Resident Evil w/ Fixed Camera

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redmanifesto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 redmanifesto
Member since 2011 • 77 Posts

Anyone want a Resident Evil 3 remake with all the benefits of next gen hardware? I love the fixed camera. It gives the game a cinematic feel. RE has turned into a shootem up. And now it wants to win over the COD fans. AC130?

And I dont mean RE3 HD. I mean a Resident Evil that looks like 3.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

RE2 remake on UE3 please.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
I think RE4 is better than any other Resident Evil game and I like the direction of the new games in the series.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

To be honest I can take it ether way. Just get back the atmosphere RE kinda been gone since 4.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

I am a massive fan of the original games, but tank controls in 2012 would be unexcusable. I don't care if that's how they played or not, that's just something you don't do.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Eh no I think the series can be fine with the behind shoulder view. Revelations looks to prove that it could go back to the RE roots and feel without a fixed camera and tank controls and really I sure a survival horror can do well without those anyway.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
id be completely fine with (maybe even prefer) capcom making a current generation RE game that did more to limit your ammunition and healing herbs. however, the fixed camera in the older games was just inexcusable. for one, it made the games control terribly. but beyond that, it just didnt make sense. for example, the games would place you in a well it hallway with a zombie at the end. if there was any sense of agency at all, youd be able to see it. instead the camera cuts off half the hallway so you end up running into it. all for the sake of looking pretty. no thanks.
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

You can do Survival Horror from behind; Siren did it in 2003. It's true that the gameplay wont appear quite as cinematic, but the problem isn't as big of a deal anymore because it's not like they would have to use prerendered graphics to get the game to look as good as that anymore.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hakanakumono

id be completely fine with (maybe even prefer) capcom making a current generation RE game that did more to limit your ammunition and healing herbs. however, the fixed camera in the older games was just inexcusable. for one, it made the games control terribly. but beyond that, it just didnt make sense. for example, the games would place you in a well it hallway with a zombie at the end. if there was any sense of agency at all, youd be able to see it. instead the camera cuts off half the hallway so you end up running into it. all for the sake of looking pretty. no thanks.LoG-Sacrament

The point is for you to slow down so that you don't run into it. The game uses audio clues to alert you at the presence of any enemy in the game, and auto aim prevents this from being a problem.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
No the fixed camera SUCKED ass.. It made the greatest challenge was struggling with the game mechanics not the actual environment or enemies.. I should not have half a room cut off from view when my character can see it all.. RE5 camera and control would be amazing for a remake of RE2 or other such ones.. Just make ammo scarce, guys do tons of damage and other such things..
razgriz_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 razgriz_101
Member since 2007 • 16875 Posts

disagree, the combat is horrid in the old RE games and feels so clunky and more of a pain in the ass than anything.I think they could do an RE game with decent suspence without fixed cameras.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
I'd rather see a remake of RE2 or CV. RE3 was the worst for me.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LoG-Sacrament

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]id be completely fine with (maybe even prefer) capcom making a current generation RE game that did more to limit your ammunition and healing herbs. however, the fixed camera in the older games was just inexcusable. for one, it made the games control terribly. but beyond that, it just didnt make sense. for example, the games would place you in a well it hallway with a zombie at the end. if there was any sense of agency at all, youd be able to see it. instead the camera cuts off half the hallway so you end up running into it. all for the sake of looking pretty. no thanks.hakanakumono

The point is for you to slow down so that you don't run into it. The game uses audio clues to alert you at the presence of any enemy in the game, and auto aim prevents this from being a problem.

then it screws that up too. yes, you can hear the zombie, but you may have a better shot in another camera angle depending on how much of the hallway the camera is cutting off. however, you can also get penalized just for checking on the placement of the zombie. the whole thing has me thinking about camera angles and where the developer might have placed an enemy rather than whats supposed to be depicted. its immersion breaking and clunky.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

I'd rather see a remake of RE2 or CV. RE3 was the worst for me.HoolaHoopMan

RE3 is a persnoal favorite. I stars my favorite RE character and my favorite RE monster.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]id be completely fine with (maybe even prefer) capcom making a current generation RE game that did more to limit your ammunition and healing herbs. however, the fixed camera in the older games was just inexcusable. for one, it made the games control terribly. but beyond that, it just didnt make sense. for example, the games would place you in a well it hallway with a zombie at the end. if there was any sense of agency at all, youd be able to see it. instead the camera cuts off half the hallway so you end up running into it. all for the sake of looking pretty. no thanks.LoG-Sacrament

then it screws that up too. yes, you can hear the zombie, but you may have a better shot in another camera angle depending on how much of the hallway the camera is cutting off. however, you can also get penalized just for checking on the placement of the zombie. the whole thing has me thinking about camera angles and where the developer might have placed an enemy rather than whats supposed to be depicted. its immersion breaking and clunky.

