Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#201 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69407 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Pedro:

Na its just funny showing how much of a corporate b!tch you are while you desperate try to hide it.😂

Your projection is absolutely self revealing.😂🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Pedro
@Zero_epyon said:

@Pedro: enough to engage in a conversation apparently lol

Hell yeah. 😁

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@Zero_epyon: I am arguing in circles and dismissing claims? That is laughable. We have seen DF test the theory of high clocks and the conclusion was fewer cores at high clocks equal less performance.

In your own video the stock 5700XT won more then not. Which proved DF correct. Now add the fact that there is a massive core disadvantage. A massive bandwidth disadvantage and yet you keep downplaying this as if it has no barring on performance.

So you can keep going on about this none sense. But the fact still remains that XSX will out perform the PS5. Like it or not. Would you like to wager this?

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Everyone except desperate lems with no first party games to hype knew this would be the case.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@BlackShirt20: take a seat already Blackshirt. You've been owned several times in this thread already. Learn to math. There's not much difference from 10.3 and 12. Especially considering PS5 does some things better than Series X.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 BlackShirt20

@Sagemode87: I hit your nerves don’t I? Pointing out the PS5 weaknesses and inferior design really irritates you. Eats you alive inside. Do you know why? Because you are insecure. You know once comparison videos start the focus is gonna shift from PS5 to how impressive and amazing XSX is.

The reason Sony doesn’t put the PS5 in media hands is because it cannot compete with what XSX has shown. It just can’t.

But you know what? I am a nice guy...... So please explain to us your claim how the 12>10 is not much different when “when PS5 does something’s better”. What are these things that PS5 does better that will help Sony keep the difference closer like you claim........

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#207 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@pc_rocks: He says he expects it to remain at or close to the peak. Take it for what it’s worth.

I already did but the cows didn't and are running around with the 10.3 number by conveniently omitting the variable and peak part.

Besides Cerny says a lot of BS and gets away with it. People are too caught up with Phil and don't realize that Cerny also does the same thing or sometimes even worse.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Sagemode87

@pc_rocks: variable clock is just smartshift, it uses what would be unused with fixed clocks. Do some research already. Cerny already said it the machine can stay at peak at all times if necessary. Idiots just perceived it as they overclocked the hell out of a weaker chip. Reading comprehension is important. Watch the deep dive again until you get it.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Sagemode87

@BlackShirt20: get laid dude 🤣 You take this too seriously. Games will look the same. PS5 has a higher pixel fill rate.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 PC_Rocks
@Zero_epyon said:
@pc_rocks said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@pc_rocks said:

Again factually false and cherry picking workloads that don't stress CUs. If higher clocks are a substitute of more SM/CUs as Cerny claimed then none of the top GPUs have more cores and less clocks which is generally the case in PCs. Apart from pixel rate none of the graphics workloads scale well with clocks over cores. It's baffling that suddenly Cerny and cows know more about GPUs then Nvidia + AMD combined with decades of designing GPUs.

Lighting, RT, Geometry/Tessellation, Geometry culling all scale well on cores, especially RT which is also significantly heavy on bandwidth. Another disadvantage of higher clocks over core count is latency/access time for memory. In other words higher clocks over more cores needs even higher memory bandwidth which PS5 already has less.

Loading Video...

Sure if you didn't like the games in the first video and the ones tested here: https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/radeon-rx-5700-unlock-overclock-undervolt then check out the one above that uses games like RDR2, FH4, Tomb Raider, and Witcher 3.

An overclocked morepowertool edited 5700 can perform as well or perform better than a stock 5700 XT with extra CU counts. This has been common knowledge since last year amongst PC enthusiasts. Also, as Richard from DF states, oveclocking memory on AMD cards doesn't always translate into a significant boost to performance. In his test, he overclocked the memory by 9% but got back a 1% difference in performance.

Again missing the point. Let me break it down:

1. 5700 vs XT isn't a good comparison for PS5 vs XSX. One has just a difference of 4 CUs while the other has 16.

