Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24894 Posts

The same guy that leaked kingdom hearts coming to PC as epic exclusive, mass effect remaster coming last year and more. I can see as well.

further more

Source

So pretty much sony movie game now being coming to PC lol.

RIP console gaming.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

So now you'll suddenly love Uncharted.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ghosts4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Did i love Detroit? heavy rain? Horrizon? and others?

certainly not.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NathanDrakeSwag

@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

certainly not.

No one likes David Cage movies. I doubt you have played Horizon.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

certainly not.

played bit of horrizon. its trash.

just give me resistance 3 and MGS4 remastered. and thats it.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NathanDrakeSwag

@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

certainly not.

You wouldn't like MGS4. It has too much story for you.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#7  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10580 Posts

Anyone can throw rumours around on the internet, so take this with a grain of salt.

Still, time to match that slate with my odds board:

• Bloodborne: 65% - Baseline 40% odds, plus 25% bonus just because it makes so much sense. If Sony are ever in the mood to print money, all they have to do is port this. Update: no change in odds despite recent news. This is still a money printing licence.
  • God of War: 40% - Cory Barlog openly stated he wants to do it, but the decision is above his pay grade. After HZD and subsequent statement, I'd say they're more open-minded now.
  • Ghost of Tsushima: 40% - Another low risk option, but probably higher reward. I sense there is definitely an audience for a game like Ghost of Tsushima on PC.
  • An Uncharted Game: 15% - Between the upcoming movie and swirling rumours of another franchise instalment, Sony aren't quite done with Uncharted just yet. Some kind of remaster collection could be on the cards, which might come to PC as well, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Odds By Round (Round 2): Bloodborne 45% / Ghost of Tsushima 20% / TLOU 1 10% / Gravity Rush 1 & 2 10% / God of War 5% / Demon's Souls 5% / all others <1%

Estimated Date of Announcement: April

Hmm. I kinda hope that rumour is wrong, or that the Uncharted stuff is pushed back. I already had a bit of an egg on my face for putting Days Gone only at 15% in Round 1. On the hand, if the Uncharted one is confirmed, it would open up so many possibilities that I'll probably raise the entire baseline odds. Might even be enough lift Spider-Man above 1% in my books.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ghosts4ever

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

certainly not.

Im a fan of original MGS.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6857 Posts

They have been giving free updates to alot of their exclusives so why would I rebuy this if I have it on PS4.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45049 Posts

Funny how the guy who claims to hate Sony games is celebrating their release on PC LOL.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7700 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@ghosts4ever said:

certainly not.

Im a fan of original MGS.

you do realize mgs4 is _the_ movie game right?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44093 Posts

Certainly wouldn’t surprise me. Didn’t Sony say that they were going to work on bringing more of their games to PC? I’m fully expecting them to do so and probably decreasing the time between ports as well.

TRUMPisG0NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TRUMPisG0NE
Member since 2021 • 11 Posts

Too late. Pc gaming is already dead. Online multiplayer is ruined by hackers. They can have every game in the world but the community will destroy it day one lol. Y'all went from bashing sony games to jerking off about old leftovers.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts

he says they will be released two to three months apart.

I personally think this rumor is fake. but be cool if true bloodborne is awesome!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44534 Posts

Well, it was already heading that way last gen a bit, porting first party games to PC. But with scarcity of resources need to produce more systems quicker, this will help them increase game sale revenues in meantime.

But I also wonder if they weren't already going to do what Xbox does with UWP just to not leave a feature gap. I still believe Epic would be best partnership in such an endeavor. Any news if its on Steam or EGS exclusive?

Edit: oops, in the OP, yeah, Epic exclusive, there it is, not surprised

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46171 Posts

@locus-solus said:

I personally think this rumor is fake. but be cool if true bloodborne is awesome!

Sony giving us Horizon in 2020 and Days Gone in 2021... that's plausible.

But Sony releasing a big hitter every 2-3 months on PC? I'm thinking it's fake too.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By madrocketeer
@lamprey263 said:

Well, it was already heading that way last gen a bit, porting first party games to PC. But with scarcity of resources need to produce more systems quicker, this will help them increase game sale revenues in meantime.

But I also wonder if they weren't already going to do what Xbox does with UWP just to not leave a feature gap. I still believe Epic would be best partnership in such an endeavor. Any news if its on Steam or EGS exclusive?

Edit: oops, in the OP, yeah, Epic exclusive, there it is, not surprised

The "leaker" made no mention of EGS exclusivity, Ghost only mentioned that they also leaked Kingdom Hearts as an EGS exclusive. Days Gone looks like it's launching simultaneously on Steam and EGS.

