Resolutiongate coming to an end soon?????

• 116 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@kbanna said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

Damn lems showing their ignorance once again, i guess it is a pre requisite for being a lem that you have to be ignorant and/or dumb.

Sort of like your sentence structure? Proper structure would have used a period rather than a comma, as you already had your group and subject defined. The next is a hypothesis of your first statement.

aw how cute, you don't have any argument so you are going to talk bs about commas and points, go on.

No different than you and your spelling insults.

hahaha oh man you must be dumber than i thought. Grasping at straws. Not my fault that lems show to be so incredibly ignorant

By all means enlighten me. What "argument" did you make by insulting that user's misuse of the term parity?

Don't worry about him. Its been corrected hours ago and he completely dodged the whole point of the thread anyway. let him celebrate his "win"

what win i just pointed out you don't know what parity is because you are an ignorant guy talking about stuff he doesn't have a clue about.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

they are strongly implying that they are holding back on the pc and ps4 version of the game to match the xbone

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By kbanna
Member since 2011 • 741 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@kbanna said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

Damn lems showing their ignorance once again, i guess it is a pre requisite for being a lem that you have to be ignorant and/or dumb.

Sort of like your sentence structure? Proper structure would have used a period rather than a comma, as you already had your group and subject defined. The next is a hypothesis of your first statement.

aw how cute, you don't have any argument so you are going to talk bs about commas and points, go on.

hahaha oh man you must be dumber than i thought. Grasping at straws. Not my fault that lems show to be so incredibly ignorant

By all means enlighten me. What "argument" did you make by insulting that user's misuse of the term parity?

Don't worry about him. Its been corrected hours ago and he completely dodged the whole point of the thread anyway. let him celebrate his "win"

what win i just pointed out you don't know what parity is because you are an ignorant guy talking about stuff he doesn't have a clue about.

Sure. Any input on the actual topic now?

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts

Lems doesnt care about resolution.... at the moment

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Cows are Butthurt that devs have learned how to use the ESram. hahahaa

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#56 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

I will have to wait and see before i believe it

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

Cows are jerks lol

Fanboys are jerks.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Krelian-co

@kbanna said:

@Krelian-co said:

@kbanna said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

i did in the many other threads about the secret sauce of the xbone, but go ahead and keep thinking that teh software updates will magically transform bad hardware.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kbanna

@Krelian-co said:

@kbanna said:

@Krelian-co said:

@kbanna said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

i did in the many other threads about the secret sauce of the xbone, but go ahead and keep thinking that teh software updates will magically transform bad hardware.

So the crew being 1080p 30fps has to do with secrete sauce???.........Never mind. Back to correcting my spelling. Its ok little buddy...you tried.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@kbanna said:

The Crew along with a few other new games are achieving resolution parody. What will be the new "power difference" claim going forward??? http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/the_crew/news/the_crew_runs_at_native_1080p_30fps_on_both_ps4_and_xbox_one.htmlalong

LOL

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Oh dear I hope not. If it ends what will the cows do then? Since they have no games to play :(

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 misterpmedia

@Wasdie said:

At what cost though? The Xbox One is more than capable of 1080p, it just needs to make more sacrifices to get there. That's just how it is.

As devs push rendering on both the PS4 and Xbox One, expect more and more compromises to be made. Algorithms will be improved, rendering will be optimized, new techniques will be developed, but the PS4 and Xbox One's hardware will not change which means eventually you hit a limit on what you can render.

In fact there are games that are already 1080p but then there is disparity in effects between both versions. It's as if they'll always be a bigger trade off for the Xbone.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kbanna

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

At what cost though? The Xbox One is more than capable of 1080p, it just needs to make more sacrifices to get there. That's just how it is.

As devs push rendering on both the PS4 and Xbox One, expect more and more compromises to be made. Algorithms will be improved, rendering will be optimized, new techniques will be developed, but the PS4 and Xbox One's hardware will not change which means eventually you hit a limit on what you can render.

In fact there are games that are already 1080p but then there is disparity in effects between both versions. It's as if they'll always be a bigger trade off for the Xbone.

which games? which effects?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By misterpmedia

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

Need for speed rivals comes to mind. Check the digital foundry tech break down on it.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kbanna

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

Need for speed rivals comes to mind. Check the digital foundry tech break down on it.