2. In the video you posted the games are running at 2K or 1080p, can't really tell but definitely not at 4K and definitely not at max performance. Once you have enough head room due to low resolution it won't show you much difference. This can be confirmed from the lowest FPS differential.

3. The better comparison would be 7970XT with 7870 OC or something like that. I forgot the actual two models but the OC version has higher TFLOPs but lower CUs and it didn't perform well in games.

4. Add RT and the difference will be higher. Also, pretty sure Richard didn't test the RT's effect on memory bandwidth. Regardless, at higher clocks with less cores memory becomes a bottleneck.

5. Lastly, if Cerny is such a genius on why higher clocks are better then do tell why Nvidia and AMD for their flagship GPUs have more cores and faster memory over clocks. Suddenly Cerny knows more about the actual creators of GPUs.

1. As I said to @regnaston earlier, I'm not saying that the clock nullifies the difference, but that the difference won't be as larger as people expect.

2. You are correct that it's 1440p. I thought it was 4K. However, the first video I posted shows little differences between the 4K modes in those games, including games like Metro Exodus. If that doesn't convince you then you're free to do so.

3. That comparison isn't better though. The 7970 had an extra GB of Ram than the 7870 XT. The 5700 and 5700 XT are identical enough that the VBios for the 5700 XT can be installed on the 5700 and work well. I'm not sure the same could be done with the 7000 cards. The 5700 XT and 5700 also share the same memory size, bandwidth, and bus sizes. I couldn't find any benchmarks but I'd imagine the 1 GB memory difference would play a big factor in performance.

4. He couldn't. The 5700 doesn't have dedicated RT hardware like RDNA 2 is supposed to have. So the Jury is still out on that one, but if it's supposed to be more beneficial to have for CUs then it is what it is. Again, not arguing that there will be no difference, just that it won't be as pronounced as some expect.

5. If these leaks are real, Navi 21 XT will have a boost clock of 2.4Ghz, just a bit higher than the PS5's boost clock along with what you said. I'm sure cost was a factor in going with the memory speeds but I can't speak for Cerny. https://technosports.co.in/2020/10/19/the-leak-of-amd-navi-21-gpu-is-one-the-biggest-flex-we-have-seen-in-2020/#:~:text=The%20veteran%20tech%20leaker%20Rogaine,of%20up%20to%202.4GHz.

1. Actually you tried to imply it when you posted the 5700 vs 5700XT comparison, while I specifically said that more CUs are better for many workloads and especially modern workloads, not to mention GPUs are inherently suited for parallel workloads so arguing against it is counter-intuitive when the CPUs which are traditionally suited for serial workloads are going more parallel. You were probably motivated by Cerny's claim to do that which I outlined why is a fallacy.

2. The games are not stressing the CUs enough hence the overclocks helps in this case. I think I already explained. Not going to repeat again.

3. True that 1GB is a factor and can be a factor at higher resolution textures but you're forgetting that was the era of 1080p and similar res textures so memory wasn't really a bottleneck back then. It was cores vs clocks. This is the reason why 750Ti performed better than PS4 but only fallen behind later when games started using more VRAM.

4. That was my whole point, he didn't but we all know from the RT workload that it scales with cores and is bandwidth hungry from Nvidia's implementation. And from AMD's implementation that they described it should be even more dependent on cores than Nvidia's.

5. No one said that clocks aren't a factor or important. They have been consistently getting higher since the GPUs inception. My point is between cores and clocks, the usual progression is mostly in cores not in clocks. You can see with the flag ship GPUs vs mid-lower tier GPUs and succeeding architectures. They add more cores not massively overclock it. Pretty sure, for the same TFLOPs more cores are better than more clocks but it's also costly as it drives the silicon cost higher.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 PC_Rocks

@Sagemode87 said:

@pc_rocks: variable clock is just smartshift, it uses what would be unused with fixed clocks. Do some research already. Cerny already said it the machine can stay at peak at all times if necessary. Idiots just perceived it as they overclocked the hell out of a weaker chip. Reading comprehension is important. Watch the deep dive again until you get it.

Wrong! For unused clocks you don't need smart shift. CPUs and GPUs can be down-clocked on their own because that's how every PC in the world functions. SmartShift is invented for low power devices like laptops to share power between GPUs and CPUs where only one could reach the max clocks at the same time for a given power budget.

