ok. I'll chalk that one up to your piss poor reading skills as usual. It really is astounding how poor it is, on a reading forum no less.

Must be funny for you considering that has nothing to do with what you said but we'll chalk that up to comprehension skills as well. Damn dude, how do you function.

It must really burn inside knowing people actually used a warranty by a console manufacturer to replace a broken one. Guess having no choice but to pay to replace a one due to DRE or YLOD really really sucks huh. I'm guessing you never had those issues since you really haven't owned many consoles much less owned one at launch.

Na if you are going to chalk it on something,try your lack of spine or your bullshit fanboysm.

No it doesn't at all i actually use it as well,but unlike you my 360 didn't have an eternal warranty,mine expire in 3 years,so my launch unit by 2008 was out of warranty.

The fun part is how you selectively ignore facts presented to and you continue to spew the same lies and bullshit all around,all people who bought an xbox 360 from launch by 2008 were out of warranty,2006 models in 2009,2007 models on 2010,2008 models on 2011 < this was reality which you chose to ignore,even if you got a new model or a repair one your warranty was limit to the remaining time you have left,you didn't get a repair console and 3 more years,if you bought a launch unit and got repair in august august 2007 you didn't have 3 more years you only had 1 year and 2 months left.

So all 2006 model by 2009 were out of warranty when the S model came in 2010 basically there were millions without warranty MILLIONS. So please spare me your lies and bullshit RROD sparked millions of rebuys,and no DRE nor YLOD were even close to RROD,in fact the xbox,xbox 360,PS3,PS2,dreamcast all suffer from DRE as any optical drive will suffer from it.

Hahaha did you just say MY BS fanboyism? Hahaha you can't be serious. You're the biggest fanboy on this site. Anything and I mean anything MS does that is slightly positive is shit on by you. They could cure cancer and you'd find a way to shit on it. Dude you're more delusional now than I've ever seen el tormented.

BS, you didn't own a 360 el tormented. Who you trying to fool.

Wrong el tormented. The RROD was fixed by the time 2010 came around but still much better than the warranty I got with my PS1, PS2 or PS3. Each console broke AFTER the warranty so I had to purchase new ones. Tell me that's a lie el tormented. Yeah, didn't think so

And how many PS3 had more than 1 year warranty? PS2s? PS1s? All those consoles had issues but you seem to think MS was supposed to have a lifetime? Hahaha delusional fanboy confirmed

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

The RROD was fix with the 2007 consoles, When I received mine it had a lower wattage power supply. When I took it apart I found completely different CPU and GPU. Mine still works today.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kingtito

@elitegaming247 said:
@kingtito said:
@elitegaming247 said:
@kingtito said:
@elitegaming247 said:

lol, it seems I hit a tender nerve on you. You've given up just like MS and are resorting to making an idiot of yourself in this thread.

So much Xbox fanboy insecurities summed up in your posts. Maybe it's due to MS never winning a gen and being doomed to come in last place or close to last that's hurting you so much. Get a grip dude, Xbox is about to be overtaken again by the Switch just like they were overtaken by the PS3 last gen. You'd think with there number of times Xbox has come in last, you'd be used to it by now. You don't have to lie and make up alternative facts where Xbox came out on top when we all know they came in last place last gen haha! We didn't stop counting the PS2's sales when the PS3 launched, and we won't stop counting the PS3's sales because the PS4 is out. No amount of delusional Xbox fanboy alternative facts will change this.

Says the cow that just had to respond to a post of mine then crying about last gen sales then claiming who cares. Hahaha typical delusional cry baby cow.

Once again says a cow that litters the front page with post constantly bashing the console they've deemed irrelevant. Just screams of insecurity if you ask me but by all means continue to deny it cow.

What do you get when a manufacturer "wins" a gen? You get a cut of the profilts? Hahaha how pathetic that your life revolves around some random no caring company "wins" a console sales war for a gen.

Thought you didn't care about last gen sales son? I see you're still crying about the PS3 landing in 3rd last gen. I know I know, it really sucks for you

Are you el tormenteds alt? Sure seems like it since your reading comprehension seems to be just as bad since, you know, I said at the start of gen 8. The sales matter not AFTER the next starts for SWs purposes. Continue your crying

I've not made any threads bashing the XB1, you need to go get your brain examined, you're starting to hallucinate with fanboy rage.

Xbox came in last, and you can't handle it. Your meltdown in this thread is proof of it. You're a laughing stock and not even one of your Xbox fanboy friends can come to your defense because you're making a total fool of yourself. It will be extremely sad if you're a grown man acting this way. PS3 continued to sell well into this gen, and you can't disprove that fact. It was selling long after the 360 was dead and on top of that was selling more units on a monthly basis worldwide. Decent human logic and common sense disagrees with your delusional fanboy claims and other that the most deluded of Xbox corporate shills, no one actually believes MS came in second place last gen. They squandered the positive momentum they had at the beginning of last gen with Kinect in 2010 and they never recovered. It's part oi the reason the XB1's launch was such a huge failure in the first place. DRM, bad price, and Kinect is what sank the XB1 boat. and they all have their roots in Microsoft's failures towards the end of last gen.

Keep fanboy raging and having a meltdown, it won't change any of these facts. Xbox was last place last gen and they will be last place at the end of this gen too. Get used to losing because with the way they are currently going they will never win a generation. They will get destroyed by either Sony or Nintendo in every gen they get into as long as their focus is to attract rabid fanboys like you and not gamers with compelling games.

Cows not you in particular. Referring to cows as in YOUR faction. I'll use pictures and large letters next time

Nah cow, you can't handle PS3 came in 3rd. That's why you just had to post a response to me. You're still crying about it. Funny how you keep responding yet claim you don't care. Sure, we totally believe you

Sooooo sad we're all in a gaming forum arguing over companies that only care about our money. Would you like a tissue kid?

