hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 1714 Posts

All TLOU2 threads tha i've seen since the leark have been pretty fuckedup. Nobody even talks about the game.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#52  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27356 Posts

@whiskeystrike said:

The "anti-SJWs" have become that which they have criticized. Obnoxiously omnipresent in fandom message boards but non-existent in the real world. Screeching about agendas, blind to any criticism of the mythology that has been entirely concocted from their misshapen heads.

I don't know that that's fair with all the evidence to the contrary. (Neil Druckman's speeches for instance.) That Naughty Dog has an agenda is kinda a given at this point.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@uninspiredcup: I'm pretty sure that pic of the muscular asian person is a dude but okay.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3329 Posts

@jeezers said:

lets be honest a female built like that is a pretty big rarity, so it already is alittle out of place, to then give her. A dude face on top of that and theres 0 boob. Maybe in the story they explain that she wraps em up tight because she doesnt like them,thats why she has a more flat muscular dude chest.

That's pretty much it, she looks like a man. Even the "model" which all we only see from the back looks like a man.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 13131 Posts

The LGBT community makes up like 4% of the population, right? So tell me this, what are the odds of 2 lesbians being chased down by a trans person in the middle of an apocalypse?

This is quota filling identity politics at its worst.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 15345 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: She’s not trans.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#57 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 63079 Posts

@Planeforger said:

I'm guessing the people here saying "eww, she has an ugly face and no boobs" or "she must be a tranny"...are the same people who also say things like "how dare they try to insert a feminist agenda into my games!" and "gaming culture doesn't have a problem with female representation".

You're all acting like horny 13 year olds, upset that a character in a videogame isn't hot enough for you. It makes me embarrassed to be a gamer.

Yep.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#58 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27356 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:
@Planeforger said:

I'm guessing the people here saying "eww, she has an ugly face and no boobs" or "she must be a tranny"...are the same people who also say things like "how dare they try to insert a feminist agenda into my games!" and "gaming culture doesn't have a problem with female representation".

You're all acting like horny 13 year olds, upset that a character in a videogame isn't hot enough for you. It makes me embarrassed to be a gamer.

Yep.

I don't think so because all those things have very little to do with each other.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 6024 Posts

This trans bs needs to stop. Men are men and women are women. There is nothing wrong with that. Yes transgenders exist, but pushing agendas is everything that is wrong with everything. Everyone just needs to do them, and if they're into that kind of thing then that's cool and all, but just keep it to yourself. You know.. you never see straight pride parades and people running around bragging about how straight they are.. just saying. It's mostly all for attention.. someone for the love of god get these people a pet and give them a hug.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WitIsWisdom
@Guy_Brohski said:

I think Abby should be able to compete against regular women in the Olympics. #StayWokeFam

lmao.. oh man, that's some good shit.

Loading Video...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 15810 Posts

The reason for the whole Gay Pride is to celebrate acceptance, legal rights and the achievements they ahve made in the past 50ish years.

These exist as a direct consequence of all the bigotry they have faced. And as long as anti-LGBT movements exist. They will continue to exist. Remove the anti-LGBT bigotry and the support for Gay Pride events will dissolve into apathy.

@WitIsWisdom said:
@whiskeystrike said:

The "anti-SJWs" have become that which they have criticized. Obnoxiously omnipresent in fandom message boards but non-existent in the real world. Screeching about agendas, blind to any criticism of the mythology that has been entirely concocted from their misshapen heads.

That's because the whining white knight social media all stars that didn't say a word in public before they found an army of other kids that never got picked for dodgeball within the depths of the cesspool of that in which we call the internet submerged from the shadows to try and brainwash the masses into thinking THEY were the ones that had everything wrong. Now we have the mess we live in today because the vocal minority cried so much that others got sick of hearing it and either dropped the issue entirely or continually pretend they care.. These days it's not ok to be a white male unless you're gay and god forbid a woman show any kind of sexuality or happiness. Everyone needs to be hateful.. I mean.. that is how you are accepting and loving right? lol.. get outta here with this shit. Bunch of ignorant brainwashed people that were never taught that sometimes it's ok to lose as long as you learn something from it.

