• 63 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Should Sony add an 'early access' program to PSN (46 votes)

Yes 26%
NO! 63%
Maybe 11%

MS and Steam both have an early access program on there platforms.

But Sony has yet to add one. I think they said they didn't want to clutter PSN with substandard games.

Would this be a good idea?

• 
Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Xbox needs to pad their lineup in any way they can.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

No. Keep that shit on Xbox and PC.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

No thanks.

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts

No, not as it’s used currently.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

No. Keep that shit on Xbox and PC.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

No, let the fools beta test the games.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

No says the Sony fan "we don't need options"

You cows are hilarious. Why would you say no to something that is 100% optional? And thus you truly are the clowns of SWs

ahmedkhan1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ahmedkhan1994
Member since 2008 • 714 Posts

Die hard sony fanboys (not fans) say no to options. People with common sense wouldnt care. I generally like the idea of early access games cause i get to play em sooner but that is generally for multiplayer/coop games. Something like We happy few being in early access did not make sense at all.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By tgob89

@kingtito said:

You cows are hilarious. Why would you say no to something that is 100% optional? And thus you truly are the clowns of SWs

Says the guy who's prized game collection consists of broken, buggy and unfinished games lol, no thanks brah, we good.

We like high quality, polished and finished games on this side.

You have the option of diving off a bridge and eating s*it too! So yeah, have fun with those "options" pal.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

LOL. Yes let’s invest a bunch of time into broken betas. Lems are the cucks of gaming

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kingtito

@tgob89 said:
@kingtito said:

Says the guy who's prized game collection consists of broken, buggy and unfinished games lol, no thanks brah, we good.

We like high quality, polished and finished games on this side.

You have the option of diving off a bridge and eating s*it too! So yeah, have fun with your "options" pal.

And what prized game collection would that be? My PS4 games? X1X games? PC games? Please elaborate cow

So triggered lolololololololol What's the matter son, you hate others opinions as well as options for the console of your choice?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@pdogg93: what is it with you Sony fans and that word at the moment. Was it the word of the day on your how to be a bellend calander recently?

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

I think the entire concept of early access is hilariously misguided considering the early access doesn't make a better game at all. Look at PUBG. In early access forever, still broken and buggy, and now they have "fix PUBG" website do do exactly what early access was intended for back before they released it.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

I adore Steam Early Access but I cant speak to other systems. So many fantastic games have come from Steam Early Access and/or currently in there

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tgob89

@pdogg93 said:

LOL. Yes let’s invest a bunch of time into broken betas. Lems are the cucks of gaming

lol, look at the clowns getting MAD because we don't want to invite their low quality Trojan horse game model on our preferred platform.

A question was asked and we answered it in unison, did these insecure no standard having idiots actually think we were going to say "Yes, plese give us that glitchy, unfinished, broken shit xbros have, we really missing out!"? LMFAO.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TryIt

@tgob89 said:
@pdogg93 said:

lol, look at the clowns getting MAD because we don't want to invite their low quality Trojan horse game model on our preferred platform.

A question was asked and we answered it in unison, did these insecure no standard having idiots actually think we were going to say "Yes, plese give us that glitchy, unfinished, broken shit xbros have, we really missing out!"? LMFAO.

the games are actually often times better than AAA titles when it comes to gameplay and content.

I know its completely not logical, but it actually does work

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ReCloud

I see that the select lemmings are having tantrums again lol

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By tgob89

@tryit said:
@tgob89 said:
@pdogg93 said:

the games are actually often times better than AAA titles when it comes to gameplay and content.

That's yet to be seen, and it's an even worse idea because they actually charge people MONEY for these unfinished projects.

If it was all free to test until the game was finished I might have a different outlook but that's not how it's run.

I'm not paying to beta test your unfinished game, that's a joke.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts
@kingtito said:

Lol, spot on.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#20 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

I’m far beyond the point of caring. I haven’t enough time to play the games I buy, forget about the ones that are available for free.

If it helps developers to curate their products, then sure. But infesting PSN with the same sub-standard garbage that found its way onto Steam is a concern not to be dismissed.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TryIt

@tgob89 said:
@tryit said:
@tgob89 said:
@pdogg93 said:

That's yet to be seen...

no...not with Steam Early Access its absolutely well passed the point of 'yet to be seen' by a long shot.