But I don't care about that fact kid. IF you bothered to read or at least understand it, you'd have noticed I said once gen 8 started. SWs rules kid, learn them, live them, love them or the Sony forums is that way------>

Squandered? They sold more than triple what the OG Xbox did. They took Sony's NA market share away and forced them to re-evaluate what the PS4 was/is going to be. They squandered this gen but not last. You need to pull your head out of Sony's ass kid. It's clouding your judgement.

I see I need to bring kettle back eh pot. They only meltdown is coming from the kid that has an issue with someone saying the PS3 came in 3rd last gen. Just look at your responses LOLOLOLOLOLOL It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic

Wow, what a delicious meltdown. Nothing in your incoherent fanboy rant makes any sense lol. You call the PS3 a failure even though it sold faster than the 360 at almost double the price in less time. What does that make the 360 then? A monumental failure according to your dumb fanboy logic. You're not even worth arguing with because I doubt there's anything resembling a brain in that peanut sized skull of yours lol.

This is what almost 20 years of epic failure in the Xbox brand brings, stupid fanboys who don't even pretend to live in reality anymore. I shudder to think what next gen will bring when the Xbox Scarlet inevitably gets destroyed by the PS5 and next Nintendo console. You Xbox fanboys have devolved into this sad and sorry state, tsk tsk. Don't worry the XB1 is also "winning" this gen from last place just like the 360 did, you can stop crying now. It will also be "winning" when it gets overtaken by the Switch next year, LMAO!

Absolutely a failure and Sony did as well. They did alter their approach with the PS4 as a result. If the PS3 wasn't then they would have continued with the same strategy. They didn't and saw the PS3 loose most of it's NA market share to the 360. You can also thank Japan for even allowing the PS3 to finally catch up because the last time I looked the PS3 had 10M+ while the 360 had a little above 1M. Yeah the PS3 was a failure in Sony's eyes.

That's makes the 360 a huge success. It literally put MS on the console map. I'm guessing you're not keen enough to pick that up huh? I'll spell it out for you son,
1. OG Xbox sold 24M
2. 360 - 85-90M and took away Sony's dominance in NA
3. Sony PS2 sold 150M
4. PS3 - 85-90M and LOST most of the profits from the PS2 as well as it's NA market leader share
That would == a success for MS and a loss for Sony. Comprehend now amigo? Probably not since you get your comprehensions skills from el tormented kid.

So taking Sony's NA market share and selling almost 90M console WW is an epic failure? Hahahaah umm ok kid. Go take a nap, it's obvious you need one

Still triggered I see. Crying because I said the PS3 came in last. Perhaps you shouldn't take SWs so personally son. It seems to get you triggered extremely easy

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 kingtito

@elitegaming247 said:

@kingtito: What a loser. My comments hurt you so much you came back to reply to a dead thread a week later lol. Get a life you sad little man and stop making love to your Xbox. By the way, I didn’t read any of your bullshit so you wasted your time typing that fanboy excrement you call a post.

Pot meet kettle.

news flash son, I post while at work. This place is so important and basically what you live for that you get soooo triggered at my post. Just look at you kid. Still upset the PS3 ended up 3rd at the start of gen 8. So triggered that you've resorted to name calling because you feel physical pain from my post. It must really suck to be you son.

Of course you didn't son, the truth triggers you. Tissues are on the way

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 StormyJoe

@tormentos: Why would console game makers create an entirely different code base just to make one console look better? Your augment of DX12 makes no sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@elitegaming247 said:

@kingtito: What a loser. My comments hurt you so much you came back to reply to a dead thread a week later lol. Get a life you sad little man and stop making love to your Xbox. By the way, I didn’t read any of your bullshit so you wasted your time typing that fanboy excrement you call a post.

Wow... aren't you a charmer.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#117  Edited By Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@kingtito said:
@elitegaming247 said:
@kingtito said:
@elitegaming247 said:
@kingtito said:

Says the cow that just had to respond to a post of mine then crying about last gen sales then claiming who cares. Hahaha typical delusional cry baby cow.

Once again says a cow that litters the front page with post constantly bashing the console they've deemed irrelevant. Just screams of insecurity if you ask me but by all means continue to deny it cow.

What do you get when a manufacturer "wins" a gen? You get a cut of the profilts? Hahaha how pathetic that your life revolves around some random no caring company "wins" a console sales war for a gen.

Thought you didn't care about last gen sales son? I see you're still crying about the PS3 landing in 3rd last gen. I know I know, it really sucks for you

Are you el tormenteds alt? Sure seems like it since your reading comprehension seems to be just as bad since, you know, I said at the start of gen 8. The sales matter not AFTER the next starts for SWs purposes. Continue your crying

I've not made any threads bashing the XB1, you need to go get your brain examined, you're starting to hallucinate with fanboy rage.

Xbox came in last, and you can't handle it. Your meltdown in this thread is proof of it. You're a laughing stock and not even one of your Xbox fanboy friends can come to your defense because you're making a total fool of yourself. It will be extremely sad if you're a grown man acting this way. PS3 continued to sell well into this gen, and you can't disprove that fact. It was selling long after the 360 was dead and on top of that was selling more units on a monthly basis worldwide. Decent human logic and common sense disagrees with your delusional fanboy claims and other that the most deluded of Xbox corporate shills, no one actually believes MS came in second place last gen. They squandered the positive momentum they had at the beginning of last gen with Kinect in 2010 and they never recovered. It's part oi the reason the XB1's launch was such a huge failure in the first place. DRM, bad price, and Kinect is what sank the XB1 boat. and they all have their roots in Microsoft's failures towards the end of last gen.

Keep fanboy raging and having a meltdown, it won't change any of these facts. Xbox was last place last gen and they will be last place at the end of this gen too. Get used to losing because with the way they are currently going they will never win a generation. They will get destroyed by either Sony or Nintendo in every gen they get into as long as their focus is to attract rabid fanboys like you and not gamers with compelling games.

Cows not you in particular. Referring to cows as in YOUR faction. I'll use pictures and large letters next time

Nah cow, you can't handle PS3 came in 3rd. That's why you just had to post a response to me. You're still crying about it. Funny how you keep responding yet claim you don't care. Sure, we totally believe you

Sooooo sad we're all in a gaming forum arguing over companies that only care about our money. Would you like a tissue kid?

