Should Max Payne 4 or Max payne reboot need to happened next gen?

• 55 results
iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#51 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 3096 Posts

I always found the "bullet-time" slow down of the gunplay in Max Payne to be unappealing. I understand people like it, but it was never really fun to me. Just my opinion. To be fair I only played one game, and I do not know if it was the first or second game.

I wouldn't mind to see it return as there are a lot of fans of the series.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1128 Posts

Max Payne 3 was a kinda heavily scripted movie game lol I really liked multiplayer though.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 63084 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

compare MGS1 to Deus Ex 1, see the difference

MGS1 plays better. Free.

Deus Ex feels terrible to play, of all the games you want to use as an example of aging well and not being clunky, Deus Ex isn't one of them. Another L for casual4ever, damn.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#54 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 14808 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@ghosts4ever said:

compare MGS1 to Deus Ex 1, see the difference

MGS1 plays better. Free.

Deus Ex feels terrible to play, of all the games you want to use as an example of aging well and not being clunky, Deus Ex isn't one of them. Another L for casual4ever, damn.

In MGS, you kill enemy, their bodies disappeared, In Deus Ex you can pick and hide bodies.

Deus Ex is still best game ever. it doesnot age well but certainly more so than clunky console titles.

Splinter cell 1 was released at same time as MGS3 but SC play much better in every single way.

when console become full multiplat, adopt PC formula in 7th gen. they only get decent but still all those games play better on PC. back in days the difference between PC and console were generation difference. now not much.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 63084 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

In MGS

I can play that game without killing outside of the mandatory fights. You should learn to suck less. Another L for casual4ever.