Sick and tired of these idiots!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#203 Posted by Snugenz (13388 posts) -

reminds me alot of halo players i met.

xblocklaunchpad

You having fun talking to yourself as usual?.

Maybe you should just start using Notepad to put down your thoughts, would save some bandwidth.

Avatar image for xblocklaunchpad
#205 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

I bet xxx today is a huge halo fan.

#206 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Going back and forth between Persona 4 ans Shogun 2 atm.

#207 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

Best story ever.

Dude named xxx sega dreamcast unreal tournament online.

In a confontation upclose battle same weapon he'd always get his ass kicked so he would join a server by himself and wait for someone to join server go camp the closing door garage area on where the redeemer nuke gun is on the map stalwart xl so he could kill you

If he killed you instead of you instead of you killing him he would stay but if you killed him in the garage when he tried to nuke you he'd leave and try to repeat the samething on another server.

#208 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

[QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"]

reminds me alot of halo players i met.

Snugenz

You having fun talking to yourself as usual?.

Maybe you should just start using Notepad to put down your thoughts, would save some bandwidth.

reminds me of the little babies on halo.
#209 Posted by mems_1224 (56914 posts) -
Man, I was terrible at Halo 4 tonight. I haven't played much the last 2 weeks and I was getting my ass handed to me. The new maps are pretty cool so far.
#210 Posted by freedomfreak (49800 posts) -

Best story ever.

Dude named xxx sega dreamcast unreal tournament online.

In a confontation upclose battle same weapon he'd always get his ass kicked so he would join a server by himself and wait for someone to join server go camp the closing door garage area on where the redeemer nuke gun is on the map stalwart xl so he could kill you

If he killed you instead of you instead of you killing him he would stay but if you killed him in the garage when he tried to nuke you he'd leave and try to repeat the samething on another server.

xblocklaunchpad
You are right. That is the best story ever.
#211 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12833 posts) -
I beat Banjo-Kazooie a few days ago and have been watching Love Hina for the past few days.
#212 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (35516 posts) -

Man, I was terrible at Halo 4 tonight. I haven't played much the last 2 weeks and I was getting my ass handed to me. The new maps are pretty cool so far.mems_1224

I know that feel for sure. I've been pretty inconsistant in Halo 4 thus far.

At some points I'll be a deadly marksman and at others I'll be the equivilant of Michael J.Fox wearing a blindfold.

#213 Posted by Gibsonsg527 (3313 posts) -

What am I playing? The better question is what am I not playing. I bought way to many games lately. But here is the list.

Skyrim

Borderlands 2

Doom 3 BFG Edition

Dishonored

Saints Row 3

Metro 2033

Halo 4

AC3

#214 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10051 posts) -
Halo 4 and Witcher 2.
#215 Posted by BlbecekBobecek (2925 posts) -

I know how you feel TC, I myself am a bit tired of those SW trolls and haters, but one must keep a distance from this sh!t.

on topic - Im currently laddering on Starcraft 2, playing DotA 2 and Twisted Treeline map in League of Legends (DotA 2 is so much better, but we have 3v3 team with friends and there is no 3v3 mode in DotA 2). Im also going through NG+ in Dark Souls, because I want to check out the DLC and I have Red Dead Redemption started, but I dont like Mexico in that game too much :)

Oh and I need not to forget - I also started Dungeon Keeper (the first one) campaign. Such a great game!

#216 Posted by delta3074 (19933 posts) -

I know how you feel TC, I myself am a bit tired of those SW trolls and haters,BlbecekBobecek

oh the F***ing irony.

#217 Posted by PAL360 (28731 posts) -

Halo 4. Beat the Walking Dead yesterday.

#218 Posted by kitty (115326 posts) -
Skyrim/Metro 2033 both on PC Got metro from the thq bundle
#219 Posted by TheEroica (17236 posts) -

finished ME3 Omega last night and with it every last achievement i the Mass Effect trilogy . i now press on...

#220 Posted by True_Chaos_UK (2570 posts) -

HALO 4/ Battlefield 3

And Resident Evil 6 (dont judge)

#221 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm playing Skyrim!

