brown7278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By brown7278
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

this post is really good but I have another issue which is related to my laptop when I tried to install firefox in my system it shows an error Epson scanner communication error, so I want a proper solution how to remove this error.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

User Lists: 0

#52 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17794 Posts

@i_p_daily: I only play exclusives on consoles. If the games were on PC, I would play them on PC. What is your excuse? Xbox has no exclusives. So why are you still playing on shit hardware?

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

It'll be released next year a long side a upgraded PS5/Scarlett version just like they did with GTA5.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46187 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

Scraps is a metaphor for leftovers, hermits get the scraps from console gamers, also known as the real master race.

Hope that clears things up for you :)

haha, was messing with you :P

I could buy RDR 2 for Xbone or PS4 Pro but seeing as how I already bought GTA IV and GTA V in the past for consoles, and there was always a PC version right after, I just won't anymore.

And if Rockstar decides to never release this for PC, I will just cut my losses.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56033 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

You know, we all know what you said.

??

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By R4gn4r0k
@scatteh316 said:

It'll be released next year a long side a upgraded PS5/Scarlett version just like they did with GTA5.

If they will do it like GTA V than they will release:

-current gen consoles first

-next gen consoles after

-PC dead last

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:
@the_master_race said:
@Nike_Air said:

So PC gamers do want and like movie games? I knew it.

Who told you that RDR2 is a movie game ? In what way ?

Because it has cinematics, duh. And any game that has cinematics=movie game.

that's how you define it , it ain't the definition

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8469 Posts

Epic Store Exclusive incoming!

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 PC_Rocks

@MirkoS77 said:
@the_master_race said:
@Nike_Air said:

That's not how it works. What you described is cow's default DC.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 PC_Rocks

@i_p_daily said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@i_p_daily said:

Poor hermits, waiting for console scraps to hit their PC's, get a console hermits and join the real master race :)

Didn't know the game was regarded so badly.

Scraps is a metaphor for leftovers, hermits get the scraps from console gamers, also known as the real master race.

So when's Age of Empires 4 coming on X1? Oh did MS made Live free yet on Xbox?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@the_master_race said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@the_master_race said:
@Nike_Air said:

that's how you define it , it ain't the definition

I know, because I was being sarcastic (I agree with you).

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

Poor hermits, waiting for console scraps to hit their PC's, get a console hermits and join the real master race :)

Why? Most of you console people never even talk about this game anymore except to chime in on threads like this. This game was a severe flop to a lot of people.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#63 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24896 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@i_p_daily said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@i_p_daily said:

Age of empire 4 doesnot count because.

Its RTS

It takes brain to play

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@pc_rocks said:
@i_p_daily said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

Its RTS

It takes brain to play

Well that leaves you out ghosts as all you know how to do is play linear first person shooters, talk about a brain dead gaming genre LOL.

As for you rocks what does paying for live have to do with RDR2???

And I don't care about Age 4.

It is fun seeing hermits port beg for console games though :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

You know, we all know what you said.

??

We all know you said you were getting Days Gone day 1 and when the reviews came in you did a 180 and said you were never getting it day 1.

Don't worry dav I will hold you accountable for the bullshit you post on here, but hey you continue doing you and act like you have the memory of a goldfish LOL.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@pc_rocks said:
@i_p_daily said:

Its RTS

It takes brain to play

Well that leaves you out ghosts as all you know how to do is play linear first person shooters, talk about a brain dead gaming genre LOL.

you never played any FPS before. all you play are racing games and brain dead open world games require zero skills.

some of FPS have intelligent level design but you wont play it. Deus Ex and System shock are brain dead??? LOL. even Doom have intelligent level deigns and bring challenge when playing it on nightmare. i dont play lienar FPS like COD or BF but linear FPS with open level design are more intelligent. so yes none of games i like are strictly linear or scripted but you never know because YOU NEVER PLAYED ANY FPS before.

still why play on xbox when it doesnot have any exclusive? if you play PS4 or switch it would make sense. but xbox???

