So how long until Sony start porting their exclusives to PC, Xbox and Switch?

• 94 results
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44545 Posts

I'd say zero chance I'm unless it is streaming, even then though just limited to PC, and probably older games not newer ones.personally, I'd prefer more third party exclusives than first party publishes games.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

You cows have been played. ROFLMAO! Good job OP!

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts
@Xabiss said:

If ever a post said "this is my alt account" it's this one.

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#54 henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Realistically answering this obvious troll topic...

I'd say there is a good chance that next gen PS5 exclusives will come out on PC as well, with delay, of course. This because games will get even more expensive to make next gen, so Sony will have to look for extra profit.. Especially since PS5 will not be a must have console the way PS4 is.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#55 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

If Xbox destroys them next gen and people strongly attribute a large part of it, due to Play Anywhere.

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

Sony and Switch basically h er well Sony and i Nintendo has been a thing repeatedly wouldn not be at all surprised if it already ahppened and we missed it or something or it's coming.

Sony and Microsoft... I don't know honestly.... there's not much evidence on what their relationsship really is at this point.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

@phbz said:

Sony will never put their games out for anything other than the PS! /Runs out crying.

Really? I can play Bloodborne on my PC via PS Now. And can also play Helldivers, Everybody's Gone to Rapture, Journey etc. natively.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 PC_Rocks

@Pedro said:
@hello505 said:

If Sony owns the IP, it's first party darlings.

Can you provide a source?

Trademark Ownership

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Xabiss
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:

If ever a post said "this is my alt account" it's this one.

You want to make a bet this person is not me. Come on bet me! I am not pathetic like the people who do create alts to make post.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@pc_rocks said:
@phbz said:

Sony will never put their games out for anything other than the PS! /Runs out crying.

Really? I can play Bloodborne on my PC via PS Now. And can also play Helldivers, Everybody's Gone to Rapture, Journey etc. natively.

Bloodborne is a 2015 game! Good job playing paying Sony for 720p @ 30fps on your PC in 2019 lol

The rest of the games you mentioned are indie level games.

No one is sweating bottom feeder PC peasants playing 1 or 2 AAA games 3 and 4 year after the original release in a vastly inferior condition to the native hardware.

Congrats PC bottom feeder, you got Bloodborne 720p streaming at 30 frames for $20 lol. No one envy's you guys.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@boxrekt said:
@pc_rocks said:
@phbz said:

Bloodborne is a 2015 game! Good job playing paying Sony for 720p @ 30fps on your PC in 2019 lol

The rest of the games you mentioned are indie level games.

No one is sweating bottom feeder PC peasants playing 1 or 2 AAA games 3 and 4 year after the original release in a vastly inferior condition to the native hardware.

Congrats PC bottom feeder, you got Bloodborne 720p streaming at 30 frames for $20 lol. No one envy's you guys.

Peasants - "buh buh I'm not paying more for resolution, graphics or framerate because there is barely a difference"

Peasants regarding PSNOW - "LOL It's not the native 1080p edition, it doesn't count! its completely different!"

hahahahahaha. so bad. Which is it? flip flop flip flop.

Oh looks, its Bloodborne, being played on a PC, and working as the full game.... without the need to own a PS4:

Loading Video...

COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE! this doesn't count guys! /s

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Until new releases launch concurrently on PSNow, all that's going to happen is that gamers on other platforms will be introduced to Playstation IP.

Some of yall really mistake the spider for the fly, sometimes.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Image result for whole rod bait meme
Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#64 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@calvincfb said:

What a sad thread

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PC_Rocks

@kali-b1rd said:

Peasants - "buh buh I'm not paying more for resolution, graphics or framerate because there is barely a difference"

Peasants regarding PSNOW - "LOL It's not the native 1080p edition, it doesn't count! its completely different!"

Oh looks, its Bloodborne, being played on a PC, and working as the full game.... without the need to own a PS4:

C'mon give the guy some slack because he's facing an existential threat due to consoles dying. :D Also you're talking to an alt. I mean I didn't know Detroit: BH, Heavy Rain and Beyond are indie level games.

They are really angry and afraid because they know they paid $400 for PS4 then again $400 for Pro with $60 every year for PSN with no worthy MP from Sony while we can sign up for a free PS Now trial for a month and be done with their entire library of mostly 'one and done' titles without paying Sony a penny while enjoying vast majority of games in superior form on PC. :D

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

People have been in denial about the idea that someday there will be no more consoles. It is inevitable. In the not too far future you will not even need a box at all to play anything you want. As if this is not obvious.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Xabiss said:

If this was a thread about when MS will start porting xbox games to PS you would be knee deep in tears crying and calling cows the worse fanboys.

