Seller of Durango devkit says Durango info is old, better than Orbis (MEGATON) !

• 171 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by ultraking (6904 posts) -
[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

gotta love it when cows resort to sonydefenseforce. just like the good days.

campzor
 on a side note: how is everyone getting the coloured names all of a sudden?

go to settings. then member only. the colors will show up there. if they don't then just keep on refreshing that page until they do
#102 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

ah excellent, thanks guys... and yes i had to refresh like 15 times -.-

#103 Posted by MonsieurX (36744 posts) -
That guy got a dev kit,he must know exactly what was inside!
#104 Posted by SecretPolice (31723 posts) -

funny-gif-Ed-ONeil-laughing.gif:P

#105 Posted by walkingdream (4883 posts) -
[QUOTE="walkingdream"][QUOTE="Desmonic"] Pretty much. But there are some "preachers of truth" which are convinced otherwise :lol:ultraking
In my experience all fanboys are bad.. but guess which ones far outweigh the other with ridiculous threads and terminology?

The fanboy group you want to see?

I'm actually not entirely lemming. I'm mostly Hermit with a slight Xbox toe. Just saying over the years i've seen wayyyy more ridiculous cow threads, quotes then others.
#106 Posted by HaloPimp978 (7329 posts) -

Looks like the cows lose again

#107 Posted by lundy86_4 (48564 posts) -

Appeal to Anonymous Authority.

#108 Posted by g0ddyX (3914 posts) -

All this rumor war, and fanboys don't even realise that Xbox 3 being powerful would also help Sony and vice versa.

Durango and Orbis being similar and powerful will help devs, and consequently gamers. The only reason 360 and PS3 games ended up looking as good as they do, in ancient handware, was because the were comparable and both companies spent all gen trying to push their systems to their max.

PAL360

Too true.

Its a good thing if 720 and PS4 are similar to each other so they can have awesome multiplatform games and can push each other to produce better games..
The Wii:U on the otherhand... :roll:

#109 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
Poor lems :(
#110 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -
hahaha
#111 Posted by lx_theo (6211 posts) -

this was already pointed out in the other thread, but cows just continued covering their ears and told themselves what they wanted to hear. :lol:

lying to yourself is probably the worst thing you can do, especially over something like an emotional attachment to a piece of plastic. i wonder how sony drones live with themselves. :(

KarateeeChop

Says the person who is taking loosingENDs seriously in order o keep their self esteem intact, lol.

#112 Posted by mysticstryk (1709 posts) -

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

this was already pointed out in the other thread, but cows just continued covering their ears and told themselves what they wanted to hear. :lol:

lying to yourself is probably the worst thing you can do, especially over something like an emotional attachment to a piece of plastic. i wonder how sony drones live with themselves. :(

lx_theo

Says the person who is taking loosingENDs seriously in order o keep their self esteem intact, lol.

I think it's hilarious how you cows and lems each fill up SW with rumours and call them facts if it benefits your faction, and call them lies if it doesn't. :lol:

#113 Posted by sts106mat (24167 posts) -
Poor lems :(kuraimen
what's this "poor lems" crap you keep posting? trying to be make it the next SDC? lol
#114 Posted by osirisx3 (2113 posts) -

if it is much more expensive then it will cost more lems wil need to put their money where there mouth is.

#115 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -
I can taste the despair in some of these posts.
#116 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -
LOL i get suspended for a day and i miss this? look how cows get butthurt over superDaE comments (hard to claim he is Bullsh!ting since he has access to dev kits and information ) :cool: and TC putting words in his mouth since when ''only if you knew'' translates to ''better'' for all we know somethings change or he is talking about something else n think SDF are setting themselves for big ownage.
Avatar image for fernandmondego_
#117 Posted by fernandmondego_ (3170 posts) -

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511871

Seller of Durango devkit says Durango info is old, and is actually better than Orbis

"If only you knew" !!!!

"If only you knew" !!!!

"If only you knew" !!!!

BOOM !!!!

MEGATON !!!!!!!

loosingENDS
Quad 7990+64GB of RAM:o
#118 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -
I got to stand up for the lems, this is just too cruel. No reason to play with their emotions :(
#119 Posted by NEWMAHAY (3824 posts) -
based on a twitter?
#120 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -
based on a twitter?NEWMAHAY
the guy gave info about PS4 dev kits,info about next kinect and old next xbox specs and was selling his durango dev kit on ebay.
#121 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Poor lems :(sts106mat
what's this "poor lems" crap you keep posting? trying to be make it the next SDC? lol

No, most lems I know are poor so they can't buy a PS3.
#122 Posted by sts106mat (24167 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Poor lems :(kuraimen

No, most lems I know are poor so they can't buy a PS3.

everyone you know is poor, including yourself, hence, library log in-time.
#123 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -
[QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]based on a twitter?Tessellation
the guy gave info about PS4 dev kits,info about next kinect and old next xbox specs and was selling his durango dev kit on ebay.

How is he even allowed to sell a dev unit? Surely they are leased to people from MS?
#124 Posted by NEWMAHAY (3824 posts) -

we got 2 rumors:

1) the first one is a complete spec sheet stating that Orbis is more powerul than Durango

2) the other one is just a quote stating: "if only you knew" that TC translates as "Durango is more powerful than Orbis"

:roll:

Gue1
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
#125 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

This is nothing more than that "secret sauce" nonsense everyone on neogaf is spouting. 

ChubbyGuy40

tumblr_lnct5efyFY1qi6vqe.gif

I can't wait for these rumors to f*cking end.