RDR2 is not a type of game that we are dying for. if its not release on PC. than its not something that we cant live without it. in the end its just another open world game. but it will eventually release on PC along with PS5 and Xbox scarlett version.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@pc_rocks said:
@i_p_daily said:

Its RTS

It takes brain to play

you never played any FPS before. all you play are racing games and brain dead open world games require zero skills.

some of FPS have intelligent level design but you wont play it. Deus Ex and System shock are brain dead??? LOL. even Doom have intelligent level deigns and bring challenge when playing it on nightmare. i dont play lienar FPS like COD or BF but linear FPS with open level design are more intelligent. so yes none of games i like are strictly linear or scripted but you never know because YOU NEVER PLAYED ANY FPS before.

still why play on xbox when it doesnot have any exclusive? if you play PS4 or switch it would make sense. but xbox???

RDR2 is not a type of game that we are dying for. if its not release on PC. than its not something that we cant live without it. in the end its just another open world game. but it will eventually release on PC along with PS5 and Xbox scarlett version.

Firstly, in another thread I proved that I own Doom and took a pic next to our conversation, like I said brain dead.

Secondly, RDR2 is something you can live without and yet you have posted numerous thread about it being leaked for PC, again brain dead.

You're like the hermits version of tormentos, ones who owns himself all the time, and again brain dead.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Its RTS

It takes brain to play

Firstly, in another thread I proved that I own Doom and took a pic next to our conversation, like I said brain dead.

Secondly, RDR2 is something you can live without and yet you have posted numerous thread about it being leaked for PC, again brain dead.

You're like the hermits version of tormentos, ones who owns himself all the time, and again brain dead.

posting a boxart is not a proof as you may never beat it and only played on Easy difficulty. Doom 2016 has great level design especially fondry level. so you may quit it earlier. why buy Doom when you hate FPS so much? it make no sense. play it on nightmare and you die if you stop.

you still calling FPS braindead but games like System shock 2 and Deus Ex 1 offer some of the most intelligent level design in history.

i made thread about RDR2 leaked because its news. its been leaked numerious time no other games in past did. its 110% sure coming to PC. you still denying it.

again, why play on useless xbox?? how many exclusive it has? forza is on PC, so is gears so is Halo. and i have not cared about these 3 overrated series.

this year i had most fun with Metro Exodus. its sandbox FPS that offer insane amount of stealth and exploration.

so how many FPS you actually have played??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Its RTS

It takes brain to play

posting a boxart is not a proof as you may never beat it and only played on Easy difficulty. Doom 2016 has great level design especially fondry level. so you may quit it earlier. why buy Doom when you hate FPS so much? it make no sense. play it on nightmare and you die if you stop.

you still calling FPS braindead but games like System shock 2 and Deus Ex 1 offer some of the most intelligent level design in history.

i made thread about RDR2 leaked because its news. its been leaked numerious time no other games in past did. its 110% sure coming to PC. you still denying it.

again, why play on useless xbox?? how many exclusive it has? forza is on PC, so is gears so is Halo. and i have not cared about these 3 overrated series.

this year i had most fun with Metro Exodus. its sandbox FPS that offer insane amount of stealth and exploration.

PC is a turd of a system with no character much like the people who play on it, I mean you play on it after all lol.

So if I've shown proof of owning Doom and you never have it means i'm not lying where as I have never seen your copy of it, but I don't care if you do own it, and I bought it because it was cheap, which I said in the other thread.

I have NEVER said that RDR2 wasn't coming to PC only that you guys are begging for it and you guys are a laster race which is true.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:

PC is a turd of a system with no character much like the people who play on it, I mean you play on it after all lol.

So if I've shown proof of owning Doom and you never have it means i'm not lying where as I have never seen your copy of it, but I don't care if you do own it, and I bought it because it was cheap, which I said in the other thread.

I have NEVER said that RDR2 wasn't coming to PC only that you guys are begging for it and you guys are a laster race which is true.

