Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@jopython52 said:

The only games I play on pc are Microsoft’s game share titles like Forza Horizon 4. I switch back and forth from the Xbox one x in the living room to my pc in my bed room. There has not been a single pc exclusive in a few years now that I wanna play. I enjoy the increase in graphics and frame rates on the pc, but it’s not catastrophic to to play on my Xbox either. I buy and play switch games, ps4 and Xbox games, the pc just doesn’t offer a lot for me.

there are literally thousands of PC Exclusives that come out every year.

I am willing to bet you have never even heard of any of them. it really stuns me how little some people know about a major sector in the gaming industry...Steam

JoPython52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 JoPython52
Member since 2013 • 119 Posts

@tryit: I have a steam account. I have not used it very much. I have a full list of games but nothing really recent as of the last two years. A couple of racing games. I scan the store regularly, but nothing really stand out for me.

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 Jackamomo
Member since 2017 • 2157 Posts

@opazlevi2: boy am I satisfied

Well gee! That Ps4 whodicky sure does look mighty swell! I reckons I aughta go out and get me one in two shakes of a jiffy, so say I, yessir m'boy! :D

Lol. PS4 and XBox One have no good games. :'(

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#204 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@Sevenizz said:

@DragonfireXZ95: Wait, you can buy PCs elsewhere?!?

Jk.

When I bought it, it was capable of playing ‘most’ games I discovered. But due to the industry’s rapid tech progression, it’s deemed obsolete. For my tastes anyway.

For the record, I did buy it at BestBuy!

Hah! I knew it! Lol I actually just took a guess at that.

ZzzAmiibozzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By ZzzAmiibozzZ
Member since 2018 • 27 Posts

Can’t understand pc players. Console players has snes Classic ha ha ha now pc players want PC CLASSIC!!

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

If this were about PC’s the hermits would be calling for locking it and reportings, and every one of them would be claiming how TC is stupid and just general childish behavior.

Yet it’s about consoles so it’s like “ yeah totally”.

ZzzAmiibozzZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 ZzzAmiibozzZ
Member since 2018 • 27 Posts

Pc game players also play console games like Red Dead Redemption 2. Xbox has this game in the original they stuck on Starcraft and cosplay but out of the corners of the eye they see their younger brother playing Red Dead Redemption and now they want it!!