What ever disparity in effects will be so minuscule it will take a DF to even notice for the average consumer

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#66 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

lol lems still grasping at any bit of hope it seems...

just because one game will make it doesnt mean the Resolutiongate will be over. There are already some games which have the same resolution on both consoles. That didnt stop the vast majority from still being higher on the PS4 though

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 kbanna

@Vatusus said:

just because one game will make it doesnt mean the Resolutiongate will be over. There are already some games which have the same resolution on both consoles. That didnt stop the vast majority from still being higher on the PS4 though

So you feel that these differences will continue for the rest of this gen?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#68 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@kbanna said:

@Vatusus said:

probably yeah

it wont be DX12 or "da claudz" that will change that. You cant change hardware with software. If the X1 wants the 1080p it'll have to trade somewhere else like framerate for ex.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kbanna

@Vatusus said:

@kbanna said:

@Vatusus said:

probably yeah

it wont be DX12 or "da claudz" that will change that. You cant change hardware with software. If the X1 wants the 1080p it'll have to trade somewhere else like framerate for ex.

Cool. We'll see

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

I would assume the PS4 version will have a more stable frame rate at least though, even if it's locked at shitty 30FPS. If you don't like it then don't buy it, if nobody on PS4 buys it then they would be forced to reevaluate their attitudes towards PS4 gamers.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 misterpmedia

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

What ever disparity in effects will be so minuscule it will take a DF to even notice for the average consumer

who's talking about the average consumer though? I'm sure as hell glad I'm informed, I will also inform others I know.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kbanna

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

who's talking about the average consumer though? I'm sure as hell glad I'm informed, I will also inform others I know.

Good job Soldier. Sony will thank you personally.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#73 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

Dude that only applies to PS3 and 360 comparisons.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

A Parody you say? Consider me in.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@xxgunslingerxx said:

they are strongly implying that they are holding back on the pc and ps4 version of the game to match the xbone

That will have gone over ms fan boys heads. Not the best when it comes to attention to detail.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Krelian-co

@kbanna said:

@Krelian-co said:

@kbanna said:

@Krelian-co said:

@kbanna said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@cainetao11 said:

@Krelian-co said:

resolution "parody"

So the crew being 1080p 30fps has to do with secrete sauce???.........Never mind. Back to correcting my spelling. Its ok little buddy...you tried.

same as forza without teh magic updates, because it's an on rail racer but dumb people such as yourself can't understand that. Keep trying ignorant fanboy. BUT TEH PARODY! you didn't even know the word parity ROFL.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 misterpmedia

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

Informing people I know about the best version of a game they can get that's on offer makes me a soldier? Must be upset you can't do the same I guess. Damn, you lems are in for a long gen aren't you.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

Informing people I know about the best version of a game they can get that's on offer makes me a soldier? Must be upset you can't do the same I guess. Damn, you lems are in for a long gen aren't you.

It does when you ignore the PC version that is often better resolution or ignore other aspects besides resolution that help with the overall experience.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

Another thread that proves what hypocrites cows are, when multiplatform games ran in SUB-HD on the Ps3 they said it didn't matter and was hardly noticeable, now apparently it does matter and it's hugely noticeable.

Cows pick and choose opinions based on whichever favors there console the most, when the PS3 was loosing 'resolutiongate' last gen they mad a huge song and dance about how it DIDN'T mater, now the PS4 is winning it's a huge deal.

Clearly the PS4 is winning this gen but are these die hard cows now willing to concede that it DID matter last gen and the 360 won?

Not gonna hold my breath,lol

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

LOL Did TC just say as long as his experience isn't different from the competing console, he's ok? So he want gamers to suffer technical limits that doesn't exist on other systems. PATHETIC

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

Cows are the joke of SW delta. True hypocrites here and pure bias fanboys. They are jealous of X1 games and bored if SS already. Truly sad

Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#83  Edited By Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

I think it will eventually end only to rear its beautiful X1-stomping-head late in this generation.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 misterpmedia

@tdkmillsy said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

It does when you ignore the PC version that is often better resolution or ignore other aspects besides resolution that help with the overall experience.

When that person's options includes PC, you are correct. In this case, it doesn't.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 delta3074

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

so you noticed the difference between 360 and Ps3 versions of multiplats then?

So you concede the 360 had the advantage in multiplats last gen then?

You must have super eyes to be able to see the pixel difference between 900 and 1080,lol

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By misterpmedia

@delta3074 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@kbanna said:

@misterpmedia said:

@Wasdie said:

You must have super eyes to be able to see the pixel difference between 900 and 1080,lol

Last gen was the first real inclusion of disparity within the mainstream warring factions on the war between console V console so yes I did notice it, and it sucked but now this is a new gen. I never once said in this topic that the PS3 mulitplats were superior and I'm not sure what sort of victory you're hankering after if I told you that the 360 was superior? I'm not sure what point you're trying to get at there.. No, just normal eyes and the ability to read up on games before I purchase them, as I said, informed and with that knowledge I would inform others before they purchased. No harm in that.

