"Warhawk more fun then Halo 3 beta"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Ps3Solider
Member since 2006 • 1115 Posts

Last month, Microsoft made a big deal of its launch of its multiplayer beta test of the upcoming Xbox 360 shooter Halo 3. Press events were held in New York and San Fransisco and a Hollywood "launch" party full of semi-celebs got a little attention as well. The week after the Halo 3 beta launch, Sony quietly launched its own beta test of Warhawk, allowing a few folks to download via the PS3's Playstation Store an early version of developer Incog's multiplayer shooter game. There was no press events for this beta test and no Hollywood photo op but we've been playing the Warhawk beta ever since it launched last week and with a couple of reservations we find it to be both more complete and far more fun to play than the current Halo 3 beta test, which bodes well for the final version of the game to be released later this year.

http://www.firingsquad.com/games/warhawk_preview/ 

Don_Kentpaul_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Don_Kentpaul_Z
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
we both know halo 3 will get over 9.5 , and warhawk will be lucky to get 7
xboxrox11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xboxrox11
Member since 2004 • 1143 Posts

cant wait for this game, too bad i missed the beta, all ive heard is good impressions except for the freezing, but it is beta so that can be fixed.  

p.s.- don, do you even know what warhawk is?

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Ninja-Vox
Member since 2006 • 16314 Posts
Yeah. :| Too bad a halo 3 beta test with three maps has already had 40,000,000 games played eh?
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
I finally got a chance to play Warhawk. I will buy this game. If you have a PS3 and not planning on getting Warhawk, then just do yourself a favor and sell it. Seriously, sell the damn thing.
terry_tate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 terry_tate
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts

Yeahhhh.. except Warhawk is only multiplayer, so they are spending 100% of their time working on it.

Halo 3 on the other hand is both a single player and multiplayer experience.

And who the hell is firingsquad.com? Suddenly we're listening to them?

EDIT: Typo.

Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ps3Solider
[QUOTE="Ps3Solider"]

Last month, Microsoft made a big deal of its launch of its multiplayer beta test of the upcoming Xbox 360 shooter Halo 3. Press events were held in New York and San Fransisco and a Hollywood "launch" party full of semi-celebs got a little attention as well. The week after the Halo 3 beta launch, Sony quietly launched its own beta test of Warhawk, allowing a few folks to download via the PS3's Playstation Store an early version of developer Incog's multiplayer shooter game. There was no press events for this beta test and no Hollywood photo op but we've been playing the Warhawk beta ever since it launched last week and with a couple of reservations we find it to be both more complete and far more fun to play than the current Halo 3 beta test, which bodes well for the final version of the game to be released later this year.

xboxrox11

cant wait for this game, too bad i missed the beta, all ive heard is good impressions except for the freezing, but it is beta so that can be fixed.

Very True. I hope invests more money and time into this gem. Games like this really deserve the hype and attention while games like Killzone dont. The reason I say this is because Killzone hasn't proven anything yet by showing any screen shots or gameplay. This game however, has done so much yet received little hype compared to Killzone. 

Avatar image for distrbdslipsoad
distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 distrbdslipsoad
Member since 2004 • 17458 Posts
that's like comparing sushi to a baby. :?
xboxrox11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xboxrox11

Yeahhhh.. except Warhawk is only multiplayer, so they are spending 100% of their time working on it.

And who the hells is firingsquad.com? Suddenly we're listening to them?

terry_tate

halo 2 was 99% multiplayer for me, i played campain once, just once. they should make halo a multiplayer only game, they are wasting their time on the campain.

-Ninja_Dog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 -Ninja_Dog-
Member since 2005 • 4197 Posts
Whats so great about Warhawk, reminds me of Battlefield but with more suck added.
themyth01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 themyth01
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts

Warhawk looks no fun at all especially compared to Halo 3, but hey we always have the minoroties. It's not even a fps, no skill, no balance, Warhawk isn't even as good as Resistance, anyways people have opinions...

Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bansheesdie
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts

halo 2 was 99% multiplayer for me, i played campain once, just once. they should make halo a multiplayer only game, they are wasting their time on the campain.xboxrox11

Combat Evolved disagrees with you.

xboxrox11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xboxrox11

Yeah. :| Too bad a halo 3 beta test with three maps has already had 40,000,000 games played eh? Ninja-Vox

the point wasnt how many people played it, its the fun factor. besides, warhawk had a closed beta, alot smaller than all the lemmings that bought crackdown and never put the game in.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Yeah. :| Too bad a halo 3 beta test with three maps has already had 40,000,000 games played eh? Ninja-Vox

I wonder how many games have been played for Warhawk.

