So are we gonna talk about the fact Dave and Buster's got a new Halo exclusive before Xbox?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@xhawk27 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@xhawk27 said:

Sony should get to making Arcade games too. GOW Arcade would be so great!

I cannot think of a dumber thing for them to do right now. Yes, taking resources to make games for a dead market is good idea, sure.

Except 343i didn't take any time or resources making this game either.

But you said Sony should start making arcade games too knowing that this Halo game was a licensed game.

Yeah forget what I said. Sony only makes 3rd person games and you don't see many of those in Arcades.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts
@Archangel3371 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: So I should be “worked up” because you or someone else. Hate to burst your bubble sport but I do have different preferences then you or someone else and I do enjoy many of the things that Microsoft does and the Xbox One does have games, many of which I really enjoy. I do wish that they’d get stronger support from Japanese devs which I have mentioned before. However this is about Xbox Insider and the Halo arcade spin-off game and I see it for what it is and no it’s not something to get “worked up” about.

You're a lost cause, bro. Why are you even on system wars when you pretty much demand that MS gives you no ammo? Xbox is jokes now for just that reason. Never seen a group of people fight this hard to be second class gamers. Even Nintendo fans mostly backed off the Wii U at some point.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 BenjaminBanklin
@xhawk27 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@xhawk27 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@xhawk27 said:

Sony should get to making Arcade games too. GOW Arcade would be so great!

I cannot think of a dumber thing for them to do right now. Yes, taking resources to make games for a dead market is good idea, sure.

Except 343i didn't take any time or resources making this game either.

But you said Sony should start making arcade games too knowing that this Halo game was a licensed game.

Yeah forget what I said. Sony only makes 3rd person games and you don't see many of those in Arcades.

What console gamer in their right mind would want to see their AAA properties in arcades? Microsoft only makes racers, and even those aren't in arcades.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: So I should like what you like then and take your battles up as my own then?

Thanks but no thanks.

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

This will be a killer app to revive those shitty kinects that people have with their day one xbox1. Come on phil port this! Instant 68-69 in metacritic.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@Archangel3371 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: So I should like what you like then and take your battles up as my own then?

Thanks but no thanks.

Fine, have fun playing in the dirt. Just know that it nullifies your opinions on this board when you think these kinds of games should be promoted while Xbox first party is in ashes right now.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

@ocinom said:

This will be a killer app to revive those shitty kinects that people have with their day one xbox1. Come on phil port this! Instant 68-69 in metacritic.

So when did a Main Halo game ever get that low of a score?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Gee I’m sorry. Did I somehow give you the impression that your opinion of me and what I enjoyed mattered at all? My bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#59 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Gotta love obsessive hatebois.

Litchie

Forum Posts