Sick and tired of these idiots!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xblocklaunchpad
#151 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

circle strafing take more skill its about who really can out maneuver the other player and aim better.

#152 Posted by The__Kraken (858 posts) -

The last game I played was Far Cry 2. Finally finished it. Now I just have a massive backlog that I can't get to due to final exams.

My backlog includes: Mini Ninjas, Dark Souls, Borderlands 2 and 8 other games that I don't have the time nor desire to list...

#153 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

halo players are like the people on UT-FACE CTF map lol just camping on towers trying to snipe each other.

#154 Posted by WiiCubeM1 (4735 posts) -

A lot of Skyrim lately.

#155 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

They arent the flag runners

#156 Posted by Masenkoe (4897 posts) -

pretty much just some Minecraft when I have time, not much else at the moment. Gonna start gaming soon after finals are all done

#157 Posted by AznbkdX (4181 posts) -

Well since I usually barely need to study for tests in general, I have been playing the crap out of my backlog lately.

Working on The Witcher, and Bastion. About to get into Max Payne 3 and Saints Row 3.

#158 Posted by Yangire (8795 posts) -

Practicing Ape Escape 3 and thinking about making routes for Battle Network 2.

#159 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

The maps arent even designed for circle strafing in halo it's just side to side lol strafe like one or two parts in whole video they actually circle strafe.

This guy would get destroyed in quake arcade.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=halo_4_wargames_live20121101

#160 Posted by Snugenz (13388 posts) -

I would be down for a Lost Odyssey 2 also lol I also think I was the only person who enoyed Blue Dragon.

RyanShazam

Nah you're not the only one, i had a blast with Blue Dragon, one of the better JRPGs this gen imo.

#162 Posted by straightedge_X (712 posts) -
That dude is STILL b!tching about Halo? Good lord...
#165 Posted by Snugenz (13388 posts) -

That dude is STILL b!tching about Halo? Good lord...straightedge_X

Its yet another (must be in the 10's by now) alt of Heeweee, just ignore him.

#166 Posted by straightedge_X (712 posts) -
[QUOTE="straightedge_X"]That dude is STILL b!tching about Halo? Good lord...xblocklaunchpad
i suck at halo and they suck at quake good job who pioneered internet deathmatch? quake LOL this guy could not beat me in quake arcade for xbox360 http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=halo_4_wargames_live20121101

Wtf is wrong with you?
#167 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -
[QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"][QUOTE="straightedge_X"]That dude is STILL b!tching about Halo? Good lord...straightedge_X
i suck at halo and they suck at quake good job who pioneered internet deathmatch? quake LOL this guy could not beat me in quake arcade for xbox360 http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=halo_4_wargames_live20121101

Wtf is wrong with you?

people think halo actually requires real skills id like to smash their xbox in their f*cking face goddamn noobs no real circle strafing involved no real aiming involved.
#168 Posted by straightedge_X (712 posts) -

[QUOTE="straightedge_X"]That dude is STILL b!tching about Halo? Good lord...Snugenz

Its yet another (must be in the 10's by now) alt of Heeweee, just ignore him.

Ahh ok, will do.
#170 Posted by tubbyc (3894 posts) -

Now playing Dead Space on the PC, and Xenoblade on the Wii.

Dead Space is pretty amazing, very atmoshperic, and making a mess of the aliens in various ways is so satisfying. I love the items and upgrade system too. It can be frustrating though. Just two and a half chapters to go. Zero gravity sections are annoying.

Xenoblade is OK. I've gotten used to the really bad graphics, dialogue and voice acting, and having fun with it. This will take a long time to get through.

#171 Posted by delta3074 (19933 posts) -
Metro 2033, Farcry , Skyrim and Rage.
#173 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

they just need to quit making halo and call of duty and lets see how these lamers really do in quake.

#174 Posted by Silverbond (16130 posts) -

Quake is for losers.

#175 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

disconnect halo and cod games from xbox live so they forced to play real skill based games.

Then lets see your real skills lamers

#176 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

Quake is for losers.

Silverbond
quake requires more movement and aiming skill
#177 Posted by josephl64 (4424 posts) -

probably get a plat. in L.A. Noire, Project Diva f, and Heavy Rain. Then who knows?

#178 Posted by Silverbond (16130 posts) -
[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

Quake is for losers.

xblocklaunchpad

No it doesn't. A monkey could master Quake in 3 hours. Play some real games, son.
#179 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

these **** only play one game halo

LOL

ill play halo and quake but halo's these p*ssies only play halo

#180 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -
[QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"][QUOTE="Silverbond"]

Quake is for losers.

Silverbond

No it doesn't. A monkey could master Quake in 3 hours. Play some real games, son.

halo has basic movement clicking down analog to run is easier than learning how to strafe jump to run in quake
#181 Posted by Silverbond (16130 posts) -
[QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"][QUOTE="Silverbond"][QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"] quake requires more movement and aiming skill

halo has basic movement clicking down analog to run is easier than learning how to strafe jump to run in quake

Dude, no one cares. Only basement dwelling neckbeards play Quake.
#183 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -
[QUOTE="Silverbond"][QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"][QUOTE="Silverbond"] No it doesn't. A monkey could master Quake in 3 hours. Play some real games, son.

only casuals play halo
#185 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
far cry 3.. im hooked. Though not as much now since ive done all the hunting that is required :/
#186 Posted by Silverbond (16130 posts) -
[QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"][QUOTE="Silverbond"][QUOTE="xblocklaunchpad"] halo has basic movement clicking down analog to run is easier than learning how to strafe jump to run in quake

only casuals play halo

Halo takes more skill.
#188 Posted by RyviusARC (5653 posts) -

Just beat Eternal Darkness and am uploading my final video of the playthrough to YouTube.

I wish there were more games like it.

#195 Posted by Killzonage (397 posts) -
InFamous 2.
#196 Posted by ArisShadows (22784 posts) -
Guild Wars 2, Firefall Beta, Farcry 3, Hitman Absolution
#199 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

camping was invented in quake by sucky players and good quake players know what to call campers goddamn noobs because in a real movement and aiming ability competition upclose confrontation they always get their ass beat.

xblocklaunchpad

true story.

#200 Posted by xblocklaunchpad (138 posts) -

Halo players will always run for more powerful weapon instead of taking you on in confrontation same weapon because they know they will get their ass beat just like the sucky quake campers from back in the day.