Ryan McCaffrey admits Xbox crossgen PR was a load of crap

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
@clone01 said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@clone01 said:
@ProtossRushX said:

@subspecies_ii: Ty man I just had whip out some facts on these guys. I dunno what they are gonna call me now that I showed I owned there garbage.

Their, bro. And I'll just continue to call you a shit poster, bro.

Whatever Lem xbox sucks I don't care I don't want x-series like you.

Why you gotta be like that bro? What's your gamertag, bro? Why does it matter what someone chooses to buy, bro? You're not being very bro-like, bro.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@subspecies_ii said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@kingtito said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

Hmm, interesting. Curious, what is achieved by lying about having an Xbox? I'm quite lost, here.

Personally I have no idea but people do. I don't expect him to answer but going to continue to call him out regardless.

led the system out of my closet. You can see the massive power supply and my controller right there its the call of duty AW 1 terabyte pos console that I hate and don't use anymore.

My ps4 is not hooked up right now, im mostly into pc gaming right with wow classic getting aq40 loot on my warrior you know the drill

I use the dual shock 4 as my main controller its way more comfortable than the xb1 controller especially the d-pad and the stick layout is perfection. I win so many games with my ds4 in rocket league and street fighter 5 I will never ever go back to the xb1 ever again. The x-series controller looks like the same shit too useless to me. I'll go DualSense.

Thats a gtx 1070 super BTW yeah its super its leagues ahead x-series s and x. I DOn't need a x-series x in my life it has no games.

My Switch lite is getting kinda dusty. Uh yeah it needs some games I'm not animal crossing and I'm not an origami king guy either. So yeah I mean get me games Nintendo your system is getting dusty and ashy.

Okay so now that your wrekt and I own everything. I got the gaming pc, the VCR xb1, the ps4 with bloodborne last of us 2 bundle, and the switch lite.

So yeah dude I have it all! You got owned take your L walk out the thread just move along accept that I'm an xbox guy who went over to ps4.

I've been an xbox guy since 2013 bro.

Kingtito has been destroyed

He still hasn't show us his stuff he could be a fake Lem fanboy we dunno if he owns anything IM THE REAL DEAL HERE as you see here.

In one post dude savagely owns a whole group of rabid lems, lol.

Bravo, @ProtossRushX.

Can I play? I have all the things, too. Hats off to anybody who can identify the devices sharing the top shelf with the TV.

EDIT: had to remove the PC one, I realized my desktop had personal info on it. Whoops.

There we go.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Why do you act (hopefully its an act) like a butthurt baby all the time? When you call people motherfuckers you've lost the argument before you've begun.

You stalk people on Twitter waiting for them to say anything you can make a thread about here (the proofs in your post history) and constantly saying no one cares about Xbox and yet you constantly own yourself by making threads about it.

You should look in the mirror (if you have one) but i'm betting you won't because you won't like the person staring back at you. I'm starting to feel pity for you, you should share your PSN ID or whatever its called with Protoss he also could you a friend.

Man shut up, this is isn't the System Wars of old, where you and all the other Boners and their alt accounts could flag pro-Sony users off the board. Nobody's scared of you, we can freely slap around Xbox while you break down over it. It's just a video game console with lackluster games, it's not your dad. You're in System Wars, but you're the first one down blubbering on your knees every time Xbox is in the crosshairs.

I don't give a damn if feelings get hurt over my video game opinions. You'll be okay. You sure don't have that consideration when someone's roasting Sony. This is the place to do that. God damn, lems are the most humorless sandy assholes alive when it comes to that terrible console. Do you think you're actually saving Xbox here? 🤣🤣🤣

Man you're beyond sad, you actually treat this place for real. I hope someone helps you before you hurt someone in real life :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@clone01 said:
@clone01 said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@clone01 said:
@ProtossRushX said:

@subspecies_ii: Ty man I just had whip out some facts on these guys. I dunno what they are gonna call me now that I showed I owned there garbage.

Their, bro. And I'll just continue to call you a shit poster, bro.

Whatever Lem xbox sucks I don't care I don't want x-series like you.

Why you gotta be like that bro? What's your gamertag, bro? Why does it matter what someone chooses to buy, bro? You're not being very bro-like, bro.

