Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Dumb people in this thread saying PC has the most players playing BF4 when it clearly doesn't. pS4 as a console has always had more players playing and if we add up all the consoles it still destroys PC numbers even further. The whole thread is flawed.

not to mention the pc playerbase in bf4 is far less skilled

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#102  Edited By EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler: not sure what that has to do with anything I said

By the time BF 5 releases there will be at least 3x as many PS 4 and xbone owners so you wont be able to play the pc vs one console card anymore.

Why are you taking the "more players" as something good?

If anything it shows PC players have a brain and stopped playing that TURD.

On the contrary, for the lack of games on next gen, is one of the only mp FPS consolites can play.

So it's not anything to be proud of.

A lot of pc gamers are too busy playing 1. f2p turds and paying to be an alpha tester to play a 2. quality shooter like BF.

1. Still better than BF4.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

By the time BF 5 releases there will be at least 3x as many PS 4 and xbone owners so you wont be able to play the pc vs one console card anymore.

On the contrary, for the lack of games on next gen, is one of the only mp FPS consolites can play.

A lot of pc gamers are too busy playing 1. f2p turds and paying to be an alpha tester to play a 2. quality shooter like BF.

Yeah ok, Warface, Combat Arms, Ghost Recon Phantoms are much higher quality.

Quality of gameplay can be subjective but fact is BF is the most technologically advanced and also one of the deepest shooters in existence.

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By CroidX
Member since 2013 • 1561 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

Are you that stupid? This is not about players currently playing the game online.

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By CroidX

@Cranler:

lol so a buggy game is a quality shooter

nah pc gamer are busy playing games like Counter strike that are much more competitive

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Cranler

@CroidX said:

@I_can_haz said:

Are you that stupid? This is not about players currently playing the game online.

Thread title mentions most players so what else was he supposed to think?

@CroidX said:

@Cranler:

nah pc gamer are busy playing games like Counter strike that are much more competitive

The game has been bug free for a long time. Also, quality isn't synonymous with game stability anyways.

Reaching your full potential in BF would take much longer than CS.

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By CroidX

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler:

The game has been bug free for a long time. Also, quality isn't synonymous with game stability anyways.

And apparently he's probably the only one who thinks that while everyone else didn't must be slow huh? Even when he was already told by the others.

So? Aren't quality shooter suppose to be polish. Haven't play the game in a while still see people complaining about lag.

well call me back when BF has tournaments so I can try and reach my full potential I already get tons of kills anyways.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Cranler

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler:

And apparently he's probably the only one who thinks that while everyone else didn't must be slow huh?

So? Aren't quality shooter suppose to be polish. Haven't play the game in a while still see people complaining about lag.

well call me back when BF has tournaments so I can try and reach my full potential I already get tons of kills anyways.

The bugs I had were missing sound fx in certain maps and crashes both of which I no longer experience.

Quality is an all encompassing term and so is polish. The sound fx quality in BF is unmatched for instance.

Polish can refer to all the little touches a dev can add to a game. Storms, building collapses are nice touches that didnt have to be in the game. Most devs would be thrilled to have this music as the main theme for their shooter while for BF 4 it's just a song for the loading screen of one map. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namiubLCFto

What if you're fav server is full but you're set on playing that server? well BF has the wait queue. Every dedi server game should have this feature yet the only games I know of that have had it are the last 3 BF games and Quake 3.

Tournaments? I'm talking about being the best player you could possibly be.In BF that would entail getting as good as you possibly can at infantry, tanks, helis and jets. All that's gonna take a lot longer than hitting your peak in CS.

http://battlefield.esl.eu/

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@m3dude1 said:

ive checked bf4 stats on too many occasion to remember and ps4 always has a big lead.

@I_can_haz said:

@lostrib said:

@I_can_haz said:

Eh, actually the PS4 version has the most players on BF4. These are the current players right now and every time I check the PS4 version has the most players by a good deal followed closely by PS3.

Most currently online=/=most players

PS4 actually has the most players.

