Seriously? SW, why u so stoopid?

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

I know this is system wars and everything completely batshit insane is pretty much allowed coming from fanboys but this is just unbelievably stupid. Fanboys, maily lems, are really blaming Sony for Destiny being a flop? lolwut?

Lets get one thing straight shall we? Sony had NOTHING to do with Destiny's development, ONLY and just ONLY the marketing. Its like blaming MS for COD being shit just because MS has an agreement with activision for marketing purposes... If you want to blame someone, blame Activision and Bungie.

think idiots, just think

/rant

discuss

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Vatusus said:

I know this is system wars and everything completely batshit insane is pretty much allowed coming from fanboys but this is just unbelievably stupid. Fanboys, maily lems, are really blaming Sony for Destiny being a flop? lolwut?

Lets get one thing straight shall we? Sony had NOTHING to do with Destiny's development, ONLY and just ONLY the marketing. Its like blaming MS for COD being shit just because MS has an agreement with activision for marketing purposes... If you want to blame someone, blame Activision and Bungie.

think idiots, just think

/rant

discuss

proof?

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

To go through TC's posting history or not...

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

I think it's genetic.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts
@Vatusus said:

discuss

Why u write stupid, "stoopid"?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

Blog it.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Blabadon

A recent stupid post of TC's regarding Destiny

"Bet most haters are hermits who cant play the game or lems pissed off at bungie for siding with Sony."

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Because people like you get ass hurt over something that is such an obvious troll move that it shouldn't even register.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lostrib

@Blabadon said:

@Blabadon said:

"Bet most haters are hermits who cant play the game or lems pissed off at bungie for siding with Sony."

Well done

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

So hilarious, a Sony fanboy accuses other fanboys of being fanboys. Fanboyception !!! How, excuse me TC, are you any better ?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

This think someone got this butthurt over a score.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

actually i blame the sony curse for destiny failure. sony consoles are destined to have shit fps forever

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jg4xchamp

@ghostwarrior786 said:

actually i blame the sony curse for destiny failure. sony consoles are destined to have shit fps forever

Wolfenstein: The New Order exists.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

I was thinking it was gonna flop for many months.

BUT i thought it was gonna get an 8/10

Wait? you consider an 8/10 a flop? Yes becuz of the hype this game had and the huge marketing and budget from Bungie as well as the high expectations from Bungie and Activision saying it might be a gen define game that people will play for 10 years.

From all the game play and media coverage I didnt see anything exciting or great about the gameplay or features, then i played the beta and it sucked balls.

I kept saying Destiny didnt look interesting and the beta was lame. Everyone here said i was trolling, and my gaming friends at work all kept saying it was amazing and that i was being too hard head. 6 people at work got the game day one, I asked them how it was and they all expect one said it was great.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

Im glad that most posters in SW are the same annoying trolls that post in every thread, makes me realized that there are still a lot of decent gamers outside SW, that being said, i love reading stupid comments in SW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus said:

think idiots, just think

/rant

discuss

proof?

The fact the game is also on xbox? Why would sony give resources for a game that will be on the rivals console? That makes no sense... at all

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lostrib

@Vatusus said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus said:

think idiots, just think

/rant

discuss

proof?

The fact the game is also on xbox? Why would sony give resources for a game that will be on the rivals console? That makes no sense... at all

um, that doesn't prove what you said that mainly lems are blaming sony for Destiny being a flop

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 clyde46

@Vatusus said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus said:

think idiots, just think

/rant

discuss

proof?

Both console makers give devs support.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@Blabadon said:

Why is that relevant to this thread exactly? I like the game, I'm actually enjoying it imensely thus far. Its still a flop in the sense of the word. That still has nothing to do with the fact I provided in this thread.

Try again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@deadline-zero0 said:
@Vatusus said:

discuss

Why u write stupid, "stoopid"?

because I can

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 clyde46

@Vatusus said:
@Blabadon said:

Why is that relevant to this thread exactly? I like the game, I'm actually enjoying it imensely thus far. Its still a flop in the sense of the word. That still has nothing to do with the fact I provided in this thread.

Try again

You made a thread whining about what lems and hermits were saying about Destiny. I think Blabs post is very relevant to this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Fad thread.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#23 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

No it doesn't it. You just dreamed it champ.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@clyde46 said:

@Vatusus said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus said:

think idiots, just think

/rant

discuss

proof?

