Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51 EndofAugust
Member since 2017 • 812 Posts

@quadknight said:

A turd in dynamic 4K is still a turd.

Changing the resolution isn't gonna save that turd of a game. LOL @ butthurt lems still comparing the piece of shit to Uncharted.

You've never even played it, silence.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Finally, we can get this in all its reconstructed 4k glory

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@quadknight said:
@ronvalencia said:

@kuu2:

@kuu2 said:

Announced during Gamescon was that QB would get the 4K treatment.

4K with 30 fps target medium settings on GTX 980 Ti ~6 TFLOPS.

Nvidia TFlops =/= AMD TFlops and you know that.

It could still end up being 4K but your video isn't proof.

AMD's TFLOPS are not the problem i.e. AMD's graphics pipeline and effective memory bandwidth that surrounds CU's ALUs are the real problem. LOL.

You can compare AMD and NV FLOPS only under specific conditions.

Pure GpGPU workloads doesn't have graphics pipelines involvement. AMD GPUs are having issues with converting the above TFLOPS into graphics performance.

In certain situation, AMD's TFLOPS rivals NVIDIA's TFLOPS counterpart.

X1X's GPU modifications was against certain 3D engines e.g. Unreal Engine 4. COD IW wouldn't need X1X's GPU modifications since it has avoided well known GCN's performance landmines.

My posted video is only use for indications for 6 TFLOPS class GPU with higher memory bandwidth.

On TFLOPS, AMD's DSP is about par with NVIDIA's Paxwell DSP.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@pinkanimal said:

@i_p_daily: lol and then you went to claim that he was one of those people who think UC4 is greatness but of course you left out that. Those people are much more than you and your butthurt.

The clown is so upset. Uncharted 4 is universally acclaimed and considered a masterpiece by the industry and millions of gamers while Quantum Flop is a forgotten flop only brought up by angry neckbeard lems like him in forums. The industry has moved on and pretty much forgotten Quantum Fail and it makes him very angry and upset lol.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By QuadKnight

@ronvalencia: Congrats, you just wasted your time posting a bunch of shitty charts that still don't prove your point.

@endofaugust said:
@quadknight said:

A turd in dynamic 4K is still a turd.

Changing the resolution isn't gonna save that turd of a game. LOL @ butthurt lems still comparing the piece of shit to Uncharted.

You've never even played it, silence.

You don't need to eat shit to know it probably tastes bad.

Well maybe in your case you do, I'm not judging you lol.

@drlostrib said:

Finally, in get this in all its reconstructed 4k glory

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ronvalencia

@quadknight said:

@ronvalencia: Congrats, you just wasted your time posting a bunch of shitty charts that still don't prove your point.

Your "Nvidia TFlops =/= AMD TFlops and you know that." is a load of BS when the real problem is NOT AMD's TFLOPS.

AMD's TFLOPS is good for Ethereum mining and it's similar to Pascal counterparts. That's pure math operations, memory bandwidth and no graphics pipeline involvement (e.g. Delta Color Compression) .

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By QuadKnight

@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

Your "Nvidia TFlops =/= AMD TFlops and you know that." is a load of BS when the real problem is NOT AMD's TFLOPS.

AMD's TFLOPS is good for Ethereum mining and it's similar to Pascal counterparts. That's pure math operations, memory bandwidth and no graphics pipeline involvement (e.g. Delta Color Compression) .

You're joking if you actually think I read your posts. Don't bother replying me Wrongvalencia. You're always wrong and you type paragraph essays that are full of shit to back up your wrong statements. You never admit when you fail in an argument.

AMD TFlop =/= Nvidia TFlop and that's that.

You don't have the Xbone GPU benchmarks to prove the rubbish you're posting. The game may or may not be native 4K when it releases on Xbone (I doubt it), and until we get official confirmation from DF, your posts are horseshit.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ronvalencia

@quadknight said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

You're joking if you actually think I read your posts. Don't bother replying me Wrongvalencia. You're always wrong and you type paragraph essays that are full of shit to back up your wrong statements. You never admit when you fail in an argument.

You don't have the Xbone GPU benchmarks to prove the rubbish you're posting. The game may be native 4K when it releases on Xbone (I doubt it), and until you get official benchmarks, your posts are horseshit.

You assign blame on things that are not the real problem.

DF over clocks Vega 56's memory to Vega 64's 484 GB/s and result yields Vega 56 being very close GTX 1080 game and TDP results.

IF AMD configured Vega for 44 CU and clocks for 1.7 Ghz (important for non-CU hardware) and 484 GB/s memory bandwidth, then it might have GP104 clone.

Memory bandwidth potentials without latency factors.

Vega's 484 GBps x Polaris 1.36 DCC boost = 658 GBps

GTX 1080's 320 GBps x Pascal 2.00 DCC boost = 640 GBps

Similar memory bandwidth potential with similar results.