What do you mean better shot in another camera angle? It's generally pretty easy to tell where the zombie is and you can typically walk forward a few steps to change angles, because I can't recall any instances in which the zombie was right in front of you, but obscured by the camera angle.

Just walk, don't run.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

I thought the fixed camera angles served as an added dimension of survival horror. It would often put you in positions where you could hear something coming after you, but you couldn't quite see it or make out what it was. It created added tension, a very important element for a survival horror game. Ever since Resident Evil 4, with the over the shoulder camera, the Resident Evil franchise has lost its tension, and it just isn't as scary or survival horror oriented. The pinnacle of the series was with REmake. There has never been a better survival horror game than REmake. Crimson Heads are also the best enemy ever in a survival horror game, which are exclusive to REmake. There is nothing more scary than being in a dark room with the fixed camera angles, and being able to hear a Crimson Head awaken and start coming after you.

I never had a problem with the "tank" controls, I actually like them.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LoG-Sacrament

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"][QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

hakanakumono

What do you mean better shot in another camera angle? It's generally pretty easy to tell where the zombie is and you can typically walk forward a few steps to change angles, because I can't recall any instances in which the zombie was right in front of you, but obscured by the camera angle.

Just walk, don't run.

you have more time to shoot when there is more space between you and a zombie (although i suppose with those controls it isnt necessarily a better shot). theres an instance of the camera obscuring enemies right at the beginning of REmake just to let you know what youre in for. if you walk, you may time it so that the zombie is right in your face when the angle switches. or maybe not. its hard to tell when the camera cuts off half the room.

i dont mind fixed camera angles in 3d games like ffx because the random encounters ensure you won't stumble onto a fail scenario, but its really a sticky design decision when theres any kind of action component.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
RE4 was the first game ever I played in the series (had the remake on GC, but never really played it) and I liked it. After going to try and play the remake, I was disgusted at how slow it was, at least the beginning.
arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 arkephonic

i dont mind fixed camera angles in 3d games like ffx because the random encounters ensure you won't stumble onto a fail scenario, but its really a sticky design decision when theres any kind of action component.

LoG-Sacrament

This is why survival horror games cease to exist. Gamers now adays are too picky and don't like a challenge. Resident Evil used to be about tension, fear of the unknown, running for your life because you don't have the ammo to fight etc. The camera angles served as an added dimension of tension, fear of the unknown. You would be in positions where you could hear an enemy walking towards you, but you couldn't SEE it, that was the whole point, it was supposed to be that way, it added tension.

The whole over the shoulder camera is action oriented. With RE4, aiming came into the picture. Resident Evil was never about aiming precision until RE4. Precision aiming is an action oriented element, not a survival horror element. Simple changes like that, along with an over abundance of ammunition and powerful weapons, are some of the reasons why RE is not survival horror anymore. And the reason RE is that way now is because that's what gamers want now adays. If you don't believe me, just look at gamers like you who complain about the original RE games and their camera angles. All you gamers now adays want more ammo, more action, and then you wonder why there aren't survival horror games anymore. You guys are the reason why, you are the problem.

And not just you, but gamers everywhere, heck before I could even post this, here comes this guy saying...

RE4 was the first game ever I played in the series (had the remake on GC, but never really played it) and I liked it. After going to try and play the remake, I was disgusted at how slow it was, at least the beginning.ZumaJones07

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LoG-Sacrament

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]i dont mind fixed camera angles in 3d games like ffx because the random encounters ensure you won't stumble onto a fail scenario, but its really a sticky design decision when theres any kind of action component.

arkephonic

This is why survival horror games cease to exist. Gamers now adays are too picky and don't like a challenge. Resident Evil used to be about tension, fear of the unknown, running for your life because you don't have the ammo to fight etc. The camera angles served as an added dimension of tension, fear of the unknown. You would be in positions where you could hear an enemy walking towards you, but you couldn't SEE it, that was the whole point, it was supposed to be that way, it added tension.