But since a troll lemming account did it you play alone like a puppy.

:)

@pc_rocks said:
@phbz said:

Bloodborne is not a sony owned game is a FROM SOFTWARE game.

The rest are either publish by sony or old last gen games like Journey.

Is also nice to see that you don't care about graphics since you are willing to pay to play PS Now on your PC at 720p what a peasant.

@kali-b1rd said:

Hermits ... ""Who care about consoles i can play 4k at more than 60FPS with max settings""

Hermits regarding playing PS4 games on PC. "" I don't need a PS4 for exclusives i can play Bloodborn (1 game) on PC who cares if it is 720p 30@""..

Loading Video...

This video is a joke for the xbox one,but in this case you can just put PC and erase the xbox one and would portrait the situation with you so call ""Hermits"" and PS Now.

Just to try to win 1 victory you end losing the battle and yes the worse graphics whores that have ever existed are on PC even way more than on xbox,so yeah is lol worthy seen a TRUE PC gamer piggy back riding a service with 720p and 30 FPS..lol

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

@pc_rocks said:
@phbz said:

Is also nice to see that you don't care about graphics since you are willing to pay to play PS Now on your PC at 720p what a peasant.

Trademark Ownership

You were saying something? Remain butthurt as always!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#69 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@Pedro said:

@hello505: Gaming is changing and fanboys;the folks with nothing really meaningful happening in their life, are stressed because they no longer would have something to claim as their own accomplishment. ??

If you mean gaming is changing in the way of no more exclusives then you could not be more wrong.

Exclusivity sell consoles

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#70 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@hello505:

Streaming is not multiplat! lololol It's gaming with low res, screen tears and input lag.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Kali-B1rd
@tormentos said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Hermits ... ""Who care about consoles i can play 4k at more than 60FPS with max settings""

Hermits regarding playing PS4 games on PC. "" I don't need a PS4 for exclusives i can play Bloodborn (1 game) on PC who cares if it is 720p 30@""..

This video is a joke for the xbox one,but in this case you can just put PC and erase the xbox one and would portrait the situation with you so call ""Hermits"" and PS Now.

Just to try to win 1 victory you end losing the battle and yes the worse graphics whores that have ever existed are on PC even way more than on xbox,so yeah is lol worthy seen a TRUE PC gamer piggy back riding a service with 720p and 30 FPS..lol

Bulls*it Tormy, Most PC gamers say it's great because of the options, and one of those options is enthusiast level graphics/performance that consoles can't match, so yea you are BOUND to get more varied opinions in that department. Can't you guys ever be honest about your debates?

I hardly think any PC gamers is going to lose sleep at night if 0.01% of games are not 1440p/120FPS .... the point is Bloodborne is fully playable at max PS4 settings bar resolution and it does the job.

Spiderman? Guess we should list then:

• The dominant list of AE, AAEs that are black screens on PS4
  • The PC/Xbox games that are black screens on PS4
  • The 30 years of backwards compatibility and emulation that are black screens on PS4

Your last sentence is illogical garbage. Ironically making you the graphics whore.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Xabiss
@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

If this was a thread about when MS will start porting xbox games to PS you would be knee deep in tears crying and calling cows the worse fanboys.

But since a troll lemming account did it you play alone like a puppy.

:)

@pc_rocks said:
@phbz said:

@kali-b1rd said:

Loading Video...

You are still crying holy shit. Now you are in a new thread crying about being baited. ROFLMAO! You just jumped in on this bait, hook, line, and sinker.

You got J-BAITED!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#73 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

What the hell is going on here OMG ?

Please stop Tormmy you know we love you and your dedication.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 PC_Rocks

@phbz said:

I sincerely hope that Sony pays him for his efforts otherwise it's really sad that he lies and flip flops to defend a faceless corporation. More so that he said he has 3 or 7 children.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

@hello505:

Maybe next month.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:

@Pedro: Don't tell me you believe Sony will start porting their games elsewhere? I'm all in for ending "exclusives" but Sony is still stuck in their own ways and still want to produce consoles. If Sony does end exclusive, I'll be happy to say I'm wrong. You'll have my promise.

Don't believe him, as dav is a well known liar.

