So i played PS3 for the first time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 farnham
Member since 2003 • 21147 Posts
I finally saw the PS3 for the first time.. It was unreleased in europe and i did not bother to import it so.. anyway it was a demo unit at a local media markt.. I saw it for the first time.. but noone seemed to be interested at all.. I played the F1 game.. graphics look... um.. i expected better but probably its because of the game (which got 7 something.. not really a system shower) and the game felt kinda weird since it was a racing game i expected it to have some rumble.. but somehow it was rushed and the devs ommited to include rumble.. that was lame... anyway overall i was unimpressed and i thought everyone would love to try the demo unit out.. i saw noone that was at least slightly interested
verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts
[QUOTE="farnham"]I finally saw the PS3 for the first time.. It was unreleased in europe and i did not bother to import it so.. anyway it was a demo unit at a local media markt.. I saw it for the first time.. but noone seemed to be interested at all.. I played the F1 game.. graphics look... um.. i expected better but probably its because of the game (which got 7 something.. not really a system shower) and the game felt kinda weird since it was a racing game i expected it to have some rumble.. but somehow it was rushed and the devs ommited to include rumble.. that was lame... anyway overall i was unimpressed and i thought everyone would love to try the demo unit out.. i saw noone that was at least slightly interested

Nothing on it so far to actually keep people interested in it.
-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts
ur a level 27 with 16000 posts:|I seriously would have expected something more indepth from u and how the heck didnt u already know the sixaxis didnt have rumble?
DaddyDC650

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DaddyDC650
Member since 2007 • 1241 Posts
[QUOTE="farnham"]I finally saw the PS3 for the first time.. It was unreleased in europe and i did not bother to import it so.. anyway it was a demo unit at a local media markt.. I saw it for the first time.. but noone seemed to be interested at all.. I played the F1 game.. graphics look... um.. i expected better but probably its because of the game (which got 7 something.. not really a system shower) and the game felt kinda weird since it was a racing game i expected it to have some rumble.. but somehow it was rushed and the devs ommited to include rumble.. that was lame... anyway overall i was unimpressed and i thought everyone would love to try the demo unit out.. i saw noone that was at least slightly interested

F1 doesn't look that good? Rrrrrright. Maybe that kiosk had a crappy tv because it looks amazing on my HDTV. Btw, F1 has gotten some AA and AAA reviews.
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts
Somehow methinks this is post is a flamebait.
t2wave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 t2wave
Member since 2005 • 3258 Posts
Devs didn't just not put rumble, the PS3 controller (called SIXAXIS btw) doesn't even have rumble because Sony didn't put it in (legal issues and stuff).
echelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 echelon
Member since 2002 • 1199 Posts
farnham everyone on here knows that you hate the PS3 with a passion. Even if you did play it which I doubt, nobody expected you to give it a positive review.
CitizenGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CitizenGeek
Member since 2006 • 32 Posts
I seriously doubt you actually played it. You;re just trying to be negative about the PS3 and dressing it up as being an objective viewpoint, when, really, it's incredibly obvious that it's anything but objective.
mentzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mentzer
Member since 2007 • 1242 Posts

I finally saw the PS3 for the first time.. It was unreleased in europe and i did not bother to import it so.. anyway it was a demo unit at a local media markt.. I saw it for the first time.. but noone seemed to be interested at all.. I played the F1 game.. graphics look... um.. i expected better but probably its because of the game (which got 7 something.. not really a system shower) and the game felt kinda weird since it was a racing game i expected it to have some rumble.. but somehow it was rushed and the devs ommited to include rumble.. that was lame... anyway overall i was unimpressed and i thought everyone would love to try the demo unit out.. i saw noone that was at least slightly interestedfarnham

:lol:  Boy you set yourself up there.

0.5/10  is your flamebait score.

Get some lessons son, you need it

fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts

that's great, farnham, great story. *slow clap*....
LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LabWarrior1
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

I finally saw the PS3 for the first time.. It was unreleased in europe and i did not bother to import it so.. anyway it was a demo unit at a local media markt.. I saw it for the first time.. but noone seemed to be interested at all.. I played the F1 game.. graphics look... um.. i expected better but probably its because of the game (which got 7 something.. not really a system shower) and the game felt kinda weird since it was a racing game i expected it to have some rumble.. but somehow it was rushed and the devs ommited to include rumble.. that was lame... anyway overall i was unimpressed and i thought everyone would love to try the demo unit out.. i saw noone that was at least slightly interestedfarnham

I bought a 360 yesterday, i saw both Wii and PS3 in a store, plyed both, seen games, apart from heavenly Sword, PS3 has not one other game to be interesting enough, when 360 has them in huge numbers

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"][QUOTE="farnham"]I finally saw the PS3 for the first time.. It was unreleased in europe and i did not bother to import it so.. anyway it was a demo unit at a local media markt.. I saw it for the first time.. but noone seemed to be interested at all.. I played the F1 game.. graphics look... um.. i expected better but probably its because of the game (which got 7 something.. not really a system shower) and the game felt kinda weird since it was a racing game i expected it to have some rumble.. but somehow it was rushed and the devs ommited to include rumble.. that was lame... anyway overall i was unimpressed and i thought everyone would love to try the demo unit out.. i saw noone that was at least slightly interested

that's great, farnham, great story. *slow clap*....