It does, however, depend on what kind of games you like. If you insist (as I do) that most of your games contain some form of building and crafting then yes. If you hate building and crafting and only want to fight and/or be part of a story then Steam Early Access doesnt have anything to offer you

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#22 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

No thanks, steam and Xbox can keep that shitfest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Not all early access is garbage. Dead Cells for instance is superb and probably wouldn't exist without it.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@tgob89 said:
@kingtito said:

So let's say an unfinished game is available on the store as an early access title; why would that affect you, again?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I don't think it's a great idea, but I don't think it's particularly harmful either, so I said "maybe"

pros: devs get to "beta test" on a larger scale and *may* sometimes kindasorta make a better game upon "full release" because of it. People who have no patience and just cannot wait get to play unfinished games sooner.

cons: more clutter on the store. Initial "meh" or worse impressions for early access games can be hard to shake and may do more damage than good (how many people return to a finished "good" game after being dissatisfied with the unfinished version? Often they've probably moved on). *may* sometimes kindasorta open the door for some devs to just slap something together and get money on the promise that they will fix it later.

ahmedkhan1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ahmedkhan1994
Member since 2008 • 714 Posts
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@tgob89 said:
@kingtito said:

So let's say an unfinished game is available on the store as an early access title; why would that affect you, again?

Their presence on the system will give him cancer, don't you know?

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tgob89

@recloud said:

I see that the select lemmings are having tantrums again lol

Mad because we don't want their broken game infrastructure. SMDH!

These guys are truly bad for the industry. They cheerlead for any misguided practice that's thrown at them and want everyone else to be indoctrinated and adopt their shitty practice.

Yeah, Sony was 100% correct for letting the bottom feeders stay with the other bottom feeders and not on their network.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TryIt

@boycie said:

Not all early access is garbage. Dead Cells for instance is superb and probably wouldn't exist without it.

Kerbal Space Program

Divinity Original Sin

Subnautica

The Forest

Ark

7 Days to Die

RimWorld

Space Engineers

to name a few

TacticaI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TacticaI
Member since 2006 • 1363 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@tgob89 said:
@kingtito said:

No. Just because you have a couple of games from Early Access turnout well, that doesn't mean it isn't a terrible business model for us as consumers. We do not need to encourage the losers out there who can't make decent games to get into the business on the whim we will fund their attempts at game development because companies like Microsoft are willing to throw some of their weight behind it, help them market it, and sucker people with good intentions in. You have to be incredibly naive to believe the Early Access model is doing more good than harm, just because you conveniently ignore the vast amount of shit it's produced/going to produce. It's a complete waste of our resources as consumers/gamers. Has anyone tallied up every penny wasted on every crap early access product in existence? Poof, that's a lot of capital up in smoke incentivizing the wrong people to produce useless crap. What a burden for people who just want to play great games to carry and accept on the industry's behalf. Hell no. Let's stick to the tried and true formula of developers earning other people's (if not yours) hard earned dollars. Reading some of these post it's like we learned nothing in the past decade.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@TacticaI said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@tgob89 said:
@kingtito said:

No. Just because you have a couple of games from Early Access turnout well, that doesn't mean it isn't a terrible business model for us as consumers. We do not need to encourage the losers out there who can't make decent games to get into the business on the whim we will fund their attempts at game development because companies like Microsoft are willing to throw some of their weight behind it, help them market it, and sucker people with good intentions in. You have to be incredibly naive to believe the Early Access model is doing more good than harm, just because you conveniently ignore the vast amount of shit it's produced/going to produce. It's a complete waste of our resources as consumers/gamers. Has anyone tallied up every penny wasted on every crap early access product in existence? Poof, that's a lot of capital up in smoke incentivizing the wrong people to produce useless crap. What a burden for people who just want to play great games to carry and accept on the industry's behalf. Hell no. Let's stick to the tried and true formula of developers earning other people's (if not yours) hard earned dollars. Reading some of these post it's like we learned nothing in the past decade.

So, you don't buy them, then they go away? Seems like a reasonable answer.

I don't know why you had this crazy long rant. There are tons of games that have great early access; Hunt Showdown is still EA and it's fun as hell. Fortnite was the same thing. Slay the Spire. Darkest Dungeon. All of these were, and still are, awesome games, even in EA. Kingdom Come Deliverance was only possible because of the kickstarter, and it's a great game, too.

Darkest Dungeon has a 9 on Gamespot and an 84 metacritic. Kingdom Come has an 8.

To completely fault devs that just don't have the money to complete a game is extremely short-sighted. But, you're only hurting yourselves, so keep it up, I guess.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ReCloud

I don't understand why some people are so triggered because we cows don't want early access on PlayStation.

If you don't have a PS4, why does this affect you?

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

NO. MS uses that to keep standards low. I prefer that Sony keeps a high standard.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kingtito

@TacticaI said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@tgob89 said:
@kingtito said:

Then it's an easy solution....don't buy or get any early access released games. How stupid that it's an all or nothing situation for cows. Having options as a gamer is always better than having none or limited.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kingtito

@recloud said:

I don't understand why some people are so triggered because we cows don't want early access on PlayStation.