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 hello505
Member since 2013 • 523 Posts

Jesus, could this tormentos guy be any more of a moron.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@davillain-: Detroit, heavy rain and beyond two souls all coming to PC though epic. All owned by Sony. Looks likes Sony might do multiplats with some exclusives or maybe just use the PlayStation as a timed exclusive.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BoxRekt
@npiet1 said:

@davillain-: Detroit, heavy rain and beyond two souls all coming to PC though epic. All owned by Sony. Looks likes Sony might do multiplats with some exclusives or maybe just use the PlayStation as a timed exclusive.

Wow, you're really grasping on straws aren't you? How much more of a dumb statement can you make?

Quantic Dream is a 3rd party dev now! Check all the games you've just listed and see who developed them. Perhaps since QD was going 3rd party Sony didn't mind letting those past titles going 3rd party as well.

Now name any other AAA Sony exclusive games that are coming to PC? Yeah, you can't.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 npiet1

@boxrekt: your an angry little fella aren't you. Could just talk like an adult.

Maybe Sony did let them release to see what the sales would be like. Maybe x, y or z. We don't know. It's all speculation and game companies including Sony, ms and Nintendo change direction at the drop of a hat.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By BoxRekt
@npiet1 said:

@boxrekt: your an angry little fella aren't you. Could just talk like an adult.

Maybe Sony did let them release to see what the sales would be like. Maybe x, y or z. We don't know. It's all speculation and game companies including Sony, ms and Nintendo change direction at the drop of a hat.

There is not speculation dunce.

Quantic Dream went 3rd part and Sony allowed Quantic Dreams games to go third party. That's it, FACT!

You don't have anything else.

Now I asked you to name a current first party devs AAA Sony exclusive that is coming to PC? You didn't even try to answer it. You're the one who came back with "specualtion".

It's not angry calling out a dumb post if that's what it was. I brought logic to your nonsense and now you're the one who's upset.

Done.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 npiet1

@boxrekt: it's been speculation since my first post from when you quoted me, I didn't come back with it. You just got angry and quickly posted with out proper reading. I didn't say that's definitely going to happen at all.

Sony already has psnow on PC, so that's plenty of AAA exclusives on PC.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#83 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@hello505 said:

So with Sony running to Microsoft with their tails between their legs and basically confirming that PS is now a multiplat platform via streaming. Just wondering how long do I have to wait until I can play TLOU: Part 2 on my Xbox One X and Gravity Rush on my Switch, plus everything else on PC?

You want to play PlayStation games but do not want PlayStation hardware?

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#84 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@hello505 said:

Listen @son-goku7523, you need to accept that Sony fully embraces the streaming future and bringing its games to all devices (and so does Microsoft). Stop complaining like a little dweeb that exclusives aren't actually exclusives because in the end it's good for us as consumers. I don't need to deal with the crappy Playstation controller anymore, I can just play it on my PC or iPad with an Xbox controller connected.

You want to play PlayStation games on an iPad or PC using an Xbox controller?

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#85 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts
@npiet1 said:

@boxrekt: it's been speculation since my first post from when you quoted me, I didn't come back with it. You just got angry and quickly posted with out proper reading. I didn't say that's definitely going to happen at all.

Sony already has psnow on PC, so that's plenty of AAA exclusives on PC.

Played off a Sony server, doesn't play on your PC.

But that aside, if one day they do, cool. I've decided to skip next gen in it's entirety anyway.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 tormentos

@kali-b1rd said:

Bulls*it Tormy, Most PC gamers say it's great because of the options, and one of those options is enthusiast level graphics/performance that consoles can't match, so yea you are BOUND to get more varied opinions in that department. Can't you guys ever be honest about your debates?

I hardly think any PC gamers is going to lose sleep at night if 0.01% of games are not 1440p/120FPS .... the point is Bloodborne is fully playable at max PS4 settings bar resolution and it does the job.

Spiderman? Guess we should list then:

• The dominant list of AE, AAEs that are black screens on PS4
  • The PC/Xbox games that are black screens on PS4
  • The 30 years of backwards compatibility and emulation that are black screens on PS4

Your last sentence is illogical garbage. Ironically making you the graphics whore.

Dude i have 16 years in this forum.

The countless master race threads that i have been say other wise,PC gamers are the worse graphics whore of this place fallow by lemmings.

What does it serve you to have max settings if the visual you are getting are in 720p at 30 FPS? Worse since PS Now depends on internet any hip op will cause image degradation this is a FACT even on other cloud streaming services,similar to how netflix and hulu drop quality when something happens on the connection.

Again is lol worthy to see people who hype ultra expensive GPU and CPU hide on a 720p video stream.

Oh my video wasn't hyping the fact that spider man wasn't on PC or xbox, you people don't read the video i posted described the fact that you were OK with lesser graphics just to be able to play something,you are willing to trow out of 1 the windows the whole master race propaganda used on this forum for more than 15 years just so you could downplay the PS4.

