Rumor: Bloodborne Remaster is coming to PC and PS5 simultaneously (Update)

• 149 results
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@Epak_ said:

Enjoy PC gamers, one of the easiest (but awesome) From games, even I managed to beat it :D

Oh and LOL at Ghost wanting to play MGS4. Some of the cutscenes are like 40 minutes long if not longer. Didn't know how to pause them, didn't wan't to skip them by accident. There I was, trying not to piss myself and praying the cutscene would end soon, so I could go to the bathroom. I was almost finished with the game.

lol I remember my sis stepping in the room right as I beat the game like "oh cool, what's this".

About an hour later she looked over at me like "dude wtf is this?"

Was still dark out when I beat it, sun was up when the ending was over lol.

There's at least one 90 minute stretch in there and a couple of others that come close. It's absurd.

-

Generally find the "movie game" argument to be a lazy dumb ass crit. As long as the gameplay itself is great, and as long as cutscenes are skippable (especially so on replays) then I don't care if games are heavily cinematic in their presentation.

MGS has always been that. Highly replayable games, plenty of systems for the player to experiment with, plenty of goals to shoot for. I've personally replayed MGS2 and MGS3 dozens of times. Even MGS4 being a disappointment by comparison, still got a good half dozen plays out of it at least.

But it's like holy shit man. It's a 5 chapter game, but the meat of the gameplay is pretty much over in chapter 2. Where the previous games really start to sink their teeth in, MGS4 legit turns into a movie with flashes of gameplay.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3021 Posts

I dont even care. I enjoyed all of MGS4. Cutscenes and all. Watching the end of what seemed like 15 years of build up,I didn't mind at all. I actually remember me and my brother and a few friends just watching with a smile on our faces at the whole thing. MGS4 is a damn masterpiece.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@fedor said:

Cows if rumor has legs

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 PC_Rocks
@SolidGame_basic said:

I thought non Sony fans don't care about PS4 exclusives?

We don't care about press 'X' to win games from Sony first party studios. Good games from 2nd party studio like FROM, we have nothing against.

More important than all is we love cow tears and DC even if we don't care about the actual games.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts
@ConanTheStoner said:

Generally find the "movie game" argument to be a lazy dumb ass crit. As long as the gameplay itself is great, and as long as cutscenes are skippable (especially so on replays) then I don't care if games are heavily cinematic in their presentation.

I agree. At least that's what it's become in SW. I've seen the term "cinematic" game used and I think you can use that to describe certain games. But in SW it's just a term used to denounce Sony games lol.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 PC_Rocks
@ghosts4ever said:

MGS4 remastered would be one i take over it.

Of course you will. We all know secretly you love watching cutscenes and waifus.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 PC_Rocks

@SolidGame_basic said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

I agree. At least that's what it's become in SW. I've seen the term "cinematic" game used and I think you can use that to describe certain games. But in SW it's just a term used to denounce Sony games lol.

I don't think so. It's just a DC by cows. Cinematic =/= movie game. All movie games are cinematic games but not all cinematic games are movie games.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SolidGame_basic

@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

I don't think so. It's just a DC by cows. Cinematic =/= movie game. All movie games are cinematic games but not all cinematic games are movie games.

See, you're proving my point right there.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

sony keeping the milk flowing

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I might give it a go - I'd been watching for it to go on a decent sale on PSN and it never did (didn't enjoy Demon's Souls enough to go in full price).

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 PC_Rocks

@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:

Nope. I'm actively countering it. Cows tried and are trying, like you now to lump cinematic and movie games into one by somehow saying every game that has cutscenes, is a movie game to DC valid criticism of Sony's movie games.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SolidGame_basic

@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:

Nope. I'm actively countering it. Cows tried and are trying, like you now to lump cinematic and movie games into one by somehow saying every game that has cutscenes, is a movie game to DC valid criticism of Sony's movie games.

OK - So what are Sony games to you? What is an example of a cinematic game vs a movie game to you? And are you subjectively defining it as such, or are they objectively different?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ConanTheStoner

@uitravioience:

I'd have probably been more cool about it if the story was actually

1. Good. and

2. Faithful to the series prior.

Game was like "oh you like this series story and characters well **** YOU".

But did it in such a painfully drawn out way.

Rather than trying to have its own good story, the game just tried to over-explain a bunch of shit that never needed explaining and handled it very poorly. Retcons, nanomachines, just a whole lot of connecting dots in comically absurd ways that were at best contradictory to the series prior, and at worst didn't even make sense within the context of the game itself.