Yeah he's not showing his Xbox stats/gamertag because he will be exposed lol.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Man you're beyond sad, you actually treat this place for real. I hope someone helps you before you hurt someone in real life :(

But I've already hurt something. Your pride and feelings. 😂

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

@i_p_daily: Agreed. That’s pretty sad. All the “pro-Sony” people that I can think of deserves to be gone because they were toxic af. I’m sure some of those users are back here anyway. Some people don’t seem to understand the difference between good natured ribbing and being a shitposting toxic asshat.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@i_p_daily: Agreed. That’s pretty sad. All the “pro-Sony” people that I can think of deserves to be gone because they were toxic af. I’m sure some of those users are back here anyway. Some people don’t seem to understand the difference between good natured ribbing and being a shitposting toxic asshat.

Bro take a break from here...play some games or something. It works both ways you got people like I_Own_You_Forever on the xbox side I don't see nearly that bad on Sony side and people you and clone never called him out. You got to be more neutral man. You can't let Iownforever post his crap all over the place.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#109 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15906 Posts

@ProtossRushX: respect

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

@sakaixx: Ty man

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 BenjaminBanklin

@Archangel3371 said:

"Oh the poor Xbox fans. They do nothing wrong. Those mean ol' Sony fans won't stop beating us up."

You're only in mourning because lems don't have the run of the board anymore. I remember a gem from you that was the most toxic thing I ever heard.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Archangel3371

@ProtossRushX: Nah, I don’t need a break plus I play plenty of games so I’m good. 😅

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Archangel3371

@BenjaminBanklin: I certainly never said that but sorry chum if you’re going to start crying about “lems running pro-Sony posters off the board” I’m going to put a little bit of truth into that statement.

You know of a “toxic gem” from me do you? I have a good idea of what that is and it was definitely something that was misconstrued on your end, I guarantee it.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 BenjaminBanklin

@Archangel3371 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: I certainly never said that but sorry chum if you’re going to start crying about “lems running pro-Sony posters off the board” I’m going to put a little bit of truth into that statement.

You know of a “toxic gem” from me do you? I have a good idea of what that is and it was definitely something that was misconstrued on your end, I guarantee it.

Oh I know you know what it is. The troll said it, you co-signed on it, and the thread was wiped... and you STILL have an account. Don't pretend you haven't benefited from the "lem immunity" that used to plague these boards.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Archangel3371

@BenjaminBanklin: Yep, you definitely misconstrued it for sure. I certainly didn’t “co-sign” it as you say. Understanding why something happens does not equate to condoning it. I clarified it then just like I clarified it now and the thread was deservedly wiped. Of course that’s really all that needs to be said but I won’t let you try to push a narrative that isn’t true.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 BenjaminBanklin

@Archangel3371 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Yep, you definitely misconstrued it for sure. I certainly didn’t “co-sign” it as you say. Understanding why something happens does not equate to condoning it. I clarified it then just like I clarified it now and the thread was deservedly wiped. Of course that’s really all that needs to be said but I won’t let you try to push a narrative that isn’t true.

I'm not repeating what the thread was and what was said because it was just that bad. I'm just saying, you're not really in a position to be talking down on people about toxicity when you allowed yourself to get as low as it gets.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Archangel3371

@BenjaminBanklin: Not saying I’m perfect but I’m going to stand up for myself against misconstrued allegations and this is definitely one of those instances. I clarified it in plain and simple english both then and now yet you still want to believe different. I don’t think that it was something that needed to have been brought up either but you did so I’m just going to defend myself. I have no qualms calling out toxic behaviour myself. 🤷‍♂️

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Archangel3371 said:

Exactly, i have fun trolling, but geez the cows take this shit too seriously. in the last week i've been called a racist, Homophobic and a motherfucker, to name but a few from the Sony fanbase.

How toxic can one fanbase get.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

Exactly, i have fun trolling, but geez the cows take this shit too seriously. in the last week i've been called a racist, Homophobic and a motherfucker, to name but a few from the Sony fanbase.

Probably because you've been all three. Oh, boo hoo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

But I've already hurt something. Your pride and feelings. 😂

You can't ever, because i don't take this seriously. You do so your feelings are always hurt, its why you stalk these people on Twitter waiting for some sort of revenge because somehow they've done you wrong. You even have an Xbox related userpic, its not healthy.

Seriously man get some help.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Probably because you've been all three. Oh, boo hoo.