Someone sure is salty. That Persecution Complex in your post is lol-worthy. The reactionaries lost the culture war because their ideas were complete garbage to begin with.

Personally, I like games with both pro-SJW messaging, as well as those with Pro-Reactionary messaging. I don't need a game's tone and narrative to fit into my "safe space". In fact, I more than welcome any Narrative or medium to challenge my views. Put them under an interesting context, challenge my views and make me go "hmmm".

What I DO not like is when developers neuter games to pander to snowflakes such as the many fragile people offended over a muscular woman such as in this thread.

But the absurd rate reactionary Culture Warriors find something new to get offended about in the past few months makes them look completely pathetic. I pity them.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8243 Posts
Loading Video...

briguyb13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 4057 Posts

@CanYouDiglt: lol

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 3714 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

@uninspiredcup: The media will not call this game out. They will 100% celebrate it for it “progressive message”.

That is a tranny btw.

Regardless, a woman cannot achieve a body like that without testosterone. It’s impossible. Rather you take my word for it or not is irrelevant. So my next question is, In a apocalyptic world, how is “she” able to..........

1. Find a medical center producing steroids.

2. Have equipment in good enough shape to workout at a high Level. It’s not not enough to just do push-ups and pull-ups and crunches and squats.

3. find enough food to maintain mass. We are talking 6,000-8,000 or more calories a day.

These are just a couple logical questions. You can claim she is drug free, but trust me she had help getting that big.

The average woman cannot get a body like that naturally, but just like with everything else in life, there are outliers. My wife for one, is naturally muscular. Even when she is not working out consistently, she still maintains a fair amount of muscle on her. And when she does exercise consistently, she get's pretty ripped rather quickly. Even when she's just doing cardio, she builds muscle. Seriously, these days she just goes for a jog most mornings, and that's enough to give her the legs of an Amazonian goddess. And she does not eat 6,000 calories a day.

So, no. I do not think it's absurd to think there might be a few woman in the post-apocalypse who are muscular. And if her diet is mostly meat she hunted herself, it will make even more sense.

@uninspiredcup said:

@jeezers: I mean, wouldn't turn her down.

We could go watch action movies, have a few beers, arm wrestle and then follow it up with snu-snu.

In many ways, the ideal woman.

Yep, this was basically my life :)... before we had kids :(.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@Maroxad said:

The reason for the whole Gay Pride is to celebrate acceptance, legal rights and the achievements they ahve made in the past 50ish years.

These exist as a direct consequence of all the bigotry they have faced. And as long as anti-LGBT movements exist. They will continue to exist. Remove the anti-LGBT bigotry and the support for Gay Pride events will dissolve into apathy.

@WitIsWisdom said:
@whiskeystrike said:

That's because the whining white knight social media all stars that didn't say a word in public before they found an army of other kids that never got picked for dodgeball within the depths of the cesspool of that in which we call the internet submerged from the shadows to try and brainwash the masses into thinking THEY were the ones that had everything wrong. Now we have the mess we live in today because the vocal minority cried so much that others got sick of hearing it and either dropped the issue entirely or continually pretend they care.. These days it's not ok to be a white male unless you're gay and god forbid a woman show any kind of sexuality or happiness. Everyone needs to be hateful.. I mean.. that is how you are accepting and loving right? lol.. get outta here with this shit. Bunch of ignorant brainwashed people that were never taught that sometimes it's ok to lose as long as you learn something from it.

Someone sure is salty. That Persecution Complex in your post is lol-worthy. The reactionaries lost the culture war because their ideas were complete garbage to begin with.

Personally, I like games with both pro-SJW messaging, as well as those with Pro-Reactionary messaging. I don't need a game's tone and narrative to fit into my "safe space". In fact, I more than welcome any Narrative or medium to challenge my views. Put them under an interesting context, challenge my views and make me go "hmmm".

