Rumor: Xbox Project Scarlett target specs more than double Xbox One X in many areas

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#251 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@fedor:

And the majority of pc gamers won’t have a better pc than the new consoles FACT. You not get sick of getting owned whitney

Bless HAH

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 Bluestars

If it doesn’t take much how come the new consoles are gonna shit on the majority of gaming pc....ouch

HAH

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 Bluestars

@BassMan:

Get SW out of your mind, your obsessed,sit down I have some news you might find disturbing,but I have to break it to you that butthurt pc peasants who’s peasant pc get destroyed by the X and the new consoles lie about da power

Now take deep breaths,I no this will come as a shock

HAH

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Bluestars

@lundy86_4:

Get your head out your arse kid,no one is as dumb as your comment makes you sound.

HAH

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#255 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@bluestars: A 2070S beats your precious box, facts dont care about your feelings, little guy. Do you ever get sick of looking like a fool?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#256 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@bluestars: Kid? I'm 33 lol. Now, do you have that proof, or no?

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#257  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

@bluestars said:

@fedor:

And the majority of pc gamers won’t have a better pc than the new consoles FACT. You not get sick of getting owned whitney

Bless HAH

And the majority of console gamers will have a shittier console than the new consoles. FACT. Now do you see how shit your argument is? Also, 0% of console gamers will have more powerful hardware than the new consoles. FACT.

Still waiting on that proof of people lying about their specs.....

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

Woah its been a while. My thoughts on the series X. I can't help but feel that there is not going to be any console that will be more powerful then it. This is MS X model. Finally some TF targets to simmer down the ssd talks hopefully. I think its geared to having higher clock speed then the competition cpu wise, better available memory targets etc... X has been selling well king of the premium consoles if you will. MS would have loved to have the two options of S and X at the same time. There doing it this time. PS5 will be in between those models but much closer to series X then the pro was to X.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By Bluestars

@BassMan:

I don’t need proof you know it, I know it,hermits fill Xbox and ps articles telling porkies about their spec..fact

And for console gamers pretending to have the better version HAH more bollox,and you never hear console gamers claiming master race like the majority pc gamers who only now match or out power the X nevermind the new xbox

Used to be a hermit would just leave a ‘master race’ comment and leave satisfied he had won,now it’s 6 pages of damage control as consoles up their game HAH

XBSX the tower of power for £500 got them rattled

HAH

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By BassMan

@bluestars: I don't see any PC gamers rattled. X1X is a joke and its performance is matched by a budget GPU. Also, most PC gamers actually have a decent CPU that is not limited to 30fps like X1X. XSX is a year away and will be nothing special when it arrives. The next-gen PC GPUs out at the time will beat it easily.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By Bluestars

@BassMan:

It will be beat,but not by the majority,that’s my point

If you have a good pc then good for you or anyone who has,but if you haven’t got a rig as good as the x or the new consoles then STFU with the master race and piggybacking HaH

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 BassMan

@bluestars said:

@BassMan:

If you have a good pc then good for you or anyone who has,but if you haven’t got a rig as good as the x or the new consoles then STFU with the master race and piggybacking HaH

The majority of console gamers don't have a console as powerful as the X1X or XSX either and they are hyping them up as well. So, it works both ways. Nobody should be talking shit unless they can back it up.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#263 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@goldenelementxl: you were totally proven wrong by the X. Keep dancing like the 🤡 you are though.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@bluestars said:

@BassMan:

Are you new to forums?...

Every time there is a thread asking for people to post their setups which group of people have the worst?

This talk about using the to tier PC as a escape goat thing is a lie that only comes up when console gamer's cant accept that they will never be top tier in graphics or performance and they don't like it.

Console gamers always talk about atmos and 4K OLED TV's with HDR and playing on a couch but then say PC is expensive?... Makes no sense, its because they are lying its why they don't post pictures most of them are using 1080p TV's or 1st generation 4K TV's that don't even support HDR let alone OLED or Dolby Atmos.

Go to the PC forums and you have a plethora of high end PC's and equipment, you come here you have a threads where its only PC gamer's posting nice setups while console gamer's are running 42" 1080i TV's from 20011.

Not trying to hurt anyone's feeling but its very clear with sales that the MAJORITY of console gamers are playing games today at 900-1080 at 30FPS on shit TV's with no speakers other than the ones on the tv but then talk about the X1X and how PC doesn't support HDR properly and how its all expensive on PC?