But I don't care about that fact kid. IF you bothered to read or at least understand it, you'd have noticed I said once gen 8 started. SWs rules kid, learn them, live them, love them or the Sony forums is that way------>

Squandered? They sold more than triple what the OG Xbox did. They took Sony's NA market share away and forced them to re-evaluate what the PS4 was/is going to be. They squandered this gen but not last. You need to pull your head out of Sony's ass kid. It's clouding your judgement.

I see I need to bring kettle back eh pot. They only meltdown is coming from the kid that has an issue with someone saying the PS3 came in 3rd last gen. Just look at your responses LOLOLOLOLOLOL It would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic

Wow, what a delicious meltdown. Nothing in your incoherent fanboy rant makes any sense lol. You call the PS3 a failure even though it sold faster than the 360 at almost double the price in less time. What does that make the 360 then? A monumental failure according to your dumb fanboy logic. You're not even worth arguing with because I doubt there's anything resembling a brain in that peanut sized skull of yours lol.

This is what almost 20 years of epic failure in the Xbox brand brings, stupid fanboys who don't even pretend to live in reality anymore. I shudder to think what next gen will bring when the Xbox Scarlet inevitably gets destroyed by the PS5 and next Nintendo console. You Xbox fanboys have devolved into this sad and sorry state, tsk tsk. Don't worry the XB1 is also "winning" this gen from last place just like the 360 did, you can stop crying now. It will also be "winning" when it gets overtaken by the Switch next year, LMAO!

Absolutely a failure and Sony did as well. They did alter their approach with the PS4 as a result. If the PS3 wasn't then they would have continued with the same strategy. They didn't and saw the PS3 loose most of it's NA market share to the 360. You can also thank Japan for even allowing the PS3 to finally catch up because the last time I looked the PS3 had 10M+ while the 360 had a little above 1M. Yeah the PS3 was a failure in Sony's eyes.

That's makes the 360 a huge success. It literally put MS on the console map. I'm guessing you're not keen enough to pick that up huh? I'll spell it out for you son,

1. OG Xbox sold 24M

3. Sony PS2 sold 150M

4. PS3 - 85-90M and LOST most of the profits from the PS2 as well as it's NA market leader share

That would == a success for MS and a loss for Sony. Comprehend now amigo? Probably not since you get your comprehensions skills from el tormented kid.

So taking Sony's NA market share and selling almost 90M console WW is an epic failure? Hahahaah umm ok kid. Go take a nap, it's obvious you need one

Still triggered I see. Crying because I said the PS3 came in last. Perhaps you shouldn't take SWs so personally son. It seems to get you triggered extremely easy

Lol it's quite pathetic that Sony's biggest failure sold better and had a better library than MS biggest success. But I guess that's how standards work, ones man's garbage is another man's treasure. Glad that you acknowledge that MS operates with lower standards. But anyways, by your own reasoning the X1 is a humongous failure even more considering that MS couldn't even manage to come close to Sony like Sony did last gen catching up to the 360.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 kingtito

@elitegaming247 said:

@boycie: Not my fault dude doesn’t have a life. I couldn’t even remember what we were arguing about that’s why I find his post so pathetic. You really have to be a no lifer to be holding on to arguments on the internet this hard for more than a week, especially an argument you are losing this badly in.

Still triggered I see. Nice try pretending you don't know what the argument is about. SW is basically your life. Pathetic and sad for sure

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56062 Posts

Oh lord, Kingtito is at it again lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 DaVillain  Moderator

@elitegaming247 said:

@davillain-: Dude is having an epic fanboy meltdown over a long dead console lol. 360 came in dead last despite launching first and he can’t deal with all his emotions over this fact. That’s why he spent sleepless nights thinking about a response to my post for a week before he vomited that diarrhea of fanboy bullshit he calls a comeback lol.

Since you are new to Gamespot and all, just so you know, Kingtito is the most butthurt lem around, he's a complete joke! And from the looks of it, his epic meltdown is priceless lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By tormentos

@rrjim1 said:

The RROD was fix with the 2007 consoles, When I received mine it had a lower wattage power supply. When I took it apart I found completely different CPU and GPU. Mine still works today.

Say what.? Hahahaa..

NO it wasn't in fact all fat 360 would RROD at one point or another,in fact my last one was 2010 and RROD.

RROD was improved with newer models but was still there and every single fat unit would RROD it is just a matter of time.

@kingtito said:

Hahaha did you just say MY BS fanboyism? Hahaha you can't be serious. You're the biggest fanboy on this site. Anything and I mean anything MS does that is slightly positive is shit on by you. They could cure cancer and you'd find a way to shit on it. Dude you're more delusional now than I've ever seen el tormented.

BS, you didn't own a 360 el tormented. Who you trying to fool.

Wrong el tormented. The RROD was fixed by the time 2010 came around but still much better than the warranty I got with my PS1, PS2 or PS3. Each console broke AFTER the warranty so I had to purchase new ones. Tell me that's a lie el tormented. Yeah, didn't think so

And how many PS3 had more than 1 year warranty? PS2s? PS1s? All those consoles had issues but you seem to think MS was supposed to have a lifetime? Hahaha delusional fanboy confirmed

No you are actually bigger than me and blinder to,at least i admit been a cow and don't try to act like i am unbiased as you try to do failing miserably.

Well there are people here who know i owned a 360,maybe you were to busy on one of your other alt accounts.

No RROD was never fix on fat models,they simply improved the models to be more heat resistance but ultimately all RROD,they fix the problem with the SLIM 360.

Well you know like a MS executive use to say"" You know things Break"".

Yeah is funny how the system with the worst failure rate ever you didn't need to buy a second one,but somehow a PS1,PS2 and PS3 you need it to,yet somehow now own 3 freaking xbox one,buying one is hard enough with the shitty games the thing has imagine buying 3,basically what that tells me is that you are a liar and that you did buy more than 1 360,and since board every crap you spew well you claim you didn't,as some how your warranty was eternal.