Good Burger :lol:

When I was a kid I watched that movie nearly every freakin day.

#126 Posted by Heil68 (57704 posts) -
Do you need that much power for Kinect(lol) 2.0 and it's casual offerings?
#127 Posted by sts106mat (24167 posts) -

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

This is nothing more than that "secret sauce" nonsense everyone on neogaf is spouting. 

Master_ShakeXXX

and people say you have bad taste in games...
#128 Posted by NEWMAHAY (3824 posts) -
[QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]based on a twitter?Tessellation

I feel like this is just a rumor train. Has his PS4 information been confirmed? I am pretty sure nothing has been confirmed. All anyone been saying is rumor after rumor after rumor, and its not even of the finalized product.
#129 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -
So are lems be cried yet?
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#130 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]based on a twitter?clyde46

How is he even allowed to sell a dev unit? Surely they are leased to people from MS?

Have you seen the guys twitter responses, ethics are not the highest of his concerns.

I read something about MS really laying into him, I surprised he mentioned anything at all.

The funniest part of this whole thing is that devkits usually contain more power than final builds, at the very least more memory.

Lemmings are going **** over nothing, lol.

#131 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]based on a twitter?clyde46

he does and sold it for $20.000 on ebay, he has access to a lot of crap.
#132 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] the guy gave info about PS4 dev kits,info about next kinect and old next xbox specs and was selling his durango dev kit on ebay.

Wont be long before the army of lawyers from MS come a knocking.
#133 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] the guy gave info about PS4 dev kits,info about next kinect and old next xbox specs and was selling his durango dev kit on ebay.ReadingRainbow4

Have you seen the guys twitter responses, ethics are not the highest of his concerns.

I read something about MS really laying into him, I surprised he mentioned anything at all.

The funniest part of this whole thing is that devkits usually contain more power than final builds, at the very least more memory.

you seen to be really hurt by this :cool: he sold an alpha devkit which doesn't have final specs.
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
#134 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

sts106mat

Everybody has bad taste when they're a kid. 

On topic, I sincerely doubt that Nextbox will be able to compete with the PS4's hyperrealistic graphics running at 240 frames per second.

#135 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="NEWMAHAY"]based on a twitter?NEWMAHAY

I feel like this is just a rumor train. Has his PS4 information been confirmed? I am pretty sure nothing has been confirmed. All anyone been saying is rumor after rumor after rumor, and its not even of the finalized product.

there was several dev kits of the PS4 he hinted on of them.
#136 Posted by LadyBlue (4943 posts) -
So are lems be cried yet?PhazonBlazer
Can't you tell? :lol:
#137 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] How is he even allowed to sell a dev unit? Surely they are leased to people from MS?Tessellation

you seen to be really hurt by this :cool: he sold an alpha devkit which doesn't have final specs.

exactly, why are you guys trying to pass it off as ownage then.

#138 Posted by lx_theo (6211 posts) -
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clyde46"] How is he even allowed to sell a dev unit? Surely they are leased to people from MS?

Or better yet, until they are not. I can't believe people still think its real. So long as it it has actual hardware, he can claim it was a very early one before the OS and stuff was implemented. That way no one can call foul. Its not like MS is going to step in and say publically what it really is.
#139 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -
[QUOTE="lx_theo"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] he does and sold it for $20.000 on ebay, he has access to a lot of crap.

Or better yet, until they are not. I can't believe people still think its real. So long as it it has actual hardware, he can claim it was a very early one before the OS and stuff was implemented. That way no one can call foul. Its not like MS is going to step in and say publically what it really is.

They can still get him and keep it under wraps.
#140 Posted by PhazonBlazer (12013 posts) -
[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]So are lems be cried yet?Pete-B
Can't you tell? :lol:

Seems like cows and lems are butthurt :|
#141 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clyde46"] How is he even allowed to sell a dev unit? Surely they are leased to people from MS?

I think they already did and nothing happened.
#142 Posted by sts106mat (24167 posts) -

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

Master_ShakeXXX

Everybody has bad taste when they're a kid. 

On topic, I sincerely doubt that Nextbox will be able to compete with the PS4's hyperrealistic graphics running at 240 frames per second.

lol, not me, i watched iron eagle every day, top gun is crap by comparison.
#143 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

ReadingRainbow4

because he has access to current dev kits and because he knows what is going on :cool: ?
#144 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] you seen to be really hurt by this :cool: he sold an alpha devkit which doesn't have final specs.Tessellation

because he has access to current dev kits and because he knows what is going on :cool: ?

Do we have any proof of that?
#145 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tessellation"] you seen to be really hurt by this :cool: he sold an alpha devkit which doesn't have final specs.Tessellation

any proof of that or are you all just being strung along.

I already answered my question, never mind.

#146 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

clyde46

he sent new documentation regarding the next xbox to kotaku,just like he did before.
#147 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] because he has access to current dev kits and because he knows what is going on :cool: ?

he sent new documentation regarding the next xbox to kotaku,just like he did before.

What sort of documentation?
#148 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Do we have any proof of that?

just going by what he said specs most likely.
#149 Posted by clyde46 (49048 posts) -
[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Tessellation"] he sent new documentation regarding the next xbox to kotaku,just like he did before.

I'll take that with a grain of salt.
#150 Posted by Tessellation (9002 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tessellation"][QUOTE="clyde46"] What sort of documentation?clyde46

I'll take that with a grain of salt.

there is lot of people that are under MS NDA,even one of the guys of digital foundry is under that,i don't know what is going on but he is more legit than average forum joe's n he provided many leaks that turned up to be true.