Sony even released HZD on GOG. At this point, it feels like they're looking for maximum market penetration.

@R4gn4r0k said:

Sony giving us Horizon in 2020 and Days Gone in 2021... that's plausible.

But Sony releasing a big hitter every 2-3 months on PC? I'm thinking it's fake too.

Nah, I think it's perfectly plausible if you read their statements. They said they're looking for extra revenue after they're done squeezing the exclusivity balls off. They also specifically said multiple games are coming, which means they will have to launch months apart at some stage or they won't be getting that quick cash injection they want.

As I wrote in the excerpt of my odds board above, I believe they'll announce the next game in April. I predicted they would announce the last game in March (though I didn't have Days Gone as among the top odds), and I wasn't far off.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

More people being able to enjoy quality games? Zero down side to this. Good Job Sony.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

@trumpisg0ne: Oh look a new Alt how exciting

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

Playstation has no games

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44534 Posts

@madrocketeer: true, no doubt more profitable that way, my suspicion on Sony-Epic partnership in future mostly will be based around ability for both to coordinate exclusivity arrangements with third parties (like Sony does to keep games off Xbox and Epic does to get an advantage over Steam), and both are about equally as aggressive about it combining, combining their arrangements will be beneficial to their respective markets and increase their combined leverage. They're not there yet, maybe they will never, I feel it is inevitable just because it seems so perfect and arrangement not to do. Though I don't stand to benefit from that arrangement at all, it would push MS to go even more nuclear which I find the competitive nature of the business exciting.

Guess I felt that way 7th gen too though, seemed with the release of Portal 2 on PS3 that Valve was playing with idea of having a rights sharing feature between two platforms but that went nowhere. MKes me wonder if they did how much MS's 8th gen mistakes, whether it might have been difference of something they can recover from or the point they decide to throw in the towel.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts

Meh, Tomb Raider 2013, Rise of the Tomb Raider, & Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC versions were just Uncharted games and no point of releasing the primitive versions on PC that is Uncharted. Honestly go play the latest Tomb Raider games on PC, you really aren't missing much from Sony's Uncharted games.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 madrocketeer
@lamprey263 said:

@madrocketeer: true, no doubt more profitable that way, my suspicion on Sony-Epic partnership in future mostly will be based around ability for both to coordinate exclusivity arrangements with third parties (like Sony does to keep games off Xbox and Epic does to get an advantage over Steam), and both are about equally as aggressive about it combining, combining their arrangements will be beneficial to their respective markets and increase their combined leverage. They're not there yet, maybe they will never, I feel it is inevitable just because it seems so perfect and arrangement not to do. Though I don't stand to benefit from that arrangement at all, it would push MS to go even more nuclear which I find the competitive nature of the business exciting.

Guess I felt that way 7th gen too though, seemed with the release of Portal 2 on PS3 that Valve was playing with idea of having a rights sharing feature between two platforms but that went nowhere. MKes me wonder if they did how much MS's 8th gen mistakes, whether it might have been difference of something they can recover from or the point they decide to throw in the towel.

Yeah, we can't yet predict what the future will hold. Maybe they will go EGS exclusive, maybe they won't. All we can do is look at the picture right now, and right now it looks likes Sony is looking for market penetration.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#25 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Sony wants money, consumers are barely buying games, cannot get a PS5. Seems like a good business move.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

Highly doubt it unless Sony has outsourced the ports. All of Sony's big studios are busy with their PS5 titles and because of COVID I highly doubt they have enough bandwidth and resources to also port their games to PC. That's the reason you don't have Bloodborne on PC yet, neither FROM nor Sony appears to have the bandwidth to do it right now. The reason Days Gone is coming is probably because that studio is small enough and won't be working on any production hence the port. They have proven they can't do AAA games so Sony asked them to port the game they already did.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61466 Posts

Uncharted i'll take or leave, but may try another romp. If we get Bloodborne, then it's a day 1 buy. Hopefully no janky frame-timing.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Meh, no thanks. Though really, that series is right up your alley Ghosts. I think you'd prefer TLOU, but you'd dig the Uncharted games.

Anyways, obligatory Bloodborne plz.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38639 Posts

Uncharted is one of the shittiest Sony series. Can't stand seeing ND wasting their talent on the series like i can't stand seeing Rockstar wasting their talent on the GTA series.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Highly doubt it unless Sony has outsourced the ports. All of Sony's big studios are busy with their PS5 titles and because of COVID I highly doubt they have enough bandwidth and resources to also port their games to PC. That's the reason you don't have Bloodborne on PC yet, neither FROM nor Sony appears to have the bandwidth to do it right now. The reason Days Gone is coming is probably because that studio is small enough and won't be working on any production hence the port. They have proven they can't do AAA games so Sony asked them to port the game they already did.