What I DO not like is when developers neuter games to pander to snowflakes such as the many fragile people offended over a muscular woman such as in this thread.

But the absurd rate reactionary Culture Warriors find something new to get offended about in the past few months makes them look completely pathetic. I pity them.

I tried to delete my post before someone got all butthurt and said something like this.... but alas I was too late. I never should have typed it out in the first place. I should have known the little buggers would come out to talk shit when they don't have to say it in person. After all that is a defining feature and the reason that people like that exist in droves today. Look, it's not my fault they didn't get picked in dodgeball ok?

I try not to judge anyone but it's people like you that do just that when things don't fall perfectly in line with their own line of thinking. Preaching open mindedness while persecuting those with varying thoughts from their own.. lol.. ironic, no?

I do however find it hilarious that you little snowflakes have tried to change the original meaning of the word to fit your own narrative. You are the literal definition of a snowflake.. lol

Persuctution complex, reactonaries, culture war, pro-SJW, Pro-Reactionary... lmfao... please stop. You are a living meme. I see that ugly girl screaming meme just thinking about it.. The only war people like you won was the vocal minority loudmouth white knight brigade war.

Culture war... that's great. There will always be a food chain, and that's just something you'll have to deal with outside of your online safe place.

First to disagree, first to point fingers, first to get mad. Last to lift a finger to actually do anything useful.

Perhaps you weren't talking about me even though you quoted me though, because personally I couldn't care less about what she looks like. I don't like non-issues forced down my throat though. If things "are" then "let them be." No need to make things cringe to pander to a narrative.. that's all I'm saying.

Either way thanks for the laugh. Next time I'll just have to either be quicker on the delete button or just need to learn that people only think opinions matter if they're their own. That's the difference between me and most people today. I can see both sides of the coin and respect another's opinion without agreeing. That's something that seems is a lost art to social media injustice warriors.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Maroxad

@WitIsWisdom said:

I tried to delete my post before someone got all butthurt and said something like this.... but alas I was too late. I never should have typed it out in the first place. I should have known the little buggers would come out to talk shit when they don't have to say it in person. After all that is a defining feature and the reason that people like that exist in droves today. Look, it's not my fault they didn't get picked in dodgeball ok?

I try not to judge anyone but it's people like you that do just that when things don't fall perfectly in line with their own line of thinking. Preaching open mindedness while persecuting those with varying thoughts from their own.. lol.. ironic, no?

I do however find it hilarious that you little snowflakes have tried to change the original meaning of the word to fit your own narrative. You are the literal definition of a snowflake.. lol

Persuctution complex, reactonaries, culture war, pro-SJW, Pro-Reactionary... lmfao... please stop. You are a living meme. I see that ugly girl screaming meme just thinking about it.. The only war people like you won was the vocal minority loudmouth white knight brigade war.

Culture war... that's great. There will always be a food chain, and that's just something you'll have to deal with outside of your online safe place.

First to disagree, first to point fingers, first to get mad. Last to lift a finger to actually do anything useful.

Perhaps you weren't talking about me even though you quoted me though, because personally I couldn't care less about what she looks like. I don't like non-issues forced down my throat though. If things "are" then "let them be." No need to make things cringe to pander to a narrative.. that's all I'm saying.

Either way thanks for the laugh. Next time I'll just have to either be quicker on the delete button or just need to learn that people only think opinions matter if they're their own. That's the difference between me and most people today. I can see both sides of the coin and respect another's opinion without agreeing. That's something that seems is a lost art to social media injustice warriors.

Butthurt? I was rolling on the floor laughing. Your post was a perfect caricature of a reactionary. And now you are putting words in my mouth? Preaching open-mindedness? Nowhere did I state that? I went after your post because of how stupid it was. Open-mindedness, I dont give a crap about that.

The term snowflake generally tends to refer to overly offended/sensitive people, and your post read exactly like that.

Persecution Complex:

You literally wrote this: "These days it's not ok to be a white male unless you're gay and god forbid a woman show any kind of sexuality or happiness."

Which is not only Pants on Fire false, but is a shining example of what a persecution complex implies.