There's not a single time I've checked since the game launched that PC has been ahead of PS4 in number of players. PS4 is always ahead by a lot.

Here is a pic I took and posted on SW a while back when the BF4 first launched...

and here is one from 4 months back....

Once again, most online=/=most players

Here from BF4DB: Note where it says Players, PC has the most

The pc vs one console card. Consolites are split between gens and competition which are factors that don't exist with pc.

Did you actually read it?

I didn't play that card, they pitted the PS4 against the PC. One console vs PC

"PS4 actually has the most players."

"actually the PS4 version has the most players on BF4"

"ps4 always has a big lead."

"There's not a single time I've checked since the game launched that PC has been ahead of PS4 in number of players. PS4 is always ahead by a lot."

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By CroidX

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler:

And apparently he's probably the only one who thinks that while everyone else didn't must be slow huh?

The bugs I had were missing sound fx in certain maps and crashes both of which I no longer experience.

Quality is an all encompassing term and so is polish. The sound fx quality in BF is unmatched for instance.

Polish can refer to all the little touches a dev can add to a game. Storms, building collapses are nice touches that didnt have to be in the game. Most devs would be thrilled to have this music as the main theme for their shooter while for BF 4 it's just a song for the loading screen of one map. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=namiubLCFto

What if you're fav server is full but you're set on playing that server? well BF has the wait queue. Every dedi server game should have this feature yet the only games I know of that have had it are the last 3 BF games and Quake 3.

Tournaments? I'm talking about being the best player you could possibly be.In BF that would entail getting as good as you possibly can at infantry, tanks, helis and jets. All that's gonna take a lot longer than hitting your peak in CS.

Yes and a polish product can also refer to something that didn't need many patches to fix its small and major problems.

If I wanted to actually try and hit my peaks with infantry or tanks I would just play arma. And jet were ridiculous powerful back in games like bf3 I remember racking tons of kills with those especially on tanks.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@m3dude1 said:

ive checked bf4 stats on too many occasion to remember and ps4 always has a big lead.

@I_can_haz said:

@lostrib said:

@I_can_haz said:

Eh, actually the PS4 version has the most players on BF4. These are the current players right now and every time I check the PS4 version has the most players by a good deal followed closely by PS3.

Most currently online=/=most players

PS4 actually has the most players.

There's not a single time I've checked since the game launched that PC has been ahead of PS4 in number of players. PS4 is always ahead by a lot.

Here is a pic I took and posted on SW a while back when the BF4 first launched...

and here is one from 4 months back....

Once again, most online=/=most players

Here from BF4DB: Note where it says Players, PC has the most

The pc vs one console card. Consolites are split between gens and competition which are factors that don't exist with pc.

"There's not a single time I've checked since the game launched that PC has been ahead of PS4 in number of players. PS4 is always ahead by a lot."

PC doesn't have the most players and that's conveyed in every screen posted. Console player count obliterates pc.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

PC doesn't have the most players and that's conveyed in every screen posted. Console player count obliterates pc.

what does that have to do with anything I've said?

You are getting in a bad habit of responding to me with irrelevant posts and accusing me of saying things I haven't.

BloodyTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#113 BloodyTides
Member since 2014 • 239 Posts

@Cranler said:

We suppose to take this seriously?

http://www.esl.eu/pl/bf4/5on5/aseries

http://www.esl.eu/uk/bf4/5on5/aseries/rankings/divisions/1/

Apparently these countries have a ton of teams that haven't played a match. Some competition

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Cranler

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler:

Yes and a polish product can also refer to something that didn't need many patches to fix its small and major problems.

If I wanted to actually try and hit my peaks with infantry or tanks I would just play arma. And jet were ridiculous powerful back in games like bf3 I remember racking tons of kills with those especially on tanks.

The bugs it had at release doesn't keep it from being one of the most polished shooters. Every aspect of the game had a lot of work put into it. Compare CS GO's awful server browser to BF 4's. It's a night and day difference.

So you like Arma better than BF. And? Your point?

