Sega to bring Hatsune Miku Project Diva F for the PS3 overseas?!

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 0

#51 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts
Not that crap. Bring Valkyria Chronicles 3 to the West instead.
timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#52 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

The ten people who would actually buy it will be thrilled if this happens.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

So playing the demo, all in all it more Project Diva goodness on the big screen. While I think I would prefer portable a bit more, playing it on the PS3 is fine. I glad they didn't go with the somewhat creepy Dreamy Theatre graphics, and everything from the menu to the modules to the stages looks so nicely crisp and clean. I just not sure about the additional of star notes through. In the Vita version you touch the screen, while this one you just flick a analog stick, and it works, but it still feels... a bit clunky and awkward. There also that technical zone thing which seems to be fine, don't know what it exactly does. Also like that mistakes can disrupt the sound now.

Overall beside a minor irk, I love it, and will look until getting it whether I import or get the oversea version if Sega actually releases it to NA.

josephl64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 josephl64
Member since 2008 • 4424 Posts

So playing the demo, all in all it more Project Diva goodness on the big screen. While I think I would prefer portable a bit more, playing it on the PS3 is fine. I glad they didn't go with the somewhat creepy Dreamy Theatre graphics, and everything from the menu to the modules to the stages looks so nicely crisp and clean. I just not sure about the additional of star notes through. In the Vita version you touch the screen, while this one you just flick a analog stick, and it works, but it still feels... a bit clunky and awkward. There also that technical zone thing which seems to be fine, don't know what it exactly does. Also like that mistakes can disrupt the sound now.

Overall beside a minor irk, I love it, and will look until getting it whether I import or get the oversea version if Sega actually releases it to NA.

Wanderer5
technical zone, to put it simply is just a small section of a song where if you get every single note right, you get a small boost or bonus the bar to help you get a higher ranking or pass the song. Nice to see you like it, but until my wifi gets working again, I'll have to take your word on the star notes thing...hope I can get used to it
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

technical zone, to put it simply is just a small section of a song where if you get every single note right, you get a small boost or bonus the bar to help you get a higher ranking or pass the song. Nice to see you like it, but until my wifi gets working again, I'll have to take your word on the star notes thing...hope I can get used to itjosephl64

Ah okay.

And at least the star notes mostly are in their own sections of the song. I think it could be a annoyance if they are thrown into a series of X,O, Square, Trinagle.

josephl64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 josephl64
Member since 2008 • 4424 Posts

[QUOTE="josephl64"] technical zone, to put it simply is just a small section of a song where if you get every single note right, you get a small boost or bonus the bar to help you get a higher ranking or pass the song. Nice to see you like it, but until my wifi gets working again, I'll have to take your word on the star notes thing...hope I can get used to itWanderer5

Ah okay.

And at least the star notes mostly are in their own sections of the song. I think it could be a annoyance if they are thrown into a series of X,O, Square, Trinagle.

that's good to hear that they are keeping it like the vita version, with their own separate section