@lancex2 said:

Cows are the joke of SW delta. True hypocrites here and pure bias fanboys. They are jealous of X1 games and bored if SS already. Truly sad

I imagined you crying as you typed this out hahaha. Proper index finger smashing that keyboard. Your comment bleeds nonsense, and you can almost taste the rage! ;o

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

Read the link pleas this is a Racing game those games run at 1080p on xbox one since launch...lol

Forza,NFS is 1080p as well.

Oh and the developer admit that they didn't want to push stronger hardware even the PC version is the same..lol

@RR360DD said:

Oh dear I hope not. If it ends what will the cows do then? Since they have no games to play :(

You are confusing the xbox one with the PS4..Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

@kbanna said:

NFS on PS4 has HBAO the xbox one version doesn't have it..

Tomb Raider has up to 30 FPS more on PS4,while having full effect.

The xbox one version of Tomb Raider is up to 30 FPS slower on average is 20 FPS slower,has Alpha based effects at half resolution in areas,lower quality depth of field,reduced levels of anisotropic filtering,some low resolution textures and 900p cut scenes.

The PS4 version has non of that ^^...

The difference in Tomb raider is as big as the difference between a 7770 and a 7950..lol

@delta3074 said:

Another thread that proves what hypocrites cows are, when multiplatform games ran in SUB-HD on the Ps3 they said it didn't matter and was hardly noticeable, now apparently it does matter and it's hugely noticeable.

Cows pick and choose opinions based on whichever favors there console the most, when the PS3 was loosing 'resolutiongate' last gen they mad a huge song and dance about how it DIDN'T mater, now the PS4 is winning it's a huge deal.

Clearly the PS4 is winning this gen but are these die hard cows now willing to concede that it DID matter last gen and the 360 won?

Another thread that proved how hypocrites lemming are for a whole fu**ing generation there where hyping 1 missing patch of grass,2 frames here and there,and 100 lines of resolution,and now all of the sudden 720p vs 1080p disparity is ok and acceptable.

Lemmings choose opinion based on whichever favors there console the most,when the xbox 360 was winning resolutiongate last gen,they make huge songs and dance about how it matter,now the xbox one is loosing it's not a huge deal.

Clearly the xbox 360 was winning last gen but die hard lemming now are not willing to concede that it didn't matter last gen and the 360 won.

Now the only problem with your argument is the fact that First party sony games kicked the living crap out of xbox 360 games including multiplatforms,when Halo could not pull 720p Killzone was doing it with superior graphics to everything on consoles,now look at the end of the gen GTA5 superior on PS3...hahaha But but the xbox 360 was more powerful..lol

That is the real difference the PS3 was just to damn difficult but it had hardware that properly code surpassed the xbox 360 and was proved time and time again,not all games on xbox 360 were superior several were on PS3 and first party wiped the floor with the competition no matter what Forza would never look better than Wipeout which was 1080p 60FPS most of the time and only during intense scenes it lower the resolution even on its lower resolution with was higher than Forza ever did on 360.

The xbox one will not pull that on the PS4 it can't,so you have to go the entire generation with inferior ports,the PS3 was difficult the xbox one is weak and complex.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@xhawk27 said:

Read the link pleas this is a Racing game those games run at 1080p on xbox one since launch...lol

Forza,NFS is 1080p as well.

Oh and the developer admit that they didn't want to push stronger hardware even the PC version is the same..lol

@RR360DD said:

You are confusing the xbox one with the PS4..Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

@kbanna said:

NFS on PS4 has HBAO the xbox one version doesn't have it..

Tomb Raider has up to 30 FPS more on PS4,while having full effect.

The xbox one version of Tomb Raider is up to 30 FPS slower on average is 20 FPS slower,has Alpha based effects at half resolution in areas,lower quality depth of field,reduced levels of anisotropic filtering,some low resolution textures and 900p cut scenes.

The PS4 version has non of that ^^...

The difference in Tomb raider is as big as the difference between a 7770 and a 7950..lol

@delta3074 said:

Another thread that proved how hypocrites lemming are for a whole fu**ing generation there where hyping 1 missing patch of grass,2 frames here and there,and 100 lines of resolution,and now all of the sudden 720p vs 1080p disparity is ok and acceptable.

Lemmings choose opinion based on whichever favors there console the most,when the xbox 360 was winning resolutiongate last gen,they make huge songs and dance about how it matter,now the xbox one is loosing it's not a huge deal.

