jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

Super disappointed, the game is kind of a clusterfuck. People do not work together and it gets chaotic real fast. It seems very unbalanced as it is asymmetrical gameplay, the Mastermind can quickly kill you with a turret or Tyrant. The survivors are very sluggish and slow, it feels like you're moving through quicksand. The framerate also drops when a lot of stuff is happening on screen.

Overall it just sucks and is disappointing. Playing on Xbox One FYI, the game doesn't even work on PS4 and PC and they removed it.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Pretty sure Capcom was going to release it as its own game when it was first revealed. Then they miraculously understood that there would be backlash from their fanbase over the clusterf**k and smartly tacked it onto RE3 Remake.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jcrame10

@Telekill said:

Pretty sure Capcom was going to release it as its own game when it was first revealed. Then they miraculously understood that there would be backlash from their fanbase over the clusterf**k and smartly tacked it onto RE3 Remake.

So you played it too and thought it was a clusterfuck? Cuz holy hell is it a clusterfuck.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

@jcrame10: It's a clusterf**k for me because it won't even start being that I'm on PS4.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58847 Posts

Sorry to hear this, was hoping it would be an unexpected gem.

One thing wasn't keen on from the start was the very visually busy UI/skills, Resident Evil should (generally) have as minimal a UI as a possible.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

I don't even want to play it and probably won't. They should have made a new mercs mode but they got to get a return on investment for this POS they came up with.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jcrame10

@uninspiredcup said:

Sorry to hear this, was hoping it would be an unexpected gem.

One thing wasn't keen on from the start was the very visually busy UI/skills, Resident Evil should (generally) have as minimal a UI as a possible.

The menus are very busy and confusing, and since this is online and in real time, it's hard to swap out items and put things where you want without getting attacked by something or falling behind from your time.

IDK. Don't take my word for it. I encourage everyone to try a few matches themselves, form their own opinion then get back with this thread.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58847 Posts

@jcrame10: Sounds pretty frantic, which isn't really what I wanted and doubt anyone else asked for.

Hoping for something closer to Outbreaks pacing. Maybe one day the two games will get ported over, at least make a fun curio.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I wish they would just scrap it and put more SP content in the game.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18251 Posts

I really don't understand why Capcom is trying so hard to implement Multiplayer on RE games, specially since the best recived and selling RE games are the ones with solid Single Player game ... they gained ton of momentum with RE2 Remake and RE7 after their failures with RE6 and Umbrella Corp. Resident Evil 4 is by far the most popular of the franchise and is single player...

Please, just quit this idea, it didn't work in the past and it won't work now either ...

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Did anyone think this would be good?

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shmiity
@madsnakehhh said:

I really don't understand why Capcom is trying so hard to implement Multiplayer on RE games, specially since the best recived and selling RE games are the ones with solid Single Player game ... they gained ton of momentum with RE2 Remake and RE7 after their failures with RE6 and Umbrella Corp. Resident Evil 4 is by far the most popular of the franchise and is single player...

Please, just quit this idea, it didn't work in the past and it won't work now either ...

This. I really think what Resident Evil needs is a "No" guy. Someone to just say no to stupid shit and shit that doesnt work.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shmiity
@warmblur said:

I wish they would just scrap it and put more SP content in the game.

Also this.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

I dont like asymmetrical MP games, so its an easy pass for me.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34572 Posts

You expected it to be good? Weird.

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#16 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Waited until the 27th to play it and its the 31st, still does not work. I could just play it on Xbox but i dont online there since Gears 1 days loool. Capcom gonna open up PS4 beta when the full game comes out xD. This RE3 is turning into a nightmare, i cant even see how crap Resistance is, while the single player is a downgrade over 2... Resistance really does look like a cluster FK of uneven trash. What looks worse is playing as a survivor having to depend on team of randoms.... asymmetrical MP? Asymmetrical garbage.... why couldn't they just do a prorper MP game... 4v4 gun on gun TPS............

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

People do not work together and it gets chaotic real fast.

The other complaints range from scrubtalk to whatever could be valid, but this one seems dumb.

This wouldn't really be the games fault, if you're losing for a lack of cooperation as the game gets more chaotic (IE the systems are there to get you to behave n work together), and the group of players don't work together (as in play poorly), that's on the group of players. More importantly its a multiplayer game, get an actual group.

The beta does suck ass tho from a polish standpoint. Also takes mad long to get in a match sometimes on PC. IF you actually run a 4 man squad its fine, but if you go in there with just one teammate or just two teammates, you are waiting for ever for shit.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15906 Posts

The game mode will have MTX, yes.