Questions For Those Who Have inFamous: Second Son

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I'm going to get this game on Friday, as it looks hella' fun to play based on gameplay footage I've seen of it. However, I have a few questions about it.

1. Does combat feel clunky and chaotic? I've played the first inFamous and hated the entire game, especially the combat, which felt like an unorganized mess (i.e. running around back and forth while firing at multiple enemies). Furthermore, I didn't find firing energy beams as gratifying as firing guns, such as in shooters.
  2. Can any of the buildings in the city be entered? If so, what percentage would you estimate can?
  3. How great is the draw distance? Is it the greatest out of all console games?
  4. How jarring is it that Delsin does not cast shadows, and what other graphical effects are missing?

EDIT:

Picked up a copy about twenty minutes ago from GameStop.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

Combat is definitely chaotic, but the controls are tight and precise.

I can't really think of any buildings you can enter besides the ones related to quests.

The draw distance is fantastic, you can see the entire city if the weather's nice and you're up high enough.

Dont know what you are talking about, Deslin does cast a shadow. If you are referring to not every light source in the game casting a shadow, I never noticed it in my two playthroughs. Can't think of any effects missing, I'm pretty sure it has almost all modern graphical effects.

Prawephet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Prawephet
Member since 2014 • 385 Posts

@BluRayHiDef: Trolling?

It's just like other infamous games and I never even noticed the missing shadow. You cannot enter any buildings.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

The combat is as fluid as can be.

You cannot go into any of the buildings.

The draw distace is the best I've ever seen.

He does cast shadows, just not from every light source.

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

I dunno why people thought Delsin didn't have a shadow, shadows are pretty cool in this game and Delsin even has reflections off certain objects.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BluRayHiDef

@prawephet said:

@BluRayHiDef: Trolling?

It's just like other infamous games and I never even noticed the missing shadow. You cannot enter any buildings.

I wasn't trolling; I read that here on these boards.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

Combat is just like the others.

No inside buildings

Great draw distance

There are shadows and the particle effects are amazing. Graphics wise the game is a bit inconsistent like all Sony first party games, Some areas of the game look so good and other areas seem rushed and not as polished imo.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@BluRayHiDef: If you believe everything you read on these boards then I have a bridge to sell you.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9  Edited By bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

The combat is a hell of a lot better than the previous games in my opinion, the ability to quickly dash around the environment means battles can play out in bigger areas. To me it feels like a mix of Prototype and the good bits of Infamous.

You only enter a few buildings in story missions, hardly an issue though because the combat would be terrible in confined spaces.

Draw distance is great, textures get a little flat after a distance but the way they handle distant cars and pedestrians is some of the best I've seen, there's no height where everything becomes "fake" like in GTA4/5, even on the highest building you can still see tiny little pedestrians and real cars.

He does cast shadows. In certain lights his shadow can kind of be drowned out by the light reflecting on the ground which is why it sometimes look like there are no shadows.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

The lighting effects and draw distance are among the best I've ever seen outside of a pc mod.

The building situation, there are none to enter and I don't think the camera is up to it anyway. But it's not a big deal, the city is large enough. It's a good game. It's the 8 I predicted it to be. The combat is decent if not the best I've ever seen. The graphics are superb. The story is okay, not great. It's worth getting certainly. I like the various powers so far. Smoke and Neon, it's a good idea. Never seen it before.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BluRayHiDef

@DocSanchez said:

The lighting effects and draw distance are among the best I've ever seen outside of a pc mod.

The building situation, there are none to enter and I don't think the camera is up to it anyway. But it's not a big deal, the city is large enough. It's a good game. It's the 8 I predicted it to be. The combat is decent if not the best I've ever seen. The graphics are superb. The story is okay, not great. It's worth getting certainly. I like the various powers so far. Smoke and Neon, it's a good idea. Never seen it before.

How does the combat compare to that of the Batman Arkham games?