You're full of shit, cow dung.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@spitfire-six:

I bought both games, and didn't even touch QB. My friend played it and I said to myself that it looks cool, but nowhere near the quality of UC.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@loe12k:

I really don't take anyone too seriously when they use the word "overrated" because to me, all you're implying is that you're right, and everyone else is wrong, in which us completely incorrect when discussing opinions.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@quadknight said:

You know that will only get you more charts

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 QuadKnight

@drlostrib: ? You're right. Luckily I don't read his charts

Avatar image for kangarbloodyroo
kangarbloodyroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By kangarbloodyroo
Member since 2017 • 113 Posts

Quantum Break = Xbox version of The Order 1886 - Monumental FLOP

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@drlostrib said:

I can't believe this is real.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@kangarbloodyroo: Hello skip, quick go rescue Timmy he's fallen down a well lol.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag

@kangarbloodyroo said:

Quantum Break = Xbox version of The Order 1886 - Monumental FLOP

I would say Quantum Break is a much bigger flop given that it was made by the creators of Max Payne and Alan Wake. The Order was made by a dev that previously only made handheld games.

There was a lot of people calling Remedy the "Naughty Dog of Xbox" before Quantum Break released. The Order never had much hype. It released near Bloodborne and that game was getting all the hype.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

LOL the game couldn't even do 1080p.

So I'm sure the 4k will be an upscaled blur just like the 1080p was an upscaled blur.

Don't wanna join the hatewagon here in this thread, as I think QB was a good game, but its upscaling was a blurry mess.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

hope this exposes this great game to more people. Most of the bad reviews had 2 things in common,

1. Reviewers trying to play this game as a third person cover shooter. When it was never meant to be played that way, with all the awesome time bending powers, which were awesome.

2. Game was checkerboarded from 720 to 1080. Funny how that works, right ps4 pro fans?

I give the game a solid 8. drawbacks were game is a little short and last battle is confusing and just dumb. They could have made a horde mode multi player and added dlc to give the game some longevity. I would love a sequel. Actors were great. Way better game play than Alan Wake.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

LOL the game couldn't even do 1080p.

So I'm sure the 4k will be an upscaled blur just like the 1080p was an upscaled blur.

Don't wanna join the hatewagon here in this thread, as I think QB was a good game, but its upscaling was a blurry mess.

yeah and native 1440p was way too much for my old 980ti to handle, havent tried the dx11 version tho which is apparently much better for nvidia cards especially

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

You don't have the Xbone GPU benchmarks to prove the rubbish you're posting. The game may be native 4K when it releases on Xbone (I doubt it), and until you get official benchmarks, your posts are horseshit.

DF over clocks Vega 56's memory to Vega 64's 484 GB/s and result yields Vega 56 being very close GTX 1080 game and TDP results.

IF AMD configured Vega for 44 CU and clocks for 1.7 Ghz (important for non-CU hardware) and 484 GB/s memory bandwidth, then it might have GP104 clone.

You're wrong wrongvalencia

Try again

You clearly wrote more than 50 words. And yes the probability goes over 100 but the chart isn't wrong, that's just how wrong you can get.

Another non-system wars post coming from cow dung.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:
@ronvalencia said:

Try again

You clearly wrote more than 50 words. And yes the probability goes over 100 but the chart isn't wrong, that's just how wrong you can get.

What!? I try to use your chart language to see if it works better than english and now you cry foul? It's a chart wrongvalencia, deal with it! My charts don't lie unlike yours.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ronvalencia

@quadknight said:

@drlostrib: ? You're right. Luckily I don't read his charts

You don't have any counter arguments.

Techreport/Beyond3D FLOPS benchmark >>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOU.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@quadknight said:

Try again

What!? I try to use your chart language to see if it works better than english and now you cry foul? It's a chart wrongvalencia, deal with it! My charts don't lie unlike yours.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:

Try again

Uh oh. The charts are not looking good wrongy

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

Try again

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Better than a lot of shit on the PS4. lol

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 NathanDrakeSwag

@xhawk27 said:

Not really. It was so bad that Microsoft and Remedy parted ways.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:

More indisputable proof you're wrong

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ronvalencia

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@xhawk27 said:

Wrong, Remedy modified Quantum Break for X1X. The out-source contract is for just Quantum Break project, nothing more, nothing less.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:

More indisputable proof you're wrong

Another non-system wars post coming from cow dung/mowgly1/PinkAnimal/dakur.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 R4gn4r0k  Online

@howmakewood said:

yeah and native 1440p was way too much for my old 980ti to handle, havent tried the dx11 version tho which is apparently much better for nvidia cards especially

On PC I'm offered the choice to turn off the upscaling, which makes the game run like total crap (eventhough my hardware more than suffices to handle it.)

