Skyrim is awesome and i hope we dont see another Elder or Fallout until next gen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kokuro_Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kokuro_Kun
Member since 2009 • 2339 Posts

Skyrim looks to have truly pushed the systems to their limits, as many games have, Howver we all know another Fallout is probably due within 2 years and i hope it stands back as a next gen title. After two fallouts and two elder scrolls i dont want them to milk such a great franchise. Rockstar does a great job with GTA and i hope with all this love for Skyrim they hold a little back!

Amirite?

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#2 elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2677 Posts

already seen news of Fallout being made with Bethesda's Skyrim engine. didn't push PC anywhere near max so could be a good release. hopefully they''ll have optimized the graphics by then to make it look WAY better.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Just want an old school Fallout...but it won't happen. Thanks consoles.
Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

i agree, skyrim barely runs on one conslole and not at all for many consumers on another console.

the added horsepower will do that type of game a world of good.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Skyrim looks to have truly pushed the systems to their limits, as many games have, Howver we all know another Fallout is probably due within 2 years and i hope it stands back as a next gen title. After two fallouts and two elder scrolls i dont want them to milk such a great franchise. Rockstar does a great job with GTA and i hope with all this love for Skyrim they hold a little back!

Amirite?

Kokuro_Kun
I don't see another ES game until NEXT GEN, as it took them over 3 years to make this game. Seems we'll get another GTAV next year for consoles.