I prefer PS3_FTWs stories, so much detail and descriptive writing. Really makes me imagine.
cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 cakeorrdeath
Member since 2006 • 19079 Posts
There are demo PS3 units in the UK? Where?
chrisdojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 chrisdojo
Member since 2005 • 5065 Posts
overpriced, no great exclusives..... those are the only reasons needed to stay away from the ps3.
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 farnham
[QUOTE="DaddyDC650"][QUOTE="farnham"]I finally saw the PS3 for the first time.. It was unreleased in europe and i did not bother to import it so.. anyway it was a demo unit at a local media markt.. I saw it for the first time.. but noone seemed to be interested at all.. I played the F1 game.. graphics look... um.. i expected better but probably its because of the game (which got 7 something.. not really a system shower) and the game felt kinda weird since it was a racing game i expected it to have some rumble.. but somehow it was rushed and the devs ommited to include rumble.. that was lame... anyway overall i was unimpressed and i thought everyone would love to try the demo unit out.. i saw noone that was at least slightly interested

F1 doesn't look that good? Rrrrrright. Maybe that kiosk had a crappy tv because it looks amazing on my HDTV. Btw, F1 has gotten some AA and AAA reviews.

well i dont know it was a sony TV.. bravia or something.. It had a big sign that said HDMI too

maybe it was a crappy TV..
farnham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 farnham
There are demo PS3 units in the UK? Where?cakeorrdeath

Germany
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 topcatyo

Hey guys, I played an Xbox 360 in a store in Atlantis.  It was fun, I guess, but noone was interested in it.  I played a game, and then the rumble caused the glass in the dome to break causing everything to flood, killing everyone.

Look, my story is believable.

It's pretty obvious this is someone merely trolling.

echelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 echelon
Member since 2002 • 1199 Posts
[QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"]There are demo PS3 units in the UK? Where?farnham

Germany

I dont quote people in my sig but for anyone who does, here is a good one for you.

ETA: just kidding farnham, im sure you were just correcting him when he thought you were in the UK.
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 topcatyo

^^ So.... That's how it went down. Microsoft killed Atlantis after all.Jandurin

That might've been why noone was playing the console, now that I think about it...

DaddyDC650

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DaddyDC650
Member since 2007 • 1241 Posts
[QUOTE="farnham"][QUOTE="DaddyDC650"][QUOTE="farnham"]I finally saw the PS3 for the first time.. It was unreleased in europe and i did not bother to import it so.. anyway it was a demo unit at a local media markt.. I saw it for the first time.. but noone seemed to be interested at all.. I played the F1 game.. graphics look... um.. i expected better but probably its because of the game (which got 7 something.. not really a system shower) and the game felt kinda weird since it was a racing game i expected it to have some rumble.. but somehow it was rushed and the devs ommited to include rumble.. that was lame... anyway overall i was unimpressed and i thought everyone would love to try the demo unit out.. i saw noone that was at least slightly interested

well i dont know it was a sony TV.. bravia or something.. It had a big sign that said HDMI too

maybe it was a crappy TV..

Sure, w/e you say. I personally think you're bs'n but w/e.
jxditu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jxditu
Member since 2005 • 718 Posts

Hey guys, I played an Xbox 360 in a store in Atlantis.  It was fun, I guess, but noone was interested in it.  I played a game, and then the rumble caused the glass in the dome to break causing everything to flood, killing everyone.

topcatyo
and somehow you are the only one who lived to tell the tail. LIES AND SLANDER. jk btw
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 topcatyo
[QUOTE="topcatyo"]

jxditu

and somehow you are the only one who lived to tell the tail. LIES AND SLANDER. jk btw

noes is teh trueth.  I survived by some shoddy bubble.  It was made by Microsoft... or Bravia or something.  Maybe it was a bad bubble.

alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 alfy13
Member since 2004 • 3600 Posts
[QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"]There are demo PS3 units in the UK? Where?farnham

Germany

since when did Germany join UK? lol this is funny thread.
Dups79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 Dups79
Member since 2004 • 2370 Posts
[QUOTE="farnham"][QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"]There are demo PS3 units in the UK? Where?alfy13

Germany

The year after Canada. Do not tell the queen that we are back!
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 topcatyo

[QUOTE="alfy13"][QUOTE="farnham"][QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"]There are demo PS3 units in the UK? Where?Dups79

Germany

The year after Canada. Do not tell the queen that we are back!

I don't think Canada even knew.

Boy, they're going to be pissed.

alex1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28 alex1889
Member since 2006 • 1633 Posts
a liar fanboy! the commonist kind and the last species on my finding list XD
Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts
I'm pretty sure Farnham is no troll...but this is flamebait lol.

I played a PS3...Motorstorm to be exact...I wasn't really impressed either.  Probably because I'm not really into racing games.
LabWarrior1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LabWarrior1
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

There are demo PS3 units in the UK? Where?cakeorrdeath

Actually a store had a US PS3, not a UK one, but i guess it i s the same in 720p anyway, simply NOT impressed with PS3 graphics, as for Wii, well i will not comment because i might get super flamed, the machine is a JOKE, if you get to play it and then play a REAL next gen machine like PS3 or 360 you will know what i mean

I might not like PS3 graphics better than 360, but still they are comparable, Wii is a joke comparing to both