I know you won't listen to me, but listen to Elmo & Jack
I know you won't listen to me, but listen to Elmo & Jack

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

You can't ever, because i don't take this seriously. You do so your feelings are always hurt, its why you stalk these people on Twitter waiting for some sort of revenge because somehow they've done you wrong. You even have an Xbox related userpic, its not healthy.

You're crying about my avatar now? LOL! You've gone off the deep end, my dude. So much for not taking this seriously. You own yourself faster than your master Phil Spencer does. 🤣🤣

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@ProtossRushX said:

Notice the cows patting you (a self professed Xbox guy) on the back, all the whil you refuse to say your gamertag, and there can only be one reason and that's because you either don't have one or have played maybe one or 2 games.

So are you just going to further ignore my posts or prove you have a lot of experience with Xbox?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

You're crying about my avatar now? LOL! You've gone off the deep end, my dude. So much for not taking this seriously. You own yourself faster than your master Phil Spencer does. 🤣🤣

I'm a lem and don't have an Xbox user pic, you do, you claim everyone is past Xbox and here you are with this thread, the crying is all coming from you.

Look in that mirror.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#125  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15906 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@ProtossRushX said:

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

I'm a lem and don't have an Xbox user pic, you do, you claim everyone is past Xbox and here you are with this thread, the crying is all coming from you.

Look in that mirror.

Uh huh, that's why you have Xbox goons stalking people for gamer tags because they "don't take this seriously". I just can't with this thread anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@sakaixx said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ProtossRushX said:

That was meant for benji right?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#128 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69363 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: You are not in a place to call anyone out. Your record speaks against you.🤣😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

@BenjaminBanklin: You are not in a place to call anyone out. Your record speaks against you.🤣😂

You suck, PS4Pedro. But thanks for giving Sony four hundred bucks after talking crap about them so I can get better PS4 games. So... maybe you don't suck that much. No, I change my mind. You suck.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

You suck, PS4Pedro. But thanks for giving Sony four hundred bucks after talking crap about them so I can get better PS4 games. So... maybe you don't suck that much. No, I change my mind. You suck.

You are thanking me on behalf of Sony?

While you doing a fine job embarrassing yourself, what "crap" about Sony are you referring to? I would hate for you to also get upset on Sony's behalf. 🤣

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#131 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Bro take a break from here...play some games or something. It works both ways you got people like I_Own_You_Forever on the xbox side I don't see nearly that bad on Sony side and people you and clone never called him out. You got to be more neutral man. You can't let Iownforever post his crap all over the place.

I believe I_own_u got banned, thankfully (if he really was the same person as me3x12, I honestly hope he sets himself on fire because what a sad existence to spend that much time over that many years trolling a video game message board; put yourself out of your misery, already). However, I've heard people claim I_P_Daily was also I_Own_U, and I_P has definitely been posting a lot more since I_Own_U disappeared, so....

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Pedro

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

I believe I_own_u got banned, thankfully (if he really was the same person as me3x12, I honestly hope he sets himself on fire because what a sad existence to spend that much time over that many years trolling a video game message board; put yourself out of your misery, already). However, I've heard people claim I_P_Daily was also I_Own_U, and I_P has definitely been posting a lot more since I_Own_U disappeared, so....

I would argue that the person you are responding to have a writing pattern that is closer to I_Own_U than I_PDaily.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

To think that An Xbox 360 looking game known as Halo Infinite was the wake up call for so many hard lems out there.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Defense force? Embarrassing? Nah, not really. It’s not like I’ve ever tried to hide what I’ve said about cross-gen support. Already pointed that out a number of times and have no problems with my opinion being wrong on the matter but if this is what amuses you then knock yourselves out and archive away. 😅

LOL! Simmer down. It's just jokes... like this Xbox PR.

He's been like this ever since @ProtossRushX called him out the other day. It's the same damn message in every thread now. If he keeps this up we're all going to have to pitch in and get this guy a couple of straight jackets. One for him and the other for the imaginary version of Phil Spencer that's living in his head xD

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

Even Ryan McCaffrey, the world's biggest Lem, knows Microsoft is full of crap

M8ingSeezun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 M8ingSeezun
Member since 2007 • 2313 Posts

LOL this thread

Some of you guys take this system wars to a whole new level of INSANITY.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@louixiii said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Defense force? Embarrassing? Nah, not really. It’s not like I’ve ever tried to hide what I’ve said about cross-gen support. Already pointed that out a number of times and have no problems with my opinion being wrong on the matter but if this is what amuses you then knock yourselves out and archive away. 😅

LOL! Simmer down. It's just jokes... like this Xbox PR.

