Public service announcement: Get your tickets early otherwise they might sell out.

• 129 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

All the big cows are in here crying, i love it lol.

You cows need to buy a lot of tickets so this Kojima film doesn't flop as his Hollywood career would be over :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts
@davillain- said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@davillain- said:

It was that moment, BenjaminBanklin fell into I_P_Daily's trap lol.

Seriously, Cows are easily tricked!

I guess your alt serves a purpose. LOL!

Alt you say? Now I have seen everything today.

BenjaminBanklin, look what Daily got you into, you fell for his slapstick and to top it all off, you basically

And I'm just laughing my ass off.

Davillain and alt? Lmfao...

Benji just stuck on stupid.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#103 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@ellos said:
@cainetao11 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@cainetao11 said:

@i_p_daily: Calling a 10/10 from Gamespot now. We all know the reviewers here love drama, emotions before gameplay.

I know, and cows will think its the best movie exclusive since the last one :)

Look, I like a story that im interested in, in a game like anyone else. GoW, RDR2, Witcher and Mass Effect series all grabbed me.

But there is a place where its story FIRST and gameplay is secondary. For me? That's meh. The thing that makes this medium stand out is gameplay. Quantic Dream, Tell Tale, Life is Strange and these kind of games dont do it for me. The gameplay is shit.

If what I'm reading is telling me Im gonna se a "game" like these from Death Stranding then fvck it.

Oh god no in a funny way Kojima and David Cage are very much alike when it comes to writing and story telling. Many jurnos will not put them in the same calibre as ND, Cdpr or even RockStar. What caries kojima is the entertainment aspect of it and ironically is the gameplay. The best thing about MGS5 and the thing that got it overrated everywhere is not story telling. It was simply gameplay. I hope hollywood has not made him forget that. If he abandons that to go full on David Cage then the best DS is going to get is similar score as those games. In a way it will be a failure then the Cage games. Him and his team have put together better gameplay then any of those teams ND, RockStar and yes CDPR. I hope the talk of rouge like nature and online is still very much part of DS. God don't go David Cage right now. I don't think many game media will like the writing or the convoluted nature to overrate the game.

Well Detroit got a 7/10 but Until Dawn, Beyond 2 souls and Life is Strange 2 got a 9/10 here. My point is gamespot staff seem to put emotional story above gameplay at times. In a VIDEO GAME I think gameplay should be the priority. God of War had great pacing and a gripping story but the gameplay is what stood out first because it was excellent imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@general_solo76: Jealousy lol.

Why would i be jealous over a movie one could watch on Youtube if they so desire.

You're confused little moo moo, it was a thread from the main actor in the "game" stating it was like a movie.

Not my fault it hurts you, you know what they say and that's better luck next time :)

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

@i_p_daily: so that leaves us with...

Forza Motorsport/Forza Horizon both heavy in presentation

Quantum Break tons of cinematics

Ryse? Lol 6 hour quick time event

Guess that leaves Sunset Overdrive, Recore and Sea of Thieves as your reasoning for choosing Xbox?

Forza is my main reason for buying an Xbox, as opposed to buying s PS4 for GT Sport lol, oh and love the heavy in presentation thing it shows the hurt your feeling over this :(

So why did you buy a PS4? since you're taking offense to this I assume its movie games, but hey that's cool hopefully Sony comes to the party with popcorn for your exclusives :)

"Movie games" > Forza. Thankfully the people agree and nobody cares about Xbone. How are sales going lemming? And how many 90+ exclusives do you lemming have this gen?
LMFAO!

"Bu..bu..movieee gamezzzzz"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Shewgenja said:
@i_p_daily said:

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but reading between the BS (and there's a lot of it when it comes to this game/movie) it has been confirmed by Kojima's boy Reedus that Death Stranding is another movie game.

Reedus says...

"The concept is so far out into the future. Instead of eliminating everyone around you, it's bringing everyone together," he explained. "It's a very positive video game, but scary and depressing at the same time. It’s kind of a new movie. I've never seen anything like what we're doing."

So SW is it time Sony starts to offer popcorn with its "games" because at this point people might start to feel ripped off at the price of the tickets?

Here's the article enjoy :)

Get ready for the feelz everyone as this one is going to be a "miracle"

And yet, more people will get more hours of game time out of this game than anyone ever did out of Sea of Thieves. Wonders of the universe abound, my wayward Lem.

