Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts
@zappat said:
@commander said:

rdr is open world you can roam, that's not the case with gow, there's a difference.

I see you're moving goalposts now.

what goalpost dear alt account?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By commander

@recloud said:

@commander: you're only trying to claim this ownage to heal your butthurtness from the spider Man thread, but truth stands: I wasn't owned and you got utter destroyed in your own thread.

yeah right you got owned in this one and in the other one.

You're still debating stuff in that other thread that other cows actually agree with.

Getting stuff out of context, and then posting gifs and smileys over illusionary victories is all you're good for.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@commander: yeah yeah, your desperation to claim ownage is pitful, but truth stands: you had a meltdown and got destroyed all over the board. At least I'm not crying claiming ownage where it's not due.

Even worse, you're so desperate to claim ownage you're trying to claim another person's supposed ownage as your own. LMAO.

Pathetic.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 commander

@recloud said:

@commander: yeah yeah, your desperation to claim ownage is pitful, but truth stands: you had a meltdown and got destroyed all over the board. At least I'm not crying claiming ownage where it's not due.

Even worse, you're so desperate to claim ownage you're trying to claim another person's supposed ownage as your own. LMAO.

Pathetic.

Unlike you I don't need to claim ownage, my arguments do the work.

and it was about time you got taste of your own medicine, you're just an alt account to gang up on users.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By ReCloud

@commander: yeah yeah, sweetie, believe that, maybe it'll ease the pain you feel in your ass.

Not tasting any medicine here, since there's no ownage.

Youre completely desperate LMAO.

Keep at it, I'm laughing hard at your sad desperate attempt.

You were still rekt at your spider Man thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#106 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@recloud: You've been rekt, owned and destroyed and now you're salty and triggered! ?

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:

rdr is open world you can roam, that's not the case with gow, there's a difference.

First you use a site to claim GOW can be finished in a day. I use your same site to show you that RDR can be finished even faster. Then you move the goalpost that you can do other stuff in the game (even though in that same site it shows GOW with extra stuff is even larger than RDR with extra stuff). AKA you got self-owned. Don't use stupid arguments if you can't deal with your same dumb arguments used against you.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56092 Posts

@commander: Dude, are you even trying?

Edit: You know what, we're done with this conversation. You don't try anymore.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By commander

@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

First you use a site to claim GOW can be finished in a day. I use your same site to show you that RDR can be finished even faster. Then you move the goalpost that you can do other stuff in the game (even though in that same site it shows GOW with extra stuff is even larger than RDR with extra stuff). AKA you got self-owned. Don't use stupid arguments if you can't deal with your same dumb arguments used against you.

Lol you're the one using your own arguments against you and moving goalposts. I never brought up rdr, what's your argument? That red dead redemption is also a short game?

and when I say red dead redemption is different because it's open world you start whining I'm moving goalposts. What goalposts? God of war is a short ass game end of story.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By commander

@phbz said:

@recloud: You've been rekt, owned and destroyed and now you're salty and triggered! ?

Brutal, savage rekt, completely destroyed lmao ???????

Loading Video...

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Zappat
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

Lol you're the one using your own arguments against you and moving goalposts. I never brought up rdr, what's your argument? That red dead redemption is also a short game?

and when I say red dead redemption is different because it's open world you start whining I'm moving goalposts. What goalposts? God of war is a short ass game end of story.

Then why did you use that website to support your argument if that same website also owns your argument? Smart up if you wanna play, son.

And no, GOW is longer than an open world game. Fact!

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By commander

@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

Then what did you use that website to support your argument if that same website also owns your argument? Smart up if you wanna play, son.

what argument, we're talking about red dead redemption 2 here, rdr 1 is 10 years old next year.

and there's still a difference when it comes to open world games, you won't go exploring and roam around in a linear game like you do in an open world game.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ReCloud

@phbz: nah

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ReCloud

Amusing to see commander getting rekt by his own arguments lol

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Zappat
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

Then what did you use that website to support your argument if that same website also owns your argument? Smart up if you wanna play, son.

what argument, we're talking about red dead redemption 2 here, rdr 1 is 10 years old next year.

and there's still a difference when it comes to open world games, you won't go exploring and roam around in a linear game like you do in an open world game.