I always find it odd how a person can be a fan of the series story leading up to MGS4 and also be a fan of the story in MGS4 lol. There's so much conflict there.

Like I get that people will quickly overlook details for the big "muh emotion" moments, but in MGS4 it's just so extremely glaring if you paid any attention to the prior games. As a result those emotional moments not only lose their impact, but even become unintentionally funny moments instead.

Shamelessly contrived to the very end. Lets find the most bat shit way to resurrect a series icon, whose death had cast a shadow over the entire series, only to have him ramble about zeros for a bit and die (again).

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22670 Posts

I just beat bloodborne this past week for the first time. Amazing game. Ps4s best in my opinion.

Not interested in a remastered version. Thanks though. Mine played great, looks great and I'll be moving on to other ip for now.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_p_daily:

No is on PSN now which is not the same,you dont own it or can install it on your PC.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ConanTheStoner
@SolidGame_basic said:

OK - So what are Sony games to you? What is an example of a cinematic game vs a movie game to you? And are you subjectively defining it as such, or are they objectively different?

I don't think cinematic vs movie game needs any real distinction as they're both poor ways of describing/critiquing a game. They don't tell you shit about a games quality.

Like yeah I'll pull out the "movie game" shit to dunk on Ghosts and his hypocrisy or other shit tier posters, but it's a meme level crit, nothing I'd ever say in earnest while describing a games mechanics or loop lol.

I get that "movie game" was born out of hyped games with a huge emphasis on their cinematic presentation while also having shallow af bog standard gameplay. But it's not like high production value cinematics come at the expense of having poor gameplay. Obviously plenty of non-cinematic games have the same low standard gameplay. Just as a lot of cinematic games have plenty of meat to their gameplay. Neither here nor there really, just another dumb gamer label that took off.

I think generally it started off as something clearly understood. A movie game being a game that not only wrestles control away from the player far too often, but also provides ABC level gameplay when the player is in control. But now it gets thrown at any game with high production value cutscenes. To the point where a scrub like Ghosts will throw it out there as a crit even when said game plays better than the game he likes.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#67  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

I hope if its true that it sold really well on both platform that Sony and From Soft finally saw the signs to actually make a fking sequel. Also I guess I am finally going upgrading the pc and buying this.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#68 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

It would do really well on PC and, PS5.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 PC_Rocks

@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:

Almost all first party studios developed games after UC2 are movie games. Cry more. They have a set template with press 'X' to win soulless garbage only propped up by production values.

Homeworld, Half-Life and MGS V are examples of cinematic games. They all have cutscenes yet the gameplay systems are top notch and don't compromise player agency. You can remove all the cutscenes but the game won't be compromised.

Sony games ala UC clones/CoD clones all on the other hand rely on onrails Michael Bay, wow moments with pretty much no fail state. They almost play it themselves, hence press 'X' to win and 'movie games'.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: I think I finished it once and I was done. I've beaten the previous three many times on multiple systems, even PC (MGS2) and 3DS :P MGS5 had great mechanics, but in the end it left me feeling indifferent.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#71 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I wonder if the leaker will have a job after that?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 SolidGame_basic

@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Almost all first party studios developed games after UC2 are movie games. Cry more. They have a set template with press 'X' to win soulless garbage only propped up by production values.

Homeworld, Half-Life and MGS V are examples of cinematic games. They all have cutscenes yet the gameplay systems are top notch and don't compromise player agency. You can remove all the cutscenes but the game won't be compromised.

Sony games ala UC clones/CoD clones all on the other hand rely on onrails Michael Bay, wow moments with pretty much no fail state. They almost play it themselves, hence press 'X' to win and 'movie games'.

• Almost all first party studios developed games after UC2 are movie games. Cry more. They have a set template with press 'X' to win soulless garbage only propped up by production values.
    • Sounds like you don't like QTE's, which are in a lot of games. While there are QTEs in Uncharted, that makes up a small percentage of the game. There are lots of platforming and shooting elements. There are also a lot of cut scenes, because it's a story driven game. The Uncharted series is a main stream game and is very successful. There are people who follow it for the story alone. So basically your definition of a movie game - QTEs with high level production. That can be said for lots of games. Not exactly sure how that makes it a "movie game."
  • Homeworld, Half-Life and MGS V are examples of cinematic games. They all have cutscenes yet the gameplay systems are top notch and don't compromise player agency. You can remove all the cutscenes but the game won't be compromised.
    • MGS V is a cinematic game? Woah.. that game is the most deprived of cutscenes from the MGS series. It's been criticized for its lack/handling of story. That seems like a very subjective definition of cinematic game to me.
  • Sony games ala UC clones/CoD clones all on the other hand rely on onrails Michael Bay, wow moments with pretty much no fail state. They almost play it themselves, hence press 'X' to win and 'movie games'.
    • Again that seems like a very subjective definition of a "movie game." It seems like you just don't like those types of games. Also, you're generalizing Sony games as Uncharted games, which to mean isn't objective analysis.
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#73 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