HZD's port was mostly outsourced but Guerilla had some of their staff help with some of the patches.

Jim Ryan did say a slate of PS games were coming to PC so I believe at least one of them will. I also don't think From would do the port. Sony will hire third-party devs to port the games, not their internal studios. These will probably act as consultants and help when it's really needed.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46171 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

Meh, no thanks. Though really, that series is right up your alley Ghosts. I think you'd prefer TLOU, but you'd dig the Uncharted games.

Anyways, obligatory Bloodborne plz.

Did you... did you just recommend the TLOU series with the female protagonists to Ghost? :O

At least it has a manly female protagonist, so that could work.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

certainly not.

You haven't played them. You're not a gamer, sniper4321, just a forum troll.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts
@R4gn4r0k said:

Did you... did you just recommend the TLOU series with the female protagonists to Ghost? :O

At least it has a manly female protagonist, so that could work.

Nice. 😂

But for real, these games follow a flow that Ghosts likes, he just hasn't tried them yet.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#34 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14413 Posts

@trumpisg0ne said:

Too late. Pc gaming is already dead. Online multiplayer is ruined by hackers. They can have every game in the world but the community will destroy it day one lol. Y'all went from bashing sony games to jerking off about old leftovers.

Your Trolling is bad and you should feel bad.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61466 Posts

@trumpisg0ne said:

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

@locus-solus said:

Not interested in Uncharted or Bloodborne but I would definitely check out God of War and GoT.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Tell ya what... if you guys finally get to play Uncharted... if this is what it took to get you to play them, I truly hope you enjoy it.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58261 Posts

Of all the games to port they went with snooze-fest Uncharted?

Blargh...

@Telekill said:

Tell ya what... if you guys finally get to play Uncharted... if this is what it took to get you to play them, I truly hope you enjoy it.

Despite my clear dislike for Uncharted, your attitude is very refreshing. I too feel happy for my fellow gamers when a PC game I enjoy is ported to console.

It's important to remember that while we might have our differences, we have a common enemy: mobile [phone] gaming!

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

Pretty good that these games will not be exclusive anymore.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#40 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69345 Posts

If this happens it would be interesting to see the backpedaling. 😈

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#41 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58822 Posts

Zzz

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@Pedro: Certainly would be interesting to see... I'm guessing cows will suddenly not have a problem with it.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Postosuchus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Postosuchus
Member since 2005 • 907 Posts

Eh, more platforms to buys games on is always good but I certainly won't be buying. I understand the recent Tomb Raider games were inspired by Uncharted and if that means the Uncharted series is also super linear movie setpiece baby's first "platforming" then that means I'll be even happier to ignore another Epic Exclusive TM.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@Pedro: Certainly would be interesting to see... I'm guessing cows will suddenly not have a problem with it.

Cows (well most really) have gaming PC remember?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#46 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69345 Posts

@davillain- said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Cows (well most really) have gaming PC remember?

You are correct. I guess that means their PS4|5 is redundant and should be sold. 😮

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3540 Posts

Although it would make sense, you had to post a pic of the fake Nathan Drake. The Uncharted series is a masterpiece, but Tom Holland? No matter how hard the journos and Hollywood try, he just ain't a good actor. Stop trying so hard and give another young up and comer a chance.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

@ghosts4ever: You literally hate every game that isn't Metro, Stalker, Doom or Hitman. You're always hyping the 'next masterpiece'. If that so called masterpiece scores low, like Rage 2 and Just Cause 4 did after you hyped them to no end for years, you suddenly forget about them and quickly move on to the next 'masterpiece' on deck to be released. What will the next masterpiece be this time? Stalker 2?

You're quite a handful, my friend.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ghosts4ever

@theam0g said:

@ghosts4ever: You literally hate every game that isn't Metro, Stalker, Doom or Hitman. You're always hyping the 'next masterpiece'. If that so called masterpiece scores low, like Rage 2 and Just Cause 4 did after you hyped them to no end for years, you suddenly forget about them and quickly move on to the next 'masterpiece' on deck to be released. What will the next masterpiece be this time? Stalker 2?

You're quite a handful, my friend.

never said just cause 4 or Rage 2 to be masterpiece. but yes STALKER 2 will be if it capture the spirit of original game because that was a masterpiece.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10413 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:

Zzz

wake up cup some great news uncharted is comin to pc.

if true then cool i guess. lucky for pc gamers they'll have a chance to experience these play once and never again games too. lucky no mention of lost legacy coming either. lost legacy was their one-step-too-far game, proof the formula has nothing left in the tank