Reactionaries:

Who do you think is primarily getting offended by this? While there are non-reactionaries not happy with this either (@MirkoS77 for example). They don't go around spouting even half the garbage you have done.

Culture War:

You do realize that is the general term for this kind of stuff. I wasn't the one who made it up. Has been used in the past 150ish years too.

Trans Rights is quite the hot button topic for the current culture war. Just look at how many assumed Abby was Trans, even though she is not (not to mention, there are naturally muscular women as @judaspete pointed out. My Guild Leader's Girlfriend was also naturally muscular, and has a similar physique to Abby, without the use of steroids).

I dont need to go over the last two. I could use pro-right or pro-left. But what actually passes as left or right varies heavily from country to country, SJW and reactionary are a lot more precise.

There will always be a food chain. But instead of building it on arbitary social norms, it would be far better to have it purely rooted in capitalism. AKA, a Meritocracy. All I am seeing in this game is capitalism in action, and I don't want the invisible hand to pander to any cult, regardless of ideology. I didn't like it either when SJWs were getting upset due to the lack of racial minorities in Twilight Princess/Super Smash Bros or when they were getting upset by the transgender advertisement in Cyberpunk 2077.

"I couldn't care less about what she looks like. I don't like non-issues forced down my throat though."

A juxtraposition. You clearly do. Considering how much you have been posting in these threads. Own up to it.

I care about this issue, because I hate to see devs water down their vision in order to appeal to cultists such as the people who are going out bombing any piece of TLOU2 media. There is one thing being disappointed. There is another thing lamenting how it is no longer ok to be a straight white male.

And while I am at it, no one is forcing anything down your throat. This game forces non-gender conforming women down people's throats as much as Super Mario Bros forces Heterosexuality. AKA... not at all.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MirkoS77

@Maroxad said:

Who do you think is primarily getting offended by this? While there are non-reactionaries not happy with this either (@MirkoS77 for example). They don't go around spouting even half the garbage you have done.

Not sure how to take this, if it's meant to be a compliment to me or not. My argument has been based on three points, mostly:

1. An agenda's at play (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, mostly just an observation on my part), which seems to have been conceded by those I'm arguing against.
  2. An agenda, while not intrinsically negative can, in its execution, be harmful to the cause it purports to help.
  3. In the attempt to strive towards trans rights, this appears to require an assault on what has traditionally defined gender roles up until this point, to which I object as I see no incompatibility between the former whilst attempting to uphold the latter.

Not really sure what's so objectionable about these, but something about them seems to rub people the wrong way. I appreciate that you don't consider me to be a reactionary, but it'd be nice to get a bit of elaboration past that.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@Maroxad said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Butthurt? I was rolling on the floor laughing. Your post was a perfect caricature of a reactionary. And now you are putting words in my mouth? Preaching open-mindedness? Nowhere did I state that? I went after your post because of how stupid it was. Open-mindedness, I dont give a crap about that.

The term snowflake generally tends to refer to overly offended/sensitive people, and your post read exactly like that.

Persecution Complex:

You literally wrote this: "These days it's not ok to be a white male unless you're gay and god forbid a woman show any kind of sexuality or happiness."

Which is not only Pants on Fire false, but is a shining example of what a persecution complex implies.

Reactionaries:

Culture War:

You do realize that is the general term for this kind of stuff. I wasn't the one who made it up. Has been used in the past 150ish years too.

Trans Rights is quite the hot button topic for the current culture war. Just look at how many assumed Abby was Trans, even though she is not (not to mention, there are naturally muscular women as @judaspete pointed out. My Guild Leader's Girlfriend was also naturally muscular, and has a similar physique to Abby, without the use of steroids).

I dont need to go over the last two. I could use pro-right or pro-left. But what actually passes as left or right varies heavily from country to country, SJW and reactionary are a lot more precise.