The whole over the shoulder camera is action oriented. With RE4, aiming came into the picture. Resident Evil was never about aiming precision until RE4. Precision aiming is an action oriented element, not a survival horror element. Simple changes like that, along with an over abundance of ammunition and powerful weapons, are some of the reasons why RE is not survival horror anymore. And the reason RE is that way now is because that's what gamers want now adays. If you don't believe me, just look at gamers like you who complain about the original RE games and their camera angles. All you gamers now adays want more ammo, more action, and then you wonder why there aren't survival horror games anymore. You guys are the reason why, you are the problem.

And not just you, but gamers everywhere, heck before I could even post this, here comes this guy saying...

RE4 was the first game ever I played in the series (had the remake on GC, but never really played it) and I liked it. After going to try and play the remake, I was disgusted at how slow it was, at least the beginning.ZumaJones07

i love a challenging game. i grew up playing games immediately descending from arcade quarter eaters. i think most action oriented games this generation dont stack up because they give too much to the player. but theres a difference between a challenging game and a poorly designed one. the tension i felt from RE was from struggling with how poorly it plays. the tension is from out of context moments like a poor camera angle. if the player character can see the zombie but the player cant, it breaks agency and takes me out of the moment. the choice to have fixed camera angles was to focus visual resources and to emulate horror films rather than to play better and it shows.

also, when did i say that i wanted more ammo? in my original post i said id like to see less ammo and healing items. im calling for playability rather than an easier difficulty.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 arkephonic

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]

[QUOTE="ZumaJones07"]RE4 was the first game ever I played in the series (had the remake on GC, but never really played it) and I liked it. After going to try and play the remake, I was disgusted at how slow it was, at least the beginning.LoG-Sacrament

i love a challenging game. i grew up playing games immediately descending from arcade quarter eaters. i think most action oriented games this generation dont stack up because they give too much to the player. but theres a difference between a challenging game and a poorly designed one. the tension i felt from RE was from struggling with how poorly it plays. the tension is from out of context moments like a poor camera angle. if the player character can see the zombie but the player cant, it breaks agency and takes me out of the moment. the choice to have fixed camera angles was to focus visual resources and to emulate horror films rather than to play better and it shows.

also, when did i say that i wanted more ammo? in my original post i said id like to see less ammo and healing items. im calling for playability rather than an easier difficulty.

I think fixed camera angles work great for the survival horror genre. I just can't picture any tension what so ever playing REmake with Gears of War controls and camera angles.

You're not the only one that dislikes the fixed camera angles and the tank controls, in fact, it seems like the majority of new gamers dislike them. The only people I see that don't have a problem with them are old school gamers that have been playing RE since its inception. I'm in the minority here, and I understand that, but then like I said earlier, doesn't that kind of make sense then why there aren't any survival horror games on the market now? It's totally a dying breed, there isn't a market for it.

Survival horror is all about making the main character weak and susceptible. It's all about the run before shoot mentality, surviving before fighting, conserving ammo and not using it unless you have to, stuff like that. Or what about having to use precious ink ribbons in order to save your progress? That kind of stuff doesn't exist now adays, and if a game even tried to implement those features in this day in age, it would get crucified by the over abundance of new age gamers.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

arkephonic

I pretty much agree. Sure, over the shoulder and free camera plays better, but it took away anything to do with horror. It's not scary at all, and it doesn't add any kind of tension. Tank controls were easy to use also. Don't see why some herald them as the devil. The demo for Revelations was scarier than anything they did for RE4 or RE5, and that's just a demo FFS (in Hell mode specifically.)

Valiant_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Valiant_Rebel
Member since 2009 • 4197 Posts

I wonder why Capcom hasn't made a "traditional" RE game yet to satiate the original fans' wants (as in fans of the traditional games, not the "real" fans or any twisted definition). I'm not saying stop making the games they do now because, truth be told, I like 4 and 5, but I also still like the traditional games and would still like to see a traditional sequel.