After that, will play whatever I end up picking tomorrow, be it Absolution, FC3, Dishonored, or perhaps AC3!

#222 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (22278 posts) -

I started playing Far Cry 3 and pretty much forgot everything I was playing.

#223 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -
With a hoop and a stick on a dirt road. Also some AC 3, Halo 4, Vanquish and a bunch of handheld games.
#224 Posted by bobbetybob (19370 posts) -
Started playing ZombiU again in Survival Mode, one life for the whole game, this should be interesting.
#225 Posted by T_0_D (1128 posts) -

TC, I hate the color of your text...

I'm playing Skyrim and I have epic games of Master of Orion 2 and Civilization IV going.

#226 Posted by IgGy621985 (5439 posts) -

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1, Assassin's Creed 3 and FIFA 13.

Avatar image for todd2r_Partdeux
#227 Posted by todd2r_Partdeux (762 posts) -
Assassins creed:Liberation, Motorstorm RC, and GTA Vice City Stories all on Vita.
#228 Posted by Rockman999 (7232 posts) -

Company Of Heroes, Dota 2 and BLOPS 2(360).

#229 Posted by doll94 (1559 posts) -
3rd Strike. NSMBU. Sonic Allstars Racing Transformed. And occasionally some Red Dead Redemption.
#230 Posted by BlbecekBobecek (2925 posts) -

[QUOTE="BlbecekBobecek"]

I know how you feel TC, I myself am a bit tired of those SW trolls and haters,delta3074

oh the F***ing irony.

Dear troll and hater, last 10 posts I read from you contained cursing and offensive language. I honestly believe you should leave system wars for a while and have a bit of rest, because being confronted with the raw reality crawls on your mind. Just my humble opinion though.

#231 Posted by Twin-Blade (6805 posts) -

I'm switching between Twilight Princess, Dragon Quest IX and Radiant Historia. Dark Souls will arrive anytime this week, and then I'll be playing that again.

#232 Posted by SecretPolice (31788 posts) -

I'm hardly getting any game time these dayzzz but in mah 360 is Halo 4 and I need to get back to moar BL2 soon but I can't easy switch back & forth because when I go to Halo from BL, I freakin keep hitting the left trigger to aim and end up wasting all my grenades. :P

#233 Posted by StormyJoe (7545 posts) -

I WAS PLAYING HALO 4!!!...BUT THEN MY 360 DIED.

ER, SO, YEAH. NOTHING.

Obviously_Right

Your 360 died? Really? You have one? Because I always check people's posting history when they say such things. Judging by your posts:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29300297/what-do-lems-have-for-2013 and http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29296007/sdc-report-joe-danger-2-coming-to-ps3-with-10-hours-of-extra-content (where you even included "Sony Domination Continuation"), you sure do look to me like a Cow in Lemming clothing.

Just sayin...

#234 Posted by bulby_g (1854 posts) -

Age Of Empires Online

Skyrim

ZombiU

NSMBU

Nintendoland

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

Trine 2

Enslaved

Resident Evil: Revelations

Zen Pinball 3D

Bit of a mess atm due to picking up a Wii U. Still need to start on Far Cry 3 as well!

#235 Posted by Giancar (19155 posts) -
Max Payne 3
#236 Posted by Gue1 (12171 posts) -

I'm trying to play Dragon Quest VIII but my 1 year old PS2 Slim is already having problems with its disc drive and the game freezes all the time. Now I'm thinking about downloading Persona 3 from PSN to play that instead. =/

#237 Posted by Some-Mist (5631 posts) -
Team Fortress Classic pickups and 4v4 world league matches. had a funny little spy run on schtop 2 days ago in a pickup.Pink Sweets and finishing up The Sea Will Claim Everything. It's by far the best point and click I've played this generation and I'm glad it's starting to get some recognition on GAF now. [spoiler]  [/spoiler]
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
#238 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (30823 posts) -
Borderlands 2, I have a problem, its become an addiction.
#239 Posted by straightedge_X (712 posts) -
Borderlands 2, I have a problem, its become an addiction.blue_hazy_basic
I was too for awhile, and after 150 hours I figured I had finally played enough to be able to walk away. Then the DLC came out... I've been sucked back in ever since. I need help. :cry:
#240 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
Playing Saints Row 3, Pokemon White2, Starcraft 2 HoTS Beta and sometimes Batman AC or Shogun 2.
#241 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (30823 posts) -
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]Borderlands 2, I have a problem, its become an addiction.straightedge_X
I was too for awhile, and after 150 hours I figured I had finally played enough to be able to walk away. Then the DLC came out... I've been sucked back in ever since. I need help. :cry:

