Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

I said BF 4's browser is better, you said that's my opinion which sounds like a disagreement to me. Maybe if they both had features the other didn't then opinions can come into play but BF 4's browser does everything CS GO's does and more.

Why should I be held to what something "sounds like" to you?

"So me trying to keep lostrib on the subject instead of dancing around it is me moving the goalposts?"

That's funny considering how many times in this thread you made responses that had nothing to do with what was being discussed or accused me of things I never said

Still playing semantics. Time to admit BF's server browser is better.

Where did I make responses that had nothing to do with the discussion.

Look through the thread, I mentioned it a number of times

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

I said BF 4's browser is better, you said that's my opinion which sounds like a disagreement to me. Maybe if they both had features the other didn't then opinions can come into play but BF 4's browser does everything CS GO's does and more.

"So me trying to keep lostrib on the subject instead of dancing around it is me moving the goalposts?"

That's funny considering how many times in this thread you made responses that had nothing to do with what was being discussed or accused me of things I never said

Still avoiding the browser discussion by complaining about quote chains and things you can't even find an example for.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Cranler you know your are championing a game that is better on PC right?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Still avoiding the browser discussion by complaining about quote chains and things you can't even find an example for.

I didn't avoid anything. I discussed the browser a number of times. The complaint of quote chains was for a completely different discussion. As I said, examples are in this thread.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

I didn't avoid anything. I discussed the browser a number of times. The complaint of quote chains was for a completely different discussion. As I said, examples are in this thread.

The quote chain complaint was you steering out of a losing debate. I don't see any examples, if you point them out then I could learn how to better use the forum in the future.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

The quote chain complaint was you steering out of a losing debate. I don't see any examples, if you point them out then I could learn how to better use the forum in the future.

The quote chain comment was in a relation to a debate you were having with EducatingU_PCMR that I was getting notifications for because the quote chain was so long. It had nothing to do with any losing debate, nor anything to do with server browsers.

Once again, you are accusing me of things that never occurred. I have noted multiple times in this thread where you have made irrelevant comments.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@lawlessx said:

EA will never give a BF game mod support when they can sell season passes for the same price of the game

this is the case with most devs as well. Money is driving factor.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

The quote chain comment was in a relation to a debate you were having with EducatingU_PCMR that I was getting notifications for because the quote chain was so long. It had nothing to do with any losing debate, nor anything to do with server browsers.

Once again, you are accusing me of things that never occurred. I have noted multiple times in this thread where you have made irrelevant comments.

You still don't want to enlighten me by linking an example of where I went astray?

@Jankarcop said:

@Cranler you know your are championing a game that is better on PC right?

So you think I don't game on pc because I don't always agree with hermits?

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#159 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

I called f2p turds and you said still better than BF 4 which 1. basically says all f2p games are better than BF 4.

2. Prove what? Not sure what part you're referring to. Janka seemed to be alluding to the fact that Dota and LoL have a bigger competitive scene, well that doesn't mean shit because CoD has a huge competitive scene too.

3. Sorry to hear the netcode caused you so much trouble. No need to take your frustrations out on others with the name calling. 4. BF 4's cons don't outwiegh the pros for me and I'v very happy with my purchase. Sorry to hear you regret your purchase. 5. Maybe you should do more research before buying in the future.

6.What f2p shooters are better than BF 4?

1. No it doesn't.

2. That I typed "all F2P games".

3. Everyone is experiencing bad netcode. Not my problem you can't tell. What you perceive is subjective. The game has an objectively poor netcode and a strong lag compensation system.

4. Good for you, you are in the minority.

5. No way of telling how the netcode's going to be, even in beta, as anything can change. There's no excuse for the game to work that bad, is not my problem for "lack of research" it's DICE's for making a shit game.

6. TF2, Planetside 2, Tribes: Ascend (though it was abandoned by the dev).

1. So what then did you mean?

2. See number 1

3. I look at the sum of it's parts and find the good in the game. A few netcode annoyances here and there are outwiehged by all the great aspects for me.

4. BF 4 peaks at over 100k everyday so it looks like a lot of people are enjoying the game

5. All you have to do is go to the game forum on release day and see what the consensus is

6. Well I find BF 4 to be better than all those. Also you said even the f2p turds are better than BF 4.

You can still go in circles around this stupidity, but just to make it clear and save you the trouble: you said "F2P Turds", that can be taken as a generalization of F2P games, I never thought you were referring to specific F2P games that suck.

TLDR: Yes, I meant some F2P games are better than BF4.

On your other points:

The netcode is the foundation on which the game is based, if it's broken there are no just simple "annoyances", the shooting doesn't work, period. It's frustrating and not worth the time, not on any level = not casual and not even mentioning competitive.

The amount of people doesn't mean shit. I played it a long time before abandoning it because I had the hope that it could be fixed. And I enjoyed very little of what I played.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Cranler

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

I called f2p turds and you said still better than BF 4 which 1. basically says all f2p games are better than BF 4.

2. Prove what? Not sure what part you're referring to. Janka seemed to be alluding to the fact that Dota and LoL have a bigger competitive scene, well that doesn't mean shit because CoD has a huge competitive scene too.

3. Sorry to hear the netcode caused you so much trouble. No need to take your frustrations out on others with the name calling. 4. BF 4's cons don't outwiegh the pros for me and I'v very happy with my purchase. Sorry to hear you regret your purchase. 5. Maybe you should do more research before buying in the future.

6.What f2p shooters are better than BF 4?

1. No it doesn't.

2. That I typed "all F2P games".

3. Everyone is experiencing bad netcode. Not my problem you can't tell. What you perceive is subjective. The game has an objectively poor netcode and a strong lag compensation system.

4. Good for you, you are in the minority.

5. No way of telling how the netcode's going to be, even in beta, as anything can change. There's no excuse for the game to work that bad, is not my problem for "lack of research" it's DICE's for making a shit game.

6. TF2, Planetside 2, Tribes: Ascend (though it was abandoned by the dev).

1. So what then did you mean?

2. See number 1

3. I look at the sum of it's parts and find the good in the game. A few netcode annoyances here and there are outwiehged by all the great aspects for me.

4. BF 4 peaks at over 100k everyday so it looks like a lot of people are enjoying the game

5. All you have to do is go to the game forum on release day and see what the consensus is

6. Well I find BF 4 to be better than all those. Also you said even the f2p turds are better than BF 4.

You can still go in circles around this stupidity, but just to make it clear and save you the trouble: you said "F2P Turds", that can be taken as a generalization of F2P games, I never thought you were referring to specific F2P games that suck.

TLDR: Yes, I meant some F2P games are better than BF4.

On your other points:

The netcode is the foundation on which the game is based, if it's broken there are no just simple "annoyances", the shooting doesn't work, period. It's frustrating and not worth the time, not on any level = not casual and not even mentioning competitive.

The amount of people doesn't mean shit. I played it a long time before abandoning it because I had the hope that it could be fixed. And I enjoyed very little of what I played.

Those games are better in your opinion.

I don't have any problem shooting people. There is lag where yourun behind cover but still get shot but I'll put up with that becaue I'm a BF fan.

The amount of players means a lot. Most people aren't going to play something that they enjoy very little.