So, I was 100% correct on Scarlet and Sony's reveal! LMAO I told you guys.

• 133 results
#101 Posted by Chutebox (44564 posts) -

So just put it in the MS e3 thread...

#102 Posted by tdkmillsy (3081 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:
  • Both Sony and MS has the same TSMC 7 nm fabrication and AMD designer bottlenecks.
  • Sony didn't confirm hardware accelerated ray-tracing and Sony tangent towards audio with ray-tracing i.e. AMD's current TrueAudio Next with Radeon Rays 3.0. https://gpuopen.com/gaming-product/true-audio-next/

The TAN library may be used in conjunction with Radeon Rays as foundational accelerated algorithms for a complete physics-based audio solution.

So are you going to commit to the same mistakes you did last gen? Assuming things only to back track once you were proven wrong?

What happen when you assumed the xbox one X would have FP16 just because the Pro had it? What happen to your notion of the X 1 been vega and Ryzen based?

Sony say ray tracing and didn't go into further detail,so acting like they don't have it and MS does is lol worthy.

Worse MS didn't call scarlet the most powerful console ever built,so maybe they know something you don't.

@tdkmillsy said:

somebody's chimp/ego needed a massage

Was there another reason Sony leaked info just before E3??

Congrats, now do you feel better

To Screw up MS and they did..Everything MS reveal of Scarlet is on PS5 and was known.

So there wasn't another reason, that was exactly my point. The op created a post like was a major thing but there was no other reason for them to do it.

How exactly did they screw up Microsoft. They both released some vague information about both consoles. Its not like everyone decided to buy a PS5 cos they released the vague info first.

Microsoft conference was 90 mins long, the announcement was 10 at max. It wasn't the main focus of this conference.

Sony got in there first yes, but they far from screwed up Microsoft.

#103 Edited by BoxRekt (1190 posts) -
@tdkmillsy said:
@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:
  • Both Sony and MS has the same TSMC 7 nm fabrication and AMD designer bottlenecks.
  • Sony didn't confirm hardware accelerated ray-tracing and Sony tangent towards audio with ray-tracing i.e. AMD's current TrueAudio Next with Radeon Rays 3.0. https://gpuopen.com/gaming-product/true-audio-next/

The TAN library may be used in conjunction with Radeon Rays as foundational accelerated algorithms for a complete physics-based audio solution.

So are you going to commit to the same mistakes you did last gen? Assuming things only to back track once you were proven wrong?

What happen when you assumed the xbox one X would have FP16 just because the Pro had it? What happen to your notion of the X 1 been vega and Ryzen based?

Sony say ray tracing and didn't go into further detail,so acting like they don't have it and MS does is lol worthy.

Worse MS didn't call scarlet the most powerful console ever built,so maybe they know something you don't.

@tdkmillsy said:

somebody's chimp/ego needed a massage

Was there another reason Sony leaked info just before E3??

Congrats, now do you feel better

To Screw up MS and they did..Everything MS reveal of Scarlet is on PS5 and was known.

So there wasn't another reason, that was exactly my point. The op created a post like was a major thing but there was no other reason for them to do it.

How exactly did they screw up Microsoft. They both released some vague information about both consoles. Its not like everyone decided to buy a PS5 cos they released the vague info first.

Microsoft conference was 90 mins long, the announcement was 10 at max. It wasn't the main focus of this conference.

LMAO, whatever you say bud.

I still remember how the SAME type of promotional video had lemming hanging from the rafters going insane

on ONLY getting a 2 more TFlops of power with the X!

As you can see, your faction of fanboys are extremely petty and desperate for even the slightest advantage you can hold over the PlayStation brand.

• Custom SSD for virtually no loading
  • Next gen Navi GPU
  • 120FPS
  • Ray-tracing

All these revealed at MS's E3 2019 for Scarlet would have drove you lems ballistic!