Epic-gamerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Epic-gamerz
Member since 2014 • 222 Posts

I'm no Infamous Fanboy so I'm not biased

1. Minor improvement in combat. Still feels like smashing square button missing most of the enemies and firing R1 missiles that are very weak. But climbing buildings have been made very fun and easy now without having to constantly mash the X button for a slow monkey climb. You can climb up any building using powers within seconds. Though the dive bomb is very weak and only effects the enemies in the direction that you landed, the surrounding enemies aren't affected at all

2. No buildings are enterable, since this isn't a GTA clone and never will be. There's no need for clothing stores, eating, dragging people out of vehicles, etc

3. Draw distance is covered by a depth of field blur like in previous Infamous games. This is just how the developers work their engine

4. Delsin casts shadows on most lights, just not on some car headlights. But shadows are the least of worries when you witness the best particle effects so far seen on current gen consoles. And the lighting, foliage are the best matching E3 Watch Dog

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@BluRayHiDef: I prefer the combat in Arkham but then this game has absolutely no stealth whatsoever and just isn't as sophisticated all around. But then you're asking the wrong guy, I'm biased towards Batman. Nothing much compares. It's a 10/10 game for me.

Combat wise, I've seen worse, but it certainly isn't something to write home about. You can go at things in a number of ways, you can choose between the skill sets, and one thing in its favour is ever action has a moral implication. So if you headshot someone with a neon bolt it's a bad action, you're killing them. Go for the kneecaps and you're subduing them, so you're heroic. I like that. It forces you to have good aim. Likewise watching out for innocents.

I've noticed the game has a few flaws like there isn't a lot of variety in the other people, and it's sometimes difficult to control. The climbing mechanism has been done a lot better. But I've just had a real fun day with it just unlocking everything and I admit I enjoyed it a lot more than the previous one so it gets a lot right.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@twizded said:

The combat is as fluid as can be.

You cannot go into any of the buildings.

The draw distance is the best I've ever seen.

He does cast shadows, just not from every light source.

^ This

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

Mmh, Combat is chaotic alright, mostly saved by the decent controls, it is not the chaotic nature of the combat that would put many people off.

As others have stated I have yet to find any Buildings that are enterable, well story tied Buildings can but not much else sofar.

Drawdistance is good, as good as you could expect I suppose, certainly better then feared.

As for shadows? most lights does cast shadows, a few does not. Not gamebreaking, and havent playied it with the latest patch, so don't know if anything has changed.

What people have not mentioned, is how "floaty" it all feels, not controlwise but enginewise. It feels like you have no weight, and neither does your attacks feel like they have alot of weight. very few evenies feels like they have weight either. Example jumping up the side of a Building looks like some impossible task with what seems like a stuck animation, and you can pretty much jump up most sides nomatter if you can get a grip on it. It looks rather odd. Attacks sertainly lack impacts, and wailing around with the melee key is Little better then the ranged attacks.

Overall It is a game I think is well enough made, and one you almost have to buy if you have a PS4, the best of the exclusives so far. It has alot of good points, but certainly not flawless by any stretch, a great game but pleagued by small oversights and flaws.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BluRayHiDef

@Maddie_Larkin said:

...What people have not mentioned, is how "floaty" it all feels, not controlwise but enginewise. It feels like you have no weight, and neither does your attacks feel like they have alot of weight. very few evenies feels like they have weight either. Example jumping up the side of a Building looks like some impossible task with what seems like a stuck animation, and you can pretty much jump up most sides nomatter if you can get a grip on it. It looks rather odd. Attacks sertainly lack impacts, and wailing around with the melee key is Little better then the ranged attacks...

Wow! This paragraph describes the problems I had with the original inFamous so well. Now, I'm a bit skeptical about getting it. Damn.

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17  Edited By blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

great game, gonna play it again whem im done with Dark Souls 2 and FFX HD

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

I'm going to get this game on Friday, as it looks hella' fun to play based on gameplay footage I've seen of it. However, I have a few questions about it.

1. Does combat feel clunky and chaotic? I've played the first inFamous and hated the entire game, especially the combat, which felt like an unorganized mess (i.e. running around back and forth while firing at multiple enemies). Furthermore, I didn't find firing energy beams as gratifying as firing guns, such as in shooters.
  2. Can any of the buildings in the city be entered? If so, what percentage would you estimate can?
  4. How jarring is it that Delsin does not cast shadows, and what other graphical effects are missing?

1. it doesn't feel clunky at all, but it IS chaotic. After all, it's a sequel meant for fans of the last games.

2. You really don't enter any buildings unless it's part of the plot.

3. Pretty damn good. Dunno about the best, though.

4. Delsin casts shadows pretty much whenever you'd expect him to. Some sources don't apparently, but it must only be a few because I've never noticed.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Troll confirmed. Get a ps4, son, if you want to play this game so bad.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

Troll confirmed. Get a ps4, son, if you want to play this game so bad.