He's been like this ever since @ProtossRushX called him out the other day. It's the same damn message in every thread now. If he keeps this up we're all going to have to pitch in and get this guy a couple of straight jackets. One for him and the other for the imaginary version of Phil Spencer that's living in his head xD

Don't show pics of Phil while Benji is around, didn't you know he drives Benji crazy lol.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#138 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

This is a hard one to solve by reasoning only. In theory one can imagine a studio focusing 100 % on a series X version and then “port it” to the old consoles. In practice that’s just not how it works apparently. If they weren’t forced to release both versions the same day it would be a different story.

And it’s not just about horsepower. SSD, 3d audio and haptic feedback makes it all the more difficult to ensure the old version is still playable/enjoyable.

I think Sony’s strategy is much better as they unleash the full creative power of their studios with as little friction as possible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@ProtossRushX said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Your first mistake is listening to others claiming i'm him, i bet tormeltdownos gave you that idea, he calls everyone an alt, the thing is he's been an alt before and admitted to it. Secondly, i've posted here consistently for the last 5yrs, give or take a few weeks here & there.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

Don't show pics of Phil while Benji is around, didn't you know he drives Benji crazy lol.

You gonna run to tell Daddy Phil on Twitter that we're roasting him again? Oh no, Phil's gonna beat us all up. 🤣

@i_p_daily said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Notice the cows patting you (a self professed Xbox guy) on the back, all the whil you refuse to say your gamertag, and there can only be one reason and that's because you either don't have one or have played maybe one or 2 games.

So are you just going to further ignore my posts or prove you have a lot of experience with Xbox?

"I don't take this seriously"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

You gonna run to tell Daddy Phil on Twitter that we're roasting him again? Oh no, Phil's gonna beat us all up. 🤣

@i_p_daily said:
@ProtossRushX said:

"I don't take this seriously"

I don't have Twitter, i don't post comments from Twitter here, you do, and its not the first time you've done it and it won't be the last.

I don't take this seriously, i'm not running around calling people all the names under the sun like you do. What i'm doing is taking the piss out of protoss the non Xbox guy lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

I just came to see if Pedro has admit been wrong yet?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:

I don't have Twitter, i don't post comments from Twitter here, you do, and its not the first time you've done it and it won't be the last.

I don't take this seriously, i'm not running around calling people all the names under the sun like you do. What i'm doing is taking the piss out of protoss the non Xbox guy lol.

Be quiet, I don't have a Twitter either. You're always trying to discredit it as a news source because it makes your stupid console look bad. If you didn't take this seriously, you sure as hell wouldn't be mining the hell out of people's gamertags like you do. You want that information way too badly. That's why I'm suspect that the accounts asking for Protoss's info likely belong to you. You're just that twisted over Xbox.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

He reminds me archangel dude cause he said were all PC's and can scale he was backing Phil Spencer's lies.

It's not even true you can run all modern PC games on old hardware just by turning the settings down. There are many examples of games that don't run well at all, even on low settings, on PC hardware from 6+ years ago. Even when you can scale a game back enough, it usually results in visuals so terrible it impacts gameplay.

It's also laughable that MS demands their first party developers either create two sets of assets - one for next gen, and one for current gen, or on the other hand have both consoles use the same models and texture assets, even though base Xbox One can barely manage 1080p, yet Series X is a native 4K console...

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

The only thing that will be held back is the tears from cows when digital foundry put the comparison videos up this November.....but they will flow

HaH

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO: What? i_p_daily posted just as much during i_own_u_4ever’s active days.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Be quiet, I don't have a Twitter either. You're always trying to discredit it as a news source because it makes your stupid console look bad. If you didn't take this seriously, you sure as hell wouldn't be mining the hell out of people's gamertags like you do. You want that information way too badly. That's why I'm suspect that the accounts asking for Protoss's info likely belong to you. You're just that twisted over Xbox.

Now you're accusing me of alts lol. Man you're just flinging shit into the wind to try and see what sticks, and like always its come right back to hit you in the face.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@Juub1990 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO: What? i_p_daily posted just as much during i_own_u_4ever’s active days.

Hey i've even been called you're alt before and pedro's lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56039 Posts

This thread went off the rails so badly, its already dead and buried and so with that, no point in keeping it open.