I'd love to see your BF 3 stats.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

The bugs it had at release doesn't keep it from being one of the most polished shooters. Every aspect of the game had a lot of work put into it. Compare CS GO's awful server browser to BF 4's. It's a night and day difference.

BF4's server browser actually isn't that great. And it really isn't that polished, it was only recently that they started CTE which has helped to find and implement worthwhile changes like fixes to the tick rate/"netcode"

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By CroidX

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler:

Yea every aspect except for maybe like the online netcode and the balance

sure Gun_Cemetery

When did I say Arma was better

BF4 server browser isn't even that good

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

its pretty much the case for every multiplatform fps. pc gamers are terribad at games.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Cranler

@bloodytides said:

@Cranler said:

Apparently these countries have a ton of teams that haven't played a match. Some competition

Looks like a newer league. Call of Duty has a huge competitive scene so does that mean it's more hardcore than BF?

Either way BF is at least the 2nd deepest military shooter franchise.

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

BF4's server browser actually isn't that great. And it really isn't that polished, it was only recently that they started CTE which has helped to find and implement worthwhile changes like fixes to the tick rate/"netcode"

It's a lot better than CS Go's unintuitive, feature lacking, archaic browser.

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@Cranler:

sure Gun_Cemetery

So BF's netcode doesn't stack up well to all the other 64 players shooters that have vehicles and destruction?

You said you racked up tons of kills with jets yet your highest ranked jet shows 19 total kills in an hour and a half. Not bad for a beginner but any decent pilot can get 30 kills in a 20 min match.

What else was that Arma comment supposed to mean? Some raw skills carry over to other shooters but being great at Arma won't make you automatically great at BF.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Perhaps in your opinion

EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By EducatingU_PCMR

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Quality of gameplay can be subjective but fact is BF is the most technologically advanced and also one of the deepest shooters in existence.

What does that have to do with the thread or the fact that the game is shit, as in gameplay?

"Deepest", please elaborate. It has nothing revolutionary compared to old BFs.

If you call "deepest" the ability to have endless useless attachments and redundant guns, ROFL

EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 EducatingU_PCMR

@m3dude1 said:

its pretty much the case for every multiplatform fps. pc gamers are terribad at games.

True. Dat autoaim makes the consolites killing machines.

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

how exactly can anyone possibly make any conclusive statement about the skill level of console players vs pc players?

ah that's right. cheap trolling.

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By CroidX

@Cranler said:

@bloodytides said:

@Cranler said:

Looks like a newer league. Call of Duty has a huge competitive scene so does that mean it's more hardcore than BF?

Either way BF is at least the 2nd deepest shooter franchise.

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@CroidX said:

sure Gun_Cemetery

So BF's netcode doesn't stack up well to all the other 64 players shooters that have vehicles and destruction?

You said you racked up tons of kills with jets yet your highest ranked jet shows 19 total kills in an hour and a half. Not bad for a beginner but any decent pilot can get 30 kills in a 20 min match.

What else was that Arma comment supposed to mean? Some raw skills carry over to other shooters but being great at Arma won't make you automatically great at BF.

Yea because the netcode for games like BF3 was that bad compared to BF4 which was a serious issue for many playing the game because that was one of the number one things everyone was telling Dice to fix.

I hardly used jets much back in BF3 as far as I'm concern those are good numbers since I usually flew around less player populated servers practicing my BF4 stats are much greater for jets. 30 kills in a 20 min match? I'm sure those guys used them more often than me I guess your one of those guys right?

Ah I'm sure its the opposite for me

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

pc gamers are terribad at games.

http://www.esportsearnings.com/

http://www.esportsearnings.com/games

P.S. The word "Terribad" came from pc online gaming. LOL CARLOS.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Perhaps in your opinion

Opinion? It doesn't even have a gametype filter. Can't wait in a queue if your fav servers are full. So that's 2 things BF has that CS doesn't. Tell me why you think CS GO's is better.

@CroidX said:

@Cranler said:

@bloodytides said:

@Cranler said:

Either way BF is at least the 2nd deepest shooter franchise.