PC has more freedom than console. xbox one end in 2020 and you will be forced to buy xbox scarlett. which also have no exclusive at all. the launch title Halo infinite is also on PC.

even kingdom heart 3 will come to PC and i will ignore it.

see, heavy rain just came to PC and detroit coming too and i will ignore it too because not a fan of movie games. and thats what console exclusive are full of.

still why buy it on cheap if you hate FPS? also you never answer my question that how many FPS you have played?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

PC has more freedom than console. xbox one end in 2020 and you will be forced to buy xbox scarlett. which also have no exclusive at all. the launch title Halo infinite is also on PC.

even kingdom heart 3 will come to PC and i will ignore it.

see, heavy rain just came to PC and detroit coming too and i will ignore it too because not a fan of movie games. and thats what console exclusive are full of.

still why buy it on cheap if you hate FPS? also you never answer my question that how many FPS you have played?

You want me to name how many FPS games I've played lol. I've played a few, more last gen than this gen.

Its funny how you say I will need to buy a new console, and yet you hermits buy upgrades worth more than an entire console, I mean you are only proving my point about you being brain dead.

And why are you talking about PS4 games and Kingdom Hearts as they have nothing to do with me or anything I've said.

I don't care if Scarlett has no exclusives as it will have games I want to play, go send an e-mail with your PC to someone who gives a **** about your gibberish.

EDIT: now show us proof of you owning Doom.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:

You want me to name how many FPS games I've played lol. I've played a few, more last gen than this gen.

so you played few and think all FPS are those few? can you tell me those names? must be COD, battlefield and Halo i guess. none of those series produce good games.

@i_p_daily said: Its funny how you say I will need to buy a new console, and yet you hermits buy upgrades worth more than an entire console, I mean you are only proving my point about you being brain dead.

Upgrading cost far less than buying an entire new console and wait for its game to release. plus on PC you can use KB/M or xbox controller. i prefer KB/M.

@i_p_daily said: And why are you talking about PS4 games and Kingdom Hearts as they have nothing to do with me or anything I've said.

because PS4 offer more exclusive than xbox thats why.

@i_p_daily said: I don't care if Scarlett has no exclusives as it will have games I want to play, go send an e-mail with your PC to someone who gives a **** about your gibberish.

good for you playing inferior version of every multiplats than.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#73 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58836 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Prob. Wouldn't be surprised if they try jack the price over the typical PC game as well.

I love Westerns, but this isn't really a "oh god I need this now", well beyond that shit.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:
@pc_rocks said:

Prob. Wouldn't be surprised if they try jack the price over the typical PC game as well.

I love Westerns, but this isn't really a "oh god I need this now", well beyond that shit.

call of juarez gunslinger is best western game. its must play if you have not.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#75 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34565 Posts

I was interested before the hype went down and people started being honest about the game. Also got two friends who have it, and none of them have completed it or talked about it since near launch. My interest has fizzled out. Not sure if it's good for business to make PC gamers wait a long time, but they lost my sale.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By uninspiredcup

@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@pc_rocks said:

call of juarez gunslinger is best western game. its must play if you have not.

Have it, but haven't booted it up. I played the others, and well, they sucked.

The best Western game I have played is Outlaws, which perfectly captures Westerns through it's animated cutscenes and music score.

Loading Video...

---

However they all share a similar problem. The best Western (including the best) are driven by music and images with barely any words uttered. It's operatic. Rockstar just, need to flash their dialogue, they never shut up.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

so you played few and think all FPS are those few? can you tell me those names? must be COD, battlefield and Halo i guess. none of those series produce good games.

@i_p_daily said: Its funny how you say I will need to buy a new console, and yet you hermits buy upgrades worth more than an entire console, I mean you are only proving my point about you being brain dead.

Upgrading cost far less than buying an entire new console and wait for its game to release. plus on PC you can use KB/M or xbox controller. i prefer KB/M.

@i_p_daily said: And why are you talking about PS4 games and Kingdom Hearts as they have nothing to do with me or anything I've said.

@i_p_daily said: I don't care if Scarlett has no exclusives as it will have games I want to play, go send an e-mail with your PC to someone who gives a **** about your gibberish.

Where are the pics proving you own what you talk about as I noticed you didn't address that.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Ghosts4ever

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

Where are the pics proving you own what you talk about as I noticed you didn't address that.

then tell me a name of FPS you have played??