My main problem with Warhawk is that there is no single player mode. That was want I liked about the very first Warhawk (which I still own). We haven't even seen Halo 3's single player mode yet and all the enviroments. I'm sure we haven't seen all the multiplayer maps and modes either. We've only gotten a glimpse of Halo 3.

-Ninja_Dog-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Ninja_Dog-
Member since 2005 • 4197 Posts
[QUOTE="terry_tate"]

xboxrox11

halo 2 was 99% multiplayer for me, i played campain once, just once. they should make halo a multiplayer only game, they are wasting their time on the campain.

Yeah the SP in Halo 2 sucked. Halo 1 was great. Lets hope Halo 3 SP is great like Halo 1 cause I really like a good SP, the multiplayer is a given.

Dopemonk736

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dopemonk736
Member since 2006 • 2731 Posts

Whats so great about Warhawk, reminds me of Battlefield but with more suck added.-Ninja_Dog-

yeah, and BF2 already has a bunch of suck with all of the bugs, so saying this has more suck means this has a whole lotta suck

xboxrox11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xboxrox11

[QUOTE="xboxrox11"]halo 2 was 99% multiplayer for me, i played campain once, just once. they should make halo a multiplayer only game, they are wasting their time on the campain.Bansheesdie

i said halo 2, did i not? the halo campain was great, but still, the lan partys with say, 8 or more people, blew the campain to smithereens. should of just focused on multiplayer.

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts

I finally got a chance to play Warhawk. I will buy this game. If you have a PS3 and not planning on getting Warhawk, then just do yourself a favor and sell it. Seriously, sell the damn thing.shungokustasu

I'm sorry but is this a serious post? 

terry_tate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 terry_tate
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts
[QUOTE="terry_tate"]

xboxrox11

K thats your opinion, which I'll respect.

I, however, love both the multiplayer and campaign.

But my point was their spending half their time on each, so yeah it may look "less complete" as that article stated.

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 shungokustasu

that's like comparing sushi to a baby. :?distrbdslipsoad

sushi >>>>>>>>> baby 

themyth01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 themyth01
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="Bansheesdie"]

[QUOTE="xboxrox11"]halo 2 was 99% multiplayer for me, i played campain once, just once. they should make halo a multiplayer only game, they are wasting their time on the campain.xboxrox11

i said halo 2, did i not? the halo campain was great, but still, the lan partys with say, 8 or more people, blew the campain to smithereens. should of just focused on multiplayer.

No... the campaign is great, just as important if not more than multiplayer.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ninja-Vox

[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]Yeah. :| Too bad a halo 3 beta test with three maps has already had 40,000,000 games played eh? xboxrox11

the point wasnt how many people played it, its the fun factor. besides, warhawk had a closed beta, alot smaller than all the lemmings that bought crackdown and never put the game in.

You're telling me a beta test with three maps and limited access clocked 40 million games without being fun? :| 

MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MegaPigeon
Member since 2007 • 1726 Posts

that's like comparing sushi to a baby. :?distrbdslipsoad

You mean the baby tastes better......right? 

Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ps3Solider

[QUOTE="xboxrox11"]halo 2 was 99% multiplayer for me, i played campain once, just once. they should make halo a multiplayer only game, they are wasting their time on the campain.Bansheesdie

I dont know for most people that play halo, they are playing multiplayer. If it weren't for its awesome multiplayer it would be your regular in the bunch. Of course campaign is important but nothing compared to multiplayer. 

Avatar image for distrbdslipsoad
distrbdslipsoad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 distrbdslipsoad
Member since 2004 • 17458 Posts

[QUOTE="distrbdslipsoad"]that's like comparing sushi to a baby. :?MegaPigeon

You mean the baby tastes better......right?

damn straight. ;) 

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 shungokustasu

[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]I finally got a chance to play Warhawk. I will buy this game. If you have a PS3 and not planning on getting Warhawk, then just do yourself a favor and sell it. Seriously, sell the damn thing.waynehead895

I'm sorry but is this a serious post? 