Clearly the xbox 360 was winning last gen but die hard lemming now are not willing to concede that it didn't matter last gen and the 360 won.

Now the only problem with your argument is the fact that First party sony games kicked the living crap out of xbox 360 games including multiplatforms,when Halo could not pull 720p Killzone was doing it with superior graphics to everything on consoles,now look at the end of the gen GTA5 superior on PS3...hahaha But but the xbox 360 was more powerful..lol

That is the real difference the PS3 was just to damn difficult but it had hardware that properly code surpassed the xbox 360 and was proved time and time again,not all games on xbox 360 were superior several were on PS3 and first party wiped the floor with the competition no matter what Forza would never look better than Wipeout which was 1080p 60FPS most of the time and only during intense scenes it lower the resolution even on its lower resolution with was higher than Forza ever did on 360.

The xbox one will not pull that on the PS4 it can't,so you have to go the entire generation with inferior ports,the PS3 was difficult the xbox one is weak and complex.

i just clearly stated in my post i was talking about multiplats so you fail straight away, secondly, i just admitted the Ps4 is the winner this gen in that department so please explain how i am a hypocrite?

You are the hypocrite because just as i suspected, you are happy to declare the Ps4 the winner in multiplats but you still will not concede the truth which is the 360 WON last gen when it came to multiplatform games , hands down, regardless of the reasons.

You can either concede that the 360 won in the multiplat dept last gen or i will no longer take you seriously when you claim the Ps4 is the winner this generation, your choice dude.

i don't take hypocrites seriously dude, so stop making excuses for why the Ps3 lost and concede the truth.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By delta3074
@misterpmedia said:

@delta3074 said:

Last gen was the first real inclusion of disparity within the mainstream warring factions on the war between console V console so yes I did notice it, and it sucked but now this is a new gen. I never once said in this topic that the PS3 mulitplats were superior and I'm not sure what sort of victory you're hankering after if I told you that the 360 was superior? I'm not sure what point you're trying to get at there.. No, just normal eyes and the ability to read up on games before I purchase them, as I said, informed and with that knowledge I would inform others before they purchased. No harm in that.

You, sir, have just earned a lot of respect from me mate, at least you are not being a hypocrite about it,kudos sir *tips hat*

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tormentos

@delta3074 said:

So you can concede the PS3 had better exclusives as well as some multiplatforms that also are better on PS3.?

The xbox 360 didn't do a clean sweep here,the xbox 360 was constantly outdone by sony first party games,hell Halo was sub 720p for almost all generation long,until Halo 4.

And there are multiplatforms superior on PS3,now the xbox one case is totally different,also comparing the gap between PS3 and xbox 360 with the PS4 vs xbox one is a joke,is way bigger now that it was last gen.

So in the end it was ease of use what keep the xbox 360 1 step ahead in multiplatforms,now sony has an easy to code console which happen to be more powerful to.

@delta3074 said:

i just clearly stated in my post i was talking about multiplats so you fail straight away, secondly, i just admitted the Ps4 is the winner this gen in that department so please explain how i am a hypocrite?

You are the hypocrite because just as i suspected, you are happy to declare the Ps4 the winner in multiplats but you still will not concede the truth which is the 360 WON last gen when it came to multiplatform games , hands down, regardless of the reasons.

You can either concede that the 360 won in the multiplat dept last gen or i will no longer take you seriously when you claim the Ps4 is the winner this generation, your choice dude.

i don't take hypocrites seriously dude, so stop making excuses for why the Ps3 lost and concede the truth.

Where did i say the 360 didn't win.? Most multiplatforms run a little better on 360,but some ran better on PS3 as well,and exclusive wise it wasn't even close,more PS3 games have wards for graphics than xbox 360 exclusives that is a fact.

Also clinging to the xbox 360 doesn't change the fact that the PS4 is stronger,the xbox 360 and PS3 went toe to toe even that the xbox 360 had an edge in multiplatforms for ease of use,the PS3 won exclusives and a very small amount of multiplatforms was well.

The xbox one vs PS4 is totally different the PS4 is easy some claim easier than the xbox one and more powerful to.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Hey OP, Need For Speed Rivals was 1080p/30fps last year. Racing games are mostly graphically unintensive.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 kbanna

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Hey OP, Need For Speed Rivals was 1080p/30fps last year. Racing games are mostly graphically unintensive.

So what would qualify as a multiplat that would be graphically intense enough for you? And the bigger question is, once parity is established that title, will this bullshit end?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 tormentos

@kbanna said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

So what would qualify as a multiplat that would be graphically intense enough for you? And the bigger question is, once parity is established that title, will this bullshit end?

