Resident Evil Village PS5 'Maiden' demo DF Analysis!

• 57 results
Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 10293 Posts

@ghosts4ever: I am the early fanbase. I really enjoyed the series from the original up to RE6 with the exception of most side games (loved Outbreak). I even just got done making a shadowbox for the series to go on my wall of fame. First person doesn't belong in the numbered titles... especially when they have nothing to do with the established characters. RE7 should have lost the 7 and had some kind of subtitle. It's a side game at best.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4384 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:

@Xabiss: You’re complaining about wasting time arguing about consoles, yet here you are arguing about in System Wars on a video game forum doing just that.

Everythinf you say after that point is just foolish.

Trust me I am not the one that looks foolish bro.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#53 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 17206 Posts

@Telekill said:

@ghosts4ever: I am the early fanbase. I really enjoyed the series from the original up to RE6 with the exception of most side games (loved Outbreak). I even just got done making a shadowbox for the series to go on my wall of fame. First person doesn't belong in the numbered titles... especially when they have nothing to do with the established characters. RE7 should have lost the 7 and had some kind of subtitle. It's a side game at best.

and that sidegame is better than entire RE series.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#54  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4098 Posts

@Telekill said:

Dude, that is awesome! From one OG RE fan to another, I salute you!

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#55 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 27317 Posts

Lol. Look at them Sony fanboys go. XD

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 10293 Posts

@remiks00: Appreciate it. The other two I've completed are Ninja Turtles (NES) and Jurassic Park (Genesis). Each one has a push button speaker that cycles through songs from each game or series as well as a complete copy of each game for preservation.

So far they've gotten to be more difficult builds as I've progressed but they generally take me 40-50 hours of work across two months to get done.

My next was going to be the Tomb Raider series representing PS2 but I decided to skip that one for now and move on to the Uncharted series representing PS3. TR will eventually be done.

@ghosts4ever: Heavily debated. You're welcome to your first person bias.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 29920 Posts
@Litchie said:

Lol. Look at them Sony fanboys go. XD

lmao, the butthurt this 10 minute teaser demo has given some people