farming legendary weapons atm. The infinity pistol might be the most OP weapon I've encountered in a game for a long long time. So much so we banned it from our MP games.
#242 Posted by Heil68 (57712 posts) -
I'm playing Batman AC, Farcry 3, Binary Domain and Hitman Absolution.
#243 Posted by SecretPolice (31788 posts) -

[QUOTE="straightedge_X"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]Borderlands 2, I have a problem, its become an addiction.blue_hazy_basic

farming legendary weapons atm. The infinity pistol might be the most OP weapon I've encountered in a game for a long long time. So much so we banned it from our MP games.

Reminded me, I may need to take you up on your offer ( gear ) at some point but TBH, I haven't had much game time lately but when I do, I'd do some co-op with ya but unfortunately, probably not for really long sessions. :?

#244 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (30823 posts) -

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="straightedge_X"] I was too for awhile, and after 150 hours I figured I had finally played enough to be able to walk away. Then the DLC came out... I've been sucked back in ever since. I need help. :cry:SecretPolice

Reminded me, I may need to take you up on your offer ( gear ) at some point but TBH, I haven't had much game time lately but when I do, I'd do some co-op with ya but unfortunately, probably not for really long sessions. :?

Thats fine, what level are you?

(I'm goodisonblues3 on XBL btw)

#245 Posted by timmy00 (15360 posts) -

[QUOTE="straightedge_X"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]Borderlands 2, I have a problem, its become an addiction.blue_hazy_basic

You get The Bee shield yet? It makes my Gunzerker character very happy. :D

#246 Posted by Meeeper282 (1597 posts) -

there are to many idiots on SW, so hard being the only iteligent life force around here

#247 Posted by SecretPolice (31788 posts) -

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] farming legendary weapons atm. The infinity pistol might be the most OP weapon I've encountered in a game for a long long time. So much so we banned it from our MP games. blue_hazy_basic

Thats fine, what level are you?

(I'm goodisonblues3 on XBL btw)

It's been so long but I think it's high 30's or low 40's - I'm a rookie compared to you so ya know, go easy on me. :P

Okay, I have others but for you, and other warriors, use SecretPolice on XBL so that should be easy but like I said, I'm just not on much these days but I think i'll be off work for a week and be home during Christmas so I should get some good game time that week. :)

#248 Posted by TheEroica (17236 posts) -

im contemplating my next game being either castlevania lords of shadow or spec ops the line... anyone have any insight?

Avatar image for Obviously_Right
#249 Posted by Obviously_Right (5331 posts) -

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

I WAS PLAYING HALO 4!!!...BUT THEN MY 360 DIED.

ER, SO, YEAH. NOTHING.

StormyJoe

Your 360 died? Really? You have one? Because I always check people's posting history when they say such things. Judging by your posts:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29300297/what-do-lems-have-for-2013 and http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29296007/sdc-report-joe-danger-2-coming-to-ps3-with-10-hours-of-extra-content (where you even included "Sony Domination Continuation"), you sure do look to me like a Cow in Lemming clothing.

Just sayin...

None of that really matters.

I own a 360 and I play it. BOOM.

Simple as that.

#250 Posted by straightedge_X (712 posts) -

im contemplating my next game being either castlevania lords of shadow or spec ops the line... anyone have any insight?

TheEroica
I haven't played Spec Ops, but I loved Lords of Shadow. It doesn't really look or feel like a modern day Castlevania in 3D, but I'd say it's close to the equivalent of an NES Castlevania in terms of linearity, but in 3D with God of War style combat. Also, I found the story to be engaging and lengthy.