You guys are on HUSH mode now because you can't brag about the power of Xbox Scarlet repeating what Sony said for PS5!

THAT is indeed Sony screwing up what MS had planned! MS didn't have anything else, THAT was supposed to be MS's MEGA TON for E3 2019!

Hindsight is a bitch, if Sony hadn't came out first and revealed those features for PS5 first ALL of you guys would be singing a different toon, but you CAN'T now because you lemmings have already downplayed and damage controlled every single point MS is using to promote Scarlet now; the same points Sony already highlighted for PS5 weeks ago.

#104 Posted by Sushiglutton (7203 posts) -

I think you were correct. But it's still pathetic that MS wasn't capable of coming up with one new talking point. Just one. They needed to show/or say something to make people excited. Now the reveal fell completely flat. They had like what over a month to figure it out...

#105 Posted by BoxRekt (1190 posts) -
@Sushiglutton said:

I think you were correct. But it's still pathetic that MS wasn't capable of coming up with one new talking point. Just one. They needed to show/or say something to make people excited. Now the reveal fell completely flat. They had like what over a month to figure it out...

lol, EXACTLY!

They couldn't even stick to the, "xbox will always be the most powerful" narrative because they aren't even sure anymore. Sony completely threw them for a loop with that out of no where PS5 announcement.

Watching that Scarlet video after everything Sony already spoke on for PS5 almost seems comical. Talk about a total derail.

After Phil Spencer boasted about always having the most powerful system everyone was on there toes waiting to hear how they would somehow out do PS5's impressive sounding features and specs. What we got was a PS5 reveal rehashed with using Xbox's name with no extras LMFAO.

Talk about a buzz kill. No matter what lems say I am positive after MS finished that reveal of Scarlet they were all like, "That's it?" Sony must have been laughing their ass off at the whole thing. MS is completely incompetent as a console provider.

#106 Posted by tormentos (28999 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

You don't get it sony was not on E3 sony reveal info to its next console on the internet like any other day,MS stepped into E3 hinting Scarlet reveal in the usual hidden clues they do and unveil the exact same shit sony did,basically anyone who was expecting the xbox to be stronger is already questioning if it is.

Worse they don't claim strongest console ever make and vibes coming from E3 are that sony has a stronger console than MS again,and some how you say they didn't screw up MS?

Hell they had 2 of its biggest games without been there and they are generating more hype Halo or gears.

They deflated MS scarlet reveal.

Boxrekt has a point here if sony would have not reveal what the PS5 would do,you lemmings would be now dancing and selebrating scarlet power and probably claiming it would top the PS5.

#107 Posted by shellcase86 (4391 posts) -

@boxrekt: I agreed with you. Very good insight.

#108 Edited by tdkmillsy (3081 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

You don't get it sony was not on E3 sony reveal info to its next console on the internet like any other day,MS stepped into E3 hinting Scarlet reveal in the usual hidden clues they do and unveil the exact same shit sony did,basically anyone who was expecting the xbox to be stronger is already questioning if it is.

Worse they don't claim strongest console ever make and vibes coming from E3 are that sony has a stronger console than MS again,and some how you say they didn't screw up MS?

Hell they had 2 of its biggest games without been there and they are generating more hype Halo or gears.

They deflated MS scarlet reveal.

Boxrekt has a point here if sony would have not reveal what the PS5 would do,you lemmings would be now dancing and selebrating scarlet power and probably claiming it would top the PS5.

Anyone thinking Microsoft would reveal anything more than they did needs to think on. E3 2020 and 2 gamescons amongst others between now and launch. They are simply following what they did with the X reveal/announcements.

deflated MS scarlet reveal maybe, but certainly not anything Microsoft is losing any sleep over and will have no impact on console sales and certainly not as bad as your making out.

2 biggest games, what would they be then?

#109 Posted by EG101 (1993 posts) -

Yup Cerny and Sony got wind of XB2 specs and decided to postpone PS5 a year in order to 1UP XB2 specs. Now MS needs to 1UP PS5 specs.