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup: Gunslinger is different game. its basically arcade shooter. it has excellent shoooting and max payne like story telling with comic book style.

incredible game, just incredible.

better than RDR1 and im sure better than RDR2 too. its challenging game.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 PC_Rocks

@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@pc_rocks said:
@i_p_daily said:
@R4gn4r0k said:

Its RTS

It takes brain to play

That you don't even get scraps from the same company you buy your consoles from.

And that sounds like sour grapes to me. :)

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
@Litchie said:

I was interested before the hype went down and people started being honest about the game. Also got two friends who have it, and none of them have completed it or talked about it since near launch. My interest has fizzled out. Not sure if it's good for business to make PC gamers wait a long time, but they lost my sale.

Yep, I'm in the same boat. A friend of mine has it for Xbox and he said it was cool at first, but wore off pretty quickly. We have mostly the same tastes in games, so I feel like I'm not missing all that much.

I may pay 45 for it when it releases, but I may just wait until it hits 30 dollars on PC.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts
@davillain- said:

Seriously question, where in the world did this whole RDR2 will be Epic exclusive came from? Why would Rockstars hurt it's reputation by not having it on Steam and everywhere to make more money? Sorry but I just cannot see RDR2 being Epic exclusive.

Take Two published games that are going Epic exclusive includes Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds. Rockstar publishing pattern is Take Two.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56033 Posts

@locus-solus said:
@davillain- said:

Seriously question, where in the world did this whole RDR2 will be Epic exclusive came from? Why would Rockstars hurt it's reputation by not having it on Steam and everywhere to make more money? Sorry but I just cannot see RDR2 being Epic exclusive.

Take Two published games that are going Epic exclusive includes Borderlands 3 and The Outer Worlds. Rockstar publishing pattern is Take Two.

Oh, so that's why everyone's on edge if RDR2 does end up on Epic exclusive.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@i_p_daily said:

A significant majority of multiplats on PC release on the same day as console variants.

The few situations they don't, the version that eventually comes out on PC is substantially superior to that of consoles.

I'm fine with this.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:

PC is a turd of a system with no character

You have to preface this with "IMO", because going by factual data this is false.

PC (This Gen):

• Tripple digit lead in high scoring video games (GS and MC) over the next best system. Objectively winning SW this gen.
  • Best Graphics and Best Performance by a country mile. Holds a majority of the top 50 to top 100 best looking games this gen. Holds the graphics king. Plays the substantially better version of over 80% of Video Games on PS4 and over 95% on XBOX1.
  • Holds entirely exclusive genres, that house the most gamers and viewers on the planet.
  • Holds 99% of E-sports and non tournament competitive gaming and games.
  • Online with several times the highly played titles, high scoring online titles, communities, game life, and online players.
  • Most AAA and AA (budget) video games.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 R4gn4r0k

@davillain- said:

Take Two has absolutely no control over any decision Rockstar makes.

Take Two might want RDR 2 on PC, if Rockstar doesn't want to do it, than then won't do it.

Take Two might want RDR 2 on Epic's game store, ...

Still, this could very well end up on the Epic Game store, as it seems to be buying up a lot of 'hot' games. But I'd assume it would cost them a ton of money to get it.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DragonfireXZ95
@davillain- said:
@locus-solus said:
@davillain- said:

I highly doubt it'll be an Epic Exclusive. I'm pretty sure they'll have the game on their Rockstar Social club as well.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 ip_daily is a lame troll who's mad at everyone because he chose the worst platform there is. Pay him no mind. He's up there with Calvincb(or whatever) Xbox_Rekt and Protoss as among the worst trolls on the board.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 uninspiredcup

Speaking of RTS, probably play Desperados 3 over it.

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun was one of the best stealth games in years, and had surprisingly good story-telling. Developers proven itself as top tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts
@IgGy621985 said:

We'll see. Would be great to play it on PC. But the game is already great on the console (playing it on PS4 Pro).

X is the best version. 4K son.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:

You have to preface this with "IMO", because going by factual data this is false.