NO console in history had a 50% or more fail rate like the 360,and to think the damn thing had a separate PSU imagine if the thing came with an internal PSU as well like the PS3 did..lol

@kingtito said:

1. OG Xbox sold 24M

3. Sony PS2 sold 150M

Hahahahaa if the PS3 was a failure what the fu** does that make the xbox and xbox one which sold less units,hell the PS3 is spanking the xbox one sales wise,in the same time frame MS hasn't even reach 40 million units,by this time the PS3 already had like 55 million sold.

90 millions? please link me to MS 90 million 360 sold blind lemming.

Yeah and from those 85 million they sold take away like 30 million re buys with that horrible 50% fail rate,and people who bought a slim to replace their fat model,hell who here owned a 360 fat and then later on didn't have a slim model?

I comprehend on sony's worst performance on the console Market MS could not still beat it even with a damn $300 price advantage on launch,and a $100 price gap all generation long.

Well you are the moron trying to pass the PS3 as a failure because it didn't sold like the PS2,i guess that make the xbox one a total failure since it is not selling like the 360,just following your argument..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos: Why would console game makers create an entirely different code base just to make one console look better? Your augment of DX12 makes no sense.

NO man your argument never did,and DX12 did nothing because mostly it was on console already,console never had the problem PC had,and i quoted MS statting basically what DX12 was you people just didn't follow the connection.

@kingtito said:

Pot meet kettle.

news flash son, I post while at work. This place is so important and basically what you live for that you get soooo triggered at my post. Just look at you kid. Still upset the PS3 ended up 3rd at the start of gen 8. So triggered that you've resorted to name calling because you feel physical pain from my post. It must really suck to be you son.

Of course you didn't son, the truth triggers you. Tissues are on the way

Hahahaha you look like a total moron holding to that so what are the gen 7 totals?

Wii 100+ millions

PS3 86 millions

xbox 360 85 millions.

So yeah the 360 ended last.

I can believe you still suffering ending last,is like the 360 is the only shot at glory a fail one still.

@davillain- said:

Since you are new to Gamespot and all, just so you know, Kingtito is the most butthurt lem around, he's a complete joke! And from the looks of it, his epic meltdown is priceless lol.

Apparently for Kinglemming as soon as a new generation start that means the prior gen consoles stopped selling instantly,so for him the PS2 only sold 100 million because on 2005 when the 360 came all sales after that don't count and people apparently don't know that..hahahaa

This gen it has been so bad for the sad lemming that he has to hold tied to his pass glory days.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:

Is 2018 the xbox one X is here is powerful and all but i notice something since the xbox one X was first announced as Project Scorpio.

DX12 hyping was basically stop by MS,so was cloud hyping as well.

Fast forward again to 2018,and you don't hear anything about DX12 any more,and the cloud is probably what is holding back CD3.

I think the XBO X proved without shadow of a doubt that DX12 was basically a hoax and that would never increase power like it was hyped,and the cloud was even more of a hoax,in the end of the day CPU usage on consoles has always been streamline and while on PC DX12 or Mantle and other may have bring some performance games on consoles it just didn't.

1. "You don't hear anything about DX12 any more" is not a proper argument.

2. Ryzen CPU killed AMD's DX12 narrative.

3. Lower latency 8T/8C Jaguar at 2.3 Ghz doesn't solve lacking FLOPS power when compared to Ryzen 8T/4C or 12T/6C or 16T/8C

15 watt mobile Ryzen 8T/4C with 3.03 Ghz clock speed with Cinebench R15.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

And el tormented believes everything Sony says. Does that mean he speaks for every Sony fan?

NO.

And unlike you i didn't change my stance from graphics don't matter to they matter.hahaha

@tdkmillsy said:
@fedor said:

Every Xbox fanboy on this site thought DX12 was going to be some sort of savior. Blew up right in their faces.

Savior of what, anyone with an ounce of sense would know Xbox one wouldn't catch up and beat the PS4 performance with any kind of software?

There was a number of improvements early on to close the gap (first development kits was shocking) but that was more than DX12 and pretty standard with console releases.

Devs React to DX 12 Doubling Xbox One GPU Speed

Name of the thread.

@tdkmillsy said:

Stardock CEO Brad Wardell who made the claims has experience of working with AMD Mantle and DirectX 11 and now 12. He has the experience to back up his claims.

Dev's will be sceptical until they have seen it in action.

I don't believe it will double performance except in specific situation's but it will have a big improvement.

I've had enough talking about it now, there's no point until E3 (unless someone releases something earlier). I will end by saying I'm under no elusions that the PS4 has better hardware and expect it to settle at 900p/1080p everything the same and if you where that bothered at that point you would get a PC.

Your Reply on the very first page.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/devs-react-to-dx-12-doubling-xbox-one-gpu-speed-31196539/

You make an argument for it you try to validate Brad Wardell claim,only to try to play it safer by the next sentence only to end saying it would have BIG improvements.

So yeah you were on the DX12 hype train as well.

Doubling the xbox one performance means 2.6TF of power from 1.3TF,there is no other way to look at it,double power requires double resources or even more.

So basically yeah i had common sense you didn't.

Ashes of Singularity has many unit objects with plenty of draw calls. Games like Total War (PC) uses extensive batch draw calls DX11 workaround.

XBO's DX12 command processing unit with micro-coding support only reduces DX12 API processing which on the PC is handled by the CPU which translates DX12 API calls into DX ASM and then to GPU ISA.

GCN Intrinsic Functions bypass "DX12 API calls into DX ASM and then to GPU ISA" stage which is used in games like Doom (AMD PC GCN, XBO and PS4). NVIDIA GPUs has their own Intrinsic Functions with Gameworks/ NVAPI access. PS4 has GCN Intrinsic Functions access methods.