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@CroidX said:

@CroidX said:

sure Gun_Cemetery

Yea because the netcode for games like BF3 was that bad compared to BF4 which was a serious issue for many playing the game because that was one of the number one things everyone was telling Dice to fix.

I hardly used jets much back in BF3 as far as I'm concern those are good numbers since I usually flew around less player populated servers my BF4 stats are much greater for jets.

Ah I'm sure its the opposite for me

It's hard to have great netcode in a game with so much going on.

So you get better at BF by playing Arma instead of playing BF?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Cranler

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

What does that have to do with the thread or the fact that the game is shit, as in gameplay?

If you call "deepest" the ability to have endless useless attachments and redundant guns, ROFL

It has to do with you saying f2p games have higher quality. Every aspect of a game including graphics and sound fx factor into the overall quality of a game.

I said BF not BF 4 specifically. By depth I mean how much there is to learn.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Jankarcop

@Cranler

Both LoL and Dota2 (which is what i assume you mean by the "f2p turds") have a higher score than BF4 here, on top of being played at a much higher competitive level than BF4 is.

Your opinion on them being "turds" is completely irrelevant.

CroidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By CroidX

@Cranler:

EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 EducatingU_PCMR

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

It has to do with you saying f2p games have higher quality. Every aspect of a game including graphics and sound fx factor into the overall quality of a game.

I never said that. I said some F2P games play better than BF4.

Doesn't matter good it looks or how nice it sounds, the game in general is uber shit. Nothing will change that.

There is nothing to learn on that game. Make sure your ping is high, get in a game and then watch everyone rage as you kill them behind cover.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Cranler

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Doesn't matter good it looks or how nice it sounds, the game in general is uber shit. Nothing will change that.

There is nothing to learn on that game. Make sure your ping is high, get in a game and then watch everyone rage as you kill them behind cover.

You said those free to play games were simply better. You didn't say play better but wth does play better really mean? That's kind of vague.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's uber shit.

If you want to have the highest win ratio possible you would want to learn everything. That way if you're on a team that has no good heli pilots for instance you could pick up the slack.

@Jankarcop said:

@Cranler

Both LoL and Dota2 (which is what i assume you mean by the "f2p turds") have a higher score than BF4 here, on top of being played at a much higher competitive level than BF4 is.

I was speaking of f2p shooters which I brought up later in this thread. Remember that price is factored into scores. No one expects the same quality out of a f2p game as they do a game you pay for. The gamespot review doesn't even mention the addition of a cover system which makes the reviewer lose credibility.

CoD is played at a higher competitive level too but that doesn't make CoD any better or more hardcore than BF.

My opinion on f2p shooters is perfectly relevant when responding to someone who says all f2p are better than BF 4. The only truly good f2p shooters are the one that were originally not f2p.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Cranler

@CroidX said:

@Cranler:

I always give BF some slack when it comes to netcode due to the grand scale of the game. I've had tons of fun playing BF 4.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler: clean up your quote chains

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Cranler

@lostrib said:

Nothing more to say about the server browsers then? I guess you realized that one server browser can be objectively better than another.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Nothing more to say about the server browsers then? I guess you realized that one server browser can be objectively better than another.

actually it's because I never got a notification for it

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

And this response confirms my last post.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Where was there a confirmation anywhere in my post. I only said I did not receive any notification about server browsers

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Where was there a confirmation anywhere in my post. I only said I did not receive any notification about server browsers

Well you still have nothing to say about server browsers.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Perhaps in your opinion

Opinion? It doesn't even have a gametype filter. Can't wait in a queue if your fav servers are full. So that's 2 things BF has that CS doesn't. Tell me why you think CS GO's is better.

Where did I say that CS GO's was better? I simply said that BF4s was not that great

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#140 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

based on what evidence? I have said a number of things about server browsers

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Jankarcop

Q3 is f2p and has a higher skillcap than any battlefield.

EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By EducatingU_PCMR

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

You said 1. those free to play games were simply better. You didn't say play better but wth does play better really mean? That's kind of vague.

If you want to have the highest win ratio possible you would want to learn everything. That way if you're on a team that has no good heli pilots for instance you could pick up the slack.

@Jankarcop said:

@Cranler

I was speaking of f2p shooters which I brought up later in this thread. Remember that price is factored into scores. No one expects the same quality out of a f2p game as they do a game you pay for. The gamespot review doesn't even mention the addition of a cover system which makes the reviewer lose credibility.

CoD is played at a higher competitive level too but that doesn't make CoD any better or more hardcore than BF.

My opinion on f2p shooters is perfectly relevant when responding to someone who says 2. all f2p are better than BF 4. The only truly good f2p shooters are the one that were originally not f2p.

1. Which ones? I never mentioned a specific F2P.

2. No one said that, prove it, you can't. You're just typing bullshit.

And yes, it's true, a lot of F2P are better than Battleshit 4. Period.

Just because you can't tell the horrible netcode it doesn't mean the game works. It's a fact that the game plays like shit, most casual players won't tell and the most retarded ones will be too distracted with the shiny graphics and sound and will just ignore that fact.

I'm backed up by a lot of users and gaming sites that know BF4 is just shit. EA and DICE are a big joke because of that. If it wouldn't be that bad, devs themselves wouldn't have made netcode a priority.

So stop making a fool out of yourself, we all know how BF4 plays.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Cranler

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

You said 1. those free to play games were simply better. You didn't say play better but wth does play better really mean? That's kind of vague.

@Jankarcop said:

@Cranler

My opinion on f2p shooters is perfectly relevant when responding to someone who says 2. all f2p are better than BF 4. The only truly good f2p shooters are the one that were originally not f2p.

1. Which ones? I never mentioned a specific F2P.

2. No one said that, prove it, you can't. You're just typing bullshit.

And yes, it's true, a lot of F2P are better than Battleshit 4. Period.

Just because you can't tell the horrible netcode it doesn't mean the game works. It's a fact that the game plays like shit, most casual players won't tell and the most retarded ones will be too distracted with the shiny graphics and sound and will just ignore that fact.

I'm backed up by a lot of users and gaming sites that know BF4 is just shit. EA and DICE are a big joke because of that. If it wouldn't be that bad, devs themselves wouldn't have made netcode a priority.

So stop making a fool out of yourself, we all know how BF4 plays.

I called f2p turds and you said still better than BF 4 which basically says all f2p games are better than BF 4.

Prove what? Not sure what part you're referring to. Janka seemed to be alluding to the fact that Dota and LoL have a bigger competitive scene, well that doesn't mean shit because CoD has a huge competitive scene too.

Sorry to hear the netcode caused you so much trouble. No need to take your frustrations out on others with the name calling. BF 4's cons don't outwiegh the pros for me and I'm very happy with my purchase. Sorry to hear you regret your purchase. Maybe you should do more research before buying in the future.

What f2p shooters are better than BF 4?

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

i'm just so perplexed cranler

how can it be, that cost factors into the review, yet you've casually reviewed battlefield 4 * above all free to play games?

* (possibly the most expensive video game ever at ~$100USD - if you bought premium, which 'she' did)

before you answer i'd like to say this - i can see why someone would say that. if they want to play bf4, and they're just not interested in those f2p games, then even at the comparatively much steeper price tag - bf4 would be the way to go.

so no trolling, just curious.

EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 EducatingU_PCMR

@Cranler said:

I called f2p turds and you said still better than BF 4 which 1. basically says all f2p games are better than BF 4.

2. Prove what? Not sure what part you're referring to. Janka seemed to be alluding to the fact that Dota and LoL have a bigger competitive scene, well that doesn't mean shit because CoD has a huge competitive scene too.

3. Sorry to hear the netcode caused you so much trouble. No need to take your frustrations out on others with the name calling. 4. BF 4's cons don't outwiegh the pros for me and I'v very happy with my purchase. Sorry to hear you regret your purchase. 5. Maybe you should do more research before buying in the future.