You should get one as well.

Everyone knows you're a phony

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

1. Shooting isn't all that satisfying, I think it has to do with the sound quality being pretty terrible.
    1. Only mission based buildings can be "entered"
    1. It's pretty damn impressive draw distance with rare pop ins.

Never noticed Delsin didn't cast a shadow, so you can say it's not jarring in the slightest.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

Other than the trolls, everyone pretty much answered your questions. Simply put, Infamous Second Son is the best current gen exclusive on any platform at the moment. If you own a PS4 and don't own Infamous SS right now you are doing it wrong.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

• The combat is very enjoyable. But you'll have to play it yourself to see if you like it or not.
  1. Can any of the buildings in the city be entered? If so, what percentage would you estimate can?
  • No. Most if not all of the buildings are there for aesthetics only. The only few buildings you can enter are story related.
  1. How great is the draw distance? Is it the greatest out of all console games?
  • The draw distance is pretty damn good, but you'll notice a "blurry" back drop with the mountains, ect.. but still pretty impressive.
  1. How jarring is it that Delsin does not cast shadows, and what other graphical effects are missing?
  • Honestly. The action is so frantic you may not even notice. I did even notice the "puddles" until mid-way through the game. There are a lot of other effects going on.. it's not a deal breaker.

Bottom line it's a great game (the best in the PS4's library IMHO).

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@Zidaneski said:

I dunno why people thought Delsin didn't have a shadow, shadows are pretty cool in this game and Delsin even has reflections off certain objects.

Because there's people showing an instance on top of a building where he doesn't. The game looks and plays great to me.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BluRayHiDef

It would be awesome if cars could be driven in this game, even though such a capability does not suit the style of the game.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

It would be awesome if cars could be driven in this game, even though such a capability does not suit the style of the game.

not to mention it'd be extraordinary lame. It'd be about as pathetic as

Peter Parker
Peter Parker

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Good game. I beat it once and I'm looking forward to beating it Evil a second time through.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

1. Depends on how you play. Play by mashing or going head first into combat and it's chaotic, sit back a little more, consider your approach, where to refuel/switch powers, how to make the most of different powers, which enemy to hit first (certain ones can re-heal and shield their allies) and it's much more organised. It's no longer clunky too, movement is easier and smoother, shooting is tidier and there's more variety in the way things shoot.

2. There is one but it's more cutscene like and it's accessed via the story, there's a few story related areas that are more enclosed but still kind of out-doorsy.

3. Draw distance is great, best on console definitely. There's not really an instance on PC i can recall that offers anything better bar fiddling with commands to force it.

4. It's not noticeable, all the light sources you notice will cast shadows. It's never obvious, you'd have to put some effort into standing there and thinking about it to even notice it. There's nothing missing i can think of but the water effects on the ocean are fairly meh but you only see the properly in the first mission.

Anyway enjoy it, make the most of switching between the powers as i only did that in the second run and it plays infinitely better that way. Graphically it's great, the high IQ makes everything nice and clean and the level of detail is really stupid. It certainly felt to me like there was something new in every shop or building window, some new graffiti in an alley way etc...

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I played through in one night. The next day I sold it to the lowest bidder on ebay.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

1) Its somewhat smoother.... but very shallow. the powers are better than previous games and the flow of using them. still, your complaints are still in the game, lazers ect over guns... running back n fore. sounds about right. the game is a joke even on Expert though.

2) no... none. (well other than story events)

3) Great draw distance for a console game, one of the things I was impressed with.

4) ... honestly, dont notice.... the game looks good and the lighting/shadows are good.... don't take everything here literally.

Overall... a nice tech demo shallow hero action game. if your looking for a sandbox game with alot of things to do... this isn't it. Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag absolutely destroys it overall.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BluRayHiDef

Picked up a copy about twenty minutes ago from GameStop.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@BluRayHiDef: combat is tighter than remember me which is good thing both games were fantastic btw.

Edit: nice

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Good game. I beat it once and I'm looking forward to beating it Evil a second time through.

I'm absolutely loving the game. On my second playthrough right now(evil). I really like that they let you use the unlocked vest from the beginning. I'm using the Cole jacket, looks better with the evil path.