Games like Alien Isolation shows PS4 (1080p with ~30 fp results) being bottle-necked by PS4's lower latency DX11 like API and Jaguar CPU relative to PC's stronger CPU and similar Radeon HD 7850 GPU (1080p with ~60 fp results) with bloated DX11 API.

Doom PS4 with GCN Intrinsic Functions rivals PC's R7-265/7850 results.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

Ashes of Singularity has many unit objects with plenty of draw calls. Games like Total War (PC) uses extensive batch draw calls DX11 workaround.

XBO's DX12 command processing unit with micro-coding support only reduces DX12 API processing which on the PC is handled by the CPU which translates DX12 API calls into DX ASM and then to GPU ISA.

GCN Intrinsic Functions bypass "DX12 API calls into DX ASM and then to GPU ISA" stage which is used in games like Doom (AMD PC GCN, XBO and PS4). NVIDIA GPUs has their own Intrinsic Functions with Gameworks/ NVAPI access. PS4 has GCN Intrinsic Functions access methods.

Games like Alien Isolation shows PS4 (1080p with ~30 fp results) being bottle-necked by PS4's lower latency DX11 like API and Jaguar CPU relative to PC's stronger CPU and similar Radeon HD 7850 GPU (1080p with ~60 fp results) with bloated DX11 API.

Ashes of singularity wasn't on PS4 or xbox one,so Brad wardell claims about it were unfounded,DX12 would never double the power of the xbox one it was a lie.

Alien Isolation was a shitty cash grab on 5 platforms,it didn't have CPU problems barely had anything happening on screen and was 1080p on both platforms.

Fact is your arguments were wrong,and never was a case presented were a game double from 30FPS on xbox one to 60FPS for using DX12,which again basically was on xbox one all alone but with some things missing.

@ronvalencia said:

3. Lower latency 8T/8C Jaguar at 2.3 Ghz doesn't solve lacking FLOPS power when compared to Ryzen 8T/4C or 12T/6C or 16T/8C

1-Yes it is and you don't see MS saying how DX12 will push the xbox one X,they don't need that crap anymore the xbox one X is powerful on its own without flashy API's or secret sauce.

2-Rysen is not on any xbox one,and that's like saying intel killed DX12 narrative.

3-Which is not the argument here stop arguing bullshit no one is,the point here is simple DX12 was a hoax it worked on PC because PC was full of abstraction,unlike consoles were CPU worked much better.

DX12 Is nothing more than MS own xbox one low level tool bring to PC and is confirmed by the fact that Mantle was from day 1 on PS4,but somehow it took MS more time to deliver the same shit.

There were reports of what DX12 basically was,and i even quote MS stating that they would bring the xbox one API to PC before DX12 was even named.

So yeah nor the magical cloud or DX12 lived to the hype.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

Ashes of singularity wasn't on PS4 or xbox one,so Brad wardell claims about it were unfounded,DX12 would never double the power of the xbox one it was a lie.

Alien Isolation was a shitty cash grab on 5 platforms,it didn't have CPU problems barely had anything happening on screen and was 1080p on both platforms.

Fact is your arguments were wrong,and never was a case presented were a game double from 30FPS on xbox one to 60FPS for using DX12,which again basically was on xbox one all alone but with some things missing.

@ronvalencia said:

1-Yes it is and you don't see MS saying how DX12 will push the xbox one X,they don't need that crap anymore the xbox one X is powerful on its own without flashy API's or secret sauce.

2-Rysen is not on any xbox one,and that's like saying intel killed DX12 narrative.

3-Which is not the argument here stop arguing bullshit no one is,the point here is simple DX12 was a hoax it worked on PC because PC was full of abstraction,unlike consoles were CPU worked much better.

DX12 Is nothing more than MS own xbox one low level tool bring to PC and is confirmed by the fact that Mantle was from day 1 on PS4,but somehow it took MS more time to deliver the same shit.

There were reports of what DX12 basically was,and i even quote MS stating that they would bring the xbox one API to PC before DX12 was even named.

Alien Isolation was great. It was hardly a cash grab, that just a lazy argument people use on the internet.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tormentos

@boycie said:

Alien Isolation was great. It was hardly a cash grab, that just a lazy argument people use on the internet.

I am not talking about the game been bad,i am talking about performance it was a cash grab in that regard in 5 different platforms,it dropped frames like hell even with nothing was happening it was a corridor shooter with shitty performance.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

1. OG Xbox sold 24M

3. Sony PS2 sold 150M

Hahahahaa if the PS3 was a failure what the fu** does that make the xbox and xbox one which sold less units,hell the PS3 is spanking the xbox one sales wise,in the same time frame MS hasn't even reach 40 million units,by this time the PS3 already had like 55 million sold.

90 millions? please link me to MS 90 million 360 sold blind lemming.

Yeah and from those 85 million they sold take away like 30 million re buys with that horrible 50% fail rate,and people who bought a slim to replace their fat model,hell who here owned a 360 fat and then later on didn't have a slim model?

I comprehend on sony's worst performance on the console Market MS could not still beat it even with a damn $300 price advantage on launch,and a $100 price gap all generation long.

Well you are the moron trying to pass the PS3 as a failure because it didn't sold like the PS2,i guess that make the xbox one a total failure since it is not selling like the 360,just following your argument..lol

It made it a huge success el tormented. From 24M- 85M+ and it put MS on the map. Meanwhile Sony went from 150M to 85M+ and LOST it's market share. Yeah I'd call that a failure but more importantly I bet so did Sony. They changed their approach for the PS4 after all. Yep absolute failure

Look that absolute failure to comprehend. I said 85M-90M since I'm not really sure but I know it's was at the very least 85M. My point still stands and your reading comprehension is still just as bad as ever.