Wayward lol, well since you've obviously "played" this "game" do tell us all about the gameplay moogenja, and how movie goers will get more hours of game time out of this movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@123pazu said:

The only type of games xbox has been lacking is the one lemmings are bitching the most about... talk about sour graping...

I also don't understand the talk about movie/cinematic games having no gameplay. They are just an evolved version of the classic adventure games from 80s and 90s. Conversation with npds is gameplay... Manipulating/combining/using inventory items is gameplay... Pixel hunting/clue searching is gameplay... Quick time events/interactions during cutscenes is gameplay... You people might find these games lazy and boring, and that's perfectly fine too, but just try not to use 'no gameplay' as an excuse to diss on them...

7yrs and only 42 posts and I drew you out, i'd say I did a good job in getting you upset enough to post lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@knight-k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

Guess that leaves Sunset Overdrive, Recore and Sea of Thieves as your reasoning for choosing Xbox?

Forza is my main reason for buying an Xbox, as opposed to buying s PS4 for GT Sport lol, oh and love the heavy in presentation thing it shows the hurt your feeling over this :(

So why did you buy a PS4? since you're taking offense to this I assume its movie games, but hey that's cool hopefully Sony comes to the party with popcorn for your exclusives :)

"Movie games" > Forza. Thankfully the people agree and nobody cares about Xbone. How are sales going lemming? And how many 90+ exclusives do you lemming have this gen?

LMFAO!

You seem upset, was the latest Sony exclusive movie on the PS4 a tear jerker or are you just upset by my thread, anyway i'm just here to give you advanced warning to book your ticket and popcorn for the next movie exclusive.

Happy movie watching :)

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@knight-k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

LMFAO!

You seem upset, was the latest Sony exclusive movie on the PS4 a tear jerker or are you just upset by my thread, anyway i'm just here to give you advanced warning to book your ticket and popcorn for the next movie exclusive.

I will, you have fun watching Crackdown 3 flop everywhere.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Wayward lol, well since you've obviously "played" this "game" do tell us all about the gameplay moogenja, and how movie goers will get more hours of game time out of this movie.

Doesn't matter, honestly. It can't help but be better than your Free-to-play tier gamepass dreck.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

It's funny that the sexbots make fun of Sony exclusives while they have exclusives that are unfinished trash.

sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 2065 Posts

@knight-k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@knight-k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

LMFAO!

Can it flop though? isn't the hype thread predicting a 4/10 like for it to flop at this point it would have to be an unplayable mess.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

ZOMG... Poor cows... I love the smell of burnt Bovine in the morning...

lol :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Shewgenja: Actually it does matter as you made the claim but cant back it up it seems.

Learn a lesson from this moogenja and never post with emotion as it makes you look foolish lol.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@i_p_daily: Only one person hyped it to a 4/10 that I saw. Average scores were about 6. So, yeah, it can still flop.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

Seems like all gamers wanna do is cry when they play videogames.

Who knew.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#117 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Why does it seem like even the people who have played DS can't describe what kind of game it is?

I'm not sure what a "Positive, scary, depressing, crazy complicated kind of new movie" is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@sonny2dap said:
@knight-k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@knight-k said:
@i_p_daily said:

LMFAO!

Can it flop though? isn't the hype thread predicting a 4/10 like for it to flop at this point it would have to be an unplayable mess.

It can't flop as cows are even talking about the game in the GoW nominations thread. Its already a smash hit in the cows eyes lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_p_daily:

You love movie games like Halo,gears,quantum break,Rise what you hate is that they don't score as high or are as well received as sony master pieces.lol

So Uncharted 4 is Hangover the movie while Quantum Break is Master of disguise. lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

Unsure how Sony makes “movie games” meanwhile you like Xbox so I’m gonna assume you enjoy Halo and Gears which are also cinematic experiences and are narrative driven, have voice acting, motion capture and detailed cutscenes.

Actually I've stated numerous times that i'm not a fan of either Halo/Gears. So much so that I have not purchased either on XB1 and have only played 2 Halo's and 1 Gears game in my life, now what???

I'm sure the people behind those games never said to the public that they were "kind of a new movie" though, and your argument is really weak to begin with lol.

@i_p_daily said:

I played QB recently (spent around 30mins playing) one of the devs gave us some info on the game.