You said comparing a game that lasts less than a day to an open world game. I just showed you an open world game that is shorter than GOW using your own source. If you don't want to keep getting owned then smart up dude. In GOW you can go back to the game and do a bunch of stuff after you finish it. In the website you linked, the "completionist" time refers to completing everything on the game. GOW is still longer than an open world game, the predecessor to RDR2. That means you actually can go back to GOW and spend more time on it than on RDR. So again your argument is moronic.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

If red dead 2 is anything as emotional as 1 then it's a goty contender. It might be a different type of emotion though as it's a prequel. I'm hyped anyway.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By commander

@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:

You said comparing a game that lasts less than a day to an open world game. I just showed you an open world game that is shorter than GOW using your own source. If you don't want to keep getting owned then smart up dude. In GOW you can go back to the game and do a bunch of stuff after you finish it. In the website you linked, the "completionist" time refers to completing everything on the game. GOW is still longer than an open world game, the predecessor to RDR2. That means you actually can go back to GOW and spend more time on it than on RDR. So again your argument is moronic.

You showed me an open world game that is 9 years old. The map in red dead redemption 2 is a lot bigger.

You only owned yourself, who do you think you are telling me to smart up, you don't even know what you're talking about.

Go make another alt account and bother someone else with your nonsense.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Not interested in westerns... Ill be too busy playing 76 to notice anyways.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Zappat
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:

You showed me an open world game that is 9 years old. The map in red dead remption 2 is a lot bigger.

You only owned yourself, who do you think you are telling me to smart up, you don't even know what you're talking about.

This is what you originally said

"lol comparing open world games with god of war that you can finish in a day lmao"

You didn't say RDR2, you said 'open world games'. In plural and in a general way. RDR is an open world game and you can finish it in less than a day according to your own source. If you don't want to end up like a fool next time then learn to use the English language at least.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 commander

@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

You showed me an open world game that is 9 years old. The map in red dead remption 2 is a lot bigger.

"lol comparing open world games with god of war that you can finish in a day lmao"

You didn't say RDR2, you said 'open world games'. In plural and in a general way. RDR is an open world game and you can finish it in less than a day according to your own source. If you don't want to end up like a fool next time then learn to use the English language at least.

lol how old are you 12? is that your argument. What's next, you're going to find an open world game from the nineties and compare it with a 2018 game?

you guys are too much lmfao, go play with your legos or something, I'm sure you'll manage that.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:

? REKT!

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By commander

@quadknight said:

? REKT!

quadknight replying to his own alt accounts, must be fun in there lmfao

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Zappat
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

lol how old are you 12? is that your argument. What's next, you're going to find an open world game from the nineties and compare it with a 2018 game?

you guys are too much lmfao, go play with your legos or something, I'm sure you'll manage that.

Is not my problem that you don't know how to use your own language and that you're too dumb to avoid owning yourself. Next time, smart up!

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 ReCloud

@quadknight: how many alts do we share, quad? Zappat was my alt but now he is your alt. Maybe this is an alt conspiracy.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Zappat
@recloud said:

@quadknight: how many alts do we share, quad? Zappat was my alt but now he is your alt. Maybe this is an alt conspiracy.

I think commander has alts in his brain because he keeps contradicting himself.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By commander

@zappat said:
@recloud said:

I think commander has alts in his brain because he keeps contradicting himself.

you're not fooling anyone you're using the exact same debating skills, and they aren't very good, ripping stuff out of context and then trying to win a discussion over it.

oh yeah and then posting a gif , smileys or rekt over it.

I'm just glad I'm not you.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 ReCloud

@zappat: this is what lemmings do when they get owned, start claiming people are alts.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By commander

@recloud said:

@zappat: this is what lemmings do when they get owned, start claiming people are alts.

oh yeah right you're both all over this board in such a short period of time, supporting everything quadknight does, and doing it in exactly the same way.

3000 posts in three months, sounds legit lol

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 commander

@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

Is not my problem that you don't know how to use your own language and that you're too dumb to avoid owning yourself. Next time, smart up!

yeah right , I was talking about open world games of all time when replying to someone that compared god of war with rdr2, in a rdr2 thread.

Either you don't understand context or you don't want to understand it, end of story.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Zappat
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

yeah right , I was talking about open world games of all time when replying to someone that compared god of war with rdr2, in a rdr2 thread.

Either you don't understand context or you don't want to understand it, end of story.