And Cerny is full of sh*t, first he didn't say that the clocks will remain at their max at all times and specifically avoided the question on how low they can get when asked point blank. And where he did try to dance around the fact saying that developers won't have to choose one over the other he was outed as a liar by devs who said they are throttling the CPU to make the GPU run at full clocks.

I have already seen the deep dive and know much more about this stuff then you ever will in your life time. Idiots like you shouldn't talk about things they have no idea about and just goes by buzzwords.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Sagemode87

@pc_rocks: OK bro. Xbox good, Playstation bad. No point in arguing in circles. Lems will just have to be beat over the head that there won't be a noticeable difference. Sorry you guys bought into Microsofts hype again.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 PC_Rocks

@Sagemode87 said:

@pc_rocks: OK bro. Xbox good, Playstation bad. No point in arguing in circles. Lems will just have to be beat over the head that there won't be a noticeable difference. Sorry you guys bought into Microsofts hype again.

Xbox vs PS is not my fight. I don't have a horse in this race. My problem is with false information and cows/Sony because they have a history of spreading it. I also go after cows more than lems because they are the most toxic fanbase/cult there is.

Don't be mad that Cerny has fooled you again with his lies.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#214 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Talking to Xbox fanboys is like talking to a brick wall.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

@ButDuuude said:

Talking with Sony fanboys is like trying to reason with an enraged pitbull.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2138 Posts

Doesn't matter how powerful the X Series is when Demons Souls destroys all of X series games. Hell it made Halo look like a upgraded Switch game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Pedro

@lebanese_boy said:
@ButDuuude said:

Or a blob fish.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

@Pedro said:
@lebanese_boy said:
@ButDuuude said:

Or a blob fish.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Pedro

@lebanese_boy: 😂😈

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@pc_rocks:

And you continue to act like it will not be on or close peak most of the time, even if 5% is drop that would not cause any mayor downgrade.

I dont see you fighting this hard buffoons who claim 9.2TF without a single piece of evidence but a old ass test on a unfinish chip that was been tested.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro:

Seeing you is like looking into a mirror the only difference is i dont hide it you try to and fail badly.😁

At this point is pretty much undeniable who you root for and against..😂😂😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Pedro

@tormentos: I upset you, and that makes me happy. 😂

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

@pc_rocks:

And you continue to act like it will not be on or close peak most of the time, even if 5% is drop that would not cause any mayor downgrade.

I dont see you fighting this hard buffoons who claim 9.2TF without a single piece of evidence but a old ass test on a unfinish chip that was been tested.

Irrelevant how much or how frequent will it drop. The point is it will and the people who are saying otherwise are outright lying knowing full well they are. Hence my beef with them including you.

I did fight the 'bufoons' when they initially called it 9.2 but then stopped doing that because a)most of them are using it as a meme b)it makes you cows panties in a twist. I did correct the idiots who truly believe that and also when they over hype XSX.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Seeing cows in full meltdown mode is absolutely hilarious... lmao. Pretty sure we saw this just before the release of the XB1X too. Wonder why that was... hmmmm.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By BlackShirt20

@Sagemode87: married with three kids. What’s your excuse virgin?

Why do you think they will look the same?

If you think pixel count is a worthwhile answer you don’t know anything.

mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

Valhalla runs the same on PS5 as it does XSex, same for Watchdogs. Two open world games. Also the same for COD. Where's this "HUGE" advantage Lems? Seems you're running out of things to hype..The most powerful console won't even show its superiority at launch. PS4 instantly had resolution differences at launch. Wonder what the excuses will be.

Has there ever been any difference between these two console makers? I'm pretty sure I could've had the same experience with an XBone that I had with my PS4 seeing that I mainly play multi plats.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 tormentos

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Seeing cows in full meltdown mode is absolutely hilarious... lmao. Pretty sure we saw this just before the release of the XB1X too. Wonder why that was... hmmmm.

