Randy Pitchfords wet finger, Borderlands overrated etc...

#1 Posted by uninspiredcup (32832 posts) -

More Pitchford bashing, yay.

#2 Edited by madrocketeer (6234 posts) -

@uninspiredcup:

Well whaddayaknow? I'm actually watching it right this very moment - for about the fourth time.

Say what you will about ole Rando, he is a fountain of pretty entertaining shenanigans. I think "This is not a sex worker - this is a f***ing magician" was my favourite line.

#3 Edited by R4gn4r0k (30733 posts) -

There is just something mesmerising about Jim's ramblings, because I'm there every week watching them.

I also like how he can't let go of stuff that was said in the past and brings up facts that happened years ago, like Randy lying to everyone about their 'passion project' Aliens: CM.

#4 Posted by getyeryayasout (12269 posts) -
"Hi, kids! I'm The Great Randini and I'm going to start my magic show today with a trick for the birthday girl. I'm going to tap three times on my magic hat and use my magic wand to draw a magic picture in the air. Girls, can you guess what I'm drawing? Winner gets to catch the magic pocket mouse!"

#5 Posted by Raining51 (804 posts) -

WEll Borderlands is slightly overrated...

Not that overrated though I guess.

#6 Posted by DocSanchez (5221 posts) -

Oh god, Sterling vs Pitchford. I just hope it goes the distance. Can't stand either of them.

#7 Posted by lamprey263 (36052 posts) -

Each Randy thread just goes to show more people are okay he took $12 million from his employees that were royalties owed to them, all for himself. I am not okay with that, and I am still pretty pissed about Colonial Marines myself.

#8 Posted by nintendoboy16 (36087 posts) -
@DocSanchez said:

Oh god, Sterling vs Pitchford. I just hope it goes the distance. Can't stand either of them.

It's like lobbing napalm and acid at each other, really.

#9 Posted by mrbojangles25 (43801 posts) -

@nintendoboy16 said:
@DocSanchez said:

It's like lobbing napalm and acid at each other, really.

and I will sip my wine and enjoy the aftermath.

#10 Posted by Litchie (23721 posts) -

@lamprey263: No, he's a shit person if true. That should be a crime.