Where is your proof of those rebuys el tormented? Not everyone is as dumb as you and your fellow cows. Most people used the warranty, oh wait, they didn't have a warranty. Everyone ran out and bought another 360 and when that failed they ran out and bought another one. That went on for 4-5 years right el tormented? Hhahaha deluded fanboy confirmed

So now the price difference was $300? $599 vs $399 == $300? Or $499 vs $399 == $300? Is your math just as bad as your reading comprehension? It would appear so

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 kingtito

@davillain- said:
@elitegaming247 said:

@davillain-: Dude is having an epic fanboy meltdown over a long dead console lol. 360 came in dead last despite launching first and he can’t deal with all his emotions over this fact. That’s why he spent sleepless nights thinking about a response to my post for a week before he vomited that diarrhea of fanboy bullshit he calls a comeback lol.

Looks like someone is triggered. You need some tissues cow?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@kingtito: You called that trigger? Sounds like you are very desperate for attention it seems. If you really are that bored, just go play some games, problem solve.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 rrjim1

@tormentos: Sorry to tell you Tomato but your the one that's wrong. The picture of the new CPU and GPU was posted all over the internet, you must have been still under your rock!

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 kingtito

@davillain- said:

@kingtito: You called that trigger? Sounds like you are very desperate for attention it seems. If you really are that bored, just go play some games, problem solve.

Yeah I'd say you're triggered. Nah kid it's far from attention seeking. You cows are so easy to triggered and easily butthurt that I can't help it. Cows have and always will be entertainment. So stay triggered cow.

Play games at work? Sorry cow but that's not possible. I will continue to respond to cows especially those so easily triggered by anything I say and obviously that includes you.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 DaVillain  Moderator

@kingtito:

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

It sounds like the tech is there, but adoption is low probably because of the time to market for games already being so high.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6846 Posts

@gamecubepad said:

I agree that all of those are positives with the exception of the One X. It's a nice alternative, but felt like a letdown given that nothing exclusive was made for it.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@ronvalencia said:

1. MS bundled DX12 narrative with Digital Foundry's Xbox One X narrative e.g. DirectX12 API processing via micro-coding command processor.

2. DX12/Vulkan was heavily pushed by AMD's marketing for their weak CPUs.

3. You have forgotten there's a gap between DirectX11 API calls to GCN's ASM regardless of PC's legacy API overheads, hence why GCN Intrinsic Function access exist in Vulkan API, DirectX11 and DirectX12.

Even with Vulkan API usage, IDsoftware's Doom 2016 used GCN Intrinsic Functions to further reduce latency between the CPU to GPU. GCN Intrinsic Functions are also used in XBO and PS4 for their respective Doom builds.

Xbox One's DirectX11.X API calls are NOT GCN instruction set! DX11 API/Shader Model 5 has existed before GCN. DirectX12 API is needed for XBO's DX12 command processor with microcoding usage.

Microcoding is a specific technical term for instruction translation or instruction decoding.

Microcoding term is use for X86's CISC translation to RISCy instructions hardware as an example.

PS4's lower latency DX11 like API is pretty slow. Read https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-how-the-crew-was-ported-to-playstation-4

Initially, The Crew game was ported to PS4's DX11 like API (aka GNMX API) and it was slow i.e. 10 fps results from PC's 30 fps results.

"Most people start with the GNMX API which wraps around GNM and manages the more esoteric GPU details in a way that's a lot more familiar if you're used to platforms like D3D11. We started with the high-level one but eventually we moved to the low-level API because it suits our uses a little better," says O'Connor, explaining that while GNMX is a lot simpler to work with, it removes much of the custom access to the PS4 GPU, and also incurs a significant CPU hit.

At the Ubisoft E3 event, the PC version of The Crew was running at 30 frames per second, but the first working compilation of the PS4 codebase wasn't quite so hot, operating at around 10fps.

Face the facts, you're still wrong i.e. PS4's DX11 like API still incurs significant CPU hit.

@tormentos said:

That's not a proper argument. Your argument doesn't remove the fact there's multiple draw calls per frame render events i.e. standing still while viewing a graphics view point still incurs draw calls. Your head hasn't overcome two workloads for physics simulation and API processing.

Intel Core i series CPU at 3.2 Ghz is already 2X faster than Jaguar at 1.6 Ghz. PC mobile CPUs has boost clock speed modes which is disabled for PS4 and XBO.

Intel Core i series CPU at 1.6 Ghz is already 2X IPC when compared to Jaguar at 1.6 Ghz.

AMD's Mantle API doesn't have GCN Intrinsic Function access and this was confirmed by BradW when talking with Doom 2016's programmer i.e. "little details" being revealed.

AMD's Mantle API almost mirrors Vulkan API.

AMD's GCN can't run DirectX11/12 API calls without a fuking translator. There's a gap between GCN shader intrinsics to Shader Model 5.x shader instructions.

On Xbox One, DirectX12 refers to the custom microcoding command processor usage while on PC's DirectX12 refers to lower latency API.

PC's DirectX12 hasn't removed the need for GCN shader intrinsics nor NVAPI shader intrinsics.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Now do the Cell/Emotion Engine.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Cows are obsessed.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

1. MS bundled DX12 narrative with Digital Foundry's Xbox One X narrative e.g. DirectX12 API processing via micro-coding command processor.

2. DX12/Vulkan was heavily pushed by AMD's marketing for their weak CPUs.

3. You have forgotten there's a gap between DirectX11 API calls to GCN's ASM regardless of PC's legacy API overheads, hence why GCN Intrinsic Function access exist in Vulkan API, DirectX11 and DirectX12.

Even with Vulkan API usage, IDsoftware's Doom 2016 used GCN Intrinsic Functions to further reduce latency between the CPU to GPU. GCN Intrinsic Functions are also used in XBO and PS4 for their respective Doom builds.

Xbox One's DirectX11.X API calls are NOT GCN instruction set! DX11 API/Shader Model 5 has existed before GCN. DirectX12 API is needed for XBO's DX12 command processor with microcoding usage.

Microcoding is a specific technical term for instruction translation or instruction decoding.

Microcoding term is use for X86's CISC translation to RISCy instructions hardware as an example.