Says the dude who damage control 720p and 900p for $100 more.😂

@pc_rocks said:

Irrelevant how much or how frequent will it drop. The point is it will and the people who are saying otherwise are outright lying knowing full well they are. Hence my beef with them including you.

I did fight the 'bufoons' when they initially called it 9.2 but then stopped doing that because a)most of them are using it as a meme b)it makes you cows panties in a twist. I did correct the idiots who truly believe that and also when they over hype XSX.

Yeah it will 3% oh there goes 49FPS out of the 60FPS the version would have.

The sad and pathetic part is that you insist in trying to convince us that you are a PC gamer, please explain to me how will 3% lower clock speed with impact performance?

You were one of them.🤣

Now maybe you want to invent something else you know like AMD planed Navi since 2000.🤣🤣🤣

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By tormentos
@Pedro said:

@tormentos: I upset you, and that makes me happy. 😂

I think it is another person the one been upset, specially after been exposed as a corporate puppet.😂

How is that Edge intrusive browser that your over lord forced on us by update that magically appear in my taskbar without permission.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos: It's funny watching YOU call someone else a corporate puppet without sensing the irony.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:

@pc_rocks said:

Yeah it will 3% oh there goes 49FPS out of the 60FPS the version would have.

The sad and pathetic part is that you insist in trying to convince us that you are a PC gamer, please explain to me how will 3% lower clock speed with impact performance?

You were one of them.🤣

Now maybe you want to invent something else you know like AMD planed Navi since 2000.🤣🤣🤣

Irrelevant! Fact is it's not 10.3 TFLOPs. No amount of lies or deflection will change that. Neither by you nor by the certified PoS liar Cerny. Remain mad!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#231 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58890 Posts

It's unfortunate the days where a different platform version would be an entirely different game are all but extinct.

In the end, we got more games out of it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Pedro

@tormentos: And my presence keeps getting you riled up. 😂🤣

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 tormentos

@kingtito said:

@tormentos: It's funny watching YOU call someone else a corporate puppet without sensing the irony.

Actually that would be true in our sorry ass case who after years of ass kissing MS can't even admit been a lemming, on my part no there is no irony i see my self for what i am a blind fanboy now keep fooling your self into thinking you are not one, because thats about the only person you convince your self.😁

@pc_rocks said:

Irrelevant! Fact is it's not 10.3 TFLOPs. No amount of lies or deflection will change that. Neither by you nor by the certified PoS liar Cerny. Remain mad!

It never was it was 10.28 according to SONY, but again from 10.28 to 10.30 there is NOTHING not a single frame more.

The problem with you is simple Cerny say it is 10.28TF that equal a lie to you, yet he claim it has variable rate that equal the truth to you, both arguments coming from the same man on the same topic and you chose to believe the one you want, you give credibility to 1 and don't to the other basically you are a blind fool who gives credibility to what serve him best.

Now please provide evidence of AMD planning Navi since 2000 or earlier like you claim.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 tormentos
@Pedro said:

You are so invested in having the last word that you will continue to repeat the same stupidity over and over again.🤣🤣🤣

You are a corporate b!tch deal with it.😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Pedro

@tormentos: I have got you triggered.😎

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Actually that would be true in our sorry ass case who after years of ass kissing MS can't even admit been a lemming, on my part no there is no irony i see my self for what i am a blind fanboy now keep fooling your self into thinking you are not one, because thats about the only person you convince your self.😁

Are we an item now? Nice try at deflecting though I'm glad you can admit you're a corporate shill devoid of thought. Sadly for you though, you and I are not the same...not even in the same ball park, not even the same sport.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#237 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61477 Posts

@tormentos said:

Pot, meet kettle.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Sagemode87

@BlackShirt20: lol, with your time on here we all know that's a lie lmao.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Sagemode87

@pc_rocks: maybe this guy can explain it for you since everything Cerny says goes over your head. Listen closely now. PS, you trolls would've been banned under the old rules. You constantly are able to say disproven BS all day. Consider yourselves lucky. https://youtu.be/OUSrMTDCc3Y

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 BlackShirt20

@Sagemode87: Why are you avoiding the question. How do you think they will look and perform identical? All you said was pixel count lol.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