There will always be a food chain. But instead of building it on arbitary social norms, it would be far better to have it purely rooted in capitalism. AKA, a Meritocracy. All I am seeing in this game is capitalism in action, and I don't want the invisible hand to pander to any cult, regardless of ideology. I didn't like it either when SJWs were getting upset due to the lack of racial minorities in Twilight Princess/Super Smash Bros or when they were getting upset by the transgender advertisement in Cyberpunk 2077.

"I couldn't care less about what she looks like. I don't like non-issues forced down my throat though."

A juxtraposition. You clearly do. Considering how much you have been posting in these threads. Own up to it.

I care about this issue, because I hate to see devs water down their vision in order to appeal to cultists such as the people who are going out bombing any piece of TLOU2 media. There is one thing being disappointed. There is another thing lamenting how it is no longer ok to be a straight white male.

And while I am at it, no one is forcing anything down your throat. This game forces non-gender conforming women down people's throats as much as Super Mario Bros forces Heterosexuality. AKA... not at all.

"Butthurt? I was rolling on the floor laughing. Your post was a perfect caricature of a reactionary."

Just let me stop you there..

No way in hell I'm reading all that liberal cry baby trash. People don't talk like that.. they don't. Just people at the bottom of the food chain that are upset they don't have a fighting chance (since they never worked for it and never had any intention of working for it) trying to argue semantics on internet forums do to try and claim they actually won something (which they never do)... and what do you know..

You are the type of person that is the literal downfall of modern society. Always thinking you're on the right side of things when all you are is a mouthpiece for your overlords that feed you nothing but lies. I feel sorry for people like that.. I really do. Try thinking for yourself sometime, you might find it liberating. I think the whole thing is a joke, and those defending it even more so. You can't even wrap your head around my issue with the game, but instead keep jumping to shallow conclusions with your fingers in your ears, and like I said before and you have demonstrated several times already that seems to be outside of your comprehension, so I'll just bow out of this thread and let you think you did something.

Either way I really couldn't care less about the girl in the game or how she looks regardless of what you think. That wouldn't stop me from purchasing something.. I'm not one to boycott or shake my head in disgust... I just find it funny and pretty clever on the devs part to purposely start an issue where an issue didn't need to be made.

I already wasn't purchasing the game in the first place since I got the first one and didn't care for it. It's ok for other people to react adversely or with humor over something without being offended to the point of crying or rallying the people while handing out pitchforks, I promise. It's sad that humor and personality is completely lost to those such as yourself. Try to stop being so serious and go get some fresh air. I'm sure there's a good hate rally or acceptance parade somewhere. Most ironic people to ever grace our planet and I'm living in the midst of them.. sad day..

Thanks for the laugh and have a good day.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 judaspete

@WitIsWisdom said:
@Maroxad said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Persecution Complex:

Reactionaries:

Culture War:

"Butthurt? I was rolling on the floor laughing. Your post was a perfect caricature of a reactionary."

No way in hell I'm reading all that liberal cry baby trash People don't talk like that.. they don't. Just people at the bottom of the food chain that are upset they don't have a fighting chance trying to argue semantics on internet forums do... and what do you know.. You are the type of person that is the literal downfall of modern society. Always thinking you're on the right side of things when all you are is a mouthpiece for your overlords. I feel sorry for you.. I really do. I think the whole thing is a joke, and those defending it even more so.

Have a good day.

"You are the type of person that is the literal downfall of modern society". I mean seriously, who talks like this, unironically?

I find it interesting that you accuse someone of being a mouthpiece, in the middle of a paragraph filled with politically charged internet buzzwords. The nicest thing I can say is it shows a lack of self-awareness.

Have a good day.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@judaspete said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@Maroxad said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Persecution Complex:

Reactionaries:

Culture War:

No way in hell I'm reading all that liberal cry baby trash People don't talk like that.. they don't. Just people at the bottom of the food chain that are upset they don't have a fighting chance trying to argue semantics on internet forums do... and what do you know.. You are the type of person that is the literal downfall of modern society. Always thinking you're on the right side of things when all you are is a mouthpiece for your overlords. I feel sorry for you.. I really do. I think the whole thing is a joke, and those defending it even more so.

