ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#301 ZELDABOTW2
Member since 2021 • 664 Posts

So far my thoughts after just under 2 hours played.

1. It really is amazing how good the graphics are really do fell like I am playing a Pixar movie just want to stop at times and look around.

2. The PlayStation 5 rumble and triggers are used pretty well first game I can say that out side of astro bot. The second are the area from the state of play video the like club area you can fell the music it's pretty cool.

3. Kind of early to say but soundtrack might be better than the other games in the franchise.

4. The humor so far has been pretty good think it's more like the older games and less like the 2016 game.

5. Clearly insomniac learned with set peaces with spiderman.

6. Last photo mode I looked at have not really used yet have taken some photos outside of photo mode but there are a lot of frame options. I have not looked at the sticker options.

Angryduck67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#302 Angryduck67
Member since 2004 • 272 Posts

One of the best ratchet and clank games, I think. I’ve played a of them pretty thoroughly, I enjoy this series, and this one is really great.

It’s a powerful statement for the capabilities of the platform, this game looks so absurdly good and plays so smooth, I can’t imagine asking for more from this generation. MS is years at best away from making anything like this on the SX