Or leave the upscaling on and make everything look really blurry.

At least on Xbox One I could understand it, because consoles are underpowered. But after how great Alan Wake and other Remedy games ran on PC, I was kinda expecting better from them.

The PC version is total whack.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ronvalencia

@R4gn4r0k said:
@howmakewood said:

On PC I'm offered the choice to turn off the upscaling, which makes the game run like total crap (eventhough my hardware more than suffices to handle it.)

Or leave the upscaling on and make everything look really blurry.

At least on Xbox One I could understand it, because consoles are underpowered. But after how great Alan Wake and other Remedy games ran on PC, I was kinda expecting better from them.

The PC version is total whack.

Loading Video...

From medium settings, max settings for QB seems to be wasteful...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 R4gn4r0k  Online

@ronvalencia said:

From medium settings, max settings for QB seems to be wasteful...

Thanks man, I'll try this :)

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By RyviusARC
Member since 2011 • 5708 Posts

If the game is going to run as poorly as it has then 4k is a pipe dream for the Xbox One X.

Even with the lowest settings set on PC at 4k res my 1080ti couldn't hold 60fps. Although most of the time the gpu usage was hovering around 70-78%.

I can't get this game to fully utilize my GPU.

Also at max settings at 4k without upscaling (so native 4k) my fps is in the low 20s.

If I want to play at ultra settings smoothly at 4k I am forced to use the upscaling setting which is not real 4k. And even then I have to cap the fps at 30 otherwise it is not a smooth experience with vsync enabled. If I disable vynsc its alot smoother with the fps cap above 30fps but then I get lots of screen tearing.

Quantum Break is one of the most unoptimized games I have ever come across.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

@RyviusARC: steam dx11 or winstore one? I havent bothered reinstalling the game and only got the winstore one

FantasyGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 FantasyGamer
Member since 2015 • 517 Posts

@unclelewis said:

QB flopped hard.

like the order killzone sf and driveclub? at least QB scored higher than these games.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

I knew all along QB was the true graphics king. Thank you MS, for gamerz jazz. :P

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#90 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@kmp said:

You guys are really giving Quantum Mistake too much credit by calling it mediocre.

You're on a butthurt spree

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ronvalencia

@RyviusARC said:

If the game is going to run as poorly as it has then 4k is a pipe dream for the Xbox One X.

Even with the lowest settings set on PC at 4k res my 1080ti couldn't hold 60fps. Although most of the time the gpu usage was hovering around 70-78%.

Also at max settings at 4k without upscaling (so native 4k) my fps is in the low 20s.

If I want to play at ultra settings smoothly at 4k I am forced to use the upscaling setting which is not real 4k. And even then I have to cap the fps at 30 otherwise it is not a smooth experience with vsync enabled. If I disable vynsc its alot smoother with the fps cap above 30fps but then I get lots of screen tearing.

Run it on medium settings.

Loading Video...

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz

16 GB DDR4 RAM

Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream 6GB

MSI Z170A PC Mate Mainboard

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 RyviusARC

@ronvalencia said:
@RyviusARC said:

Run it on medium settings.

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.00 GHz

16 GB DDR4 RAM

Palit GeForce GTX 980 Ti Super Jetstream 6GB

MSI Z170A PC Mate Mainboard

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Didn't you read my post?

Even at the lowest settings my 1080ti can't hold 60fps at 4k native res. Th game wouldn't fully utilize my GPU.

RyviusARC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 RyviusARC

@howmakewood said:

@RyviusARC: steam dx11 or winstore one? I havent bothered reinstalling the game and only got the winstore one

Steam version.

jv303

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 jv303
Member since 2014 • 545 Posts

Believe it or not, I actually played this through to completion. I won't say it was bad (the TV portions definitely felt like a low-rent CW show, though)...

It was just very forgettable. I could really only tell you one or two story beats without looking up a playthrough.

It was a looker, though.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#95  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

So, according to DF, QB is 1440p checkerboard on XboneX

True 4k

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 ronvalencia

@mowgly1 said:

So, according to DF, QB is 1440p checkerboard on XboneX

True 4k

According to DF, ROTR X1X's native 4K while ProOfShit4 has 4K CB.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#97 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

I played this through twice. Don't feel a desire to play it again anytime soon in any resolution. Liked the story and mix with the show. LOL at the hate from people here. These same people swear by acclaim by others with other games but ignore the fact this game is positively received by the industry. Cherry picking for the win. JAPANIMEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By QuadKnight

Wrongvalencia ends up with another shitty wrong prediction. Who knew he was talking out of his ass? ? I'm not surprised at all.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@xhawk27 said:

yet last year you were deep throating xbox before your meltdown

bbut muh feelingzz

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@drlostrib said:

Magical rifle magazine you just rub it off and get instant refill..