Truth is what people don't understand is how cows would rather have limited options instead of more. It doesn't hurt you or any other cow 1 bit to have early access games. It's asinine how you cows pretend to be gamers yet would rather protect Sony's bottom line than your fellow gamers. We don't call you the clowns of SWs for no reason son....clown on kid

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ReCloud

@kingtito: this doesn't answer my question.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TryIt

@TacticaI said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@tgob89 said:
@kingtito said:

No. Just because you have a couple of games from Early Access turnout well....

its not a 'couple' its a lot.

now is it the majority of game in early access? I dont know

but is it more than all the AAA games released in a year? yes

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kingtito

@recloud said:

@kingtito: this doesn't answer my question.

Because your stance makes no sense if you're a gamer. Having options is ALWAYS better than having none or limited. So the real question is why oppose it if it's 100% optional. You may not want it but I can bet other do and will. It's asinine stance to make if you're a so called gamer and not a corporate Sony shill.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ReCloud

@kingtito: nice deflection.

Still doesn't answer my question.

If you don't have a PS4, why are you triggered and why does this matter to you? Lol.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kingtito

@recloud said:

@kingtito: nice deflection.

Still doesn't answer my question.

If you don't have a PS4, why are you triggered and why does this matter to you? Lol.

Probably for the same reason anything MS does bothers you cows. You don't own one yet complain like you do. Why don't look in the mirror and answer that question then maybe you'll have your answer.

Until then, continue to the clowns of SWs kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@kingtito: you forgot to end with an 'lol'.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kingtito

@boycie said:

@kingtito: you forgot to end with an 'lol'.

Damn....next time

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ReCloud

@kingtito: still not an answer.

"Lol"

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kingtito

@recloud said:

@kingtito: still not an answer.

"Lol"

If I were you I'd be afraid of looking in the mirror as well. Most clowns are "lolololololol"

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#44 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58938 Posts

Early Access has some good, but alot of it is bollocks.

Too much.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

No. Keep the unfinished broken POS games on the Flopbone and PC.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tgob89

@recloud said:

LMAO, they are mad because we won't lower our standards to theirs.

Talk about a bunch of desperate vindictive losers.

They aren't happy unless they know we have to deal with the same experience they are forced to deal with from their misguided choices.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ReCloud

@tgob89: not only that, lemtito is clearly triggered and trying to spin and deflect since he can't answer my question

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By tgob89

@kingtito said:
@TacticaI said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@tgob89 said:

Then it's an easy solution....don't buy or get any early access released games. How stupid that it's an all or nothing situation for cows. Having options as a gamer is always better than having none or limited.

Please tell us about those better options on Xbox one????

LMFAO

PLEASE tell us in detail how those sub 30frames in Pubg, invisible walls, sporadic glitches, crash files and unfinished products that you pay MONEY to access is "better" then the highly polished AAA finished games that Sony fans are used to getting?

Never mind, I don't need to hear your answer, just enjoy your trash fest collection on xbox and PC.

MS only gives you a "choice" of shit and you gladly take it, end of story.

Why don't you go bother Ninteno Switch fans with this question and see what their answer is while you're at it. You clowns are the ONLY group who will accept this because you don't have a CHOICE of the high quality games that we expect.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kingtito

@tgob89 said:
@kingtito said:
@TacticaI said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@tgob89 said:

Please tell us about those better options on Xbox one????

LMFAO

PLEASE tell us in detail how those sub 30frames in Pubg, invisible walls, sporadic glitches, crash files and unfinished products that you pay MONEY to access is "better" then the highly polished AAA finished games that Sony fans are used to getting?

Never mind, I don't need to hear your answer, just enjoy your trash fest collection on xbox and PC.

MS only gives you a "choice" of shit and you gladly take it, end of story.

Why don't you go bother Ninteno Switch fans with this question and see what their answer is while you're at it. You clowns are the ONLY group who will accept this because you don't have a CHOICE of the high quality games that we expect.

Oh that's right, you're one of the idiot cows that believe it has no games. Only a cow would believe such an absurd notion but cows aren't known for having common sense as this thread and your responses are evidence of.

Because ALL games in early release are like that? Please tell me how it being available as an early access game affects you in any way, shape or form? Please tell me how others having the option to play early access games is an issue for anyone not wanted to play? Are you forced to buy them? Does it increase the fees for LIVE or PSN? Are you always such a clown? Don't answer the last question, it was rhetorical.

I'll gladly take more options or none or limted. Only someone sooooooo stupid would think otherwise but you ARE a cow and thus a clown of SWs.

Which group would that be kid? The PC group since, you know, early access release games have been on it for a long time now. Why don't you go on pretending you're a gamer and not a corporate shill for Sony. Everyone else knows that what you cows are LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Unlike you cow, I have options galore.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By tgob89

@kingtito:

LMFAO...you wrote a bible yet didn't list those "better options" in any of it.

Damn, you're raging mad because Sony fans wont lower their standards to shitty level of you xbox clowns.

The mystery of being a bottom feeding xbot fanboy continues..