Yes, in marketing. Not in actual financial development. That only happens if the game is exclusive or timed exclusive like Dead Rising 3 for ex. Sony probably only paid for marketing rights (thus why MS couldnt advertise Destiny) and for the exclusive DLC.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@Vatusus said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus said:

think idiots, just think

/rant

discuss

proof?

the support you are talking about is Sony or M$ paying to have the rights to market the game, advertisement and TC ads with their logo and to be able to do an exclusive Bundle (PS4 has a Destiny bundle, X1 has a COD bundle).

Yes... devs gain money by Companies paying to do the marketing for them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@clyde46 said:

@Vatusus said:
@Blabadon said:

Try again

You made a thread whining about what lems and hermits were saying about Destiny. I think Blabs post is very relevant to this thread.

WRONG

I made a thread about the fact lems and hermits are blaming Sony for Destiny negative appraisal, NOT because they're bashing about Destiny. I couldnt give two shit to whoever likes it or not. I do. Still has nothing to do with this thread.

learn2read

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13660 Posts

Didn't cows claim Final Fantasy 13s problems were because of Xbox?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lostrib

@Vatusus said:
@clyde46 said:

@Vatusus said:
@Blabadon said:

Try again

WRONG

I made a thread about the fact lems and hermits are blaming Sony for Destiny negative appraisal, NOT because they're bashing about Destiny. I couldnt give two shit to whoever likes it or not. I do. Still has nothing to do with this thread.

learn2read

What hermits are blaming Sony for Destiny negativity?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
@lostrib said:

@Vatusus said:

@lostrib said:

@Vatusus said:

think idiots, just think

/rant

discuss

proof?

um, that doesn't prove what you said that mainly lems are blaming sony for Destiny being a flop

Go to the official Destiny thread. Someone posted an image comparing MS + Bungie to Sony + Bungie wich makes no sense. It should be Activision + Bungie

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 jg4xchamp
@speedfreak48t5p said:

@jg4xchamp said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

True I did play it on PC, instead of settling on playing a FPS on a gamepad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@lostrib: What? I didnt mentioned hermits on the TC... I said "fanboys", mainly lems (wich you can confirm yourself by going to the Destiny sticky)

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32 BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

I have already forgotten what exclusive stuff the Playstation had...

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Blabadon

@Vatusus: I don't see it

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ghostwarrior786

@jg4xchamp said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

it is pretty funny though every fps sony align themselves with (killzone, resistance, haze) turns out to be shit. they were probably so giddy this time because they got bungie but it still fucks up for them

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lostrib

@Vatusus: in the post I quoted you literally say you created a thread about lems and hermits

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Its a way of living, an art in some countries.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Blabadon

@ghostwarrior786: Nah man, Resistance 3 was a great game.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Dat cow butthurt. Sony can't even get a good FPS with one of the best FPS developers.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

@jg4xchamp said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

True I did play it on PC, instead of settling on playing a FPS on a gamepad.

#ControllerMasterRace

kb/m is for noobs

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

SW is as SW does.

Lemmings got really butthurt that MS' marquee developers got sick of their owner's bullshit and got out though.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ghostwarrior786

@Blabadon said:

@ghostwarrior786: Nah man, Resistance 3 was a great game.

im bored to tears with that game, i got to the part where u finish the little boat ride with that guy and i just cant be bothered playing it after that. feels to generic

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lostrib

@mems_1224: aimbot controller hacks

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#43 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

People don't use logic, that's why

DarthRamms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DarthRamms
Member since 2013 • 1128 Posts

Flop of the year DEAL WITH IT

A least Destiny will be more relevant than KZSF because I'm sure more people would play it online and not trade it in for another game.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#45  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Prove it or gtfo.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#46 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I just saw the Destiny Review for Gamespot.

Holy moly, They are flopping games left and right. Dead Rising PC and now Destiny.

Guys Smash Bros. is Next!

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

@Blabadon said:

It's a scary place in there.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

It's Bungie and Activision's fault.

Maybe they should have spent that 100+million ad campaign on making the game not seem like a demo of a real game.

You can't always rely on hype, name, and bought out game-show awards. This thing flopped, and straight out of gamersgate in which reviewers were scared to give into the bullshit hype so they actually reviewed the game on its merits this time around.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

Welcome to System Wars

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#50 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

SW is as SW does.

Lemmings got really butthurt that MS' marquee developers got sick of their owner's bullshit and got out though.

Can't wait to see your reaction when Drive Club flops and Horizon 2 wins awards and high scores.