I see nothing wrong with this move, it's exclusivity purpose has been exhausted, there's a third party with a stake in the game that can benefit. Plus, maybe if the sequel remains exclusive to PS5, maybe the PC release might hook new fans to move onto PS5.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 PC_Rocks

@SolidGame_basic said:
  • Almost all first party studios developed games after UC2 are movie games. Cry more. They have a set template with press 'X' to win soulless garbage only propped up by production values.
    • Sounds like you don't like QTE's, which are in a lot of games. While there are QTEs in Uncharted, that makes up a small percentage of the game. There are lots of platforming and shooting elements. There are also a lot of cut scenes, because it's a story driven game. The Uncharted series is a main stream game and is very successful. There are people who follow it for the story alone. So basically your definition of a movie game - QTEs with high level production. That can be said for lots of games. Not exactly sure how that makes it a "movie game."
  • Homeworld, Half-Life and MGS V are examples of cinematic games. They all have cutscenes yet the gameplay systems are top notch and don't compromise player agency. You can remove all the cutscenes but the game won't be compromised.
    • MGS V is a cinematic game? Woah.. that game is the most deprived of cutscenes from the MGS series. It's been criticized for its lack/handling of story. That seems like a very subjective definition of cinematic game to me.
  • Sony games ala UC clones/CoD clones all on the other hand rely on onrails Michael Bay, wow moments with pretty much no fail state. They almost play it themselves, hence press 'X' to win and 'movie games'.
    • Again that seems like a very subjective definition of a "movie game." It seems like you just don't like those types of games. Also, you're generalizing Sony games as Uncharted games, which to mean isn't objective analysis.

No, reducing my argument to QTE and them being a small proportion of UC is downright disingenuous and absolutely false at worst. The so called platforming is bog standard run of the mill automated. You can't fail it. Almost no stakes. The shooting is garbage and the level design is outrageous. It just relies on onrail segments propped up by production values i.e. movie game. The same is true for vast majority and in recent years especially in PS4 gen, almost all Sony games. They all rely on passive elements.

You can cry all you want but this remains the fact. The term movie games was never about the presence of cutscenes or the length of cutscsnes or even the number of cutscenes. It was always a criticism of game design that CoD and then later UC adapted. Leading to all Sony first party then following the template because it sells. There's nothing subjective or arbitrary about it.

That's the point. MGS V is still a cinematic game, so is HL and Homeworld. Hell I would go ahead and say the old Wing Commander games are also better than recent Sony first party movie games even though it probably has way more cutscenes.

As for your DC about UC not being 'movie game':

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#75 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts
Loading Video...

This is example of Movie game. nothing happened. show flashy animations, too much interruption.

on other hand

Loading Video...

This is example of cinematic game that is opposite of movie games. you dont see constant interruption, flashy animations and QTEs.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 SolidGame_basic

@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

No, reducing my argument to QTE and them being a small proportion of UC is downright disingenuous and absolutely false at worst. The so called platforming is bog standard run of the mill automated. You can't fail it. Almost no stakes. The shooting is garbage and the level design is outrageous. It just relies on onrail segments propped up by production values i.e. movie game. The same is true for vast majority and in recent years especially in PS4 gen, almost all Sony games. They all rely on passive elements.

You can cry all you want but this remains the fact. The term movie games was never about the presence of cutscenes or the length of cutscsnes or even the number of cutscenes. It was always a criticism of game design that CoD and then later UC adapted. Leading to all Sony first party then following the template because it sells. There's nothing subjective or arbitrary about it.

That's the point. MGS V is still a cinematic game, so is HL and Homeworld. Hell I would go ahead and say the old Wing Commander games are also better than recent Sony first party movie games even though it probably has way more cutscenes.