I know the reason is money, but they wouldn't have to spend a lot to make it. They wouldn't need to spend hours and money rendering explosive CGI cutscenes or anything like that. It could be a budget game that releases on Steam/PSN/XBL for $15. Instant profit for everyone. I don't even want it just for the horror or anything, I just like the adventure-styled aspect to the traditional games.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LoG-Sacrament

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"][QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

I think fixed camera angles work great for the survival horror genre. I just can't picture any tension what so ever playing REmake with Gears of War controls and camera angles.

i think RE4 is one of the better cameras yet devised. the writing in the series was never good, but the camera was so personal that it made me care about leon a bit anyway (or at least empathize with him). it was close enough so that his ass wasnt the focal point like so many tps's, but there was more to it than that. watch how ashley behaves when she follows leon. she hides behind him and peaks over his shoulder. the player is really doing the same thing and its a nice touch that puts the player in the position of cowardly observer.

i know a lot of people treasure the older games and i can empathize with that even if im not the biggest fan.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 arkephonic

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]

LoG-Sacrament

i think RE4 is one of the better cameras yet devised. the writing in the series was never good, but the camera was so personal that it made me care about leon a bit anyway (or at least empathize with him). it was close enough so that his ass wasnt the focal point like so many tps's, but there was more to it than that. watch how ashley behaves when she follows leon. she hides behind him and peaks over his shoulder. the player is really doing the same thing and its a nice touch that puts the player in the position of cowardly observer.

i know a lot of people treasure the older games and i can empathize with that even if im not the biggest fan.

I see what you're saying. Sorry if I came off like I was attacking you personally, I didn't mean to. I just really like my Resident Evil games, lol.

LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LoG-Sacrament

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"][QUOTE="arkephonic"]

arkephonic

I see what you're saying. Sorry if I came off like I was attacking you personally, I didn't mean to. I just really like my Resident Evil games, lol.

no worries. id be annoyed too if somebody was going after some of my favorite games.
MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

Meh.

Resident Evil is fun but after playing Amnesia, Resident Evil is like My Little Pony. In terms of horror, anyway.

Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts
I think RE4 is better than any other Resident Evil game and I like the direction of the new games in the series. princeofshapeir
I agree with the first part of your statement, not the second.
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hakanakumono

I wonder why Capcom hasn't made a "traditional" RE game yet to satiate the original fans' wants (as in fans of the traditional games, not the "real" fans or any twisted definition). I'm not saying stop making the games they do now because, truth be told, I like 4 and 5, but I also still like the traditional games and would still like to see a traditional sequel.

I know the reason is money, but they wouldn't have to spend a lot to make it. They wouldn't need to spend hours and money rendering explosive CGI cutscenes or anything like that. It could be a budget game that releases on Steam/PSN/XBL for $15. Instant profit for everyone. I don't even want it just for the horror or anything, I just like the adventure-styled aspect to the traditional games.

Valiant_Rebel

Revelations is supposed to be an attempt to do that.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19592 Posts

I've always thought that the fixed camera was the result of the technical limitations of the first 'modern' survival horror games - early 90s PCs didn't have the hardware to render entire locations in 3D, so they placed 3D characters on 2D backgrounds, swapped backgrounds whenever the player got near the edges, and voila.

It might have become a stylistic choice later on (possibly because it worked so well in the Alone in the Dark trilogy), but at first...I think they just did that out of necessity more than anything else.

Since then, the technlogy moved on, and most developers moved along with it. There's no reason that they can't make a REmake-scary game using dynamic camera angles, so I'm cool with Capcom leaving fixed cameras and tank controls in the distant past.