So how can you know how long will RDR2 be if it hasn't even released? and why did you use opens world games in plural. I mean you already linked to a website that shows GOW is a longer game than RDR so it might as well be that GOW is also longer than RDR2. Again, if you don't like that people use your own sources against you, smart up and don't use them. Also learn to write properly what you mean or man up and realize you are lousy at argumentation. You're the one setting yourself for ownage because you're apparently not very smart.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

^ ^ ? What a meltdown.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By commander

@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:

So how can you know how long will RDR2 be if it hasn't even released? and why did you use opens world games in plural. I mean you already linked to a website that shows GOW is a longer game than RDR so it might as well be that GOW is also longer than RDR2. Again, if you don't like that people use your own sources against you, smart up and don't use them. Also learn to write properly what you mean or man up and realize you are lousy at argumentation. You're the one setting yourself for ownage because you're apparently not very smart.

the map has already been shown in gameplay footage.

and I can't help it if you don't understand context, other people seem to understand it just fine. It's normal though that you don't understand context if you're not an adult.

Why would I type open world games like rdr 2 if it's obvious I'm talking about open world games like rdr2 when I just say 'open world games' in that context.

The context here is the thread being about rdr2, and the person I replied to compared rdr 2 with god of war.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Zappat
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:

and I can't help it you don't understand context, other people seem to understand it just fine.

But you're using a temporal measurement against a spatial measurement now? What does the map has to do with the time for completion? The map in RDR is also larger than the one in GOW probably but still GOW is a longer game and you specifically said that GOW can be completed in less than a day. Again not very smart argument. Learn to order your thoughts.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 commander

@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

and I can't help it you don't understand context, other people seem to understand it just fine.

But you're using a temporal measurement against a spatial measurement now? What does the map has to do with the time for completion? The map in RDR is also larger than the one in GOW probably but still GOW is a longer game and you specifically said that GOW can be completed in less than a day. Again not very smart argument. Learn to order your thoughts.

well most likely if the map is bigger in rdr 2 compared to rdr1, it will have more gameplay content than rdr 1.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By ReCloud

I see commander moved goalposts from "nobody cares about Spidey" to "Spidey won't be as long as RDR2”

You know what is funny? Lemmings can't compete with Sony's exclusives with Microsoft's because they're garbage, instead, they have to cling to multiplats that will also be avaliable on PS4 to make a point.

Breaking news: cows play multiplats and exclusives, so this debate is useless.

Oh and RDR2 will sell more on PS4 than on X1.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@recloud said:

I see commander moved goalposts from "nobody cares about Spidey" to "Spidey won't be as long as RDR2”

You know what is funny? Lemmings can't compete with Sony's exclusives with Microsoft's because they're garbage, instead, they have to cling to multiplats that will also be avaliable on PS4 to make a point.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By commander

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@recloud said:

yes, maybe we should all start communicating like toddlers lmao.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#138  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

I don't get what's so amazing about it. Might be a fun western game to play through once and not much more. Doubt I'll buy it.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Zappat
@commander said:
@zappat said:
@commander said:
@zappat said:

well most likely if the map is bigger in rdr 2 compared to rdr1, it will have more gameplay content than rdr 1.

So if GOW can be finished in less than a day and RDR in even less than GOW maybe RDR2 can be finished in a day or day and a half lol.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#140 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@recloud said:

But the best version will be on Xbox One X

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ReCloud

@tdkmillsy: proof?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

Only Mighty X1X MonsterBox will do this masterpiece justice.

Playing it on anything else, you're doing it wrong. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@recloud said:

@tdkmillsy: proof?

The X1X is the most powerful console ever made so it stands to reason it will be the best version of the best game of the year.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ReCloud

@boycie: it needs to be optimized for it. As of now, nothing was said about it. So unless we see some light in this, we have no way to confirm it. There are games that are better optimized and run better on PS4 pro. ?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 tdkmillsy

@recloud said:

@boycie: it needs to be optimized for it. As of now, nothing was said about it. So unless we see some light in this, we have no way to confirm it. There are games that are better optimized and run better on PS4 pro. ?

Games that are on the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro, run better on the X.

Just like the PS4 ran better than the original Xbox.

Cant believe you actually questioned it, makes it too easy.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 ReCloud

@tdkmillsy: I'll reserve judgment for when the game is out.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 tdkmillsy
@recloud said:

@tdkmillsy: I'll reserve judgment for when the game is out.

LOL, ok if you want to delay the pain thats your choice :)

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 ReCloud

@tdkmillsy: what pain? The game will have more players on PS4, just like everything else ;)