It's funny how you keep trying to downplay what I say, but keep talking about Uncharted. I don't think you actually play Uncharted games, let alone Sony games. All you talk about is your disdain for Uncharted. I get it, you don't like Uncharted lol. Also, the idea that Uncharted copied Call of Duty really makes no sense. They're not even in the same genre. But hey, go ahead and say what you want.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SolidGame_basic

@ghosts4ever said:
Loading Video...

This is example of Movie game. nothing happened. show flashy animations, too much interruption.

on other hand

Loading Video...

This is example of cinematic game that is opposite of movie games. you dont see constant interruption, flashy animations and QTEs.

lol, this really makes no sense. Your Mafia 1 video is like 95% walking/driving around. The Last of Us 2 shows actual stealth elements. I'm starting to think you're not really a stealth genre gamer as you claim to be.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:

MGS4 remastered would be one i take over it.

Ew?

I was going to say the same thing. I'll echo that sentiment. Ew.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PC_Rocks

@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:

It's funny how you keep trying to downplay what I say, but keep talking about Uncharted. I don't think you actually play Uncharted games, let alone Sony games. All you talk about is your disdain for Uncharted. I get it, you don't like Uncharted lol. Also, the idea that Uncharted copied Call of Duty really makes no sense. They're not even in the same genre. But hey, go ahead and say what you want.

It's not me who's downplaying but you who's trying to DC the Sony formula and funny watching you jumping hoops over it. Everything I said is a fact. All verifiable. I would go one step further and say that not even the die hard Sony fanboys including you will give all those Sony exclusives another look if the production values and onrail segments were to be removed. Hence the term 'movie game'.

The other games whom I called cinematic can still hold their own if their passive elements are removed. Many people still play those despite them decades old and skipping over the cutscenes/story bits.

It's also precisely the reason Sony doesn't do MP and their MP offerings/components are bottom of the barrel that no one cares about. No one cares about production values, cutscenes and onrail segments in MP games. They can't hide their abysmal gameplay loop behind these in MP.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#80 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

lol, this really makes no sense. Your Mafia 1 video is like 95% walking/driving around. The Last of Us 2 shows actual stealth elements. I'm starting to think you're not really a stealth genre gamer as you claim to be.

the real stealth games like early splinter cell, Hitman and Thief.

not some fake scripted stealth.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 SolidGame_basic

@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:

It's not me who's downplaying but you who's trying to DC the Sony formula and funny watching you jumping hoops over it. Everything I said is a fact. All verifiable. I would go one step further and say that not even the die hard Sony fanboys including you will give all those Sony exclusives another look if the production values and onrail segments were to be removed. Hence the term 'movie game'.

The other games whom I called cinematic can still hold their own if their passive elements are removed. Many people still play those despite them decades old and skipping over the cutscenes/story bits.

It's also precisely the reason Sony doesn't do MP and their MP offerings/components are bottom of the barrel that no one cares about. No one cares about production values, cutscenes and onrail segments in MP games. They can't hide their abysmal gameplay loop behind these in MP.

So what Sony games have you played? Please share.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#82  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts

Welp, another update:

That last sentence. Man, now I really hope this rumour is true, just to see the speculation storm that's going to ensue. Should have ordered some popcorn for my last grocery delivery.

QLoc is a company I know well. They do a pretty decent job.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 SolidGame_basic
@ghosts4ever said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

the real stealth games like early splinter cell, Hitman and Thief.

not some fake scripted stealth.

That video you posted is a gameplay demonstration video. If you actually play Last of Us, you would know that there is plenty of gameplay. You guys just want to criticize something you can't play.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Everything you just wrote is an opinion. Only the bold portions of the post are facts.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@zaryia: Its funny yet scary that you and PCrocks have zero idea what are and aren't facts. Yikes.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#86 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

@davillain-

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SolidGame_basic

@vfighter said:

@zaryia: Its funny yet scary that you and PCrocks have zero idea what are and aren't facts. Yikes.

lmao. Here are the "facts" that we learned today:

• All you do in Uncharted is press x and watch Michael Bay style set pieces
  • All Sony games are Uncharted clones (including Gran Turismo)
  • Uncharted is a CoD clone (Naughty Dog was really inspired by COD apparently)
  • MGS V is a cinematic game (they must've patched in a lot of story elements and the missing Final Mission since I played it)
  • And uh.. what else? Sony = bad?

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#88  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts
@the_master_race said:
@howmakewood said:

This is like a weekly thing at this point?

Btw I dont think he's hinting at it actually releasing on PC, just saying "keep waiting".

well , after HZD everything is possible ...