The_Pacific

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 The_Pacific
Member since 2011 • 1804 Posts
Resident evil 4 showed how the new RE games can still be scary and modern. Seems Crapcom doesn't care though and continues to kill the franchise.
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
I'd be down for another fixed camera RE as long as they get rid of the tank controls.
Valiant_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Valiant_Rebel
Member since 2009 • 4197 Posts

[QUOTE="Valiant_Rebel"]

hakanakumono

Is it? I haven't played the demo. My 3DS won't be online again until March. Unless there's another way I could download the demo, I'd have to wait.

burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#34 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

Hell no! The gameplay in the old RE games sucked major balls. I started the series with RE1. Whilst I enjoyed the older games when I played them, they still have terrible gameplay and are very hard to go back to. They had good atmosphere, but that's about it. The series can go back to horror without making the gameplay itself insanely clunky. Ammo can be limited with modern controls and the fear can be there with modern controls. RE Revelations is a good example. Revelations seems to have the old school atmosphere with modern controls and camera.

soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 soapandbubbles
Member since 2010 • 3412 Posts

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]i dont mind fixed camera angles in 3d games like ffx because the random encounters ensure you won't stumble onto a fail scenario, but its really a sticky design decision when theres any kind of action component.

arkephonic

While i do understand where you're coming from, the classic fixed camera has aged badly, it's simply broken for today's standards and NOT very realistic. Forget the camera perspective. RE4 started with one of desperate need, being able to actually see in front, full aim controls... while still keeping that tension because you couldn't see behind you. Being chased by sackface was tension enough, IMO. the fear of being stalked and run down is there. The only issue with RE4 and 5 was the amount of ammo and action set peices with non existent puzzles....something thats been fully corrected with REVELATIONS. Take dead space for example, due to the improved camera and being able to see better and shoot where you please, the enemies need to be stronger and ammo needs to be less. If you want survival horror, play dead space on the hardest difficulty. All i want really is, RE4 (with move and shoot) while having the explorations and puzzles of Remake/Veronica.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#36 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Agreed. RE3 is my second favourite game of the series, right after Code Veronica.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="Valiant_Rebel"]

Valiant_Rebel

Is it? I haven't played the demo. My 3DS won't be online again until March. Unless there's another way I could download the demo, I'd have to wait.

Capcom claims it's a response to those who "still consider REmake to be the best game in the series."

I don't even have a 3DS, so I'm going to have to wait as well. I'm holding off on promo stuff, but it will at the very least be RE4 trying harder to be an actual horror game.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="arkephonic"]

[QUOTE="LoG-Sacrament"]

[QUOTE="ZumaJones07"]RE4 was the first game ever I played in the series (had the remake on GC, but never really played it) and I liked it. After going to try and play the remake, I was disgusted at how slow it was, at least the beginning.soapandbubbles

While i do understand where you're coming from, the classic fixed camera has aged badly, it's simply broken for today's standards and NOT very realistic. Forget the camera perspective. RE4 started with one of desperate need, being able to actually see in front, full aim controls... while still keeping that tension because you couldn't see behind you. Being chased by sackface was tension enough, IMO. the fear of being stalked and run down is there. The only issue with RE4 and 5 was the amount of ammo and action set peices with non existent puzzles....something thats been fully corrected with REVELATIONS. Take dead space for example, due to the improved camera and being able to see better and shoot where you please, the enemies need to be stronger and ammo needs to be less. If you want survival horror, play dead space on the hardest difficulty. All i want really is, RE4 (with move and shoot) while having the explorations and puzzles of Remake/Veronica.

The controls could work as long as they completely change the progression of the game to be closer to the originals.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

I want an old style Resident Evil game, but not a remake. I didn't enjoy 3 that much.

I don't like the new ones either. I never enjoyed 4 onwards.

I didn't enjoy REmake either, the graphics looked good but it was kind of tough with the limited ammo and the Crimson zombies. 2 and Zero are my favourite.

2 derserves to be brought back in some form. That one was pretty spot on.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#40 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

I want an old style Resident Evil game, but not a remake. I didn't enjoy 3 that much.

I didn't enjoy REmake either, the graphics looked good but it was kind of tough with the limited ammo and the Crimson zombies. 2 and Zero are my favourite.

HalcyonScarlet

Resident Evil Revelations is what you (and me) are asking for. Cant wait for it to come out in 3 days!

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

[QUOTE="HalcyonScarlet"]

PAL360

Resident Evil Revelations is what you (and me) are asking for. Cant wait for it to come out in 3 days!

I'll keep an eye on that, it looks interesting. I haven't got a 3DS yet, but it's been looking like a good console more and more lately, so I may be picking one up sometime this year.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

6 looks like a complete Gears ripoff to me and we certainly don't need more "pure" shooting than we're already getting.