6.What f2p shooters are better than BF 4?

1. No it doesn't.

2. That I typed "all F2P games".

3. Everyone is experiencing bad netcode. Not my problem you can't tell. What you perceive is subjective. The game has an objectively poor netcode and a strong lag compensation system.

4. Good for you, you are in the minority.

5. No way of telling how the netcode's going to be, even in beta, as anything can change. There's no excuse for the game to work that bad, is not my problem for "lack of research" it's DICE's for making a shit game.

6. TF2, Planetside 2, Tribes: Ascend (though it was abandoned by the dev).

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Perhaps in your opinion

Where did I say that CS GO's was better? I simply said that BF4s was not that great

I said BF 4's browser is better, you said that's my opinion which sounds like a disagreement to me. Maybe if they both had features the other didn't then opinions can come into play but BF 4's browser does everything CS GO's does and more.

@Jankarcop said:

Q3 is f2p and has a higher skillcap than any battlefield.

Did I ever say BF had a higher skillcap than Quake? But can you prove that? Does mastering the movement, timing, weapons in Quake take more practice to master than learning all the vehicles, bullet drops etc. Reaching your full potential in jets in BF takes a ton of practice. Then there's tanks, helis learning how to snipe etc.

To get a good k/d ratio is easier in BF since you could just learn one thing like infantry and never pilot a vehicle while in Quake you are forced to learn everything to consistently do well. But when it comes to mastering everything it's not so clear cut.

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

So me trying to keep lostrib on the subject instead of dancing around it is me moving the goalposts?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

I said BF 4's browser is better, you said that's my opinion which sounds like a disagreement to me. Maybe if they both had features the other didn't then opinions can come into play but BF 4's browser does everything CS GO's does and more.

Why should I be held to what something "sounds like" to you?

"So me trying to keep lostrib on the subject instead of dancing around it is me moving the goalposts?"

That's funny considering how many times in this thread you made responses that had nothing to do with what was being discussed or accused me of things I never said

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Why should I be held to what something "sounds like" to you?

"So me trying to keep lostrib on the subject instead of dancing around it is me moving the goalposts?"

That's funny considering how many times in this thread you made responses that had nothing to do with what was being discussed or accused me of things I never said

Still playing semantics. Time to admit BF's server browser is better.

Where did I make responses that had nothing to do with the discussion.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Cranler

@EducatingU_PCMR said:

@Cranler said:

I called f2p turds and you said still better than BF 4 which 1. basically says all f2p games are better than BF 4.

2. Prove what? Not sure what part you're referring to. Janka seemed to be alluding to the fact that Dota and LoL have a bigger competitive scene, well that doesn't mean shit because CoD has a huge competitive scene too.

3. Sorry to hear the netcode caused you so much trouble. No need to take your frustrations out on others with the name calling. 4. BF 4's cons don't outwiegh the pros for me and I'v very happy with my purchase. Sorry to hear you regret your purchase. 5. Maybe you should do more research before buying in the future.

6.What f2p shooters are better than BF 4?

1. No it doesn't.

2. That I typed "all F2P games".

3. Everyone is experiencing bad netcode. Not my problem you can't tell. What you perceive is subjective. The game has an objectively poor netcode and a strong lag compensation system.

4. Good for you, you are in the minority.

5. No way of telling how the netcode's going to be, even in beta, as anything can change. There's no excuse for the game to work that bad, is not my problem for "lack of research" it's DICE's for making a shit game.

6. TF2, Planetside 2, Tribes: Ascend (though it was abandoned by the dev).

1. So what then did you mean?

2. See number 1

3. I look at the sum of it's parts and find the good in the game. A few netcode annoyances here and there are outwiehged by all the great aspects for me.

4. BF 4 peaks at over 100k everyday so it looks like a lot of people are enjoying the game

5. All you have to do is go to the game forum on release day and see what the consensus is

6. Well I find BF 4 to be better than all those. Also you said even the f2p turds are better than BF 4.