PS4's lower latency DX11 like API is pretty slow. Read https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-how-the-crew-was-ported-to-playstation-4

Initially, The Crew game was ported to PS4's DX11 like API (aka GNMX API) and it was slow i.e. 10 fps results from PC's 30 fps results.

1-NO and they don't care about DX12 or making a parade about it anymore because they have the strongest console now no need for secret sauce.

2-Again this mean little since Ryzen wasn't the topic.

3-Stop your bullshit theories you were proven WRONG as simple as that,you quoted developers religiously trying to spin whatever crap they claim for the xbox one,we know what happen after your Rebellion quotes you banish from the forum for months because you claimed parity was achieve with sniper elite 3,and reality is that the PS4 version was as much as 30FPS faster than the xbox one version there was no freaking parity other than resolution.

Alien isolation is a shitty develop game,and you who love to love the words ""you didn't factor this or that"" it was you who didn't want to FACTOR in that developer screw up,and that games do come broken performance wise and that it is a FACT that many are fixed after launch.

You claimed the PS4 version of The witcher 3 had CPU problems because the xbox one was a few frames faster at 900p while the PS4 version was 1080p,when the game was fix at the end the PS4 ended beating the xbox one version frame wise as well killing yours and many lemmings arguments.

Fact is Alien Isolation ran at 89FPS on a shitty low budget g1820 celeron CPU It was impossible that the Jaguar inside the PS4 or even xbox one would have problems with that game,so rule out that the game was DEMANDING CPU wise in any way,the other option is simple a screw up game.

CPUs with four or more cores need not apply -- Alien: Isolation is seeking an affordable dual-core Core i3 processor but will also accept lowly Celeron, FX or Phenom II chips. Of course, that could change when running either SLI or Crossfire, but throwing that kind of GPU power at Alien: Isolation is a waste.

https://www.techspot.com/review/903-alien-isolation-benchmarks/page5.html

Techspot analysis of CPU usage on Alien Isolation,more things on screen have many other games that not only look better than AL but also run better,AI was a screw up game and you don't admit it because you are a hard headed moron who can't lose an argument with dignity. Hahahahaa

@rrjim1 said:

@tormentos: Sorry to tell you Tomato but your the one that's wrong. The picture of the new CPU and GPU was posted all over the internet, you must have been still under your rock!

No you are wrong.

There were several CPU and GPU changes the 90NM ones were the most problematic,but 65NM one were also problematic.

There were 4 Xenos 90NM (2005 - 2006)

Zephyr 90NM (2006 - 2007)

Opus 65MN (2007)

Falcon 65NM (2007 - 2008)

Jasper 65NM (all fat models after October 14 2008)

You claimed RROD was fixed with 2007 consoles,MS had 3 different chips made in their 2007 consoles and non was the final design which stick with the console until the slim arrived,Zephyr,Opus and Falcon were all release in 2007 non were as reliable as Jasper which was much better but again also could RROD.

You know so little about RROD that you think it was just a problem of the CPU and GPU,but that is not true at all,RROD was a bunch of codes identifying different problems,the biggest culprit was heat and the shitty xbox 360 design from CPU and GPU to ventilation inside the console.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

From 4 main problems there only 1 is CPU and GPU related RROD was not just a CPU and GPU problem hell E74 wasn't initially cover by the 3 year extended warranty.

Microsoft extends Xbox 360 "Red Ring of Death" warranty to cover E74 error

Microsoft has extended the three year "Red Ring of Death" warranty cover it offered to Xbox 360 owners to cover a new fault - the E74 fault.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-extends-xbox-360-red-ring-of-death-warranty-to-cover-e74-error/

E74 wasn't even cover by MS until freaking 2009,2 years almost after the 2007 warranty extension,which mean any console with E74 error which was a general hardware failure wasn't even cover by the extended warranty for almost 4 freaking years..

So please stop your denial and damage control RROD were multiple problems with the xbox hardware not just one that just a CPU GPU change would stop.

@kingtito said:

It made it a huge success el tormented. From 24M- 85M+ and it put MS on the map. Meanwhile Sony went from 150M to 85M+ and LOST it's market share. Yeah I'd call that a failure but more importantly I bet so did Sony. They changed their approach for the PS4 after all. Yep absolute failure

Look that absolute failure to comprehend. I said 85M-90M since I'm not really sure but I know it's was at the very least 85M. My point still stands and your reading comprehension is still just as bad as ever.

Where is your proof of those rebuys el tormented? Not everyone is as dumb as you and your fellow cows. Most people used the warranty, oh wait, they didn't have a warranty. Everyone ran out and bought another 360 and when that failed they ran out and bought another one. That went on for 4-5 years right el tormented? Hhahaha deluded fanboy confirmed

So now the price difference was $300? $599 vs $399 == $300? Or $499 vs $399 == $300? Is your math just as bad as your reading comprehension? It would appear so

From 24 million to 85 million with a 50% fail rate that sparked millions of rebuy units.

Then the wii jumped from 23 million to 102 millions without any RROD problems and somehow you see just MS somehow taking costumer with sony,did you take into consideration that the market expanded last gen.?

PS2+ xbox + GC + DC = 212 million units combined.

Xbox 360 + wii + PS3 =273 million units combined the market expanded by more than 60 million units,while sony loss like 60 million consumer there were also many more into the gen,and that also has to factor in RROD re buys.

Look at it this way if the PS3 was a failure so was the 360 which has millions of rebuy units.

If you see the PS3 numbers when the hack happen the PS3 had like 50+ million units but somehow 77 million PSN accounts were stolen odd isn't it? That is because the PSP also added several accounts that you could open with your PC.

On xbox 360 it was all the contrary.

I'll give you an example.

Microsoft Has Sold 55 Million Xbox 360s Worldwide

https://techcrunch.com/2011/06/03/microsoft-has-sold-55-million-xbox-360s-in-the-us/

The xbox one arriving at 55 million units yet xbox live accounts were only 35 millions.