PC (This Gen):

• Tripple digit lead in high scoring video games (GS and MC) over the next best system. Objectively winning SW this gen.
  • Best Graphics and Best Performance by a country mile. Holds a majority of the top 50 to top 100 best looking games this gen. Holds the graphics king. Plays the substantially better version of over 80% of Video Games on PS4 and over 95% on XBOX1.
  • Holds entirely exclusive genres, that house the most gamers and viewers on the planet.
  • Online with several times the highly played titles, high scoring online titles, communities, game life, and online players.

You're a mobile gamer and PC has no character, has no identity like the majority of its users.

Scores, performance, or whatever dumb shit you want to fling at your screen means nothing when it comes to character/identity.

So with Xbox its Master Chief

Nintendo its Mario

Sony (not really a good example here) um Nathan Drake???

PC???????

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_p_daily said:

then tell me a name of FPS you have played??

So this is the second time you have avoided my question, why is that ghost, I mean surely you can prove what you own right???

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:

PC (This Gen):

You're a mobile gamer and PC has no character, has no identity like the majority of its users.

Scores, performance, or whatever dumb shit you want to fling at your screen means nothing when it comes to character/identity.

Nintendo its Mario

PC???????

PC = God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Juub1990 said:

@DragonfireXZ95 ip_daily is a lame troll who's mad at everyone because he chose the worst platform there is. Pay him no mind. He's up there with Calvincb(or whatever) Xbox_Rekt and Protoss as among the worst trolls on the board.

Lame troll lol.

The only one who is mad here is you as you're the one mentioning me.

You hermits are the trolls as you claim to be always playing at 60fps or higher then play games that fall below it.

Are you mad because R* don't give a shit about the laster race, and as mad as you are if RDRD2 comes to PC you will pre-load it so you can play it at 12:01am release day LOL.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@i_p_daily: Again with the lame trolling. You chose the worst platform which does nothing the other ones don’t do better. It’s your choice, just man up and don’t be frustrated for that. You’re always in PS/PC threads acting like a jackass.

Grow up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@pc_rocks said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@pc_rocks said:
@i_p_daily said:

Its RTS

It takes brain to play

That you don't even get scraps from the same company you buy your consoles from.

And that sounds like sour grapes to me. :)

I'm a racing game fan so you make no sense as the company I bought my console from has me covered unless you're confusing me with a cow.

Oh and how many games do you get from the companies you bought your parts from to build your PC???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Juub1990 said:

@i_p_daily: Again with the lame trolling. You chose the worst platform which does nothing the other ones don’t do better. It’s your choice, just man up and don’t be frustrated for that. You’re always in PS/PC threads acting like a jackass.

Grow up.

Telling the truth is not trolling as you can't argue what I've said. I'm a racing game fan and I have access to the best racers this gen. The only one frustrated here is you and you're trying to project that onto me.

Hopefully R* throws you laster race guys a bone in the future :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Gatygun said:
@i_p_daily said:
@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:

PC (This Gen):

Nintendo its Mario

PC???????

PC = God

Thanks for proving my point :)

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11792 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:

PC (This Gen):

Nintendo its Mario

PC???????

PC not having an "identity" actual suits it well. PC is a personal platform that can be highly customized to anyone's needs. PC is not owned by any single company and is an open platform. PCs identity can be whatever it wants to be. For some people PC's mascot can be the League Of Legends roster, Valve game characters especially Gordan Freeman and the TF2 gang, Warcraft and Starcraft characters, the PUBG poster guy and etc. In fact not having an "identity" shows how wide and diverse the PC audience is while you guys just let yourself get boxed into specific genres and themes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@NoodleFighter said:
@i_p_daily said:
@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ghosts4ever said:

PC (This Gen):

Nintendo its Mario

PC???????

PC not having an "identity" actual suits it well. PC is a personal platform that can be highly customized to anyone's needs. PC is not owned by any single company and is an open platform. PCs identity can be whatever it wants to be. For some people PC's mascot can be the League Of Legends roster, Valve game characters especially Gordan Freeman and the TF2 gang, Warcraft and Starcraft characters, the PUBG poster guy and etc. In fact not having an "identity" shows how wide and diverse the PC audience is while you guys just let yourself get boxed into specific genres and themes.

Nice try but ultimately PC fails as a gaming identity, sending e-mails is more known as a PC identity and that's sad :(