If something doesn't make sense then someone is lying, console only gamers who constantly bring up price of PC and don't own a high end PC don't have ATMOS or a 4K/HDR TV they don't even have the X1X or Pro.

Prove me wrong?... Go and start a new thread asking console gamers and PC gamers to show their gaming rooms or setups and see who wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@kuu2: I was wrong about the X?!?!?! You said the majority of games would be 4K/60. Outside of mainline Forza, that couldn’t be further from what happened.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
@nfamouslegend said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: why are you comparing the generation jump with Xbox One X instead of Xbox One? What are you expecting to happen a 5X improvement over One X? be reasonable

@Juub1990 said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: Not a fair comparison. The jump is 8x over baseline hardware. There was a mid-gen refresh which is a first.

That's not the point. The Series X is being overhyped to the moon everywhere on the internet, when we have more than a good idea where the numbers will land. 12TF with a console TDP at a console price is lunacy. I thought the Scorpio/X hype was bad... Do any of you ever learn?!?!?!

And the X will be 3 years old when the Series X launches. Doubling the X's GPU output and matching a 5700XT isn't that impressive. And that comparison certainly doesn't match the 12TF with raytracing hype. So what the hell are we doing here? The 5700XT is not a 4K/60 card. So the Xbox Series X won't even meet some users hype they had for the Xbox One X!

I really wish Microsoft and Sony could wait 2 years to launch. We would get a proper generational leap that way. Launching consoles with 7nm and raytracing being brand new is stupid. In 2-4 years the consoles will handcuff devs more than they've ever been

When compared to X1X GPU, RX-5700 XT has more than doubled geometry input (input), TMU wdith (read/write + filter functions) and ROPS (read/write + alpha/blend functions) over X1X, hence the gaming result.

Pure math workloads RX Vega CU and NAVI CU math calculators are similar i.e. RX 5700 XT is not mining beast!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 kuu2

@goldenelementxl: you said most games would not be to the level of Forza when it comes to 4K.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2: Forza (mainline) is 4K/60fps. Most games are not 4K/60. I mean, what others are there?

My statement is/was accurate. I’m missing the part where I was wrong...

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

@kuu2: Forza (mainline) is 4K/60fps. Most games are not 4K/60. I mean, what others are there?

My statement is/was accurate. I’m missing the part where I was wrong...

It plays Hellblade at 60 FPS... The dynamic resolution drops to 720p.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

@bluestars said:

@fedor:

Bless HAH

And the majority of Xbox console gamers will likely opt for the cheaper entry model over the Series X. It's ironic how dim you are to the fact that enthusiast gaming has come to consoles in a sense too, with higher priced models leading to a thinner adoption rate. But, adoption rates aside, there are always going to be better options than consoles on the market, you seem to let this idea drive you nuts for some reason.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 kuu2

@goldenelementxl: your claim was most games would not be 4K not 4K/60. 🙄

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2: Let’s say that’s true. Let’s ignore your “majority of games will be 4K/60” claim.

Crackdown 3 - Dynamic resolution

Halo 5 - Dynamic resolution

Gears 5 - Dynamic resolution

What about popular 3rd party titles. Apex, Fortnite, COD, Control, Borderlands 3? That’s a lot of nope...

Y’all let Ron make you look bad. I tried to warn you

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 kuu2

@goldenelementxl: way to pick and choose. This list is from 2017 and it’s exactly what you said. https://vamers.com/2017/06/13/xbox-one-x-games-native-4k-ultra-hd/

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@kuu2:

They are so scared of the new Xbox.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 kuu2

@BlackShirt20: what’s funny is that Microsoft always had the most powerful console. The One was the first time in three consoles when they weren’t the most powerful. The One X rectified that and the XSX will cement them again as most powerful.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 BassMan

@BlackShirt20 said:

@kuu2:

They are so scared of the new Xbox.

Yes, we are terrified of the mid-range 2020 GPU it will have...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#277 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69449 Posts

@BassMan: Glad you confirmed what we already knew.😎

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 BassMan

@Pedro said:

@BassMan: Glad you confirmed what we already knew.😎

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kuu2:

Oh the Xbox one the console that you people were ok with after hyping graphics for 2 gens in a row.lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 tormentos

@BlackShirt20:

Yeah Sony is doom just like the Xbox one X changed the beating the PS4 deliver this gen.😂

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 BlackShirt20

@tormentos: it did. Xbox delivered a superior product Sony couldn’t match.

True or false?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 ronvalencia

@goldenelementxl said:

@kuu2: Let’s say that’s true. Let’s ignore your “majority of games will be 4K/60” claim.

Crackdown 3 - Dynamic resolution

Halo 5 - Dynamic resolution

Gears 5 - Dynamic resolution

What about popular 3rd party titles. Apex, Fortnite, COD, Control, Borderlands 3? That’s a lot of nope...

Y’all let Ron make you look bad. I tried to warn you

Gears of War 4 has 4K locked with 30 fps story mode.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-halo-5-on-xbox-one-x-is-the-way-its-meant-to-be-played

On Xbox One X, the base resolution does indeed increase to a native 2160p or full 4K. Dynamic resolution scaling is still employed to ensure consistency in performance but this time, Halo 5 does a much better job in sticking closer to its optimal pixel count, with smaller skirmishes and less crowded areas all delivering native 4K. In terms of pure compute power, Xbox One X has a 4.6x advantage over the launch version of the older system and you get all of that scalability transferred into raw pixel count in Halo 5 - and more

In fact, in like-for-like scenarios we've seen anything up to five or even six times the resolution on Xbox One X

Xbox One X's 6 TFLOPS is like XBO at 6.6 to 7.86 TFLOPS GCN v1.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@ronvalencia: I said Gears 5, not Gears 4...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 tormentos

@BlackShirt20:

They deliver a 100 more expensive machine 1 year latter,the pro was already out and no other model was coming,so basically your argument is lol worthy.

And still continue to get their ass kick.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By ronvalencia

@goldenelementxl said:

@ronvalencia: I said Gears 5, not Gears 4...

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2019-gears-5-tech-analysis

With Gears 5, geometry render resoluton is dynamic while post processing isnative 4K.

View geometry is adjusted on the fly based on GPU load using dynamic resolution - this is then upscaled to match the final output such as 4K in the case of Xbox One X. It's after this point that all post-processing such as motion blur, bloom, tone-mapping and the like is applied, not to mention the HUD. So, basically, geometry rendering varies in resolution but post-effects are always rendered at full resolution, giving an overall cleaner look.

X1X has geometry render issue while pixel shading based post processing renders at native 4K.

X1X GPU needs to increase clock speed to improve quad geometry units (quad input geometry). Other issue is rasterization hardware (floating point geometry to integer pixel grid resolve) with low 1172 Mhz clock speed.

NAVI 10 has 8 input geometry and rasterization hardware with high clock speed.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 BlackShirt20

@tormentos: your argument literally has nothing to do with what you said or claimed. Since the S and notably the X where released Xbox sales surged. MS was never going to beat Sony. But MS main focus is North America which they are competitive with.

And like it or no, with having a better machine, Halo as a launch title, Xbox might just make a resurgence. But no matter what, if the leaks are in fact true. That the Tower Of Power Series X is over 30% more powerful than its competition, by default MS will have the better product. Just like they do now.

Literally every game plays better on the Xbox One X than the PS4 Pro. And ever game will literally look and play better on the Xbox Series X. Fact.

The Tower Of Power is coming my friend. You should be rejoicing!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 tormentos

@BlackShirt20 said:

@tormentos: your argument literally has nothing to do with what you said or claimed. Since the S and notably the X where released Xbox sales surged. MS was never going to beat Sony. But MS main focus is North America which they are competitive with.

And like it or no, with having a better machine, Halo as a launch title, Xbox might just make a resurgence. But no matter what, if the leaks are in fact true. That the Tower Of Power Series X is over 30% more powerful than its competition, by default MS will have the better product. Just like they do now.

Literally every game plays better on the Xbox One X than the PS4 Pro. And ever game will literally look and play better on the Xbox Series X. Fact.

The Tower Of Power is coming my friend. You should be rejoicing!

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Sales surge... They continue to get their ass kick the same way.

MS main focus is world wide,trying to act like only NA matter is a joke,you don't make millions in investment just to target US and canada.

That nothing the PS4 was 45% more powerful and $100 cheaper,and lemmings like you could not see any difference in graphics,so if the xbox series X us just 30% more powerful that means nothing by you lemmings own arguments.

Every game play better on PC and with free online play,oh and it play xbox exclusives and PC exclusives that the xbox doesn't get.

Meanwhile sony continue to smile while the PS4 passed 100 millions milestone the xbox has never achieve even with a 50% fail rate and millions of rebuys.