I'll definitely skip out on XB2 if it has the weaker box. I'll keep my XB1X for current gen stuff and go PS5 next gen unless MS HW has a significant advantage.

#110 Edited by tormentos (28999 posts) -

@EG101:

Great so where is the link from Sony stating the ps5 would come in 2019?

😊

#111 Posted by Calvincfb (1184 posts) -

@EG101: proof?

#112 Posted by Calvincfb (1184 posts) -

@EG101: source?

#113 Posted by Calvincfb (1184 posts) -

@boxrekt: agreed, you nailed it and TLHBO

#114 Edited by ronvalencia (27661 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

1. It's you who is assuming Sony's ray-tracing to be Microsoft's DXR which is Bounding Volume Hierarchy (BVH) search tree ray-tracing model as per Nvidia's RTX design.

RTX and MS DXR forced Bounding Volume Hierarchy (BVH) search tree ray-tracing model on the industry.

2. Polaris IP has pack FP16 not Vega's rapid pack math FP16. Microsoft selected Vega ROPS like design with multi-MB cache instead.

#115 Edited by tormentos (28999 posts) -

@ronvalencia said:

1. It's you who is assuming Sony's ray-tracing to be Microsoft's DXR which is Bounding Volume Hierarchy (BVH) search tree ray-tracing model as per Nvidia's RTX design.

RTX and MS DXR forced Bounding Volume Hierarchy (BVH) search tree ray-tracing model on the industry.

2. Polaris IP has pack FP16 not Vega's rapid pack math FP16. Microsoft selected Vega ROPS like design with multi-MB cache instead.

No you are the one assuming is not,and repeating it in all threads.

Even after i showed you that solution sony had was compare to the RTX from Nvidia you still deny it and wanted to spin it,claming the wire was wrong.

And then i quote Matt who has get tons of stuff of consoles in several generations right and you still deny it.

Just because sony ommit saying hardware based like MS doesn't mean their solution isn't HB RT.

So once again you are assuming sony will not have it because they didn't say it and some how for you that is a confirmation in your twsited mind.

#116 Posted by Son-Goku7523 (956 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@EG101:

😊

@calvincfb said:

😂 His source is his ass.

#117 Posted by ThatDBFan (157 posts) -

@boxrekt: And why did this need a thread? Just so you could bash MS for announcing their console to be- surpirse- Equal to the competition?

#118 Edited by ThatDBFan (157 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

That's a lot of butthurt from angry lems.

Guess that hurt your feelings that I was right and you can't brag about all those things for the next xbox now.

Funny how many here are the usual suspects who've criticized those same things when Sony said it.

Wow the whole damage control clan is here.

You basically asked for it with a post as pointless and stupid as this.

You're the type of person to make a pointless thread, and get mad the moment people point out the stupidity in posting.

Also, only a diehard Cow such as yourself would spin this as some type of Win for Sony.

#120 Edited by ronvalencia (27661 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

No you are the one assuming is not,and repeating it in all threads.

Even after i showed you that solution sony had was compare to the RTX from Nvidia you still deny it and wanted to spin it,claming the wire was wrong.

And then i quote Matt who has get tons of stuff of consoles in several generations right and you still deny it.

Just because sony ommit saying hardware based like MS doesn't mean their solution isn't HB RT.

So once again you are assuming sony will not have it because they didn't say it and some how for you that is a confirmation in your twsited mind.

Wired quote - “The GPU, a custom variant of Radeon’s Navi family, will support ray tracing”.

All fat DX12 GPUs supports ray-tracing e.g. Crytek's ray-tracing demo.

GPU is hardware.

What's needed is "hardware accelerated" ray-tracing confirmation.

Your restera forum link already estimated the chip area size for Scarlet's APU to be around 380 mm2 to 400 mm2.

