Sign here if you own a PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

Alright Sony army. Are you all hat no cattle (no pun intended), or already own Sony's next gen console?

Sign here only if you pre-ordered / purchased and already received your PS4

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17694 Posts

Yea. It's sitting down at GS now but I'm too lazy to go pick it up. I'll get it tomorrow.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mystery_Writer

@AMD655 said:

lol :P

I sure hope you're wrong. I mean, from sheer numbers alone, PS fans run these forums (figuratively). I would predict a lot of them already bought the console by now.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I'm not signing anywhere, I refuse to acknowledge my purchase in a thread. You can't make me...

Oh, I just posted, didn't I? Where was this thread last year for my Wii Us purchases? Whatever! pfft.

I still have one more PS4 to pick up...I plan on HOME LAN Destiny in the future and two copies of Killzone in the mean time. My second Wii U doesn't get a lot of playtime yet, but Mario 3D is almost here. Party this weekend!

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

PS4 sales will pass Wii U's in 3 months:-P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-58e448fd89d82

@Mystery_Writer said:

@AMD655 said:

lol :P

I sure hope you're wrong. I mean, from sheer numbers alone, PS fans run these forums (figuratively). I would predict a lot of them already bought the console by now.

;)

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mystery_Writer

@SolidTy said:

I'm not signing anywhere, I refuse to acknowledge my purchase in a thread. You can't make me...

Oh, I just posted, didn't I?

lol, why not, I'll hopefully sign as well once I receive my PS4 pre-order. It's an exciting event after all that comes once in a 5-6 years and calls for joy & celebration & posting here :P

Will hopefully do one for X1 on Nov 22. But for now, it's PS4's time. So congrats for your console (if you have one already) :)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SolidTy

@Mystery_Writer said:

@SolidTy said:

Oh, I just posted, didn't I? Where was this thread last year for my Wii Us purchases? Whatever! pfft.

I still have one more PS4 to pick up...I plan on HOME LAN Destiny in the future and two copies of Killzone in the mean time. My second Wii U doesn't get a lot of playtime yet, but Mario 3D is almost here. Party this weekend!

lol, why not, I'll hopefully sign as well once I receive my PS4 pre-order. It's an exciting event after all that comes once in a 5-6 years and calls for joy & celebration & posting here :P

Will hopefully do one for X1 on Nov 22. But for now, it's PS4's time. So congrats for your console (if you have one already) :)

Yes, I got one of my two. I don't do lines which is why I reserve in the first place, it was by chance that I was out and about and there was no line by the time I arrived tonight at the store. If there had been a line, I would have drove on till the morrow.

I pick up PS4 upstairs unit two tomorrow.

Xbone reserve next week.

bayboydray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 bayboydray
Member since 2013 • 113 Posts

Playing Killzone and im not impressed, looks like PS3 and the story sucks so far, cheesy voice acting. Understandable that PS4 is in its early stages but come on...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Oh shit.......

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mystery_Writer

@bayboydray said:

Playing Killzone and im not impressed, looks like PS3 and the story sucks so far, cheesy voice acting. Understandable that PS4 is in its early stages but come on...

how about the graphics?

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Mystery_Writer

@SolidTy said:

@Mystery_Writer said:

@SolidTy said:

Yes, I got one of my two. I don't do lines which is why I reserve in the first place, it was by chance that I was out and about and there was no line by the time I arrived tonight at the store. If there had been a line, I would have drove on till the morrow.

Xbone reserve next week.

awesome!

how is KZ graphics? and what's the most entertaining game / feature you've tried so far?

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

yup...should be coming in the mail in a couple of hours

granddogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By granddogg
Member since 2006 • 731 Posts

picked up one tonight..

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SolidTy

@Mystery_Writer said:

@SolidTy said:

@Mystery_Writer said:

@SolidTy said:

Xbone reserve next week.

awesome!

how is KZ graphics? and what's the most entertaining game / feature you've tried so far?

Tried zero games, too tired to set up. I own BF4 and KZ so far, neither of those are opened. I am finishing up some work to give me time tomorrow.

I posted in another thread about why I haven't opened yet. Below:

I went by one store I had a reserve....giant line, so **** that and I drove to my friend's house to drop him off. On the way home, line was gone, dropped in and got one of my two PS4s. I'll pick up my other tomorrow.