You may claim that not everyone had a gold account on xbox 360,but fact is those were not live gold accounts those were live and silver,silver were free accounts and were accounted by MS in total xbox live figures,somehow from those 55 million units sold 20 million were not took even once online somehow,which is a total joke considering the xbox 360 was a more popular console for online than the PS3 and was associated with online more than the PS3.

If you look on every figure where MS announce xbox 360 numbers the hardware numbers were always much higher than xbox live numbers.

So maybe from those 55 millions sold,the number of rebuy units could be 20 or maybe 15 millions,it is impossible if you asked me that someone would buy an xbox 360 and never once took it online.

That bold part is the most stupid and moronic attempt that at damage controlling RROD.

First you are a total MORON or want to play one,RROD warranty was 3 years repeat after me 3 freaking years by the time it was implemented everyone who bought a machine on 2005 had only 1 year and 4 or 5 months left on their warranty do you know how to freaking ad? MS was selling fat xbox 360 models until late 2010 or more when the stock units were finally sold and only slim models were sold.

Anyone who bought a 360 by December 2007 was already out of warranty by December 2010 same year the slim hit the market,you are trying to act as if the damn warranty was eternal,the warranty was 3 years and while many millions went and repair their console many more than 3 times,many did ended buying a new one because their were out of warranty.

The xbox 360 lasted until 2016 when it was discontinued,from mid 2010 and on slim models were sold,before that all models were RROD pron,in fact by the time MS introduced the slim model they already had sold like 42 million fat models,and they continue to sell a few million more until stocks were clear.

So don't freaking act like the xbox 360 was only sold after the Slim model and don't try to act was millions of xbox 360 owners didn't end without warranty after 3 years,by 2010 the worst models ever made were all out of warranty,hell the very worst models Xenos and Zephyr by 2008 and 2009 were all out of warranty,the xbox 360 went on to live 8 years more after 2008 you know.

Play stupid you moron,because there wasn't a core 360 at $299 who people could grab over a $600 PS3 and that doesn't make the difference some how $300 by your shitty math.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 kingtito

@tormentos: So in other words absolutely no proof millions of those sales are rebuys even though there was a warranty. How many PS2's were rebuys el tormented? How PS3s were rebuys? Those were out of warranty so anyone that had a Sony console breakdown HAD to pay for a new one. Can't say the same for the 360 but you keep playing def, dumb and blind...oh wait you're not playing.

Just another delusional fanboy post from one of the most deluded fanboys on the internet.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 tormentos

@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:

Yeah I'd say you're triggered. Nah kid it's far from attention seeking. You cows are so easy to triggered and easily butthurt that I can't help it. Cows have and always will be entertainment. So stay triggered cow.

Play games at work? Sorry cow but that's not possible. I will continue to respond to cows especially those so easily triggered by anything I say and obviously that includes you.

Oh please it is you the one that comes running into any thread that say even the smallest thing bad about MS,then you don't refute any claims,or even try to make a point,you just slam into cows at 150 miles per hour with a terrible damage control,calling people kids..lol

I don't think the word trigger would fit anyone better than you in this moment here,basically you have been the dynamitecop or blackace of this place this past few years..hahahaa

@kuu2 said:

Now do the Cell/Emotion Engine.

OK.

Here we have Cell a 2005 CPU beating the PS4 2013 one in compute with just 5 SPE,and taking a huge piss all over the Xenon CPU on 360,oh and if the test would have use 1 more SPE it would have beat the xbox one result as well,damn that Cell was great.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 kingtito

@tormentos: Pot meet kettle el tormented. You're the poster child for butthurt pathetic fanboy. You praise everything Sony does even when it's installing root kits yet slam anything MS does. You're soooo triggered all the time you run around calling anyone not agreeing with you a buffoon or some other name. Yeah kettle, perhaps you should throw stones in a glass house.

Still waiting for that proof el tormented

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 rrjim1

@tormentos: Boy are your really misinformed, or just pulling stuff out your butt. If you look at pictures of the CPU and GPU and look hard enough you'll find that some were made in Canada. Those were made in 2007 and did not have the problems that the ones made in Taiwan. It still took MS a while to find out what was wrong at the Taiwan plant. I'll bet you don't even know that main cause of the problem, you'll probably just try to pull that out also.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#147 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

I think I'm getting triggered by all the accusations of people getting triggered in this thread!!!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By tormentos

@rrjim1 said:

@tormentos: Boy are your really misinformed, or just pulling stuff out your butt. If you look at pictures of the CPU and GPU and look hard enough you'll find that some were made in Canada. Those were made in 2007 and did not have the problems that the ones made in Taiwan. It still took MS a while to find out what was wrong at the Taiwan plant. I'll bet you don't even know that main cause of the problem, you'll probably just try to pull that out also.

NO i am not you are and unlike your sorry ass i backed my information with links oh wait and there is one other thing my personal experience i owned several 360 you know.

MS changed chips 5 times.

The first model then Zephyr,Opus,Falcon, Jasper and then the slim model one which had a GPU and CPU combined in the same chip.

Not only that i proved how RROD was not related to just 1 problem it was a horde of problems,so yeah i proved my info with links you did nothing.

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: Pot meet kettle el tormented. You're the poster child for butthurt pathetic fanboy. You praise everything Sony does even when it's installing root kits yet slam anything MS does. You're soooo triggered all the time you run around calling anyone not agreeing with you a buffoon or some other name. Yeah kettle, perhaps you should throw stones in a glass house.

Still waiting for that proof el tormented

No and unlike you i actually take time to refute points with info,not just fill the thread with tears and bitterness like you do every time.

Rootkits have nothing whatsoever to do with SCE or the PS brand,much like MS windows shenanigans have shit to do with the xbox,i comprehend that you don't but unlike you my problem isn't comprehension it is yours who can't even comprehend what you yourself argue.

What proof? That you are a 2 face hypocrite that come and goes like the waves depending on whos doing what..lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 kingtito

@tormentos: Still waiting on that proof el tormented. Stay butthurt son

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 StormyJoe

@tormentos: So... all those magazine articles are full of crap, and you and your conspiracy theory is correct.

Gotcha... :roll: