Rumor: Nintendo direct coming January 11, Nintendo Pro and other announcements leaked!

• 71 results
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 6120 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@hardwenzen: Do you know how DLSS works?

YES. I don't see your point. If a game doesn't support it, you're not getting it.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 8488 Posts

It has the official logo so it must be real.

Seriously though it’s kind if hard to tell. We all know Nintendo will make new entries in all their fan favorite franchises. So it’s kind of easy to make an educated guess.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Solaryellow  Online
Member since 2013 • 6020 Posts

"Joy con Pro." That struck me as odd considering how it is spelled by Nintendo on the official website.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 10645 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

YES. I don't see your point. If a game doesn't support it, you're not getting it.

No such thing as a game supporting it or not. The devs and NVIDIA add the aforementioned support. If Nintendo wants it in all of their games, they can work with NVIDIA to implement it in all of them.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 29349 Posts

@Sushiglutton: I predict there will be another Mario game

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 hardwenzen

@Juub1990 said:
@hardwenzen said:

No such thing as a game supporting it or not. The devs and NVIDIA add the aforementioned support. If Nintendo wants it in all of their games, they can work with NVIDIA to implement it in all of them.

If its this easy, i don't see why not every nvidia marketed game not supporting it.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Juub1990
@hardwenzen said:

If its this easy, i don't see why not every nvidia marketed game not supporting it.

Most AAA titles sponsored by NVIDIA support it or will support it. A ton more were announced back in 2018 but since DLSS 1.0 was shit, many games ended up never using it. If you see a AAA game sponsored by NVIDIA, big chance it will have it.

Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077, Metro Exodus, Control, Watch_Dogs Legion, COD Black Ops: Cold War etc.

Nintendo would be nuts not to use it at every turn.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 hardwenzen

@Juub1990 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Most AAA titles sponsored by NVIDIA support it or will support it. A ton more were announced back in 2018 but since DLSS 1.0 was shit, many games ended up never using it. If you see a AAA game sponsored by NVIDIA, big chance it will have it.

Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077, Metro Exodus, Control, Watch_Dogs Legion, COD Black Ops: Cold War etc.

Nintendo would be nuts not to use it at every turn.

The list is extremely tiny considering DLSS2 has been out for what? About a year or so? Plus, how would this even work on a console if said game is not sponsored by Nvidia?

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Juub1990
@hardwenzen said:

The list is extremely tiny considering DLSS2 has been out for what? About a year or so? Plus, how would this even work on a console if said game is not sponsored by Nvidia?

Don't need to be sponsored by NVIDIA, as long as the Switch Pro has something akin to tensor cores for machine learning, it'd be feasible. All Switch games use NVIDIA hardware so by default they would support the whole feature set NVIDIA gives them. Next they would only need to work together to get the data to use for DLSS in games.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 18912 Posts

I don't buy it... But man that is a good nintendo direct if true. I'd love to be wrong.

Switch pro day 1 if it's playing current gen stuff.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SolidGame_basic

@TheEroica said:

I don't buy it... But man that is a good nintendo direct if true. I'd love to be wrong.

You would shove kids out of the way at Gamestop to get one?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36087 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@TheEroica said:

If it has an oled screen? Sure

What time is this supposedly starting? :D

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6289 Posts

All you need to know this is fake is the Path of Radiance remaster/remake listed.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SolidGame_basic

@R4gn4r0k said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@TheEroica said:

If it has an oled screen? Sure

What time is this supposedly starting? :D

Lol, well, Nintendo is capable of doing a surprise Nintendo Direct, but if that were to happen, I think they'd do it fairly soon to get all of the media attention. But I'm going to say it's not happening 😁

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36087 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Lol, well, Nintendo is capable of doing a surprise Nintendo Direct, but if that were to happen, I think they'd do it fairly soon to get all of the media attention. But I'm going to say it's not happening 😁

Hahaha, when even the TC gives up hope :P

Damn, I was really looking forward to see what Nintendo has in store for their much respected Switch users in 2021.

philamona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 philamona  Online
Member since 2020 • 80 Posts

It is now January 11, the day of the rumored Nintendo Direct, and Nintendo did not confirm whether this "leak" is real. It turns out that we were right: it is fake.

Daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 2952 Posts

Now that the switch pro has been revealed, any one excited for the launch titles?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Solaryellow  Online
Member since 2013 • 6020 Posts

Metroid Resurgence looks compelling.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#69  Edited By sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 5816 Posts

Nintendo is so good at not leaking that I just ignore the leaks.

CarolineMay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CarolineMay
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

I think it's fake even though the company has announced several games without release dates. We are hoping for some sort of January 2021 Nintendo Direct that will fill us in on their upcoming lineup of games but even no such presentation has been confirmed by Nintendo. In addition, January is already ending and no news has yet been heard. To be honest, I still think the Nintendo Wii U is the best video console. I recently read an article about the differences between the Nintendo Wii and the Nintendo Wii U https://askanydifference.com/difference-between-nintendo-wii-and-nintendo-wii-u/ and was left confused because as it turned out the Nintendo Wii U sales were not as good as they expected it to be.

philamona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 philamona  Online
Member since 2020 • 80 Posts

@carolinemay said:

I think it's fake even though the company has announced several games without release dates. We are hoping for some sort of January 2021 Nintendo Direct that will fill us in on their upcoming lineup of games but even no such presentation has been confirmed by Nintendo

If you are reading this post, you are days too late to respond. January 11th has already passed and the rumor turns out to be false.