SJW ruined Battlefield 5? AngryJoe in trouble for defending women

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

Its SJW garbage and its getting what it deserved. Sorry but seeing a black chick and an Asian dude storming the beach of Normandy is cringe worthy. You want diversity and inclusion then how about do something else besides another WW2 game? Set it in an alternate steampunk reality are something then it becomes viable.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

so many history majors in here

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#203 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts
@Mercenary848 said:
@GarGx1 said:
@Mercenary848 said:
@creepywelps said:

@Mercenary848: You got me. I'm so right wing that I voted for Hillary, that showed those dumb libs. Before that Obama twice, really stuck it to the the sjw's those days let me tell ya. Believe it or not I even voted for this guy named John Kerry, Reeeeeee's were heard around the world.

You're a pussy.

Lol you think your political leanings are based on who you vote for, that's rich. Also you are lying, you arent old enough to vote.

Son pussy is just an image on your moms computer to you, you aren't fooling anyone.

Wait... what? Someone's choice of political representative isn't reflective of their political leaning? Nothing like being contradictory for the hell of it.

Conservatives of today love Reagan, but his actual presidency stood in contrary to their views.

Progressives dont identify with Hillary but they voted for her.

You guys really don't know how elections work.

Oh dear lord, do you really think everyone on here is an uneducated child, with zero life experience?

I have news for you, although I'm not an American, it's patently obvious that Reagan was a conservative, as was his Presidency. You should perhaps read into your own country's Presidential political leanings before randomly hitting keys.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

If you don't like history, rewrite it...

Women did have a role in the war, they worked on farms and in ammunition factories, mechanics and all sort of other things men used to do but couldn't because they were too busy being shot at after being conscripted. Not to say women couldn't fight with guns, it's just they didn't, they had the more important role in my opinion.

It's funny they even try to glorify people murdering each other as a positive anyway, look look women can be ordered to murder people too, great... but why?

Most of the conscripted men didn't even want to be there, being shot for desertion was a thing, as was shooting your commanding officer. War is fucking terrible, when you get a SJW to rewrite history then it loses it's meaning.

But if you run over prostitutes in a GTA game oh my fucking god... must be banned.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#206 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I always find it absolutely hilarious how flip-floppy Joe gets. One minute he's panning one game for a certain issue, then praising another for the same thing, but since it's from his favourite franchise, it gets a free pass.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By GarGx1

@Mercenary848: Are you completely incapable of communicating without resorting to insulting someone?

What's really hilarious is that you don't even know your own country's history. Reagan may not have been far right (extremism is bad) but he was most definitely a conservative. Please, before you reply with more insults, actually spend some time reading about the person your talking about. I'll even help you out because ignorance is a desease that can be cured.

Here's a starter for 10

Here's another link to help your education along

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@GarGx1: *you’re

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@blackhairedhero said:

Its SJW garbage and its getting what it deserved. Sorry but seeing a black chick and an Asian dude storming the beach of Normandy is cringe worthy. You want diversity and inclusion then how about do something else besides another WW2 game? Set it in an alternate steampunk reality are something then it becomes viable.

It's just a video game. Who cares.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By GarGx1
@goldenelementxl said:

/shrug typo's happen.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

The alt right gamers is what destroying gaming today. If they weren't so worried about tthe small size of their p....... they wouldn't be so up tight about females being in games.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#212 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

@daredevils2k:

So alt right gamers are ruining games because they refuse to buy games they don’t like?

Maybe companies should make games that everyone likes instead of just want a tiny vocal leftist minority likes?

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@GarGx1 said:
@goldenelementxl said:

/shrug typo's happen.

That is something we can actually agree on lol.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@stuff238 said:

@daredevils2k:

So alt right gamers are ruining games because they refuse to buy games they don’t like?

Maybe companies should make games that everyone likes instead of just want a tiny vocal leftist minority likes?