You are so invested in having the last word that you will continue to repeat the same stupidity over and over again.🤣🤣🤣

Top tier projection.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 BlackShirt20

@Sagemode87 said:

@pc_rocks: maybe this guy can explain it for you since everything Cerny says goes over your head. Listen closely now. PS, you trolls would've been banned under the old rules. You constantly are able to say disproven BS all day. Consider yourselves lucky. https://youtu.be/OUSrMTDCc3Y

That guy is a total fraud. He claimed in multiple videos PS5 has RDNA 3 features. He was one of the biggest rumor pushers of PS5 having over 13TF. He claims to have multiple inside Sony sources insiders and he is always wrong.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 tormentos

@BlackShirt20 said:

That guy is a total fraud. He claimed in multiple videos PS5 has RDNA 3 features. He was one of the biggest rumor pushers of PS5 having over 13TF. He claims to have multiple inside Sony sources insiders and he is always wrong.

I am not saying the feature the PS5 has is RDNA3, but certainly isn't on RDNA 2 cache scrubbers.

@fedor said:

Top tier projection.

No denial on this end bro.😊

Unlike some of you i have at least some dignity and actually recognize my self as a fanboy which is more than i can say for YOU and several other people here with agendas including Predictable Pedro.

@lundy86_4 said:
@tormentos said:

Pot, meet kettle.

Thanks for confirming that Pedro like me is a corporate b!tch.😁

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@tormentos said:

@fedor said:

Top tier projection.

No denial on this end bro.😊

Unlike some of you i have at least some dignity and actually recognize my self as a fanboy which is more than i can say for YOU and several other people here with agendas including Predictable Pedro.

Thanks for confirming that Pedro like me is a corporate b!tch.😁

You should actually be embarrassed. This is sad.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 tormentos

@kingtito said:

Are we an item now? Nice try at deflecting though I'm glad you can admit you're a corporate shill devoid of thought. Sadly for you though, you and I are not the same...not even in the same ball park, not even the same sport.

There is no deflection but your deflection, you are a MS fanboy who can't even come to term with it.

I am a sony fan who accept been a sony fan, there is the line that draw the difference between you and me.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Sagemode87

@BlackShirt20: any proof to back up your statement?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Pedro

Do I get an award for getting someone so triggered?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

There is no deflection but your deflection, you are a MS fanboy who can't even come to term with it.

I am a sony fan who accept been a sony fan, there is the line that draw the difference between you and me.

Yes a line that absolutely shows a difference between you and I, you're a corporate shill hating on anything not from your master and overlords. At least you can admit that

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 kingtito
@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

I'm sorry you probably don't understand what irony means. That's my bad

i·ro·ny1/ˈīrənē/noun

1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect."“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"Similar:sarcasmsardonicismdrynesscausticitysharpnessacerbityacidbitternesstrenchancymordancycynicismmockerysatireridiculederisionscornsneeringwrynessbackhandednesssarkinessOpposite:sincerity
    • a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.plural noun: ironies"the irony is that I thought he could help me"Similar:paradoxparadoxical natureincongruityincongruousnesspeculiarityOpposite:logic
    • a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.noun: dramatic irony; plural noun: tragic iron

Hope this helps you understand my previous post.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By PC_Rocks

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

It never was it was 10.28 according to SONY, but again from 10.28 to 10.30 there is NOTHING not a single frame more.

The problem with you is simple Cerny say it is 10.28TF that equal a lie to you, yet he claim it has variable rate that equal the truth to you, both arguments coming from the same man on the same topic and you chose to believe the one you want, you give credibility to 1 and don't to the other basically you are a blind fool who gives credibility to what serve him best.

Now please provide evidence of AMD planning Navi since 2000 or earlier like you claim.

Not 10.28 TFLOPs, cry more! Cerny/Sony never ever called it a 10.28TFLOPs machine. feel free to provide a quote. The frequency is variable. Remain mad.

Putting words in my mouth and grasping for straws just shows your extreme desperation due to me keep exposing you as a fraud and your lies. On the other hand provide proof that Cerny contributed to RDNA or Navi.