DLC better get here soon. Did you get all of the audio logs. That better not be just a tease. I want all of them powers.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SolidTy

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

I'm absolutely loving the game. On my second playthrough right now(evil). I really like that they let you use the unlocked vest from the beginning. I'm using the Cole jacket, looks better with the evil path.

DLC better get here soon. Did you get all of the audio logs. That better not be just a tease. I want all of them powers.

Yes, I found every shard and did every log. I got Platinums in the other two Infamous games, so I will be doing the same for this one. All I have to do is beat it on Evil/Expert for the Platinum to pop. Every extra thing I needed to do, I did...my problem is time. I don't HAVE ENOUGH OF IT!!! lol.

What little time I do have, goes between family, friends, TV, movies, and some backlog games and Infamous. I can't wait to tear through it one more time. It's like a bowl of icecream, no way I'm going to eat it fast, I want to savor every morsel.

People are racing to the end of the game, but then what? We have months before the next game so I'm going slow and thankfully my backlog helps (Plus PS+ free PS4 games like Mercenary Kings are distracting on their own!)

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lbjkurono23

@SolidTy said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

Yes, I found every shard and did every log. I got Platinums in the other two Infamous games, so I will be doing the same for this one. All I have to do is beat it on Evil/Expert for the Platinum to pop. Every extra thing I needed to do, I did...my problem is time. I don't HAVE ENOUGH OF IT!!! lol.

What little time I do have, goes between family, friends, TV, movies, and some backlog games and Infamous. I can't wait to tear through it one more time. It's like a bowl of icecream, no way I'm going to eat it fast, I want to savor every morsel.

People are racing to the end of the game, but then what? We have months before the next game so I'm going slow and thankfully my backlog helps (Plus PS+ free PS4 games like Mercenary Kings are distracting on their own!)

I like to think I'm taking my sweet time with it. :P I'm liking the random DUP missions after completion. Trying different ways of taking them apart, with the powers.

I'm at the Space Needle mission on my evil run. I've given up with my backlog. Well not completely, but I have a list of the crucial games I plan on playing, the rest I'll likely never bother with again.

Whats you fav power?

I would go with Neon, really dig the focus on precision.Super speed, and running up a buildings is a nice touch too. lol

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SolidTy

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

I like to think I'm taking my sweet time with it. :P I'm liking the random DUP missions after completion. Trying different ways of taking them apart, with the powers.

I'm at the Space Needle mission on my evil run. I've given up with my backlog. Well not completely, but I have a list of the crucial games I plan on playing, the rest I'll likely never bother with again.

Whats you fav power?

I would go with Neon, really dig the focus on precision.Super speed, and running up a buildings is a nice touch too. lol

I like Neon the best as well. Running up buildings is a blast. Video is cool but I don't like having to hit circle repeatedly to go up buildings, but being able to glide-fly is neat. I LOVE the invisibility it provided. Rock isn't that cool to me, it's alright but I got it so late...Smoke is aight as well, but getting around the city just is too slow other than using pipes.

I also did some of those Paper missions, hopefully that turns into a power. :P

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BluRayHiDef

Wow! This game is amazing in just about every way. The graphics, the story and writing, and especially the gameplay are all top notch. I'm very impressed.

• Graphics: Texture resolutions are high and subsequently everything looks sharp and crisp. Colors are vibrant and cover just about the entire spectrum. The game is very easy on the eyes.
  • The Story: I like the fact that an experience with a conduit, Brooke Augustine, serves as the catalyst for the story (i.e. Brooke fatally embedding shards of concrete into people's bones, which can be removed only by someone with her power).
  • Writing: The writing is quite clever. I like when Brooke says that only a coward or someone who has something to hide is nervous, and then concludes that Delsin had something to hide when he demonstrated a lack of nervousness. I found this to be brilliant.
  • The gameplay is fluid and dynamic, especially the combat. There are so many attacks and maneuvers, that fighting is a blast.

I love this game and am barely through it. 10/10 so far.

Xboners, eat your hearts out, babies!

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

This is the best superhero game ever created

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50556 Posts

I wouldn't give it a 10, but game is bad ass.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#41 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17425 Posts

Combat is frenetic and chaotic, but you feel in control at all times. So much better than the first in that each attack has meaning now. What i mean is after i leveled up powers a bit, my stronger attacks could stagger even the powerful enemies. Add to that upgrading them enough makes you really feel in control. I agree with the floaty feel though, sometimes it feels like Delsin is floating above the ground while running. Not a problem when you are powered up since you can just run up buildings or at least dash up them.

