Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#251  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 5000 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@pc_rocks: maybe this guy can explain it for you since everything Cerny says goes over your head. Listen closely now. PS, you trolls would've been banned under the old rules. You constantly are able to say disproven BS all day. Consider yourselves lucky. https://youtu.be/OUSrMTDCc3Y

Don't have time to waste 40 minutes on some nonsense. PS5 is not 10.28 TFLOPs and I don't need to listen to some idiot blabling on youtuber to know that. Just because idiots like you who don't understand anything buys the snake oil from Cerny doesn't have any bearing on reality. Want to prove something then provide reputable sources.

Remain mad!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33699 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Not 10.28 TFLOPs, cry more! Cerny never ever called it a 10.28TFLOPs machine. feel free to provide a quote. The frequency is variable. Remain mad.

Putting words in my mouth and grasping for straws just shows your extreme desperation due to me keep exposing you as a fraud and your lies. On the other hand provide proof that Cerny contributed to RDNA or Navi.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-playstation-5-specs-and-tech-that-deliver-sonys-next-gen-vision

Its 10.28TF what you can argue is that is not always 10.28 based on variable clocks, and in fact as long as the CPU doesn't spike power the GPU will always be 2.23ghz in other word 10.28TF.

Now believe what you want but the fact of the matter is you are a blind fool who believe what serve you best, even when coming from the same source, by the way Cerny also claimed both components can run at the same time at peak again something you don't believe and once again proving my point, you believe what you WANT.

I didn't put words in your mouth you claimed Navi was on AMD road map for DECADES in a pathetic attempt to prove sony had not involvement in Navi.

I don't agree with Sony having to do with Navi that was a rumor.

But you made a false claim and instead of admitting been wrong you deflected and try to damage control your false statement.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Not 10.28 TFLOPs, cry more! Cerny never ever called it a 10.28TFLOPs machine. feel free to provide a quote. The frequency is variable. Remain mad.

Putting words in my mouth and grasping for straws just shows your extreme desperation due to me keep exposing you as a fraud and your lies. On the other hand provide proof that Cerny contributed to RDNA or Navi.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-playstation-5-specs-and-tech-that-deliver-sonys-next-gen-vision

Its 10.28TF what you can argue is that is not always 10.28 based on variable clocks, and in fact as long as the CPU doesn't spike power the GPU will always be 2.23ghz in other word 10.28TF.

Now believe what you want but the fact of the matter is you are a blind fool who believe what serve you best, even when coming from the same source, by the way Cerny also claimed both components can run at the same time at peak again something you don't believe and once again proving my point, you believe what you WANT.

I didn't put words in your mouth you claimed Navi was on AMD road map for DECADES in a pathetic attempt to prove sony had not involvement in Navi.

I don't agree with Sony having to do with Navi that was a rumor.

But you made a false claim and instead of admitting been wrong you deflected and try to damage control your false statement.

Not 10.28TFLOPs. From the link: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency) effectively delivering 10.28TF of peak compute performance. Self ownage.Provide proof from Sony/Cerny that it's 10.28TFLOPs.

Remain mad and desperate to put words in my mouth.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2208 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@Gatygun: a simple Google search is your friend. All 3 games have been confirmed to be 4k60 on both platforms.

More powerful gpu will run it more stable or will run higher settings. They won't be the same. 4k and 60fps statements by those devs mean nothing.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33699 Posts

@Gatygun said:
@Sagemode87 said:

@Gatygun: a simple Google search is your friend. All 3 games have been confirmed to be 4k60 on both platforms.

More powerful gpu will run it more stable or will run higher settings. They won't be the same. 4k and 60fps statements by those devs mean nothing.

The xbox doesn't have enough juice over the PS5 do to all those combined, one or the other may be, i think it may have some better looking details here and there and parity in frames, or a few frames less and equal quality probably.

@pc_rocks said:

Not 10.28TFLOPs. From the link: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency) effectively delivering 10.28TF of peak compute performance. Self ownage.Provide proof from Sony/Cerny that it's 10.28TFLOPs.

Remain mad and desperate to put words in my mouth.

I didn't own my self clearly your interpretation is as sad as your arguments.

10.28TF unless the GPU is under 2.23ghz which DF also stated developers are not DOING..不

Several developers speaking to Digital Foundry have stated that their current PS5 work sees them throttling back the CPU in order to ensure a sustained 2.23GHz clock on the graphics core.

If the speed is always 2.23ghz what is the TF count?

10.28TF..不不不

My question is what developer will chose 3% more CPU over 3% more GPU....

And how bad 3% will even be from the full speed.不

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

I didn't own my self clearly your interpretation is as sad as your arguments.

10.28TF unless the GPU is under 2.23ghz which DF also stated developers are not DOING..不

Several developers speaking to Digital Foundry have stated that their current PS5 work sees them throttling back the CPU in order to ensure a sustained 2.23GHz clock on the graphics core.

If the speed is always 2.23ghz what is the TF count?

10.28TF..不不不

My question is what developer will chose 3% more CPU over 3% more GPU....

And how bad 3% will even be from the full speed.不

Not 10.28 TFLOPs and won't always be 2.23 GHz. Remain mad!

Still waiting for the proof of it from Cerny/Sony. And need sources for the max 3% claim as well.