It's like clockwork like my Wii U, 360, PS3, Wii, Xbox, Gamecube, Dreamcast, PS2, and beyond launches. I take that back, PS2 launch was easy to navigate with my preorder, but there was a 8MB memory card shortage so I had to hit a Walmart at opening. Everyone ran for PS2s, I went towards memory cards while the proles ran towards the 30+ PS2s. Funny thing is Walmart only had eight 8MB official Sony memory cards, and they were $39.99 back then.

I wasn't a dick though, I only bought two extra PS2 8MB memory cards for personal use. I sold one of my extra 8MB memory card to a police officer for double the price, scalped him as a luxury and he told me he was a cop and wanted a discount. I told him take it or leave it because honestly, I still wanted my extra memory card. He wanted it and paid. I used the money on SSX, DOA2, or Timesplitters, if I recall. True story.

Launch Stories...I have a lot of them. I'll plug my PS4 in tomorrow, I'm tired and I don't get too excited at launches. The internet traffic to connect a PS4 has got to be insane right now, and I'm not awake enough to bother playing Killzone online. I've been around the console launch block. I know others in my friends/family do get excited, so I want to have an audience while I unbox it. They'll get a kick out of it at least, of course I still get the joy of connecting it to the AVR/Plasma etc. Something about hooking it up while everyone is sleeping is depressing...I'm sure they want to ogle the box and watch as I unwrap everything just like last year's Wii Us.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

Will be here this afternoon and hopefully sold for a nice profit by evening.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Waiting until Christmas to open mine.:(

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Going to store right about in 5 minutes

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

Is shipping to my company this afternoon!

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

Got it, looks like alot of people canceled their pre orders because there were Launch day editions on Amazon after the PS4 launch event.

Now I'm deciding if I should keep it or spin it for a profit. Even if I make 50$ on it it'll be worth it.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts

Waiting on that UK launch...

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

@SonofK said:

Got it, looks like alot of people canceled their pre orders because there were Launch day editions on Amazon after the PS4 launch event.

Now I'm deciding if I should keep it or spin it for a profit. Even if I make 50$ on it it'll be worth it.

Ha,

Did the same exact thing. Also spinning mine as well. Using the cash to buy The One. I will pick of the WobbleS4 after the redesign and price drop.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@SonofK said:

Ha,

Did the same exact thing. Also spinning mine as well. Using the cash to buy The One. I will pick of the WobbleS4 after the redesign and price drop.

lol 2 sad lemmings "cancelling" the preorders, its k, you can sign here if you are extremely jelly you cant get one.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SonofK

@kuu2 said:

@SonofK said:

Ha,

I'd rather get the extra 50-100 bucks and get Mario 3D world and Link Between Worlds. I can't find an XB1 anywhere but I might try after launch day.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SonofK

@Krelian-co said:

@kuu2 said:

@SonofK said:

Ha,

lol 2 sad lemmings "cancelling" the preorders, its k, you can sign here if you are extremely jelly you cant get one.

Um, can you not read? I already ordered it. No one said anything about canceling it, we're discussing selling it on Craigslist and turning a profit since dumb asses like you will pay 50-100 dollars more for it than retail price.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Actually there are actually still PS4's left if you search for them as will be Xbox One. It's just a marketing scheme.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SonofK

@RimacBugatti: Agreed

All the Walmarts 20 miles within my house have them in stock.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Technically I don't "Own" one yet but it should be here tomorrow from Amazon.

BruceBenzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30 BruceBenzing
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

You'll probably get more people telling you as soon as PSN is back up and they can use their browsers. Should be around Christmas time....

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

I got mine at midnight. What do I get a membership card or something???

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

Picked mine up at midnight along with Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Killzone: Shadow Fall. I didn't like KZ2, but Shadow Fall controls well and the vistas are stunning. There are times it looks current gen, times it is definitely past that. I just look back at the start of last gen, with games like Perfect Dark Zero, GUN, and Gears of War. Gears of War looked amazing, but the other two weren't all that, and looking at things that way it's going to be great to see what they put out later.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#33  Edited By LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Did you suddenly forget about System Wars Monthly and how only 2 people cared enough to post pics?

(Also I didn't get a PS4. too expensive.)

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

I have no idea when I'll be getting mine. I'm still waiting for Amazon to give me a date (UK)

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6965 Posts

Amazon says shipping today, arrival sometime next week. Not that it matters, because the launch line up is horrid so unless I give it some multiplat love, it may just sit there for some months. Maybe I can wobble it for fun.