@pc_rocks said:

Trademark Ownership

Well i din't know it was owned by sony i knew sony publish it,but the developer was from software ,so i was wrong about that never the less i have no problem admitting it. :)

But again paying for that game on PS Now doesn't give you ownership of the game,you pay 20 to play an inferior version,which goes against everything so call PC hermits brag about in this place,if you are ok with PS Now which you conveniently attack as been bad and not something that can compete with any one,i guess no one needs fancy graphics any more,from now on consoles are ok no matter how behind they are,because if you are ok with ps now you simply don't care about graphics can't have it both ways.

By the way you are fattening sony's wallet,Bloodborn can be yours for $20 now,if you pay for PS now the game is not yours you get access for a limit time to an inferior version sony make $20 and you get nothing back,those 20 are gone.

@pc_rocks said:
@phbz said:

I sincerely hope that Sony pays him for his efforts otherwise it's really sad that he lies and flip flops to defend a faceless corporation. More so that he said he has 3 or 7 children.

Oh look whos talking mister Nvidia created cloud streaming..Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

If I wanted to play ps4 exclusives, I’d buy a ps4.

Presently, there’s nothing I care about. Shame they killed the one franchise I did like - Socom.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Kali-B1rd

@tormentos: Your just looking for excuses at the end of the day.

PC Gamers play emulators for gods sake, snes emulators...

They play games that are now 10+ years old (WoW etc) that still thrive.

Your bullshit little view of this forum means nothing.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

I'd say never.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

Probably about the same time when Halo franchise launches on Playstation.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

@pc_rocks said:

Trademark Ownership

Well i din't know it was owned by sony i knew sony publish it,but the developer was from software ,so i was wrong about that never the less i have no problem admitting it. :)

That desperate attempt to appear as unbiased won't work on me, you're still a fraud and I know your sht*ck. I'll keep calling out your lies and bullsh*t.

But again paying for that game on PS Now doesn't give you ownership of the game,you pay 20 to play an inferior version,which goes against everything so call PC hermits brag about in this place,if you are ok with PS Now which you conveniently attack as been bad and not something that can compete with any one,i guess no one needs fancy graphics any more,from now on consoles are ok no matter how behind they are,because if you are ok with ps now you simply don't care about graphics can't have it both ways.

By the way you are fattening sony's wallet,Bloodborn can be yours for $20 now,if you pay for PS now the game is not yours you get access for a limit time to an inferior version sony make $20 and you get nothing back,those 20 are gone.

@pc_rocks said:
@phbz said:

Oh look whos talking mister Nvidia created cloud streaming..Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The rest of the garbage you posted is all I have encountered and addressed before. Keep thinking that if you keep up posting lies over and over again I'll concede or make all that true. Remain mad!

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#92 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

never happen

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 tormentos

@pc_rocks said:

That desperate attempt to appear as unbiased won't work on me, you're still a fraud and I know your sht*ck. I'll keep calling out your lies and bullsh*t.

The rest of the garbage you posted is all I have encountered and addressed before. Keep thinking that if you keep up posting lies over and over again I'll concede or make all that true. Remain mad!

WTF are you talking about buffoon?

Fact is you PAY SONY TO RENT A PS4 GAME IN INFERIOR FORM PERIOD.

You claim you don't need a PS4,yes you do ass you pay sony to use their virtual ones with almost all functionalities cut and inferior quality and experience.

Basically since you are a so call ""hermit"" lol this goes against everything hermits stand here for.

So if you want to hide on PS Now go ahead,but then again i hope you are prepare to not argue graphics anymore here,because your silly ass will be quoted every time by me,can't have it both ways either 720p is shit or is good enough.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

WTF are you talking about buffoon?

Fact is you PAY SONY TO RENT A PS4 GAME IN INFERIOR FORM PERIOD.

You claim you don't need a PS4,yes you do ass you pay sony to use their virtual ones with almost all functionalities cut and inferior quality and experience.

Basically since you are a so call ""hermit"" lol this goes against everything hermits stand here for.

So if you want to hide on PS Now go ahead,but then again i hope you are prepare to not argue graphics anymore here,because your silly ass will be quoted every time by me,can't have it both ways either 720p is shit or is good enough.

All of of the garbage you posted is all I have encountered and addressed before. The fact that you quoted my response to this garbage in another thread to deflect from the argument but ignored here just proves what I have been saying all long: Keep thinking that if you keep up posting lies over and over again I'll concede or make all that true. Remain butthurt!