Have a good day.

"You are the type of person that is the literal downfall of modern society". I mean seriously, who talks like this, unironically?

I find it interesting that you accuse someone of being a mouthpiece, in the middle of a paragraph filled with politically charged internet buzzwords. The nicest thing I can say is it shows a lack of self-awareness.

Have a good day.

lmao... oh look another one. Please give me an example of some of these "internet buzzwords" I'm throwing around.. oh please do. Calling me out when I was laughing at that other clown for doing that to me?

I don't use words of others.. I use my own. I hadn't even heard of some of those recent ones he used since people literally do not talk like that outside of liberal university scenes, which is a cesspool of ignorance.

Me saying people that lean on others to tell them what is right and wrong being the downfall of our society simply means to think for yourself and stop being a brainwashed moron.. there is that easier to understand?

Telling me I'm the one throwing around buzzwords.. lmfao.. man, you guys are great. At least you're consistent.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 judaspete

@WitIsWisdom said:
@judaspete said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@Maroxad said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Persecution Complex:

Reactionaries:

Culture War:

Have a good day.

Have a good day.

lmao... oh look another one. Please give me an example of some of these "internet buzzwords" I'm throwing around.. oh please do. Calling me out when I was laughing at that other clown for doing that to me?

I don't use words of others.. I use my own. I hadn't even heard of some of those recent ones he used since people literally do not talk like that outside of liberal university scenes, which is a cesspool of ignorance.

Me saying people that lean on others to tell them what is right and wrong being the downfall of our society simply means to think for yourself and stop being a brainwashed moron.. there is that easier to understand?

Telling me I'm the one throwing around buzzwords.. lmfao.. man, you guys are great. At least you're consistent.

"liberal crybaby trash"

"bottom of the food chain"

"mouthpiece for your overlords"

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you came up with these phrases all by yourself, but there are a lot of folks on alt-right message boards that talk just like you.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 18792 Posts

Gosh dern Maroxad, using them fancy words like he read a book er' somethin.

Shit ain't right, I tell ya huwat.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 MirkoS77

Could you guys do me a favor and clip the quote chain?

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 51823 Posts

Quote chain abusers should get covid19. Here's to hoping.

Avatar image for DarthaPerkinjan
DarthaPerkinjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#78  Edited By DarthaPerkinjan
Member since 2005 • 1280 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

My reaction precisely to 'abs'

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Maroxad

@ConanTheStoner: The funny thing is, none of these terms are even all that uncommon, used frequently by the news media, psychologists and sociologists.

Left and right is merely an alliance of loosely affiliated demographics who have very different viewpoints. And thus I need a lot more precision than you would get by merely throwing left/liberal, conservative/right on everything.

@MirkoS77 said:
@Maroxad said:

Not sure how to take this, if it's meant to be a compliment to me or not. My argument has been based on three points, mostly:

1. An agenda's at play (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, mostly just an observation on my part), which seems to have been conceded by those I'm arguing against.
  2. An agenda, while not intrinsically negative can, in its execution, be harmful to the cause it purports to help.
  3. In the attempt to strive towards trans rights, this appears to require an assault on what has traditionally defined gender roles up until this point, to which I object as I see no incompatibility between the former whilst attempting to uphold the latter.

Not really sure what's so objectionable about these, but something about them seems to rub people the wrong way. I appreciate that you don't consider me to be a reactionary, but it'd be nice to get a bit of elaboration past that.

It is a compliment.

Basically, even though we disagree. I think your reasoning is solid enough that while I do disagree with you, you are still articulate in your reasoning, that I take 0 issues with the stuff you say. It is clearly a well thought position you have taken.

You are also not going around spouting garbage like,

"These days it's not ok to be a white male unless you're gay", "liberal cry baby trash", "literal downfall of modern society", "bottom of the food chain", "mouthpiece for your overlords", "liberal university scenes", "think for yourself", "brainwashed moron".

Nor are you throwing around hypothetical doomsday scenarios, and being seemingly conspiratorial. You have been completely level-headed.