Resonance of Fate Xbox 360 Screenshots. Wow!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jake145222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jake145222
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts

http://www.hookedgamers.com/x360/resonance_of_fate/screenshots.html?

This game looks amazing!

Avatar image for MetalGearSolidZ
MetalGearSolidZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MetalGearSolidZ
Member since 2009 • 497 Posts

http://www.hookedgamers.com/x360/resonance_of_fate/screenshots.html?

This game looks amazing!

Jake145222
Does the gameplay look like the screen shots?
Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Yandere
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

Aw, only one gameplay shot.

ethercore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ethercore
Member since 2009 • 79 Posts
This one might be pretty good. I heard the battle system is going to be action oriented as well strategic.
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

Yep, still looks ******* awesome.

Look out FFXIII.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

Look out FFXIII.

-Oath

For some reason I think End of eternity/ Resonance of fate will take the crown of the best JRPG of 2010 from FFXIII :P.

black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts
I really hope it's as good as I think it's going to be
-Oath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Oath
Member since 2008 • 8014 Posts

[QUOTE="-Oath"]

Look out FFXIII.

Kashiwaba

For some reason I think End of eternity/ Resonance of fate will take the crown of the best JRPG of 2010 from FFXIII :P.

Its very possible, but I think EoE will fall behind in overall quality. Looks fantastic though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5d0e4d67d0988
Member since 2008 • 5396 Posts

The game looks great, I really hope it turns out that way. FF13 will probabaly be the better game but it won't stop this from being amazing.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

It's a shame, I love JRPGS but most of them this gen have been meh. So i'll take this with a grain of salt.

DevilDude3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DevilDude3232
Member since 2009 • 339 Posts

I understand it's supposed to be steampunk look but a little color would help. So far all the environments I've seen in it are the same grey looking metal areas. Hopefully there will be more variety in the full game.

Definitely looking forward to this though. I hope the combat system will WOW me.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
Funny how when the game aint FF, no one bash it for the cliche japanese hero, wich in this game is a lot more than any of the FF ones. Same goes for other games like WKC. This guy looks exactly the same than the guy from WKC, Star ocean and so many other games. Its incredible that FF gets bashed in this area and yet has way better and far more original character designs. I find funny the way people dont judge games the same way or use the same criteria. Its ok in any other games, but if it isnt in FF it sucks. This game cant touch FF13 in any way.
bad_fur_day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 bad_fur_day
Member since 2008 • 1988 Posts

Hmm, looks a lot better than FFXIII :p

Colour me slightly interested.

Ooooh! Submachineguns as weapons! Interest level rises to interested. I was meh untill I took a closer look, look again.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

Funny how when the game aint FF, no one bash it for the cliche japanese hero, wich in this game is a lot more than any of the FF ones. Same goes for other games like WKC. This guy looks exactly the same than the guy from WKC, Star ocean and so many other games. Its incredible that FF gets bashed in this area and yet has way better and far more original character designs. I find funny the way people dont judge games the same way or use the same criteria. Its ok in any other games, but if it isnt in FF it sucks. This game cant touch FF13 in any way.Drakes_Fortune

Well the bigger the game is the more attention it gets EoE and WKC are nothing but new IPs so no one cares about them but FF13 is well known and gets too much attention even by none JRPG fans look around all the people who posted in this thread are JRPG fans who doesnt care about JRPGs Heroes having girlish faces :P but if you look at FFXIII threads you will see than even JRPG haters post in it.

bad_fur_day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bad_fur_day

Now thats just damn cool! Theres been so many crap rpg's on the xbox I'm not sure if I can recover though. That may be deserving one last shot though.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Drakes_Fortune

Ooooh! Submachineguns as weapons! Interest level rises to interested. I was meh untill I took a closer look, look again.

bad_fur_day
Take this guy as an example. He bashed FF13 in the other thread, but yet he seems to be more interested in this game that seems to not have nothing better than FF13 and probably the same steryotypes and flaws he points on FF13. He raised his interest level cause it has submachineguns, someting that FF13 also has. I dont get why people refuse to like and get interested in something that will probably be better simply cause its more famous. Thers no point. I dont care if it is famous and everyone is going to buy it, if the game is good ill buy it. I know everyone has his own opinion and thats fine, but the things people say about FF make no sense, and i know its all cause its more famous, wich is sad,
Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Yandere
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

[QUOTE="bad_fur_day"]

Drakes_Fortune

Take this guy as an example. He bashed FF13 in the other thread, but yet he seems to be more interested in this game that seems to not have nothing better than FF13 and probably the same steryotypes and flaws he points on FF13. He raised his interest level cause it has submachineguns, someting that FF13 also has. I dont get why people refuse to like and get interested in something that will probably be better simply cause its more famous. Thers no point. I dont care if it is famous and everyone is going to buy it, if the game is good ill buy it. I know everyone has his own opinion and thats fine, but the things people say about FF make no sense, and i know its all cause its more famous, wich is sad,

It's because this looks better then Final Fantasy.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Drakes_Fortune

[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"][QUOTE="bad_fur_day"]

Yandere

you gotta be kidding. i dont even know where to start. i have no doubts it will score maximum an 8 but i wont even go that far, ill say it will be a 6-7. But anyway scores dont really matter, but the game looks really mediocre. Is this that your choosing ove FF13? well have fun
Jake145222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jake145222
Member since 2009 • 230 Posts
quit crying about FF13. These people can choose what they like Drake. You don't have to tell them what to like. They have their own OPINIONS.
bad_fur_day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bad_fur_day

Yandere

I'm impressed. This looks great, I don't think I've said that about a jrpg since The Last Remnant.

buwiset

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 buwiset
Member since 2006 • 293 Posts

Yandere

Nice! Now I'm more interested in this game now than FFXIII

CaptainHarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#22 CaptainHarley
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

character design is downright embarassingly bad, but the game itself looks interesting. i cant tell much about it yet obviously but if it is some kind of 3rd person shoot em up with a story, that could potentially be very cool.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Yandere

Nah I think FFXIII still looks better, through it does look crazy and fun. I might give it at least a rent. Is it coming to PS3?

bad_fur_day

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bad_fur_day

I wouldn't say embrassing, pretty standard kinda anime jrpg fair.

DonPerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 DonPerian
Member since 2005 • 3773 Posts
The game looks good - so what?
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

End of Eternity looks great and the setting and style of this game are a breath of fresh air. I'll be playing this alongside Final Fantasy XIII early next year.

Yandere

The gameplay in FFXIII looks great too. I know that you don't like Final Fantasy because it's gameplay often lags behind in terms of being exciting and such, but if there was an FF you would like it would be FFXIII (skipping through all the troublesome cutscenes of course).

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="Yandere"]

[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"] Take this guy as an example. He bashed FF13 in the other thread, but yet he seems to be more interested in this game that seems to not have nothing better than FF13 and probably the same steryotypes and flaws he points on FF13. He raised his interest level cause it has submachineguns, someting that FF13 also has. I dont get why people refuse to like and get interested in something that will probably be better simply cause its more famous. Thers no point. I dont care if it is famous and everyone is going to buy it, if the game is good ill buy it. I know everyone has his own opinion and thats fine, but the things people say about FF make no sense, and i know its all cause its more famous, wich is sad,Wanderer5

Nah I think FFXIII still looks better, through it does look crazy and fun. I might give it at least a rent. Is it coming to PS3?

Yeah, i'ts a multiplat. I guess according to many sheep around here, it means that it doesn't count. :roll:

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="Yandere"]

[QUOTE="Drakes_Fortune"] Take this guy as an example. He bashed FF13 in the other thread, but yet he seems to be more interested in this game that seems to not have nothing better than FF13 and probably the same steryotypes and flaws he points on FF13. He raised his interest level cause it has submachineguns, someting that FF13 also has. I dont get why people refuse to like and get interested in something that will probably be better simply cause its more famous. Thers no point. I dont care if it is famous and everyone is going to buy it, if the game is good ill buy it. I know everyone has his own opinion and thats fine, but the things people say about FF make no sense, and i know its all cause its more famous, wich is sad,Drakes_Fortune

you gotta be kidding. i dont even know where to start. i have no doubts it will score maximum an 8 but i wont even go that far, ill say it will be a 6-7. But anyway scores dont really matter, but the game looks really mediocre. Is this that your choosing ove FF13? well have fun

Why does he have to be kidding? The gameplay looks innovative and fun. Like Final Fantasy XIII, it seems to be going for more tactical gameplay except it does it in a different way. There were better JRPGs on the PS1 than FF as well as the PS2. End of Eternity does have a chance of even topping FFXIII, although with Tri Ace, I doubt it will.

reaver-x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 reaver-x
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
in terms of gameplay, ROF is definitely superior. Tri ace is better known for having solid gameplay in there games but as far as good storytelling is concerned, FFXIII has the upper hand on this one
InfinityMugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 InfinityMugen
Member since 2007 • 3905 Posts

quit crying about FF13. These people can choose what they like Drake. You don't have to tell them what to like. They have their own OPINIONS.Jake145222
It's ok. People need to have FF 13 shoved down their throats to understand how teh awesome it is.:lol:

sleepingzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 sleepingzzz
Member since 2006 • 2263 Posts

This is the only new JRPG that looks interesting to me. That 5 minute trailers already looks a million times better than FF13. I'll probably give both of them a rental to see how they play.

Avatar image for Einhanderkiller
Einhanderkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Einhanderkiller
Member since 2003 • 13259 Posts
It looks like Metal Gear Solid 4.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f2174cc8f575
deactivated-5f2174cc8f575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 deactivated-5f2174cc8f575
Member since 2005 • 805 Posts

I'm not going to get excited over anything Tri-Ace develops. So far, they've released two failures this gen. I'm definitely going to pick this one up but my expectations are fairly low.

sensfanVone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sensfanVone
Member since 2006 • 1714 Posts

I'm not going to get excited over anything Tri-Ace develops. So far, they've released two failures this gen. I'm definitely going to pick this one up but my expectations are fairly low.

Sserv

Actually I really love Tri-Ace, if the failures you are referring to include Infinite Undiscovery I have to disagree, that was a very good game.

This game looks very interesting, and theres nothing wrong with hyping both this and FF13 it doesn't have to be an either or.

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

Another JRPG full of exceptionally beautiful people, with perfect hair, ready to save the world

Franco-J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Franco-J
Member since 2003 • 1435 Posts

Just please, no more turned based action! I want to control everything!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

Looks awesome.

I'm liking the steampunk vibe.

shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts

Eh? thats what its going to be called here? Meh, wont stop me from still calling it End of Eternity, just like i still call Eternal Sonata Trusty Bell.

The game does look amazing, second only to FFXIII. I really hope we start seeing more JRPGs of this calibur. The only one this gen is Lost Odyssey.

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

Good luck with gameplay looking like that...

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8283 Posts
Woah before this thread I had little to no interest in this game.. But after reading up on it and watching some clips, I'm sold!
Marka1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Marka1700
Member since 2003 • 7500 Posts

[QUOTE="Sserv"]

sensfanVone

Actually I really love Tri-Ace, if the failures you are referring to include Infinite Undiscovery I have to disagree, that was a very good game.

This game looks very interesting, and theres nothing wrong with hyping both this and FF13 it doesn't have to be an either or.

Infinate Undiscovery was short and flawed but a lot of fun to play for some reason.