Shin Megami Tensei 4 was portable from the start plus new english teaser.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Wanderer5 (25727 posts) -

teaser for the NA release has been posted up, not showing a lot but has a kind of cheesy announcer.:P I have faith in Atlus to have a good dub for this through.

There was also some info in the recent famitsu revealing that from the start this game was planned to be an handheld title, and the team has made the main character with a perspective of not knowing about Modern Japan or its current values.

Other info are Kazuma Kaneko was definitely involve with this (he came up with the samurai idea), and they made demon fusion easier to get into with recommended fusions (top 3 demons are shown when fusing).

Looking to be another great addition to the 3DS.

#2 Posted by King_Dodongo (3757 posts) -
Dunno why they left out the 3d battles from nocturne, but I'm sure this will be great too so I'll be there.
#3 Posted by Wanderer5 (25727 posts) -

Dunno why they left out the 3d battles from nocturne, but I'm sure this will be great too so I'll be there. King_Dodongo

I think it because it meant to be a throwback to the first two games.

#4 Posted by JamDev (992 posts) -
Good news for 3DS owners, but I wish they would release an old school SMT game for consoles. I know a lot of people love the Persona games, but I just can't get into organizing the social lives of anime schoolkids. Loved the PS2 era SMT games though, Nocturne and the Digital Devil Saga games were awesome.
#5 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11763 posts) -
Probably my most anticipated 3DS game this year. Can't wait for this and we're getting real soon!
#6 Posted by charizard1605 (82666 posts) -
3DS Domination Continuation
#7 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -
SMT the one jrpg where I don't mind all the crazy. Bring It.
#8 Posted by whiskeystrike (12172 posts) -

This game has slowly but surely gone from a passing, casual interest to one of my most hyped releases of all times. I fear I'm setting myself up.

#9 Posted by Capitan_Kid (6700 posts) -
3DS Domination Continuationcharizard1605
#10 Posted by KungfuKitten (25082 posts) -

SMT the one jrpg where I don't mind all the crazy. Bring It. jg4xchamp
lol it took me like two minutes to understand your sentence. I was like 'shaking my ***s'?