So far 343's second attempt at MCC has been embarrassing and disgraceful(PC)

• 67 results
Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 659 Posts

@Macutchi said:

@gifford38: good lord man, learn the difference between their, they're and there!

on topic i haven't enjoyed a halo game that i liked since bungie handed over the series

good lord mrs. roach my old english teacher is that you? lol

I think 343 games is doing good but to fill in for bungie is a hard task. because the game scored good. if it went to a 9 to a 3 rating score then they need to hand it off to some one else. im also nervous about uncharted giving it to another company as well.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 33746 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

2009 was COD peak. now kids are all on PUBG. thats my point.

More gamers today than in 2009.

2003 was COD peak.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 7170 Posts
@gifford38 said:
@Macutchi said:

@gifford38: good lord man, learn the difference between their, they're and there!

on topic i haven't enjoyed a halo game that i liked since bungie handed over the series

I think 343 games is doing good but to fill in for bungie is a hard task. because the game scored good. if it went to a 9 to a 3 rating score then they need to hand it off to some one else. im also nervous about uncharted giving it to another company as well.

you're grasp of english is terrible giffers, your in need of a lesson with old mrs roach

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 16176 Posts

@Macutchi said:
@gifford38 said:
@Macutchi said:

you're grasp of english is terrible giffers, your in need of a lesson with old mrs roach

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 42004 Posts

@i_p_daily: Come on now, nobodies perfect.

But really, I'm not picky over grammar mistakes, You're, your, Their, they're, there yeah, I been in that position and can't say I'm perfect either. Oh well.

Edit: Ironically, I use the Grammarly tool on my chrome google so I won't make any errors on my end lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 18507 Posts

Macutchi's post tho.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts

I'm remaining optimistic. Things look good for Halo Infinite.

Tbf, this is a huge game, so it's a lot to handle.

But I will say that Halo Infinite is their last chance to redeem themselves. Their best original game was Halo 4 hands down. Halo 2 anniversary was a great game, but it's hype was ruined with the messed up multiplayer at launch. And the MP is what made the OG Halo 2 so iconic.

But like I said, Infinite is looking promising. They're going back to the OG style- music and everything, and replaced the Halo 5 writers with one from the OG trilogy. If it fails, MS should hand over Halo to one of their new studios, like The Initiative.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 I_P_Daily

@ConanTheStoner: I'm not sure, so i'd thought i'd post anyway to see what his reaction was.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 1643 Posts

@lifelessablaze: it’s a console game. Deal with it

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 7170 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@Macutchi said:
@gifford38 said:
@Macutchi said:

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 I_P_Daily

@Macutchi said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Macutchi said:
@gifford38 said:
@Macutchi said:

As I said to stoner, its SW so you just never know lol.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#62 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 39228 Posts

@i_p_daily:

😎

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#63 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 36793 Posts

I think they're trying to juggle to much with MCC, that was the problem with issues on XB1, though never had issues with campaign or online co-op and didn't care about PvP so I was well satisfied. And I don't like idea of them juggling PC MCC while in development of Infinite, when they could use time and talent to make that better.

Anyhow, I liked Halo 4, love Halo 5 and go back often for Warzone Firefight PvE. About my only complaint with 5 was in regards of splitting story to monetize supplemental content, like they tried to do with Quantum Break. Game itself was good though, just didn't have self contained story. Aside from that, great for campaign co-op and online, Halo is in good hands with 343, hopefully when they're done with MCC on PC they can just focus on the games they're making going forward. Hire a different team to tweak and enhance older games.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 I_P_Daily

@Pedro said:

@i_p_daily:

😎

Nah as I said I thought of it both ways, and as its SW you never know. Unless one makes such a statement like I don't know, you for example lol.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3150 Posts

MS just juggles ideas they get from others but they are creatively bankrupt. fact.

Deezajwu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Deezajwu
Member since 2020 • 3 Posts

@dxmcat said:

MS just juggles ideas they get from others but they are creatively bankrupt. fact.

Could be worse, at least they aren't as creatively bankrupt as Sony who can't seem to make anything decent that isn't a third person, cinematic game. Then again most Sony studios have no talent anyway, too many mediocre developers like Bend Over, Sucker Punch, Poly Phonies etc

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 1439 Posts

@deezajwu: ohhh that alt hot take. Lol