No interiors in the game but if Prototype 2 is any example, its probably a good thing.

Draw distance is crazy good

Its honestly hard to notice no shadows from Delsin while playing. His powers and the environment lights up everything so much that it would be wasted resources to attempt to do shadowing from all those light sources. He has a shadow on the ground and when he moves around objects. If i hadnt read it on forums i probably wouldnt have noticed

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

The game is awesome, like most SONY exclusives.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@Mkavanaugh77 said:

@silversix_:

Lol no.

Batman Arkham City is better.

lol no Arkham games are garbage button mashers. Voice acting/dialogue are the only good things about the Arkham games

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lbjkurono23

@silversix_ said:

This is the best superhero game ever created

I have to agree, and I've played a bunch of them including the Arkham series(one of the most well received hero games), wolverine(which was pretty good), the spider man games, Iron man games, you name em.

The thing I enjoy about the Arkham series is the detective/using the gadgets, the combat itself just doesn't do it for me. Reminds me of AC, and you know that isn't good.

@BluRayHiDef said:

Wow! This game is amazing in just about every way. The graphics, the story and writing, and especially the gameplay are all top notch. I'm very impressed.

• Graphics: Texture resolutions are high and subsequently everything looks sharp and crisp. Colors are vibrant and cover just about the entire spectrum. The game is very easy on the eyes.
  • The Story: I like the fact that an experience with a conduit, Brooke Augustine, serves as the catalyst for the story (i.e. Brooke fatally embedding shards of concrete into people's bones, which can be removed only by someone with her power).
  • Writing: The writing is quite clever. I like when Brooke says that only a coward or someone who has something to hide is nervous, and then concludes that Delsin had something to hide when he demonstrated a lack of nervousness. I found this to be brilliant.
  • The gameplay is fluid and dynamic, especially the combat. There are so many attacks and maneuvers, that fighting is a blast.

I love this game and am barely through it. 10/10 so far.

Xboners, eat your hearts out, babies!

I'm glad you liked it. Would like to know your thoughts on the other powers.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lbjkurono23

@SolidTy said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

Whats you fav power?

I like Neon the best as well. Running up buildings is a blast. Video is cool but I don't like having to hit circle repeatedly to go up buildings, but being able to glide-fly is neat. I LOVE the invisibility it provided. Rock isn't that cool to me, it's alright but I got it so late...Smoke is aight as well, but getting around the city just is too slow other than using pipes.

So true, video is great when you're at the top of a building. The r1 attack is a bit slow, sometimes you just need to kill the guy before he delivers the last shot. Stealth works very well too, It also comes in handy when you're getting your ass kicked. lol

The things that kill the rock power for me is the lack of air dash, and only 3 r1 attack( I don't know their names lol). Smoke is great, just too slow for travel. I only use it for fighting. Feels great to blow everything up.

Thats what I'm hoping for. Looks like the dash might be like neon which is perfect, I wonder what other attacks they would add. Btw the paper trail missions have been great, finding all the clues has been really refreshing. I might be looking too much into it, but don't you find the electric boxes placed right next to the vents odd? The way they shoot out a little electricity and all. It's like they're calling me. :o

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SolidTy

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@SolidTy said:

Whats you fav power?

So true, video is great when you're at the top of a building. The r1 attack is a bit slow, sometimes you just need to kill the guy before he delivers the last shot. Stealth works very well too, It also comes in handy when you're getting your ass kicked. lol

The things that kill the rock power for me is the lack of air dash, and only 3 r1 attack( I don't know their names lol). Smoke is great, just too slow for travel. I only use it for fighting. Feels great to blow everything up.

Thats what I'm hoping for. Looks like the dash might be like neon which is perfect, I wonder what other attacks they would add. Btw the paper trail missions have been great, finding all the clues has been really refreshing. I might be looking too much into it, but don't you find the electric boxes placed right next to the vents odd? The way they shoot out a little electricity and all. It's like they're calling me. :o

Yes, the electric boxes are inviting, haha.

One of the neat things about the series is our imagination is on tap on what Sucker Punch will do next power wise. :P