Yeah, but not so fast like MS doing it. Sony needs to sell PS5 first and foremost. Bloodborne is an old game : 5+ years old. Did they lost something? I think not. It will only gain more interest for PC gamers to buy PS5 and ( if rumors are true ) play Demon's Souls Remake on it.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 PC_Rocks

@SolidGame_basic said:
@pc_rocks said:

So what Sony games have you played? Please share.

UC 1-3, TLOU, GoW 1-4. Wouldn't want to even play GoW4 but I enjoyed GoW 1-3 so I gave it a chance. That was the last and I'm done with your precious exclusives.

Nevertheless, that was a deflection. Whether I have played these or not. The facts I raised still stands.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#90 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

If I have to rebuy Bloodborne on PS5 Sony can get fucked.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PC_Rocks

@SolidGame_basic said:

• MGS V is a cinematic game (they must've patched in a lot of story elements and the missing Final Mission since I played it)

It's quite funny and hilarious to see your desperation that you ignored all the actual arguments and instead putting words in my mouth to hide your insecurity. But then you're a cow. You have to cherry pick, reduce it to simple binary things and unnecessary extrapolate. That's funny because that's deliberately missing the forest for the trees.

The desperation is real when you have to resort to GT as a fallback and had to lean on a fellow cow to make your self fell secure. If there was an actual rebuttal to the facts you would have presented it by now and not hide between have I played or this embarrassing summary.What's next, running up to tormentos or tgob for solace?

The last point definitely sounds true, just in reverse. Sony = muh savior.

Anyways, what I wanted to prove, I did already. No matter how much you cows try to DC by saying having cutscenes = movie game. It's simply not true.

Crazy_Chemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Crazy_Chemist
Member since 2020 • 154 Posts

And its things like another generation of remasters fron Sony that may give the red caroet to XsX. I hated the beginning of rhe ps4 because it was all remakes and remasters. Ugh

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By SolidGame_basic

@pc_rocks said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

It's quite funny and hilarious to see your desperation that you ignored all the actual arguments and instead putting words in my mouth to hide your insecurity. But then you're a cow. You have to cherry pick, reduce it to simple binary things and unnecessary extrapolate. That's funny because that's deliberately missing the forest for the trees.

The desperation is real when you have to resort to GT as a fallback and had to lean on a fellow cow to make your self fell secure. If there was an actual rebuttal to the facts you would have presented it by now and not hide between have I played or this embarrassing summary.What's next, running up to tormentos or tgob for solace?

The last point definitely sounds true, just in reverse. Sony = muh savior.

Anyways, what I wanted to prove, I did already. No matter how much you cows try to DC by saying having cutscenes = movie game. It's simply not true.

That's great, hope you had a good laugh. I didn't miss anything. Everyone here will read what your explanation of what a movie game is, and they will be the one to decide if they agree with you or not. All I got from you is that you dislike Uncharted and you seem to associate every Sony game with it. That Uncharted is just basically a bunch of QTE's and set pieces. And according to you all Sony games are "movie games", though your experience with Sony games is very limited (according to you, you've played just 1 current gen Sony game). You didn't convince me, but maybe others will agree with you 😁

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

Release all of your PS4 exclusives on PC Sony, come on, you know you want it.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

@the_master_race said:

@davillain-

I think this is reaching a bit though. HZD and Death Stranding are already announced, so there's that. Bloodborne is highly possible, but I still have my doubts.

The rest, though. Nah, I don't think they'd get to PC officially any time soon.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 LAtech84
Member since 2017 • 643 Posts

@vfighter

I am a PC only Gamer currently and I think Sony's games look really fun and I would happily play them at a friend's house who has a PS4, I don't know why people have to downplay games on other platforms unfairly. I would be happy to play them on PC if they ever get released there as well.

:

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Zaryia

@vfighter said:

Stop crying.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Zaryia
@SolidGame_basic said:
@vfighter said:

Here are the "facts" that we learned today:

Agreed.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@jasonofa36 said:
@the_master_race said:

@davillain-

I think this is reaching a bit though. HZD and Death Stranding are already announced, so there's that. Bloodborne is highly possible, but I still have my doubts.

The rest, though. Nah, I don't think they'd get to PC officially any time soon.

As much as I really want to believe, Sony did publish the game, it's really all on Sony's part to release it on PC, and even though it's in high depend, I can't imagine Sony doesn't want to make more money. I'm still surprised Bloodborne never got updated towards PS4 Pro.