I can see if the game play wasn't that great, then yah they have every right to complain. But to complain because their is a female lead char is f7*ding dumb, Just shows how much their insecurities have the best of them.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#215 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69446 Posts

The people who complain about SJW are the biggest cry babies on the internet. I never seen a bunch of bitches like these guys.

bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#216 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

@Pedro said:

The people who complain about SJW are the biggest cry babies on the internet. I never seen a bunch of bitches like these guys.

Obviously you haven't been to Reshit Era then

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#217  Edited By Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69446 Posts

@bussinrounds said:
@Pedro said:

Obviously you haven't been to Reshit Era then

If a certain group of folks you don't like and don't share your point of view, gather at a certain area or site. And despite knowing this decided to frequently visit this site or area. Then complain about the folks on said site or area after visiting, who really is at fault?

Its seems as though the only people I read complaining about SJW are the people who don't like people who share the perspective but still actively go out seeking these people to bitch about then bitch about them bitching in forums that are not part of the bitchfest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#218 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@daredevils2k: I don't think they are destroying gaming, they'll just become more and more irrelevant to gaming as they continue being toxic.

Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#219 Needhealing
Member since 2017 • 2041 Posts

People are so stupid. BF5 is failing because who the crap asked for another WW2 game? Call of Duty pulled it off because it had been how long since they went back to their roots, but honestly why did EA and Dice do the same? There was no need for it. I'm very bored with even the thought of another WW2 game.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts
@needhealing said:

People are so stupid. BF5 is failing because who the crap asked for another WW2 game? Call of Duty pulled it off because it had been how long since they went back to their roots, but honestly why did EA and Dice do the same? There was no need for it. I'm very bored with even the thought of another WW2 game.

The modern setting is just as saturated though, they should have moved into Cold War history.

Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Needhealing

@mandzilla said:
@needhealing said:

The modern setting is just as saturated though, they should have moved into Cold War history.

Agree. There are several things they can do to spice things up. But WW2? God, that was the worst decision ever.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 mandzilla  Moderator
@needhealing said:
@mandzilla said:
@needhealing said:

Agree. There are several things they can do to spice things up. But WW2? God, that was the worst decision ever.

It's the safe choice I suppose. Surprised nobody has ever made a big Korean War game, it truly is the forgotten conflict.

Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Needhealing

@mandzilla said:
@needhealing said:
@mandzilla said:
@needhealing said:

It's the safe choice I suppose. Surprised nobody has ever made a big Korean War game, it truly is the forgotten conflict.

To be honest. I would be massively hyped for that. Also, when's the last time they made a game set in Vietnam? A platoon like story alongside the jungles would make for an amazing game.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

Does anyone else feel like their odd futuristic characters would feel more at home in a Battlefield 2142 sequel rather than a WWII BF game? Battlefield 2143 would have been so awesome.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 mandzilla  Moderator

@needhealing said:
@mandzilla said:
@needhealing said:
@mandzilla said:
@needhealing said:

To be honest. I would be massively hyped for that. Also, when's the last time they made a game set in Vietnam? A platoon like story alongside the jungles would make for an amazing game.

Hmm the last good one Dice made anyway was BFBC 2: Vietnam, but that was just an expansion. Agreed, a story driven game along the lines of the Brothers in Arms tactical squad control formula would be superb. Rising Storm 2 is pretty decent for a realistic multiplayer experience though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts
@needhealing said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Gender representation is a very controversial topic these days and news on this spreads exceedingly quickly. It doesn't help that DICE/EA called their fans uneducated and suggested that they shouldn't buy their game if this troubles them so much. The drop off in sales is quite steep and I find it hard to blame all of it on just saturation.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Train wreck of a thread, expected nothing less from gamers when it comes to women.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fac80ec445f7
deactivated-5fac80ec445f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 deactivated-5fac80ec445f7
Member since 2017 • 155 Posts
@texasgoldrush said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

LOL Angryjoe isn't very smart. Also, he tried to smear TheQuartering over the issue.

Smarter than the alt right shitbaggers who try to say that BFV is solely failing because of inclusion.

Angry Joe is exactly right on BFV's problems.

Nobody cares what some random youtube schmuck has to say about this. He cucked to majornelson ffs.