Nope...Warhawk is another average game on PS3. Stick with Tekken 5DR, and VF5, and Motorstorm. I will buy Warhawk though. Top-gun was my favorite movie when growing up. 

_DeatH-MetaL_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 _DeatH-MetaL_
Member since 2007 • 651 Posts
heck i loved both betas ummm... i both like em equally but if i had to choose it wud be warhawk cuz theres more to do than just do ground and mid height combot (for the vehicle lol).
MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MegaPigeon
[QUOTE="Bansheesdie"]

[QUOTE="xboxrox11"]halo 2 was 99% multiplayer for me, i played campain once, just once. they should make halo a multiplayer only game, they are wasting their time on the campain.Ps3Solider

I dont know for most people that play halo, they are playing multiplayer. If it weren't for its awesome multiplayer it would be your regular in the bunch. Of course campaign is important but nothing compared to multiplayer.

Hmmm, oddly enough my friends always prefered played through the campaign in co-op as a pose to death match..... 

xboxrox11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 xboxrox11
[QUOTE="xboxrox11"]

[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]Yeah. :| Too bad a halo 3 beta test with three maps has already had 40,000,000 games played eh? Ninja-Vox

You're telling me a beta test with three maps and limited access clocked 40 million games without being fun? :| 

it means arent many new games on the 360 right now, forza doesnt appeal to everyone.

Bansheesdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bansheesdie
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts

i said halo 2, did i not? the halo campain was great, but still, the lan partys with say, 8 or more people, blew the campain to smithereens. should of just focused on multiplayer.xboxrox11

I said Combat Evolved did I not? And when you say "they" that refers to Bungie, who coincidentally made Combat Evolved.

Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ps3Solider
[QUOTE="xboxrox11"]

[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]Yeah. :| Too bad a halo 3 beta test with three maps has already had 40,000,000 games played eh? Ninja-Vox

You should already know that Halo 3 is one of the most hyped games of all time. People actually paid 60 bucks to play the beta. Your fooling yourself if you think it wont clock in that much matches.

Warhawk on the other hand has zero hype compared to Halo hype. And yet people that actually get to play it enjoy it more so then most multiplayer games. If you dont trust this site then go to Kotaku.com and read the amount of praise Brain Crecente has given this game. Also read the 100+ kotaku posters who agreed with Crecente on the game.

MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MegaPigeon
[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"][QUOTE="xboxrox11"]

[QUOTE="Ninja-Vox"]Yeah. :| Too bad a halo 3 beta test with three maps has already had 40,000,000 games played eh? xboxrox11

it means arent many new games on the 360 right now, forza doesnt appeal to everyone.

I have tons of games with many achievements still locked......despite this I've been playing Halo 3. 

dmaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dmaximum
Member since 2004 • 700 Posts

Warhawk looks no fun at all especially compared to Halo 3, but hey we always have the minoroties. It's not even a fps, no skill, no balance, Warhawk isn't even as good as Resistance, anyways people have opinions...

themyth01
Weren't you one of those defending Shadowrun?
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts

Ps3Solider

I havnt played the Warhawk beta but does it supposibly have most of the features and stuff in the beta?  Cause I know Halo 3 beta doesnt even have half. 

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ninja-Vox

xboxrox11

Now there's an assumption and a half. People are playing Halo 3 online; not because it's fun, but because it sucks less than everything else? You want me to read that and not assume you're a fanboy? Forza 2 just came out. In fact, i'm not entirely sure if it even is out yet. And the first sold incredibly well; so why wouldn't the second?

Pah. Fanboy nonsense. 

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ninja-Vox

You should already know that Halo 3 is one of the most hyped games of all time. People actually paid 60 bucks to play the beta. Your fooling yourself if you think it wont clock in that much matches.

Warhawk on the other hand has zero hype compared to Halo hype. And yet people that actually get to play it enjoy it more so then most multiplayer games. If you trust this site then go to Kotaku.com and read the amount of praid Brain Crecente has given this game. Also read the user comments 100+ people who agreed with Crecente on the game.

Ps3Solider

You guys are amazing. Are you seriously telling me that people would sign up for the beta and play it to an absolutely crazy degree, even though it isn't fun? JUST because it's halo? Are you kidding me? I dont know what that second paragraph is, because i've said nothing against warhawk. I'm sure it is a good game. Whoopdy doo. The fact is, this thread is just another lame attempt on behalf of the cows to have a pop at halo, a game better than any shooter ever released on a sony console, and not by any small margin either. 

Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Ps3Solider
[QUOTE="Ps3Solider"]

Warhawk on the other hand has zero hype compared to Halo hype. And yet people that actually get to play it enjoy it more so then most multiplayer games. If you trust this site then go to Kotaku.com and read the amount of praid Brain Crecente has given this game. Also read the user comments 100+ people who agreed with Crecente on the game.

Ninja-Vox

You guys are amazing. Are you seriously telling me that people would sign up for the beta and play it to an absolutely crazy degree, even though it isn't fun? JUST because it's halo? Are you kidding me? I dont know what that second paragraph is, because i've said nothing against warhawk. I'm sure it is a good game. Whoopdy doo. The fact is, this thread is just another lame attempt on behalf of the cows to have a pop at halo, a game better than any shooter ever released on a sony console, and not by any small margin either.

you answered your own question. 

xboxrox11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 xboxrox11
[QUOTE="xboxrox11"]

Ninja-Vox

Now there's an assumption and a half. People are playing Halo 3 online; not because it's fun, but because it sucks less than everything else? You want me to read that and not assume you're a fanboy? Forza 2 just came out. In fact, i'm not entirely sure if it even is out yet. And the first sold incredibly well; so why wouldn't the second?

Pah. Fanboy nonsense. 

i never claimed i didnt prefer ps3, so why would i want you to assume so? it so bad to have an opinion? saying you dont like fanboys is saying you dont like people who have different opinions than you and you cant respect theirs. sad, real sad.

MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 MegaPigeon

Ps3Solider

No, I believe that was a rhetorical question. 

xboxrox11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 xboxrox11
a guy complaining about fanboys yet posts on the system wars board is like someone who knows that they dont like subs yet goes to subway for lunch.
Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ps3Solider
[QUOTE="Ps3Solider"]

MegaPigeon

yes, it was a rhetorical question.. Now to answer his question... Yes, it clocked in 40 mil games because it is HALO. The game is really fun, I agree.. but when a BETA has its own press event you know the its been marketed to a certain degree where it generates a huge amount of hype that wouldnt have been there.

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
Whats so great about Warhawk, reminds me of Battlefield but with more suck added.-Ninja_Dog-
So you have the beta?:roll:
MegaPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MegaPigeon
[QUOTE="MegaPigeon"][QUOTE="Ps3Solider"]

Ps3Solider

yes it was. Now to answer his question... Yes, it clocked in 40 mil games because it is HALO. The game is really fun, I agree.. but when a BETA has its own press event you know the its been marketed to a certain degree where it generates a huge amount of hype that wouldnt have been there.

Yes, it generated a lot of hype, but just because it's Halo doesn't mean people are playing it because of that. Hell, did everyone think Daikatana was awesome because John Romero was behind it? 

reaperstoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 reaperstoll
Member since 2006 • 918 Posts
[QUOTE="Ps3Solider"]

Ninja-Vox

Hold on there chief, you seemed to have forgotten an IMO in there. See in my opinion Halo is boring and has uninspired gameplay, and is topped greatly in the fun factor by the Timesplitters series, which happened to be on a sony console. See how my opinion doesn't make something a fact? Neither does yours, nor the opinions of a reviewer as far as I am concerned. Its all a preference thing.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ninja-Vox

yes, it was a rhetorical question.. Now to answer his question... Yes, it clocked in 40 mil games because it is HALO. The game is really fun, I agree.. but when a BETA has its own press event you know the its been marketed to a certain degree where it generates a huge amount of hype that wouldnt have been there.

Ps3Solider

40 million games. If it sucked, people will have played and stopped playing, as they realise that it sucked. The simple fact is that for a minute, you guys were seriously trying to say that there are people online, right now, playing this game "JUST" because it's halo, regardless of how fun it is.

Now you seem to be trying to backtrack out of that. Nobody knows what the Warhawk beta consists of. Halo 3 is three maps with half the new features cut.  It's stupid to compare beta tests.

As for the other guy going on about "did i say i prefered the PS3?" I have no idea what you're even on about. I told cows to quit having meaningless pops at Halo. Where you're bringing console wars into this somewhat beyond me. Finally, your subway analogy is also stupid; i come to system wars to have reasoned discussions with the few people willing to do so. Not everybody comes here to blindly bash things and score their "company" some browny points. 

Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ps3Solider
[QUOTE="Ps3Solider"][QUOTE="MegaPigeon"][QUOTE="Ps3Solider"]

MegaPigeon

yes it was. Now to answer his question... Yes, it clocked in 40 mil games because it is HALO. The game is really fun, I agree.. but when a BETA has its own press event you know the its been marketed to a certain degree where it generates a huge amount of hype that wouldnt have been there.

Yes, it generated a lot of hype, but just because it's Halo doesn't mean people are playing it because of that. Hell, did everyone think Daikatana was awesome because John Romero was behind it?

I agree. But the fact that it has already generated all this hype, it already guarantees a huge amount of users to log in and play just to see whats sooo great about Halo. I am talking about those who never played halo. Those who have would have played Halo 3 beta if it received 0 hype or not. 

On the other hand, Warhawk, is an all new ip (there was a previous warhawk game but this is totally different from this) with little hype surrounding it and 0 loyal fans on its side unlike the halo franchise.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ninja-Vox

Hold on there chief, you seemed to have forgotten an IMO in there. See in my opinion Halo is boring and has uninspired gameplay, and is topped greatly in the fun factor by the Timesplitters series, which happened to be on a sony console. See how my opinion doesn't make something a fact? Neither does yours, nor the opinions of a reviewer as far as I am concerned. Its all a preference thing.

reaperstoll

That's an original line. Heck, let's just close down system wars right now. Forums. Everything. Because at the end of the day, reviewers across the board can say "this game is godly" regarding say, next-gen pacman. It could sell in the billions. Win Game of the Year. Be the most successful game of all time. Yet if you come along and say "well... in my opinion is sucks" that somehow has credibility? Just because "it's my opinion."

Nonsense. There comes a point where something is critically and comercially praised to an extent whereby it is a fact that that is a quality product, regardless of your preference. If you disagree, what you SHOULD be saying is that you recognise that it's an amazing product, but it didn't cater for your specific taste.

"But it's my opinion" is an incredibly juvenile tact. 

xboxrox11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 xboxrox11
[QUOTE="Ps3Solider"]

Ninja-Vox

40 million games. If it sucked, people will have played and stopped playing, as they realise that it sucked. The simple fact is that for a minute, you guys were seriously trying to say that there are people online, right now, playing this game "JUST" because it's halo, regardless of how fun it is.

Now you seem to be trying to backtrack out of that. Nobody knows what the Warhawk beta consists of. Halo 3 is three maps with half the new features cut.  It's stupid to compare beta tests.

As for the other guy going on about "did i say i prefered the PS3?" I have no idea what you're even on about. I told cows to quit having meaningless pops at Halo. Where you're bringing console wars into this somewhat beyond me. Finally, your subway analogy is also stupid; i come to system wars to have reasoned discussions with the few people willing to do so. Not everybody comes here to blindly bash things and score their "company" some browny points. 

if you wanted reasonable discussions why were you so quick to hop into this thread and bash the tc with a one liner? if i were you i would avoid these topics and just post in others. if you really cared you would just avoid these threads. no one forced you to post here, hope you realized your mistake.

Ninja-Vox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ninja-Vox

I agree. But the fact that it has already generated all this hype, it already guarantees a huge amount of users to log in and play just to see whats sooo great about Halo. I am talking about those who never played halo. Those who have would have played Halo 3 beta if it received 0 hype or not.

On the other hand, Warhawk, is an all new ip (there was a previous warhawk game but this is totally different from this) with little hype surrounding it and 0 loyal fans on its side unlike the halo franchise.

Ps3Solider

The thing you're missing here is the FORTY MILLION. If everybody logged in just to see what it was like, and then never played again, it'd be around 400,000 games. It's not. It's FORTY MILLION. That's pretty much every player logging in on a daily basis to play the game for an extended period of time. 

Ps3Solider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ps3Solider
[QUOTE="Ps3Solider"]

Ninja-Vox

Now you seem to be trying to backtrack out of that. Nobody knows what the Warhawk beta consists of. Halo 3 is three maps with half the new features cut. It's stupid to compare beta tests.

calm down fanboy. you seem to be getting really angry. I NEVER played Halo. However, I know the game must be loads of fun since it has received nothing but excellent reviews and a huge following. I was really talking about people like me who dont know what halo is but get into the beta just because of all the hype that is surrounding it. You get my point dont you? now please stop..Â