Shadow warrior 3 new trailer

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

17856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 17856 Posts

OMG OMG OMG out of nowhere.

This looks incredible. another masterpiece of 2021. Asian Doom Eternal.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

45531

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 45531 Posts

Looks closer to the original, which I like a lot.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

9312

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 9312 Posts

Looks like an indie version of Eternal. Not liking what i see.

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

13837

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 158

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 13837 Posts

Video quality is shit and it looks like it is being played with a controller by the shit aiming/camera movement. Lots of gore and wacky action though. :)

Avatar image for clone01
clone01

28819

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 clone01
Member since 2003 • 28819 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

OMG OMG OMG out of nowhere.

This looks incredible. another masterpiece of 2021. Asian Doom Eternal.

what a shit trailer *looks at poster*

Oh, yeah, sniper 4321 isn't a gamer, just a ban dodging forum troll.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

37277

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 37277 Posts

Who’s down for more Wang?

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

39243

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 39243 Posts

I loved first one (or the first of the reboot), still haven't played through second game yet. Ugh, so behind, I need my consciousness digitized and go into a digital environment to play these where 1 hour real world is like 400 in there and maybe by end of this year real world I might put a dent in half my backlist

Avatar image for AcidTango
AcidTango

2227

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 2227 Posts

Looks great so far.

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

8767

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 8767 Posts

Had a blast with the remake, haven't gotten a chance to play the 2nd one though, but the third is looking pretty damn fun.

Avatar image for kazumakiryu21
KazumaKiryu21

535

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#10 KazumaKiryu21
Member since 2021 • 535 Posts

Lo wang. Underrated FPS series

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

16090

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11 NathanDrakeSwag  Online
Member since 2013 • 16090 Posts

Looks like edgy garbage.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

37277

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#12 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 37277 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

I loved first one (or the first of the reboot), still haven't played through second game yet. Ugh, so behind, I need my consciousness digitized and go into a digital environment to play these where 1 hour real world is like 400 in there and maybe by end of this year real world I might put a dent in half my backlist

What you need is a dream within a dream within a dream.

I tried liking the second one on several occasions. Its graphics are nice, its HDR is fantastic... But at the end of the day it feels like a boiled down Borderlands, it in no way reflects any of the greatness of the first game. Which is just fantastic from beginning to end.

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

28018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#13 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 28018 Posts

Hopefully there's more to it than "get locked in arena, kill all enemies, go to next arena, repeat."

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

17856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#14 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 17856 Posts

@Litchie said:

Hopefully there's more to it than "get locked in arena, kill all enemies, go to next arena, repeat."

well painkiller/serious sam/Shadow warrior are like that.

the concept introduce by painkiller.

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

28018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#15 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 28018 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

Hopefully there's more to it than "get locked in arena, kill all enemies, go to next arena, repeat."

well painkiller/serious sam/Shadow warrior are like that.

the concept introduce by painkiller.

That's lame. Guess I'll pass on this then.

Avatar image for Icarian
Icarian

1975

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#16 Icarian
Member since 2004 • 1975 Posts

After Shadow Warrior 2 only direction is up. But still don't like it. Looks too much like new Doom. SW2 was trying to copy Borderlands and now Doom? Feels like the franchise doesn't have it's own identity.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

17856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#17 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 17856 Posts

@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

Hopefully there's more to it than "get locked in arena, kill all enemies, go to next arena, repeat."

well painkiller/serious sam/Shadow warrior are like that.

the concept introduce by painkiller.

That's lame. Guess I'll pass on this then.

but come on. this time they are taking inspiration from Eternal. grappling plus platforming. also adding glory kills too.

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

8767

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 8767 Posts

@Icarian: I'm ok if it borrows heavily from the new Doom.

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

28018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#19 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 28018 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

Hopefully there's more to it than "get locked in arena, kill all enemies, go to next arena, repeat."

well painkiller/serious sam/Shadow warrior are like that.

the concept introduce by painkiller.

That's lame. Guess I'll pass on this then.

but come on. this time they are taking inspiration from Eternal. grappling plus platforming. also adding glory kills too.

And now I'm even less interested.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
Ghosts4ever

17856

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#20 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 17856 Posts

@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

Hopefully there's more to it than "get locked in arena, kill all enemies, go to next arena, repeat."

well painkiller/serious sam/Shadow warrior are like that.

the concept introduce by painkiller.

That's lame. Guess I'll pass on this then.

but come on. this time they are taking inspiration from Eternal. grappling plus platforming. also adding glory kills too.

And now I'm even less interested.

then my friend, stick to kiddy nintendo games.

This game is too badass.

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

28018

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 28018 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

That's lame. Guess I'll pass on this then.

but come on. this time they are taking inspiration from Eternal. grappling plus platforming. also adding glory kills too.

And now I'm even less interested.

then my friend, stick to kiddy nintendo games.

This game is too badass.

Glory kills sucks. Platforming? That's a big plus for a shooter?

"I'm Ghosts, I hate movie games and QTEs"
"I'm Ghosts, I love QTEs in DOOM and I really want MGS4."

Avatar image for robbie23
Robbie23

1296

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 Robbie23
Member since 2015 • 1296 Posts

I would of preferred blood 3 or blood 1 remake.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

3934

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

First one was great, second one I couldn't make it through, this one? TBD..

Avatar image for djoffer123
Djoffer123

903

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#24 Djoffer123  Online
Member since 2016 • 903 Posts

Only played the second one which were dull as hell.. reading ghost promoting platforming and qte kills as something great, makes me think I’ll also pass on this one!

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

50146

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#25 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 50146 Posts

I just hope they get rid of the loot part of it. Keep that shit out of my shooters.