First person shooter and not any crap lower in assets to make for the weak xbox one hardware,if they push BF5 on both consoles at the same resolution with the same detail and frames that is call parity and the BS you claim should stop,but that will not happen unless MS pay EA millions and other developers to stop them from taking advantage of the PS4.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 kbanna

@tormentos said:

@kbanna said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

First person shooter and not any crap lower in assets to make for the weak xbox one hardware,if they push BF5 on both consoles at the same resolution with the same detail and frames that is call parity and the BS you claim should stop,but that will not happen unless MS pay EA millions and other developers to stop them from taking advantage of the PS4.

Ok, so if the BF5 releases and its the same resolution, and same detail, you will concede that these machines are not as far apart as initially claimed? Good. I have a long memory and will revisit this. Also lets both keep and eye on upcoming multi plat titles this year.

I can concede that Im wrong if by years end this gap seems to stay an issue. Somehow, I think that if the opposite happens a lot of Sony fans are gonna be moving goal posts left and right. As for now we agree its resolution and same detail.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

So you can concede the PS3 had better exclusives as well as some multiplatforms that also are better on PS3.?

The xbox 360 didn't do a clean sweep here,the xbox 360 was constantly outdone by sony first party games,hell Halo was sub 720p for almost all generation long,until Halo 4.

And there are multiplatforms superior on PS3,now the xbox one case is totally different,also comparing the gap between PS3 and xbox 360 with the PS4 vs xbox one is a joke,is way bigger now that it was last gen.

So in the end it was ease of use what keep the xbox 360 1 step ahead in multiplatforms,now sony has an easy to code console which happen to be more powerful to.

@delta3074 said:

Where did i say the 360 didn't win.? Most multiplatforms run a little better on 360,but some ran better on PS3 as well,and exclusive wise it wasn't even close,more PS3 games have wards for graphics than xbox 360 exclusives that is a fact.

Also clinging to the xbox 360 doesn't change the fact that the PS4 is stronger,the xbox 360 and PS3 went toe to toe even that the xbox 360 had an edge in multiplatforms for ease of use,the PS3 won exclusives and a very small amount of multiplatforms was well.

The xbox one vs PS4 is totally different the PS4 is easy some claim easier than the xbox one and more powerful to.

for effs sake dude, i have always said, quite rightly that the Ps4 is a more powerful console than the Xbone, i have also stated, on several occasions, that the xbone will not close the power gap with the Ps4, when are you finally going to get the point that i am actually unbiased when it comes to consoles,if i WAS biased i would say that NOTHING beats a Ps1 because it had the BEST games, ever

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

@kbanna said:

@tormentos said:

@kbanna said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Ok, so if the BF5 releases and its the same resolution, and same detail, you will concede that these machines are not as far apart as initially claimed? Good. I have a long memory and will revisit this. Also lets both keep and eye on upcoming multi plat titles this year.

I can concede that Im wrong if by years end this gap seems to stay an issue. Somehow, I think that if the opposite happens a lot of Sony fans are gonna be moving goal posts left and right. As for now we agree its resolution and same detail.

there is no making up the power gap why dont u get that

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

The Crew devs intentionally gimped the PS4 and said as much. I will never buy a game that does this. We will see how Destiny, Batman, Assassin's Creed etc compare this Fall...

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#99 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11266 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:

I would expect that games will start becoming more demanding and that neither console will be able to run most of them at 1080p within a year or two.

Developers will most likely downgrade textures/lighting/shaders/shadows/lod, etc long before the PS4 needs to lower resolution down to 720p.

kbanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 kbanna

@stereointegrity said:

@kbanna said:

@tormentos said:

@kbanna said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

there is no making up the power gap why dont u get that

If that is the case then you and all the other Sony fans have nothing to worry about. But you telling me 4 months in to a new Generation "why don you get that?" is laughable. Time will tell. Specs don't lie, but the utilization of those specs is what I question.

Both machines have 8g RAM...but Sony took 3.5g for os, while MS currently has 3g reserved and about to give more back to Dev from what I understand. DX12 will supposedly help the X1 free up cpu load and it already has a more powerful theoretical cpu output on paper . The specs tell one story, the utilization of what's there could tell another.

Is MS full of crap?? Maybe. But like I said I'm not going to write off their tech 4 months into a generation. You can if you want. Free country. Again, if the Gap does not close , NOT IN SPECS, but in the final multiplat outputs by the end of the yea,r I will be the first to concede. Trust.