8 Core Zen v2 chiplet + 5700 XT is around 321 mm2 chip area size.

-------------

Issues with MattWilsonCSS and ResetERA

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/neogaf-resetera.9636/page-436

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/ResetERA

#121 Posted by Raining51 (1011 posts) -

Btu like whats sony doing?

For all we really know they'll be like I'm really excited about the fact that we have a processor with speed.

#122 Posted by EG101 (1993 posts) -

@son-goku7523 said:
@tormentos said:

@EG101:

😊

@calvincfb said:

😂 His source is his ass.

I'm obviously Going by the original rumors.

#123 Posted by tormentos (28999 posts) -

@ronvalencia said:

Wired quote - “The GPU, a custom variant of Radeon’s Navi family, will support ray tracing”.

GPU is hardware.

Your restera forum link already estimated the chip area size for Scarlet's APU to be around 380 mm2 to 400 mm2.

-------------

Stop dude it was confirmed to be HB RT you are grasping.

#124 Posted by clone01 (27458 posts) -

@MonsieurX: Wish I could like comments on this site.

#125 Posted by clone01 (27458 posts) -

@boxrekt said:

Guess that hurt your feelings that I was right and you can't brag about all those things for the next xbox now.

Funny how many here are the usual suspects who've criticized those same things when Sony said it.

Why would you brag about a piece of plastic? seriously, are you 5 years old?

#126 Posted by ronvalencia (27661 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

GPU is hardware.

-------------

Stop dude it was confirmed to be HB RT you are grasping.

It's not confirmed until it's officially confirmed by Sony.

#127 Edited by tormentos (28999 posts) -

@ronvalencia said:

It's not confirmed until it's officially confirmed by Sony.

The more you deny it the more freaking fun i will make of you.

You have no proof that sony doesn't have HB RT because sony never said that,sony said the PS5 will do RT before MS did,just because they didn't say HB doesn't mean is not HB.

And person with inside information confirmed that both had HB RT,and you want to ignore it.

Man you look desperate to hold on to HB RT for some kind of victory,now instead of that lets discuss what the rumors are saying,the PS5 will be stronger than Scarlet,sony is restoring balance to circa 2013 again.

Hahahaaha this most be killing you..

#128 Edited by Random_Matt (4114 posts) -

Wow, people are fighting between two consoles that they all hyped to be 12TF+ power houses. Reality is they will be weaker than the desktop counterparts.

The fight will be between game libraries and that is it.

#129 Posted by Ten_Pints (3786 posts) -

Or maybe MS copied everything Sony said and they don't actually have any final hardware to speak of yet...

#130 Posted by sts106mat (24880 posts) -
@clone01 said:
@boxrekt said:

Why would you brag about a piece of plastic? seriously, are you 5 years old?

because he is Casharmy and he gets angry when people like things that he doesn't

#131 Posted by Pedro (34384 posts) -

@Random_Matt said:

Wow, people are fighting between two consoles that they all hyped to be 12TF+ power houses. Reality is they will be weaker than the desktop counterparts.

The fight will be between game libraries and that is it.

Don't ruin the false hope. ;)

#132 Posted by Calvincfb (1184 posts) -

@clone01: says a guy on a forum names SYSTEM WARS.

#133 Posted by clone01 (27458 posts) -

@calvincfb said:

I'm well aware of the forum title, thanks. I just think points can be argued and discussed without turning into a junior high student who forgot his adderall.

#134 Posted by Calvincfb (1184 posts) -

@clone01 said:
@calvincfb said:

I'm well aware of the forum title, thanks. I just think points can be argued and discussed without turning into a junior high student who forgot his adderall.

Are you a moderator? No? So you can't say anything in this regard, sorry.

#135 Posted by clone01 (27458 posts) -

@calvincfb said:
@clone01 said:
@calvincfb said:

Are you a moderator? No? So you can't say anything in this regard, sorry.

I'm not allowed to state my opinion?