There is 5 acts, around 2hrs needed to finish each, and after each act there will be a 20min movie of such that you can interact with (or skip) and by interacting with it you can alter things within the game, however the ending will not change.

@i_p_daily said:

@blueinheaven: I'm sure someone will post a fast speedrun on the game that will take a few hours, and the cows will post it here quicker than you can say for the players :P

Like most gamers, I will be taking my time and seeing everything the game has to offer. By the way the dev was talking you will need multiple playthroughs to see every thing, so I'm not worried.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/quantum-break-the-tv-drama-within-a-game-may-not-b-33014871/

As always is my job to point out how hypocrite you lemms are, i don't see you downplaying Quantum Break as a movie game,all the contrary..

Like i say what you don't like is that those xbox movie games don't get as recognize and as well scored as sony's master pieces.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@tormentos: Quantum Break is a TV game not Movie game lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

Unsure how Sony makes “movie games” meanwhile you like Xbox so I’m gonna assume you enjoy Halo and Gears which are also cinematic experiences and are narrative driven, have voice acting, motion capture and detailed cutscenes.

Actually I've stated numerous times that i'm not a fan of either Halo/Gears. So much so that I have not purchased either on XB1 and have only played 2 Halo's and 1 Gears game in my life, now what???

I'm sure the people behind those games never said to the public that they were "kind of a new movie" though, and your argument is really weak to begin with lol.

@i_p_daily said:

I played QB recently (spent around 30mins playing) one of the devs gave us some info on the game.

There is 5 acts, around 2hrs needed to finish each, and after each act there will be a 20min movie of such that you can interact with (or skip) and by interacting with it you can alter things within the game, however the ending will not change.

@i_p_daily said:

@blueinheaven: I'm sure someone will post a fast speedrun on the game that will take a few hours, and the cows will post it here quicker than you can say for the players :P

Like most gamers, I will be taking my time and seeing everything the game has to offer. By the way the dev was talking you will need multiple playthroughs to see every thing, so I'm not worried.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/quantum-break-the-tv-drama-within-a-game-may-not-b-33014871/

As always is my job to point out how hypocrite you lemms are, i don't see you downplaying Quantum Break as a movie game,all the contrary..

Like i say what you don't like is that those xbox movie games don't get as recognize and as well scored as sony's master pieces.

Yep I played QB and it was a good game that had some real annoying parts, why don't you quote those posts of mine, oh because you're a hypocrite that only post things that you think will strengthen your argument, but it never does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:

@i_p_daily:

You love movie games like Halo,gears,quantum break,Rise what you hate is that they don't score as high or are as well received as sony master pieces.lol

So Uncharted 4 is Hangover the movie while Quantum Break is Master of disguise. lol

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

You quoted me and still can't comprehend what you read. This is a life long issue for you. You should seek help, seriously :(

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 tormentos

@i_p_daily said:

Yep I played QB and it was a good game that had some real annoying parts, why don't you quote those posts of mine, oh because you're a hypocrite that only post things that you think will strengthen your argument, but it never does.

QB is a shitty movie game by your standards remember?

So again i proved my point Kingtito,you defend and like movie games when they are on xbox.

You should be downplay QB because it was a movie game period,so again double standard for the win.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56088 Posts

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

QB is a shitty movie game by your standards remember?

So again i proved my point Kingtito,you defend and like movie games when they are on xbox.

You should be downplay QB because it was a movie game period,so again double standard for the win.

Correction, QB is a TV mini series, not a movie game. Come on tormentos pay attention :P

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

@tormentos said:

@i_p_daily said:

@i_p_daily said:

REKT

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

"movie games" are no stranger to Kojima, ever played MGS3 and MGS4?

They're not bad games at all in fact they're instant classics. But the cut-scenes alone would rival the LoTR trilogy in length.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts
@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

@i_p_daily said:

@i_p_daily said:

EXPOSED!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

This game is a day one for me. I like Kojima and I like Norman Reedus so I think it will be great. I really enjoyed my play through of Detroit: Become Human. Fanboys will hate on any game that they can't play.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
Member since 2018 • 2683 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:
@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:
@jcrame10 said:

@i_p_daily said:

@i_p_daily said:

EXPOSED!

See, now this is when SW is at its best. There is nothing more entertaining than obsessed fanboys getting destroyed in their own threads lol.